Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

shall we do a positive test of our powers? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

shall we do a positive test of our powers?

+4
rick152
Terbo56
dinarstar
nwrichard
8 posters

Go down

shall we do a positive test of our powers? Empty shall we do a positive test of our powers?

Post by nwrichard Wed May 16, 2012 8:31 am

So the thought came to me that if indeed we stopped the RV just by calling some banks and asking about it, then we must have great power. Shall we put this to the test???

If a call of inquiry can stop it, then perhaps the other way around will make it happen. What would happen if we all called our banks and said that if it doesn't RV by tomorrow we will close our accounts and go to the competitor's bank?

What are your thoughts? Would those on chat rooms be willing to suggest it there and see what the response of the self-proclaimed gurus is?

Let me know. This should put to rest the notion of a simple call stopping the RV.
nwrichard
nwrichard
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

shall we do a positive test of our powers? Empty Re: shall we do a positive test of our powers?

Post by dinarstar Wed May 16, 2012 8:35 am

Wink Wink

NO amount of calls to banks has ANY effect on whether or not there are changes to the value of the IQD.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

shall we do a positive test of our powers? Empty Re: shall we do a positive test of our powers?

Post by Terbo56 Wed May 16, 2012 8:40 am

Only changes to the bank teller's bloodpressure-shall we do a positive test of our powers? 3973136183 lol! shall we do a positive test of our powers? 949729897
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Wed May 16, 2012 9:40 am

E-mail's to maliki and Dr Shabibi Might to the trick LOL

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Wed May 16, 2012 10:51 am

@rick152 wrote:E-mail's to maliki and Dr Shabibi Might to the trick LOL
HEY RICK!!!!YOU GOT THE NUMBER????
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed May 16, 2012 11:46 am

nwrichard: I think what we need here is a Widget with tongue firmly planted in cheek. shall we do a positive test of our powers? 949729897

shall we do a positive test of our powers? Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

shall we do a positive test of our powers? Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed May 16, 2012 11:52 am

shall we do a positive test of our powers? 23_33_10 Any excuse is better than none I guess!!!!

I really believe a call to a bank, just bugs the people answering the phone and has nothing to do with the RV...JMO...shall we do a positive test of our powers? 3_4_100v
shall we do a positive test of our powers? 23_11_52shall we do a positive test of our powers? 10_1_106

shall we do a positive test of our powers? Sig

shall we do a positive test of our powers? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...shall we do a positive test of our powers? 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nwrichard Wed May 16, 2012 12:42 pm

@SEBtopdog wrote:nwrichard: I think what we need here is a Widget with tongue firmly planted in cheek. shall we do a positive test of our powers? 949729897

I would love it if you can make it I will use it.
nwrichard
nwrichard
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Wed May 16, 2012 1:41 pm

@abby ann wrote:
@rick152 wrote:E-mail's to maliki and Dr Shabibi Might to the trick LOL
HEY RICK!!!!YOU GOT THE NUMBER????

Not yet but they can easily be
found. I once sent e-mails to to the PM of Isreal and told him he should
push the Palistinians into the Mediteranian. Then they might stop
shooting at them. True story.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed May 16, 2012 2:28 pm

shall we do a positive test of our powers? Sharkg10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

shall we do a positive test of our powers? 2805820865  shall we do a positive test of our powers? 2805820865  shall we do a positive test of our powers? 2805820865  shall we do a positive test of our powers? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum