Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Super Saturday... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Super Saturday...

+3
SEBtopdog
rick152
Horizon
7 posters

Go down

Super Saturday... Empty Super Saturday...

Post by Horizon Sat May 19, 2012 10:00 am

Good Morning my Friends....It's Super Saturday....

How about some coffee and a few doughnuts.....

Super Saturday... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHWwCeCa_9I7kEiqjFXViUzgThC_GHc-AuzzAbGMU3bRP6e2iUhASuper Saturday... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTouFRqxoLnTwog-Xi3OPDXD27HUQqxJB4T-VZGOHnKtQKXPHW4Yummy...Saturday treat!!!!



Super Saturday... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_S1gtooycBF69jhzRLwal1_oUZ4BjTQiqMKtaaId-5ZyLEL7bDoughnut holes for AbbyAnn so she will think she is eating Widgets!!!!!Laughing

*****************
Super Saturday... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Super Saturday... 7_6_8
 
 Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 4683
Join date : 2011-10-16
Age : 61
Location : The South

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Super Saturday... Empty Re: Super Saturday...

Post by Horizon Sat May 19, 2012 10:03 am

Taken from DR ...just though it was some nice thoughts....


Saturday Morning Words of Wisdom


05/19/2012



1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.

2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.

3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.

4. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and
parents will. Stay in touch.

5. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.

6. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.

7. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.

8. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.

9. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about


10. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.

11. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks.

12.. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.

13. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.

14. Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.

15. It's never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.

16. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take no for an answer.

17. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't
save it for a special occasion. Today is special.

18. Over prepare, then go with the flow.

19. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple.

20. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.

21. Frame every so-called disaster with these words 'In five years, will
this matter?'

22. Always choose life.

23. Forgive everyone everything.

24. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.

25. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.

26. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.

27. Believe in miracles.

28. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do.

29. Don't audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.

30. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young.

31. Your children get only one childhood.

32. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.

33. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.

34. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd
grab ours back.

35. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.

36. The best is yet to come...

37. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.

38. Yield.

39. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift."

*****************
Super Saturday... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Super Saturday... 7_6_8
 
 Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 4683
Join date : 2011-10-16
Age : 61
Location : The South

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Super Saturday... Empty Re: Super Saturday...

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 10:13 am

You are a gift, horizon! ☀

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Super Saturday... Empty Re: Super Saturday...

Post by rick152 Sat May 19, 2012 11:03 am

40. As a child (and sometimes as an adult) The only thing you really own is what you know. This is something you can take advantage of where noone can begrudge you.

Thanks Horizon, Today is a great day lets all make it so for ourselves and those around us.

*****************
Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2574
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 63
Location : Eastern Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Super Saturday... Empty Re: Super Saturday...

Post by SEBtopdog Sat May 19, 2012 11:18 am

The "Words of Wisdom" Super Saturday... 3079029344 Good stuff there!

*****************
Super Saturday... Emoticon-animal-028
 
Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!
 

Super Saturday... Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 4201
Join date : 2011-07-07
Age : 73
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Super Saturday... Empty Re: Super Saturday...

Post by Horizon Sat May 19, 2012 11:24 am

Super Saturday... 526756_4028398437074_1494971797_33379820_1933809686_n

*****************
Super Saturday... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Super Saturday... 7_6_8
 
 Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 4683
Join date : 2011-10-16
Age : 61
Location : The South

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Super Saturday... Empty Re: Super Saturday...

Post by abby ann Sat May 19, 2012 1:39 pm

@horizon wrote:Good Morning my Friends....It's Super Saturday....

How about some coffee and a few doughnuts.....

Super Saturday... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHWwCeCa_9I7kEiqjFXViUzgThC_GHc-AuzzAbGMU3bRP6e2iUhASuper Saturday... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTouFRqxoLnTwog-Xi3OPDXD27HUQqxJB4T-VZGOHnKtQKXPHW4Yummy...Saturday treat!!!!



Super Saturday... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_S1gtooycBF69jhzRLwal1_oUZ4BjTQiqMKtaaId-5ZyLEL7bDoughnut holes for AbbyAnn so she will think she is eating Widgets!!!!!Laughing
YUMMY YUMMY!!!!THANKS HORIZON!!!!WIDGETS HOLES!!!!!BOY OH BOY!!!!!COME FANG2 WIDGETS HOLES!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2362
Join date : 2011-10-28
Location : WIDGETSVILLE USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Super Saturday... Empty Re: Super Saturday...

Post by Catherine Sat May 19, 2012 1:40 pm

AHEM...ahem...those are DONUT holes you!!! :shock:

Those look like the raspberries I am gonna use in my smoothie.
I have had a different smoothie concoction daily for about
a week now...M M M!

*****************
COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Super Saturday... Smiley-happy093Super Saturday... 7_11_117Super Saturday... Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2505
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 60
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Super Saturday... Empty Re: Super Saturday...

Post by abby ann Sat May 19, 2012 1:44 pm

@Catherine wrote:AHEM...ahem...those are DONUT holes you!!!


Those look like the raspberries I am gonna use in my smoothie.
I have had a different smoothie concoction daily for about
a week now...M M M!
HORIZON SAID THEY WERE WIDGETS HOLES!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2362
Join date : 2011-10-28
Location : WIDGETSVILLE USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Super Saturday... Empty Re: Super Saturday...

Post by rick152 Sat May 19, 2012 1:56 pm

@Catherine wrote:AHEM...ahem...those are DONUT holes you!!! :shock:

Those look like the raspberries I am gonna use in my smoothie.
I have had a different smoothie concoction daily for about
a week now...M M M!


Hmmmm dount hole raspberry smoothies.... ok, interesting

*****************
Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2574
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 63
Location : Eastern Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Super Saturday... Empty Re: Super Saturday...

Post by SEBtopdog Sat May 19, 2012 1:57 pm

@Catherine wrote:AHEM...ahem...those are DONUT holes you!!! :shock:

Those look like the raspberries I am gonna use in my smoothie.
I have had a different smoothie concoction daily for about
a week now...M M M!

Raspberries....yummmmmm. What else will you put in your smoothie, Catherine? I recently got a Vitamix, and have been experimenting with various fruit/veggie combinations. So I'm always interested to hear what delicious concoctions other people have come up with.

*****************
Super Saturday... Emoticon-animal-028
 
Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!
 

Super Saturday... Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 4201
Join date : 2011-07-07
Age : 73
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Super Saturday... Empty Re: Super Saturday...

Post by SEBtopdog Sat May 19, 2012 2:00 pm

@abby ann wrote:
@Catherine wrote:AHEM...ahem...those are DONUT holes you!!!


Those look like the raspberries I am gonna use in my smoothie.
I have had a different smoothie concoction daily for about
a week now...M M M!
HORIZON SAID THEY WERE WIDGETS HOLES!!!!



OK, little girl. That's not exactly what horizon said, abby ann......

Super Saturday... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_S1gtooycBF69jhzRLwal1_oUZ4BjTQiqMKtaaId-5ZyLEL7bDoughnut holes for AbbyAnn so she will think she is eating Widgets!!!!!Laughing

See.....she said they are doughnut holes so you will THINK you're eating Widgets. Super Saturday... 1261280965

*****************
Super Saturday... Emoticon-animal-028
 
Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!
 

Super Saturday... Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 4201
Join date : 2011-07-07
Age : 73
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Super Saturday... Empty Re: Super Saturday...

Post by abby ann Sat May 19, 2012 2:12 pm

@SEBtopdog wrote:
@abby ann wrote:
@Catherine wrote:AHEM...ahem...those are DONUT holes you!!!


Those look like the raspberries I am gonna use in my smoothie.
I have had a different smoothie concoction daily for about
a week now...M M M!
HORIZON SAID THEY WERE WIDGETS HOLES!!!!



OK, little girl. That's not exactly what horizon said, abby ann......

Super Saturday... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_S1gtooycBF69jhzRLwal1_oUZ4BjTQiqMKtaaId-5ZyLEL7bDoughnut holes for AbbyAnn so she will think she is eating Widgets!!!!!Laughing

See.....she said they are doughnut holes so you will THINK you're eating Widgets. Super Saturday... 1261280965
YUMMY YUMMY!!!!MORE WIDGETS HOLES!!!!HO BOY OH BOY!!!!COME ON SEBBIE HAVE SOME WIDGETS HOLES!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2362
Join date : 2011-10-28
Location : WIDGETSVILLE USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Super Saturday... Empty Re: Super Saturday...

Post by rick152 Sat May 19, 2012 2:24 pm

While you all have your donuts and such I'm having Captain Crunch mixed with corn Chex. Yum!!

*****************
Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2574
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 63
Location : Eastern Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Super Saturday... Empty Re: Super Saturday...

Post by Catherine Sat May 19, 2012 2:46 pm

@horizon wrote:Super Saturday... 526756_4028398437074_1494971797_33379820_1933809686_n

♥♥♥Love this one!! Thanks for sharing, Horizon! How are you today?

*****************
COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Super Saturday... Smiley-happy093Super Saturday... 7_11_117Super Saturday... Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2505
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 60
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Super Saturday... Empty Re: Super Saturday...

Post by Catherine Sat May 19, 2012 2:46 pm

@rick152 wrote:
@Catherine wrote:AHEM...ahem...those are DONUT holes you!!! :shock:

Those look like the raspberries I am gonna use in my smoothie.
I have had a different smoothie concoction daily for about
a week now...M M M!


Hmmmm dount hole raspberry smoothies.... ok, interesting


LOL!!! lmao

*****************
COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Super Saturday... Smiley-happy093Super Saturday... 7_11_117Super Saturday... Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2505
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 60
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Super Saturday... Empty Re: Super Saturday...

Post by Catherine Sat May 19, 2012 2:47 pm

@abby ann wrote:
@SEBtopdog wrote:
@abby ann wrote:
@Catherine wrote:AHEM...ahem...those are DONUT holes you!!!


Those look like the raspberries I am gonna use in my smoothie.
I have had a different smoothie concoction daily for about
a week now...M M M!
HORIZON SAID THEY WERE WIDGETS HOLES!!!!



OK, little girl. That's not exactly what horizon said, abby ann......

Super Saturday... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_S1gtooycBF69jhzRLwal1_oUZ4BjTQiqMKtaaId-5ZyLEL7bDoughnut holes for AbbyAnn so she will think she is eating Widgets!!!!!Laughing

See.....she said they are doughnut holes so you will THINK you're eating Widgets. Super Saturday... 1261280965
YUMMY YUMMY!!!!MORE WIDGETS HOLES!!!!HO BOY OH BOY!!!!COME ON SEBBIE HAVE SOME WIDGETS HOLES!!!!

Abby Ann...repeat after me..."donut holes", "donut holes" and "donut holes!"

*****************
COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Super Saturday... Smiley-happy093Super Saturday... 7_11_117Super Saturday... Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2505
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 60
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Super Saturday... Empty Re: Super Saturday...

Post by Catherine Sat May 19, 2012 2:52 pm

@SEBtopdog wrote:
@Catherine wrote:AHEM...ahem...those are DONUT holes you!!! :shock:

Those look like the raspberries I am gonna use in my smoothie.
I have had a different smoothie concoction daily for about
a week now...M M M!

Raspberries....yummmmmm. What else will you put in your smoothie, Catherine? I recently got a Vitamix, and have been experimenting with various fruit/veggie combinations. So I'm always interested to hear what delicious concoctions other people have come up with.

My favorite by far this past week is my strawberry/raspberry smoothie-slushy!!! If you want a thicker slushy consistency, put the blender in the freezer for awhile...yum~ try to only make one of these~I am about to make a 2nd one~they are that good!
One of my smoothie concoctions:


~A handful or more fresh strawberries (remove stems!)
~A handful or more fresh or frozen raspberries
~5 or so big ice cubes
~Spring water-just enough to prevent clumping
~Some sugar if fruit is not exactly sweet.
~Some yogurt if you want it smooth vs slushy
~A bottle of Jamaican rum-40% alcohol (I
recommend Appleton Estate's rum.)
JUST kidding on that last ingredient! Wink



*****************
COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Super Saturday... Smiley-happy093Super Saturday... 7_11_117Super Saturday... Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2505
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 60
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Super Saturday... Empty Re: Super Saturday...

Post by abby ann Sat May 19, 2012 4:09 pm

YUMMY YUMMY WIDGETS HOLES AND DONUT HOLES!!!!!BOY OH BOY!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2362
Join date : 2011-10-28
Location : WIDGETSVILLE USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Super Saturday... Empty Re: Super Saturday...

Post by SEBtopdog Sat May 19, 2012 4:16 pm

@Catherine wrote:
@SEBtopdog wrote:
@Catherine wrote:AHEM...ahem...those are DONUT holes you!!! :shock:

Those look like the raspberries I am gonna use in my smoothie.
I have had a different smoothie concoction daily for about
a week now...M M M!

Raspberries....yummmmmm. What else will you put in your smoothie, Catherine? I recently got a Vitamix, and have been experimenting with various fruit/veggie combinations. So I'm always interested to hear what delicious concoctions other people have come up with.

My favorite by far this past week is my strawberry/raspberry smoothie-slushy!!! If you want a thicker slushy consistency, put the blender in the freezer for awhile...yum~ try to only make one of these~I am about to make a 2nd one~they are that good!
One of my smoothie concoctions:


~A handful or more fresh strawberries (remove stems!)
~A handful or more fresh or frozen raspberries
~5 or so big ice cubes
~Spring water-just enough to prevent clumping
~Some sugar if fruit is not exactly sweet.
~Some yogurt if you want it smooth vs slushy
~A bottle of Jamaican rum-40% alcohol (I
recommend Appleton Estate's rum.)
JUST kidding on that last ingredient! Wink



:shock: Razz With that last ingredient, there's no Super Saturday... 4017580043 allowed. Super Saturday... 203646764

*****************
Super Saturday... Emoticon-animal-028
 
Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!
 

Super Saturday... Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 4201
Join date : 2011-07-07
Age : 73
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Super Saturday... Empty Re: Super Saturday...

Post by Kevind53 Sat May 19, 2012 4:21 pm

Super Saturday... Weeken11

*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

 Super Saturday... 2805820865  Super Saturday... 2805820865  Super Saturday... 2805820865  Super Saturday... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 27225
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 22
Location : Umm right here!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Super Saturday... Empty Re: Super Saturday...

Post by dinarstar Sat May 19, 2012 4:24 pm

That is tooo good Kevin!!

:yes:

*****************
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2367
Join date : 2011-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Super Saturday... Empty Re: Super Saturday...

Post by Horizon Sat May 19, 2012 7:04 pm

I think the cat drank Catherines Smoothie!!!!Super Saturday... 3973136183

*****************
Super Saturday... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Super Saturday... 7_6_8
 
 Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 4683
Join date : 2011-10-16
Age : 61
Location : The South

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum