Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Heard it will RV this week I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Heard it will RV this week I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Heard it will RV this week I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Heard it will RV this week I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Heard it will RV this week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Heard it will RV this week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Heard it will RV this week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Heard it will RV this week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Heard it will RV this week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Heard it will RV this week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Heard it will RV this week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Heard it will RV this week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Heard it will RV this week I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Heard it will RV this week I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Heard it will RV this week I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Heard it will RV this week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Heard it will RV this week I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Heard it will RV this week I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Heard it will RV this week I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Heard it will RV this week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Heard it will RV this week

3 posters

Go down

Heard it will RV this week Empty Heard it will RV this week

Post by cubed_27 Wed May 09, 2012 9:31 pm

That is just an inflammatory statement. We ALWAYS hear something is going to RV this week. LOL. I want to call the dinar RV for tomorrow at 10:00am EST. I also want to call the rate at $5.68 USD. How can I back that up? I have sources (I can't name) who work for a certain country (I also can't name) for a certain three letter agency (I can't name) who told me we will see this tomorrow at the time and at the rate I quoted above. If too many people talk about it it won't happen so you can't go to the bank tonight, and you can't tell your wife or lover (even if they are the same person). You can tell Roscoe. Roscoe is good people for a dog. I have my own Roscoe. She just killed a copperhead for the family. Now THAT is dedication.

What this will do is continue to drive the sale of the IQD which has been selling out of control due to all the absolutely outrageous claims being made about the RV. I maintain and will always maintain from an economic standpoint that the RV can and will happen when the sale of the IQD significantly decreases or comes to a sudden stop. The continued sales are fueled by greed. Who needs 500 million IQD? No one. Granted it would be nice to be a billionaire, but I wouldn't want the headache. Once you have something nice there are too many people out there who want to take it away from you. For all the talk about protecting yourself there are few people who are ready to make the jump from living comfortably with a job, to living with a billion dollars. There are many lessons to learn that will be learned the hard way because you do not know how to handle that amount of wealth.

Now, let's talk about why the rv won't be at 42 dollars. Someone put that out there last week, or the week before that and got everyone's greed up. It was stupid. More than 30 of those dollars would have gone toward the purchase of a barrel of oil anyway. That would have left you with 12 dollars. It won't be $12 either. The Iraqis don't need it to be $12. They can get by with $3 dollars. Everyone needs to have a reality check and get out of the high numbers and start talking sense. Some of these mods and intel gatherers are believing their own hype. Not good for your heart. I have every model outlined with what it could possibly mean and anything over $5 doesn't remotely resemble reality. Sure, it would be great to have high numbers like 12-19 dollars, but that is not going to happen. As has been stated all along it will come in on a dirty float and have some meager fluctuations for a year. It will settle down fairly quickly once the banks have weighed in.

Take a look at my earlier posts. This is all smoke and mirrors anyway until the man/woman/child/Sheikh with their finger on the button pushes it and says RV.

Go to bed. It's not happening tonight. Check back in at 10:00am EST tomorrow. We'll see it then. LOL
cubed_27
cubed_27

Back to top Go down

Heard it will RV this week Empty Re: Heard it will RV this week

Post by Squishy Wed May 09, 2012 9:35 pm

Cool....now you qualify to get your own web site!!!!
Squishy
Squishy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by cubed_27 Wed May 09, 2012 9:39 pm

I may have to go for that, but I dont have the time to maintain it.
cubed_27
cubed_27

Back to top Go down

Post by PPR Wed May 09, 2012 10:31 pm

See GoDaddy.com:)

I get your point. How many of these posters are making up stuff on the fly - pretty cruel to tease the unknowing over and over. I've been one of the ones believing the "any minute" bank stories in the past - very frustrating.

The best info we have is that on governmental actions and reports in the news though we know that the news (US and Iraq) can be unreliable.

Pray for this to come to fruition.

PPR

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum