Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
U.S. (Obama) trying to step in? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
U.S. (Obama) trying to step in? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
U.S. (Obama) trying to step in? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
U.S. (Obama) trying to step in? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
U.S. (Obama) trying to step in? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
U.S. (Obama) trying to step in? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
U.S. (Obama) trying to step in? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
U.S. (Obama) trying to step in? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
U.S. (Obama) trying to step in? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
U.S. (Obama) trying to step in? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
U.S. (Obama) trying to step in? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
U.S. (Obama) trying to step in? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
U.S. (Obama) trying to step in? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
U.S. (Obama) trying to step in? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
U.S. (Obama) trying to step in? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
U.S. (Obama) trying to step in? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
U.S. (Obama) trying to step in? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
U.S. (Obama) trying to step in? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
U.S. (Obama) trying to step in? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
U.S. (Obama) trying to step in? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

U.S. (Obama) trying to step in?

2 posters

Go down

U.S. (Obama) trying to step in? Empty U.S. (Obama) trying to step in?

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 10:31 am

http://www.changesxchange.com/t12580-president-of-the-parliament-of-kurdistan-us-and-iran-backing-the-maliki-and-we-are-not-part-of-the-shia-and-sunni-conflict#29725

Twilight News / The head of the Kurdistan Region Parliament, on Monday that the United States and Iran, "support the" Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, stressing that the Kurds are not part of the "Sunni-Shiite conflict."

He said Arslan Baez, in an interview with the newspaper "Yeni Shafaq" Turkish, and pursued by "Twilight News", that "America supports Maliki and Iran do the same thing," stressing that "Iran and America's enemies to each other but they Tltkien in their support of the owners."

He described America Buys Bmahrrh the Kurdistan Region, saying that "the Kurds are preparing themselves indebted to America," explaining that "the Kurdish regional president Massoud Barzani visited the U.S. recently to strengthen our relations with them."

And on the efforts made to resolve the political crisis experienced by Iraq, said Baez, that "after the return of Barzani of his tour of State participated in a meeting chaired by President Jalal Talabani and with the participation of the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr and Iraqi parliament speaker Osama Najafi and the Iraqi leader Iyad Allawi."

He added that Baez, "Talabani now make efforts to hold another meeting in Baghdad with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, the Federal."

And on the question the street party on the possibility of the Declaration of Independence noted Baez, said that "any people want to be independent, the Turks have their own state, as well as Arabs have more than 20 countries," adding that "the Kurds Mdzon, and we want independence, but it was necessary to create a suitable ground him. "

And on the causes of the crisis between Baghdad and Erbil, said the speaker on the "Kurdish demands of the application of paragraphs of the Constitution," stressing "the implementation of Article 140 and improve the budget of the Peshmerga, and the implementation of the oil and gas."

Baez noted during the interview that "the Kurds are not part of the Shia-Sunni conflict," stressing that "we seek to strengthen democracy."

And on the parties upon which to support al-Maliki has pointed out that "America supports Maliki and Iran do the same thing," stressing that "Iran and America's enemies to each other until they meet in their support of the owners."

The Iraqi political scene, racked by disagreements sustained among the various political blocs and escalated in intensity in recent months after the exchange of accusations between Baghdad and Erbil on orientation, "dictatorship", which approaches it the government of Nouri al-Maliki, according to the Kurds and the corresponding charges for the cord on the smuggling of Iraqi oil producer in the region to Iran, according to Maliki's coalition.

And entered the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr on the line of the crisis during a recent visit to Erbil and participation meeting pentagons included President Jalal Talabani and the leader of the coalition in Iraq, Iyad Allawi, head of the House of Representatives Osama Najafi and took him out of the meeting of a letter addressed to Maliki Tmhlh fifteen days to implement the Convention on Arbil, which formed the government of national partnership.

MM Al-

SHAFAAQ.com

Back to top Go down

U.S. (Obama) trying to step in? Empty Re: U.S. (Obama) trying to step in?

Post by Kevind53 Mon May 14, 2012 12:33 pm

Hmmm ... a good question. Of course it begs the question of how accurate this report is. Arslan Baez IS the president of the Kurdish Parliament, and I would imagine he would know, but is he playing a political game? Don't think it will have an impact, but maybe ... :|

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

U.S. (Obama) trying to step in? 2805820865  U.S. (Obama) trying to step in? 2805820865  U.S. (Obama) trying to step in? 2805820865  U.S. (Obama) trying to step in? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 1:36 pm

Thursday is an important day...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon May 14, 2012 2:12 pm

Yes indeed, yes indeed .... very important :study:

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

U.S. (Obama) trying to step in? 2805820865  U.S. (Obama) trying to step in? 2805820865  U.S. (Obama) trying to step in? 2805820865  U.S. (Obama) trying to step in? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Mon May 14, 2012 2:42 pm

OK, I have been gone for several days. I'm out of the loop. Why is THIS Thursday such an important day?
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon May 14, 2012 2:57 pm

That's the drop dead date for M. Recall we were not sure if it was 13th or 17th ... there was a couple of articles Saturday that clarified that.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 3:33 pm

Kevind53 wrote:That's the drop dead date for M. Recall we were not sure if it was 13th or 17th ... there was a couple of articles Saturday that clarified that.

:yes:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum