Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

I want a dog! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

I want a dog!

+2
Catherine
abby ann
6 posters

Go down

I want a dog! Empty I want a dog!

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 9:11 pm

I want a dog! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8tQVQNueILG04ZvKi4ATNfYVd_m4ssZ8EHC-3ZZkCIjzawa262wI want a dog! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWXD7BmKRZzbEWlMrwxLFI3IEQGO9A7j2BP6V_v9_IHkAvekxp2gI want a dog! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRF0D-H3JWzjekgaVRSbkIqb4QrHRYx_Z1xEAeobusr7bsQZxySTgI want a dog! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFXhERhOBFGYGxxQayxbVlsepW1nMkiWs4lNawzXcMVUPlse3aI want a dog! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYOgXvkvuaTkaXxnYOT_PeKhsuXxgzeogorWLH32Xx_MEGiGUNWwI want a dog! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiSyNHBedOcCP1ss4hZsTULibWqK5RSrNtsXblRbKmMQZ9FZk9I want a dog! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT104YivJodFIdRB4fXrlMKtqW9QLYry87CqFvkrEo9ogcZ3z1kWQI want a dog! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTziJrYt88uv5chph75dLy1wU5tHAdLPCql9kZd54_RzwGsIErlI want a dog! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQI36nLsC3nkpfy6eVnxMGIVVovf7CJWP0g0JheqZUCiNSmkQd4

Back to top Go down

I want a dog! Empty Re: I want a dog!

Post by abby ann Sun May 20, 2012 9:24 pm

MY DADDY SAID I DON'T NEED ONE!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 9:38 pm

@abby ann wrote:MY DADDY SAID I DON'T NEED ONE!!!!!!

LOL, well, I have 3 cats but cats cannot fill the paws of a dog. Perhaps you need a little kitty to cuddle? 🐱

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon May 21, 2012 12:07 am

aim88 wrote:I want a dog! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8tQVQNueILG04ZvKi4ATNfYVd_m4ssZ8EHC-3ZZkCIjzawa262wI want a dog! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWXD7BmKRZzbEWlMrwxLFI3IEQGO9A7j2BP6V_v9_IHkAvekxp2gI want a dog! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRF0D-H3JWzjekgaVRSbkIqb4QrHRYx_Z1xEAeobusr7bsQZxySTgI want a dog! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFXhERhOBFGYGxxQayxbVlsepW1nMkiWs4lNawzXcMVUPlse3aI want a dog! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYOgXvkvuaTkaXxnYOT_PeKhsuXxgzeogorWLH32Xx_MEGiGUNWwI want a dog! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiSyNHBedOcCP1ss4hZsTULibWqK5RSrNtsXblRbKmMQZ9FZk9I want a dog! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT104YivJodFIdRB4fXrlMKtqW9QLYry87CqFvkrEo9ogcZ3z1kWQI want a dog! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTziJrYt88uv5chph75dLy1wU5tHAdLPCql9kZd54_RzwGsIErlI want a dog! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQI36nLsC3nkpfy6eVnxMGIVVovf7CJWP0g0JheqZUCiNSmkQd4

Awwwww!!! TOO CUTE! and I want one too!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

I want a dog! Smiley-happy093I want a dog! 7_11_117I want a dog! Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Mon May 21, 2012 1:01 am

Well I have 9 Manx cats that are adorable and we also have one stumpy tail red cattle dog who drives me nuts. The most destructive dog we have ever had but I wouldn't be without him! I hope you get your dog aim!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon May 21, 2012 8:04 am

Aww cute pics...I have 3 big dogs, and 2 cats, and those dogs protect the cats. My daughters Great Dane and one of the cats always sleep together.

I want a dog! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...I want a dog! 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon May 21, 2012 8:34 am

I just LOVE kitties and doggies!!🐱
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 9:52 am

@alleyrose wrote:Well I have 9 Manx cats that are adorable and we also have one stumpy tail red cattle dog who drives me nuts. The most destructive dog we have ever had but I wouldn't be without him! I hope you get your dog aim!

Alleyrose, that's quite a furry family you have there, lol! Thank you, I don't have room for a dog right now -- no yard. But after the RV, will get that big fenced yard and then I'll be able to maybe have 2 dogs.

And I don't mean those little yappers that fit in a purse. I want a dog! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSteNGcjIHR4Yk5YU4RphSSqY0iQMqGYUYs6tlJmi7QZFwVeXzF

I want a big dog that goes WOOF WOOF! I want a dog! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcrAiABaC8qgTu3-_CoOP48U4CEb9sHjRaKirxBDHgTrg5NhR5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 9:55 am

@horizon wrote:Aww cute pics...I have 3 big dogs, and 2 cats, and those dogs protect the cats. My daughters Great Dane and one of the cats always sleep together.

Horizon, my sister has 2 great Danes and they are so loveable. They are HUGE and still puppies and want to sit on our laps. LOL. Can you say slobber city?? LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 9:56 am

@terbo56 wrote:I just LOVE kitties and doggies!!🐱

I knew I liked you, Terbo!Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 9:59 am

@Catherine wrote:
aim88 wrote:I want a dog! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8tQVQNueILG04ZvKi4ATNfYVd_m4ssZ8EHC-3ZZkCIjzawa262wI want a dog! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWXD7BmKRZzbEWlMrwxLFI3IEQGO9A7j2BP6V_v9_IHkAvekxp2gI want a dog! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRF0D-H3JWzjekgaVRSbkIqb4QrHRYx_Z1xEAeobusr7bsQZxySTgI want a dog! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFXhERhOBFGYGxxQayxbVlsepW1nMkiWs4lNawzXcMVUPlse3aI want a dog! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYOgXvkvuaTkaXxnYOT_PeKhsuXxgzeogorWLH32Xx_MEGiGUNWwI want a dog! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiSyNHBedOcCP1ss4hZsTULibWqK5RSrNtsXblRbKmMQZ9FZk9I want a dog! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT104YivJodFIdRB4fXrlMKtqW9QLYry87CqFvkrEo9ogcZ3z1kWQI want a dog! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTziJrYt88uv5chph75dLy1wU5tHAdLPCql9kZd54_RzwGsIErlI want a dog! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQI36nLsC3nkpfy6eVnxMGIVVovf7CJWP0g0JheqZUCiNSmkQd4

Awwwww!!! TOO CUTE! and I want one too!

Catherine, when you gonna get them? And what kind? :?:

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Thu May 24, 2012 10:22 pm

I want one too, a big one, going for walks with a dog is so much better. I'll take one that doesn't cause me to jump out of my bed in panic though...maybe I'll remember the previous occasion and realize it's just a dog form beside me..and we'll both sleep well.
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 10:36 pm

@pgo wrote:I want one too, a big one, going for walks with a dog is so much better. I'll take one that doesn't cause me to jump out of my bed in panic though...maybe I'll remember the previous occasion and realize it's just a dog form beside me..and we'll both sleep well.

Hey there, pgo!! Ya, walking with a dog is great. What happened in your bed????

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu May 24, 2012 10:39 pm

I WANT A BIG DOG TOO!!!!!BUT DADDY SAYS NO!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Thu May 24, 2012 11:12 pm

aim88,

I wrote it in another thread, but basically, I was babysitting my daughters dog. I couldn't keep him off my bed & I gave up on trying as it stayed at the bottom until one night I rolled over and threw my arm around a form lying along side of me. I didn't think about the dog at my house, jumped out of bed and was out of my bedroom within a millisecond!

He was comfortably sleeping in my bed, while I was rushing about in a panic. Yep, they're great...but need my own, one I'm used to...
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 11:27 pm

[quote="pgo"]aim88,

I wrote it in another thread, but basically, I was babysitting my daughters dog. I couldn't keep him off my bed & I gave up on trying as it stayed at the bottom until one night I rolled over and threw my arm around a form lying along side of me. I didn't think about the dog at my house, jumped out of bed and was out of my bedroom within a millisecond!

He was comfortably sleeping in my bed, while I was rushing about in a panic. Yep, they're great...but need my own, one I'm used to...[/

LOL, yes, that's pretty shocking in the middle of the night! Sleep Sleep Sleep affraid Yikes!! Glad you survived!! And glad to know you, pgo!!

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Thu May 24, 2012 11:58 pm

Same here, glad to meet you, the peeps here really are the greatest!
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Fri May 25, 2012 12:11 am

Nite everyone! This is really early for me to hit the hay~hopefully I will be as tired as I feel now once I shut everything down for the nite.
Sleep Sleep Sleep Sweet dreamzzzz.

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

I want a dog! Smiley-happy093I want a dog! 7_11_117I want a dog! Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Fri May 25, 2012 3:53 am

@Catherine wrote:Nite everyone! This is really early for me to hit the hay~hopefully I will be as tired as I feel now once I shut everything down for the nite.
Sleep Sleep Sleep Sweet dreamzzzz.
NITE NITE CATHERINE!!!!!!I'M HOME BUT NEED TO SLOW DOWN FOR A BIT!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum