Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Scully or Mulder DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Scully or Mulder

5 posters

Go down

Scully or Mulder Empty Scully or Mulder

Post by cubed_27 Tue May 15, 2012 5:08 pm

What a great article from Okie this afternoon. Little things to give people hope. I find myself somedays as Scully with a mountain of disbelief as high as Everest. Who can blame me? There has been so much misinformation and so many bogus promises that you really don't know who to trust, or whether you should trust anyone at all. Other days I feel like Mulder with blind faith in what I find to be incontravertible proof that the RV is happening AMN. My good wife points out that what I consider proof is just wishful thinking. I respectfully disagree with her, pick up my blankets and head to the couch.

Seeing Okie's posting and being able to verify some other information posted last week defnitely makes you hopeful, I hope Okie has something else to post later tonight. I hope we'll see this RV this week. I hope the Minnesota Timberwolves get a great draft pick. I hope Okie didn't hit dinosaurs when he was drilling in Eastern Utah. I hope my son wins his Pinewood derby. So much to hope for. I hope each of us can affect a positive change in our sphere of influence and that we will use our newfound wealth to make a difference to someone who desperately needs help. We can't take a dime with us. More later.

Scully or Mulder 1471667124
cubed_27
cubed_27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Scully or Mulder Empty Re: Scully or Mulder

Post by 1alaskan Tue May 15, 2012 5:12 pm

We are glad you are happy

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Tue May 15, 2012 6:13 pm

I suppose there are still some people who can't live without that injection of er, ah, um...less than reliable "hope" from certain "intel providers". Must be working its way through the system, man I hate those hand crank computers.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue May 15, 2012 6:42 pm

Scully or Mulder Oh_rea12

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Scully or Mulder 2805820865  Scully or Mulder 2805820865  Scully or Mulder 2805820865  Scully or Mulder 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Wed May 16, 2012 10:29 am

Did it RV? Did it RV? I know Okie wouldn't put out information that wasn't confirmed multiple times by impeccable sources!

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum