Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

POLL - Vote To ReName the Site

+19
UNEEK
czinser
bevy40
PALMER01
Catherine
dinarstar
DinarRon
Purpleskyz
SEBtopdog
Kevind53
aksafeone
Terbo56
Ponee
Horizon
doodoo
Peppermint Patti
abby ann
alleyrose
rick152
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

New Site Name Poll...Please choose max 2

POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 I_vote_lcap21%POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 23 ]
POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 I_vote_lcap3%POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 3 ]
POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 I_vote_lcap12%POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 13 ]
POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 I_vote_lcap7%POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 8 ]
POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 I_vote_lcap12%POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 13 ]
POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 I_vote_lcap2%POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 I_vote_lcap8%POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 9 ]
POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 I_vote_lcap3%POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 3 ]
POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 I_vote_lcap16%POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 17 ]
POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 I_vote_lcap16%POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 18 ]

Total Votes : 109

POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL - Vote To ReName the Site

Post by UNEEK Thu May 24, 2012 9:52 pm

Hey I am just a little peon over here and I have no problem going with the majority -

I can see and understand the debate about "Dinar" in the site name -- It will continue to be a splitting of hairs probably but one thing that kinda keeps popping up in my mind is what brought us all here -

There is only one thing -- one single thing that brought us all here and there is no way we are going to forget that or not be influenced by that "one thing" even after the RV --

I feel it very fitting to consider leaving "Dinar" in the name after all is said and done - we are cashed out and spending -the "dinar" we WILL still be talking about the "Dinar" -- We will be telling stories and reminiscing about our journey - our ups and downs etc

I feel confident that "Dinar" will remain an almost "daily" word and topic of conversation for many years to come --

UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

View user profile http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL - Vote To ReName the Site

Post by Kevind53 Thu May 24, 2012 9:56 pm

POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 Obey-h10

Vote, vote, VVVOOOOTTTTTEEEEEE :cyclops: affraid :cyclops:

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 2805820865  POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 2805820865  POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 2805820865  POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Thu May 24, 2012 10:24 pm

Did.☀
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu May 24, 2012 10:30 pm

POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 Can_yo11

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 2805820865  POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 2805820865  POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 2805820865  POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu May 24, 2012 10:36 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 Obey-h10

Vote, vote, VVVOOOOTTTTTEEEEEE :cyclops: affraid :cyclops:
IS THAT YOU UNCLE ELMER?????
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu May 24, 2012 10:40 pm

uneek said; Hey I am just a little peon over here and I have no problem going with the majority -

There are no peons here. This is not one of those other sites, we are equals here !!! We are family !

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowbird Thu May 24, 2012 11:01 pm

I like OKIE OIL MAN for the name. I vote to keep it the same
yellowbird
yellowbird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Thu May 24, 2012 11:03 pm

Yes...you said it Rick..."We Are Family"....All my Brothers, sisters, and me! We want an RV...Come on push that Button and Set us Free...

Oh, sorry I got side tracked...I agree with Rick..."We are Family" !!!!

No Peons here!!!!☀ POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 15_2_115POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 15_2_117

POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 11_5_1

POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 Sig

POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Thu May 24, 2012 11:06 pm

@pgo wrote:Did.☀

Hello dear lady...haven't seen you in a while!!! POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 23_11_54

POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 7_6_8

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu May 24, 2012 11:09 pm

@horizon wrote: Yes...you said it Rick..."We Are Family"....All my Brothers, sisters, and me! We want an RV...Come on push that Button and Set us Free...

No Peons here!!!!☀ POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 15_2_115POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 15_2_117

MY DADDY SAYS I'M THE BABY NOT THE PEON!!!!!YUMMY YUMMY!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu May 24, 2012 11:13 pm

@abby ann wrote:
@horizon wrote: Yes...you said it Rick..."We Are Family"....All my Brothers, sisters, and me! We want an RV...Come on push that Button and Set us Free...

Hey abby does your daddy say you are not a poen or do not peon anything? lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Thu May 24, 2012 11:23 pm

POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 10_2_13It's don't Pe-on...anything AbbyAnn.POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 3973136183

Just picking...here's your nite time snack.....You're a Good Girl AbbyAnn!!!!

POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhJJfZ--FwhZNroacm6l2oegbM4YZxquseEnUVyEEneY-VQwdBjgPOLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIhC04VoYacsyikef7AetpnhAflNmDt6sr6Aed3plUy9e9rWpQ4zKJ_J6aig

Enjoy....Good nite....POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 23_9_11

Last edited by horizon on Thu May 24, 2012 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu May 24, 2012 11:26 pm

@rick152 wrote:
@abby ann wrote:

Hey abby does your daddy say you are not a poen or do not peon anything? lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
RICK I'M A VERY GOOD GIRL!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu May 24, 2012 11:27 pm

@abby ann wrote:
@rick152 wrote:
@abby ann wrote:

Abby ann I am positive that you are a very good girl. Absolutely!!

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu May 24, 2012 11:28 pm

@horizon wrote:POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 10_2_13Peon....
MY DADDY SAYS MY BIG BROTHER DID THAT A LOT!!!!BUT HE WAS GONE WHEN I GOT THERE!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu May 24, 2012 11:32 pm

@rick152 wrote:
@abby ann wrote:
@rick152 wrote:
@abby ann wrote:

Abby ann I am positive that you are a very good girl. Absolutely!!
HEY RICK I'M JUST NOW GETTING HER TO GO WHEN WE GO TO THE MOUNTAINS!!!!BEFORE SHE WOULD HOLD IT ALL DAY!!!! AWAY FROM HOME!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu May 24, 2012 11:34 pm

@horizon wrote:POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 10_2_13It's don't Pe-on...anything AbbyAnn.POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 3973136183

Just picking...here's your nite time snack.....You're a Good Girl AbbyAnn!!!!

POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhJJfZ--FwhZNroacm6l2oegbM4YZxquseEnUVyEEneY-VQwdBjgPOLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIhC04VoYacsyikef7AetpnhAflNmDt6sr6Aed3plUy9e9rWpQ4zKJ_J6aig

Enjoy....Good nite....POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 23_9_11
YUMMY YUMMY !!!!!!THANKS SO MUCH HORIZON!!!!!PS YOU GOT A PM!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Fri May 25, 2012 12:37 am

I know what you mean abby...My 12 year old female lab will wait all day inside (when she is inside that long) But when someone opens that door look out she jumps to get out real fast lol!

Another interesting fact you might enjoy. If I leave the house for several days at a time I feed her extra food. Looking at her I say "now if you eat it all today you will be hungry the other three days while i'm gone. When I return 3 days later there is always a small bit of food left. When she see's me that is soon gone and she looks at me like I haven't fed her yet. I laugh my butt off and give her more. (True! and works every time)

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri May 25, 2012 2:45 am

@rick152 wrote:uneek said; Hey I am just a little peon over here and I have no problem going with the majority -

There are no peons here. This is not one of those other sites, we are equals here !!! We are family !

[youtube] [/youtube]

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Fri May 25, 2012 4:03 am

@rick152 wrote:I know what you mean abby...My 12 year old female lab will wait all day inside (when she is inside that long) But when someone opens that door look out she jumps to get out real fast lol!

Another interesting fact you might enjoy. If I leave the house for several days at a time I feed her extra food. Looking at her I say "now if you eat it all today you will be hungry the other three days while i'm gone. When I return 3 days later there is always a small bit of food left. When she see's me that is soon gone and she looks at me like I haven't fed her yet. I laugh my butt off and give her more. (True! and works every time)
ABBY ANN WOULD NOT GO AS A PUPPY!!!!UNLESS SHE WAS AT HOME AND IN HER BACK YARD!!!!I'VE TAKEN HER WITH ME AND STOP AT REST STOPS!!!!SHE WOULD JUST LOOK AT ME AND NOT GO!!!NOW SHE GOES IN THE FRONT YARD,SIDE YARD!!!SO THATS GOOD NOW WHEN STOP SHE GOES!!!SHE HAS A REAL BIG FENCED IN BACK YARD!!!BUT SHE DON'T LIKE IT BY HER SELF!!!!!SHE WANTS ONE OF US OUT THERE WITH HER!!!!I THINK SHE MIGHT BE SPOILED ROTTEN!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Fri May 25, 2012 12:55 pm

BUMPING IT UP to the top of the scrollie thingie!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 Smiley-happy093POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 7_11_117POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri May 25, 2012 1:06 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:
@rick152 wrote:uneek said; Hey I am just a little peon over here and I have no problem going with the majority -

[youtube] [/youtube]

I still love that song. Thanks for bringing it back, Kevind53. We ARE family with all the usual variety of personalities. Some of the relatives are crazy :cyclops: , happy Razz , grumpy Mad , easy-going Smile , hyper bounce , rich :king: and poor :| and everything in between. Somehow it all works, 'cause "We are family". POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 1839924927 POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 1815401988 POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 1839924927

POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

POLL - Vote To ReName the Site - Page 3 Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Fri May 25, 2012 11:49 pm

BUMP AND BUMP SOME MORE!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum