Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
So Maliki may be leaving by his own choice? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
So Maliki may be leaving by his own choice? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
So Maliki may be leaving by his own choice? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
So Maliki may be leaving by his own choice? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
So Maliki may be leaving by his own choice? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
So Maliki may be leaving by his own choice? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
So Maliki may be leaving by his own choice? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
So Maliki may be leaving by his own choice? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
So Maliki may be leaving by his own choice? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
So Maliki may be leaving by his own choice? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
So Maliki may be leaving by his own choice? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
So Maliki may be leaving by his own choice? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
So Maliki may be leaving by his own choice? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
So Maliki may be leaving by his own choice? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
So Maliki may be leaving by his own choice? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
So Maliki may be leaving by his own choice? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
So Maliki may be leaving by his own choice? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
So Maliki may be leaving by his own choice? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
So Maliki may be leaving by his own choice? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
So Maliki may be leaving by his own choice? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

So Maliki may be leaving by his own choice?

+7
obiewon
Terbo56
Kevind53
hithere
ADMIN
chevysteve
nwrichard
11 posters

Go down

So Maliki may be leaving by his own choice? Empty So Maliki may be leaving by his own choice?

Post by nwrichard Fri May 11, 2012 8:21 am

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http://www.albaghdadia.com/thenews/iraq-news/item/2183-aklakkn-lyobid-kkblaek-il-llzhbn-ako-an-leyog-ll-akbgakj-aknzln.html
I f this is true I wonder who the next PM will be and how it may affect the RV.

Any comments?
nwrichard
nwrichard
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

So Maliki may be leaving by his own choice? Empty Re: So Maliki may be leaving by his own choice?

Post by chevysteve Fri May 11, 2012 10:14 am

At this point I don't think Malaki's removal will make any difference as to the timing of the RV.

I'm still thinking sometime around the 30th of Neveruary:(
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

So Maliki may be leaving by his own choice? Empty Re: So Maliki may be leaving by his own choice?

Post by ADMIN Fri May 11, 2012 10:16 am

Article dated today 5/11/12

Talabani, Maliki agree to solve political problems through national conference
during the interview reaffirmed the importance of urgent action to overcome the problems and help to create a positive atmosphere for dialogue in order to reach practical solutions complete
http://www.changesxchange.com/t12476-talabani-maliki-agree-to-solve-political-problems-through-national-conference#29323

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 11:33 am

Come rv!

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Fri May 11, 2012 5:13 pm

chevysteve wrote:
At this point I don't think Malaki's removal will make any difference as to the timing of the RV.

I'm still thinking sometime around the 30th of Neveruary:(

NEVERUARY lol! lol!
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 5:36 pm

More like between june and September.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri May 11, 2012 5:42 pm

Tomorrow, tomorrow it's always tomorrow, but someday it'll be today ...... So Maliki may be leaving by his own choice? 949729897

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

So Maliki may be leaving by his own choice? 2805820865  So Maliki may be leaving by his own choice? 2805820865  So Maliki may be leaving by his own choice? 2805820865  So Maliki may be leaving by his own choice? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 6:14 pm

Annie sung "tomorrow ".

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri May 11, 2012 6:20 pm

So Maliki may be leaving by his own choice? Annie210

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

So Maliki may be leaving by his own choice? 2805820865  So Maliki may be leaving by his own choice? 2805820865  So Maliki may be leaving by his own choice? 2805820865  So Maliki may be leaving by his own choice? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 6:27 pm

Lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri May 11, 2012 7:52 pm

I'm thinking more along the lines of 'Octebruary- Stardate 3255-Laughing
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by obiewon Fri May 11, 2012 8:04 pm

Ilikeyou
punisher wrote:More like between june and September.
obiewon
obiewon
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri May 11, 2012 10:05 pm

By his own choice, Not really, but he either has to do what he said he would do, or possibly face a vote of no confidence.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat May 12, 2012 12:02 pm

And if the events fall wrong for him when he does his predictable dodge and weave maneuver he just may find himself in irons or "hanging around." It seems I read somewhere that he may get sued, jailed and/or hung for his political hijinks.
What ever - he needs to be gone and then this will fly. We will see if Sadr can turn the trick on this magician of slight of hand and mind.
If one wants to believe rumors anything is possible. Personally I believe that when Maliki is gone the new government will succeed and get the job done - all the way around to include the necessities of life for the people of Iraq.
I also believe that nothing will happen until that event has transpired. If, and that is a big IF, Obama gets defeated in November then it will be complete the "house cleaning" chores and we will most probably not only see the RV but be able to enjoy the fruits of our blessing.
I'll get off my soap box now, sorry but this waiting gives me too much time to reason.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 12:39 pm

I think once MALIKI is gone then things will flow smoothly and flow really fast too Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat May 12, 2012 1:11 pm

There was an article over on changesXchange yesterday which quoted one of the other governmental leaders as stating that once M was out of the way they were ready to complete seating the government, ERBIL, and HCL "within hours."

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 1:25 pm

I saw that too Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat May 12, 2012 1:31 pm

aksafeone wrote:And if the events fall wrong for him when he does his predictable dodge and weave maneuver he just may find himself in irons or "hanging around." It seems I read somewhere that he may get sued, jailed and/or hung for his political hijinks.
What ever - he needs to be gone and then this will fly. We will see if Sadr can turn the trick on this magician of slight of hand and mind.
If one wants to believe rumors anything is possible. Personally I believe that when Maliki is gone the new government will succeed and get the job done - all the way around to include the necessities of life for the people of Iraq.
I also believe that nothing will happen until that event has transpired. If, and that is a big IF, Obama gets defeated in November then it will be complete the "house cleaning" chores and we will most probably not only see the RV but be able to enjoy the fruits of our blessing.
I'll get off my soap box now, sorry but this waiting gives me too much time to reason.

You da man ak!!

:yes:

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Messenger Sat May 12, 2012 2:10 pm

The problem with all this information seems to be that one can't know what has really happened.

Is Maliki out? Is he not out? Has he finally agreed to relinquish 2/3rds of his power? Has he not? Even the news reports can't really be trusted. How do we really know?

It seems that Shabibi will be more comfortable with Maliki unable to control the CBI or raid assets. I sense that to be reasonable. But how much don't we know that behind scenes factors into the move to RV? There are lots of unknowns.

Messenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 2:16 pm

Unknown is better than maliki.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat May 12, 2012 3:05 pm

Messenger wrote:The problem with all this information seems to be that one can't know what has really happened.

Is Maliki out? Is he not out? Has he finally agreed to relinquish 2/3rds of his power? Has he not? Even the news reports can't really be trusted. How do we really know?

It seems that Shabibi will be more comfortable with Maliki unable to control the CBI or raid assets. I sense that to be reasonable. But how much don't we know that behind scenes factors into the move to RV? There are lots of unknowns.

Therein lies the problem we have been dealing with all along. How much is truth? How much is lie? What is true and what is smoke? All we can do is follow the news, and try to sift the wheat from the chaff to the best of our ability. But then again that's what makes it fun too ... sorta, kinda, sometimes .... Rolling Eyes

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 3:21 pm

It will be more fun when it is all over Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat May 12, 2012 3:38 pm

I hear he's already been fitted for one of these ...

So Maliki may be leaving by his own choice? Main_g10

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat May 12, 2012 4:49 pm

Gallows or not, this dude needs to be history. He is bad news bear numero uno.
Shabibi has always stated that he WILL NOT release the revaluation process until there is a PROPER AND SEATED Government. I really do not believe he considers Maliki's holding several Ministers positions himself as being a "Proper" government. Not to mention that Maliki had 1 month to get-r-done and then it was extended how many times? Smoke and mirrors? Well WE know that has been the plan and implementation of that plan since day one with Maliki (the dictator wannabe).
There have been rumors that several want his neck in a noose - and that "high government official" that he had arrested and accused of pilfering funds - if he is exonerated I would NOT like to be in M's shoes (actually M could literally loose his head over that deal).
Come what may IT will take as long as they can possible make it take - that is the Iraqi way. Me I bought out the popcorn section at the local store and have the microwave reserved for many months. This is better than a circus!! Only thing that would be better is the actual RV.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 5:00 pm

Aksafeone, well said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat May 12, 2012 5:02 pm

So Maliki may be leaving by his own choice? 3079029344 So Maliki may be leaving by his own choice? 3079029344

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat May 12, 2012 5:13 pm

We may soon know the answer to all the questions in this thread, maybe within the week

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum