Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

JANUARY 2013? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

JANUARY 2013?

2 posters

Go down

JANUARY 2013? Empty JANUARY 2013?

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 11:59 am

What do you guys make of this?

Height of the Iraqi Central Bank reserves to 60 billion dollars
11/05/2012 11:58

Baghdad, May 11 / May (Rn) - The Iraqi Central Bank Governor Friday high reserve bank cash of $ 50 billion to 60 billion dollars, indicating that the process of deleting the zeroes will begin early next year. said Central Bank Governor Sinan Shabibi told the Kurdish news agency (Rn ) that "the reserves of Iraq cash rose to $ 60 billion after it was last year's $ 50 billion." He explained that "the central bank seeks through cash reserves to shore up confidence in local currency and increases the stability and regulates financial dealings in Iraq." Regarding the project to delete the zeros said Shabibi that "the project to delete the zeros will be launched in January (January) next, which would address the problems of inflation and the budget and commodity exchange on the grounds that Iraq is moving towards a free economy." and declared the Iraq Stock Exchange earlier that the deletion of three zeros from the local currency will not affect the level of equity investment of external and internal. The Finance Committee representative had warned earlier in the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers of trying to dominate the monetary policy of the Central Bank of Iraq and curbing the powers of the province, noting that this was a violation of the constitution with the consequences of dangerous for the Iraqi economy. are summarized functions of the Iraqi Central Bank to maintain price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies and the management of foreign currency reserves and the organization of the banking sector. From: Saman Daza Yei. Open: Abdullah Sabri

http://www.aknews.com/ar/aknews/2/306405/

Back to top Go down

JANUARY 2013? Empty Re: JANUARY 2013?

Post by chevysteve Fri May 11, 2012 12:34 pm

More stall tactics and smoke and mirrors as far as I'm concerned. I believe Iraq is the real pumper of the Dinar. They want to keep selling thier worthless currency and collecting USD so when the time comes they will do what is best for the Iraqi crooked government only.

I believe this Dinar currency will never RV or least at least no where near the level we all would have hoped.

I think it's funny that shabs comes out and in so many words say's......... Hey, we decided that we will wait until January 2013 to RV our currency so make sure y'all buy all our Dinars you can between now and then so you can become filthy rich!! Anywhere but a dreamworld this is not realistic. Iraq is a joke.

Don't get me wrong, I will not sell my measley 2 Mil Dinars, not because I feel they will be worth a crap one day but, rather as a stark reminder of all the lives sacrificed for that craphole and how stupid I was to listen to the pumpers and buy Dinars in the first place.

That in and of itself was worth the price of this education!!

If I can deter just one newbie from becoming the next sacrificial lamb of the infamous Dinar pumpers, then it is mission accomplished for me!

Nuff said!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 1:06 pm

They (Iraq) are pumping, but I still think we will be BIG winners in all this when all is said and done.

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Fri May 11, 2012 2:24 pm

Wish I could share your optimism punisher, I really do..

Maybe we should rename our site "Dinaraholic's anonymous"!!

I want to be the first member so, here goes.....................

HI, MY NAME IS STEVE AND I'M A DINARAHOLIC.......

(you respond) : Hiiiiiiiiiiiii Steeeeeeeeve!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 2:32 pm

Chevy, don't give up...things are in a good place right now...wait for next week and see Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri May 11, 2012 7:33 pm

UUUUUUGH!Mad
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum