Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

I have a question.... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

I have a question....

+6
Kevind53
Catherine
rick152
fang2
Terbo56
alleyrose
10 posters

Go down

I have a question.... Empty I have a question....

Post by alleyrose Sun May 20, 2012 5:40 pm

If there are a number of countries due to RV at the same time as Iraq how can Iraq hold that up? I don't understand this at all. I mean if Vietnam is ready to revalue their currency how does Iraq hold that up? Why would any country care if there is double dipping going on with another country? I am not well educated with all this currency stuff mainly because I just don't understand it.
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I have a question.... Empty Re: I have a question....

Post by Terbo56 Sun May 20, 2012 5:47 pm

Alleyrose- I don't, either, really- I'm just here for the ride, but will be soooo glad when it stops!!!Laughing :cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sun May 20, 2012 5:50 pm

Yeah same! It just doesn't make sense to me, not that anything on this ride makes any sense!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun May 20, 2012 5:51 pm

It won't make sense 'till we're @ the bank- Then, we will see!!:cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sun May 20, 2012 5:53 pm

Dito!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun May 20, 2012 5:55 pm

I can help with part of this... "double dipping" would be if like you knew the rate of a country (for example) was going to come out a dollar hightr than it is now but the raise was only 50 cents and you knew tomorrow it would go up the other 50 cents. You could cash and make the first 50 cents and buy for tomorrow to make the other 50. Simple and basic answer but the real part is most if not all this "double dip" talk is merely part of the guru BS they spew. I would let those things go. Because the countries that do change their values are going to do their independant revalue all at the same time not over a or any certain period.

As to why any country might wait to do an increase for another country to get on board first...This is a once in a lifetime (or really much greater) event. That much is true. This will be a very huge event in world history. A actual reset of the worlds economies. So everything must be completely in place to finally make this go forward. So we and everyone else waits.

Hope this helps some.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun May 20, 2012 5:57 pm

Thankyou, Rick152-I am grateful for that-:cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sun May 20, 2012 6:07 pm

Simple and basic is what I was after Rick thanks for that! It's hard to get my head around that something like this won't happen again in our lifetime. Hard to grasp really how huge this event is. Be even harder to grasp if it doesn't bloody happen LOL!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun May 20, 2012 6:09 pm

Amen to that!:farao:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 6:09 pm

@rick152 wrote:I can help with part of this... "double dipping" would be if like you knew the rate of a country (for example) was going to come out a dollar hightr than it is now but the raise was only 50 cents and you knew tomorrow it would go up the other 50 cents. You could cash and make the first 50 cents and buy for tomorrow to make the other 50. Simple and basic answer but the real part is most if not all this "double dip" talk is merely part of the guru BS they spew. I would let those things go. Because the countries that do change their values are going to do their independant revalue all at the same time not over a or any certain period.

As to why any country might wait to do an increase for another country to get on board first...This is a once in a lifetime (or really much greater) event. That much is true. This will be a very huge event in world history. A actual reset of the worlds economies. So everything must be completely in place to finally make this go forward. So we and everyone else waits.

Hope this helps some.

Rick, does that mean all these countries are working together to achieve this global reset?

Is there an overseeing entity that's coordinating this? Is it the IMF?

And they will only let all the countries adjust at the same time so all the countries say, okay, we will until everyone is ready?

Appreciate any insight you have on this. (Please forgive me....so many questions.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sun May 20, 2012 6:09 pm

I JUST NOW SAW THIS!!! DID ANYONE ELSE?!?!?

DINARLAND BUZZ ~ looks like our new h
ome's name!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

I have a question.... Smiley-happy093I have a question.... 7_11_117I have a question.... Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sun May 20, 2012 6:16 pm

Ohhhhh good questions Aim thanks for asking them because they are also questions I have but forgot to ask, especially who says "Ok we're good to go".

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sun May 20, 2012 6:17 pm

And yes Catherine I just noticed that too! I guess we have a new name! Good choice too!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun May 20, 2012 6:19 pm

IMO it is because the global reset is global crap. I don't buy it, never have. It just doesn't even come close to passing the smell test. I realize many do, and no offense intended, but I place about as much stock in it as I do white hats, black hats, aliens, and gurus. Sorry guys IMO it's just slightly different flavors of the same old Kool-aid

I have a question.... Kool-a10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

I have a question.... 2805820865  I have a question.... 2805820865  I have a question.... 2805820865  I have a question.... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun May 20, 2012 6:25 pm

I'd rather have 'Fizzies'- Remember those little wafers that you put in cold water, and let them fizz, and you would have 'instant' soda?Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sun May 20, 2012 6:28 pm

@terbo56 wrote:I'd rather have 'Fizzies'- Remember those little wafers that you put in cold water, and let them fizz, and you would have 'instant' soda?Smile

Are you sure you're not thinking of Alka-Seltzer?!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

I have a question.... Smiley-happy093I have a question.... 7_11_117I have a question.... Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun May 20, 2012 6:33 pm

Catherine- Back in the 60's, they came out with a foil packet called 'FIZZIES, with 6-8 quarter size 'wafers, Rootbeer, stawberry,orange and lemon- When you dropped one in a 'cold' glass of water, you waited 1 minute, stir,add ice, and it tasted like soda pop! And they did fizz just like Alka-Seltzer- That was back in the good ol' days-Very Happy
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun May 20, 2012 6:41 pm

Thats Ok Kevin there are a lot that do not believe in the global reset.

Still when one thinks about the current financial condition of this planet we can easily see that something must be done. The "reset" Is basically moving from "fiat" currencies (currency with no actual "backing" as to a said value) To an asset base. One where the absolute value is set by the "net worth" of a said country. For example oil, gold, farmland, crops, production, workforce, and the "intelligence of said workforce and clean fresh water, etc. Plus add in the Basil III which is right in front of and in the news all the time. These 2 afforementioned are the basis and the base of this change we are and will see. This end result will be a more balanced way of life for most if not all the peoples of the world. After this reset more and more people will more be able to afford the things we here in America now mostly take for granted Like washers and dryers for one.

aim88 said;
Rick, does that mean all these countries are working together to achieve this global reset?

And they will only let all the countries adjust at the same time so all the countries say, okay, we will until everyone is ready?

Appreciate any insight you have on this. (Please forgive me....so many questions.)

First Q Yes! Second Q. Yes or right on the mark... Q 3 pretty much

Any more ask and I will try to help

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 6:42 pm

@terbo56 wrote:I'd rather have 'Fizzies'- Remember those little wafers that you put in cold water, and let them fizz, and you would have 'instant' soda?Smile

I REMEMBER FIZZIES! THERE WERE GOOD!

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun May 20, 2012 6:43 pm

@Catherine wrote:I JUST NOW SAW THIS!!! DID ANYONE ELSE?!?!?

DINARLAND BUZZ ~ looks like our new h
ome's name!

Just trying it on, since it had the most votes in the back room ... unless I missed something, then please correct me Smile

You guys make the last call, on what you want it to be Smile

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Texas Creek Johnson Sun May 20, 2012 6:47 pm

I have a question too where is okie and bulldog have they died or something??

dont wory about the cow patties in the pond just bait ya hook and fish.[b]
Texas Creek Johnson
Texas Creek Johnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 6:52 pm

@rick152 wrote:Thats Ok Kevin there are a lot that do not believe in the global reset.

Still when one thinks about the current financial condition of this planet we can easily see that something must be done. The "reset" Is basically moving from "fiat" currencies (currency with no actual "backing" as to a said value) To an asset base. One where the absolute value is set by the "net worth" of a said country. For example oil, gold, farmland, crops, production, workforce, and the "intelligence of said workforce and clean fresh water, etc. Plus add in the Basil III which is right in front of and in the news all the time. These 2 afforementioned are the basis and the base of this change we are and will see. This end result will be a more balanced way of life for most if not all the peoples of the world. After this reset more and more people will more be able to afford the things we here in America now mostly take for granted Like washers and dryers for one.

aim88 said;

YEAH, good for me, I finally got the gist of what is going on! alien At least enough to ask intelligent relative questions. It's only taken me 10 months. Thank you so much, Rick, for taking my questions seriously and not making me look stupid!I have a question.... 1261280965

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun May 20, 2012 6:53 pm

@Texas Creek Johnson wrote:I have a question too where is okie and bulldog have they died or something??

Okie and bulldog dont live here anymore...

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun May 20, 2012 6:56 pm

aim88 wrote:
@rick152 wrote:Thats Ok Kevin there are a lot that do not believe in the global reset.

aim88 said;

YEAH, good for me, I finally got the gist of what is going on! alien At least enough to ask intelligent relative questions. It's only taken me 10 months. Thank you so much, Rick, for taking my questions seriously and not making me look stupid!I have a question.... 1261280965

Aim88 the only stupid Q is one you know the answer too and still ask. If you dont know the answer then it is not stupid. bigsmile

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun May 20, 2012 6:58 pm

Well that is one opinion ... I would say no, no and no ... but in time, we will see. Twisted Evil

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

I have a question.... 2805820865  I have a question.... 2805820865  I have a question.... 2805820865  I have a question.... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sun May 20, 2012 7:01 pm

Okie and Bulldog killed themselves! I loved them and still do!! But hey even the victims wake up and smell the coffee!!!!!!!!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun May 20, 2012 8:00 pm

I am with Kevin,I do not believe in a global reset.
If a country is considering a currency DV or RV or "V" in any way,they will do it.
195 or something countries all revaluing at the same time will not happen IMO,and I do not believe in any "basket" either.
Iraq,I believe,will at some time, re-set the value of their dinar,I have dong,a bit,and maybe they will also in the near future,maybe not...I do not have "links" to back my theory,nor am I too clued up,apart from the news and what I get here,so,once again...just my opinion is all. :|

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 9:20 pm

@dinarstar wrote:I am with Kevin,I do not believe in a global reset.
If a country is considering a currency DV or RV or "V" in any way,they will do it.
195 or something countries all revaluing at the same time will not happen IMO,and I do not believe in any "basket" either.
Iraq,I believe,will at some time, re-set the value of their dinar,I have dong,a bit,and maybe they will also in the near future,maybe not...I do not have "links" to back my theory,nor am I too clued up,apart from the news and what I get here,so,once again...just my opinion is all. :|

Thanks for your perspective, Dinarstar. I did not know anyone that did not believe in the reset and the baskets and all. Given me something to think about........:study:

Youu hooooh, widget miester! We don't have a "thank you" widget! Could we have one, purty please???

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Sun May 20, 2012 9:51 pm

I don't believe in any of that global reset stuff, not going to happen. I also don't believe that basket nonsense. Just saw a post on recaps that says if Iraq doesn't get off their butt in 8 days, 6 other currencies will RV without them. Even if that were true, SO WHAT? Currencies RV all the time without Iraq. No global reset, no PPs, no WGS, fiat currencies will remain fiat currencies and the federal reserve is alive and well and will continue for quite some time. Of course, that's just my opinion.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sun May 20, 2012 11:01 pm

Thanks so much everyone for your opinions and perspectives on this topic I really appreciate it! I still don't know what I believe because it's all too confusing for me. I did howevere hear on our Australian abc news a while back that the markets would start jumping all over the place because of a reset in currencies and that gave us a bit of hope. I just couldn't understand how one country can hold up another country but then again I don't understand how the world works financially either! Thanks again guys!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun May 20, 2012 11:09 pm

A big problem from the get go is the simple fact that they are resetting more currencies then exist. The number varies a little depending on which list you go by but at the most, there are 178 currencies world wide, not 198. There are a lot of reasons I don't buy it, but for now I will just say it just doesn't add up. Oh before someone says they saw an image of the new T-Bills, I did to ... and I looked very closely at it. They are circa 1900 bills photo shopped to look like more modern bills. The evidence is unmistakable if you know what to look for.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Sun May 20, 2012 11:41 pm

Yeah, the new UST notes, I forgot those. You won't see any and if anyone can give me a link to any official writing that even implies they will be printed, I'd sure like to read about it. It always amazes me that the people who put this stuff out always talk about these things as if they were verifiable facts.

I still think one of the best ones is that if you put your money in the non-interest bearing accounts, it will be held in the new asset backed UST notes and won't devalue when the dollar drops 40%. Would love to see how that would be handled if it were true.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Mon May 21, 2012 12:05 am

What are T bills?

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Mon May 21, 2012 2:14 am

He means the alleged new asset backed United States Treasury notes put out by the treasury instead of the federal reserve. Don't worry, they are not coming out.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Mon May 21, 2012 2:20 am

Ohhh no wonder I didn't know what that meant being in Australia. Thanks catman!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum