Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Where do "you" think we stand? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Where do "you" think we stand? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Where do "you" think we stand? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Where do "you" think we stand? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Where do "you" think we stand? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Where do "you" think we stand? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Where do "you" think we stand? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Where do "you" think we stand? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Where do "you" think we stand? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Where do "you" think we stand? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Where do "you" think we stand? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Where do "you" think we stand? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Where do "you" think we stand? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Where do "you" think we stand? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Where do "you" think we stand? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Where do "you" think we stand? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Where do "you" think we stand? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Where do "you" think we stand? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Where do "you" think we stand? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Where do "you" think we stand? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Where do "you" think we stand?

+2
dinarstar
Horizon
6 posters

Go down

Where do "you" think we stand? Empty Where do "you" think we stand?

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 12:18 pm

What is your personal opinion on where we stand after the last few days news? Weeks, months, years, never....?

Back to top Go down

Where do "you" think we stand? Empty Re: Where do "you" think we stand?

Post by Horizon Wed May 09, 2012 12:21 pm

Hopefully Days!!!! Where do "you" think we stand? 7_15_5vThings do sound positive!!!

Where do "you" think we stand? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Where do "you" think we stand? 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 12:27 pm

"Coming days" like many of the articles like to say...

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed May 09, 2012 12:28 pm

I stand exactly where I was in the previous " Weeks, months, years, "...

believing and positive...that in God's time I will see it. ☀

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 1:28 pm

Dinarstar, clever wording...

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed May 09, 2012 1:56 pm

dinarstar wrote:I stand exactly where I was in the previous " Weeks, months, years, "...

That is said very well....That's where we are!!!!!Where do "you" think we stand? 36_1_36

Where do "you" think we stand? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Where do "you" think we stand? 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed May 09, 2012 2:15 pm

horizon wrote:
dinarstar wrote:I stand exactly where I was in the previous " Weeks, months, years, "...

That is said very well....That's where we are!!!!!Where do "you" think we stand? 36_1_36

After RV...I wanna get me some 8) sunglasses just like that...so as not to draw toooo much attention to myself of course!! Laughing

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed May 09, 2012 3:04 pm

Any day, any time ... confident it will happen. I personally feel we may see it "soon" the question being how soon?

Where do "you" think we stand? -make-10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Where do "you" think we stand? 2805820865  Where do "you" think we stand? 2805820865  Where do "you" think we stand? 2805820865  Where do "you" think we stand? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed May 09, 2012 3:19 pm

Kevind53 wrote:Any day, any time ... confident it will happen. I personally feel we may see it "soon" the question being how soon?

Where do "you" think we stand? -make-10

Ah, the ever elusive "soon"..... Don't we wish that meant some predetermined amount of time?

I'm with Darth Vader and Capt. Picard ... Definately "MAKE IT SO", and we don't mean "soon". We mean "RIGHT NOW"!!!!!!!!!!! please?

Where do "you" think we stand? Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Where do "you" think we stand? Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed May 09, 2012 3:31 pm

I have developed my own thoughts about the soon part, but I'll be the first to admit it's mostly conjecture mixed with a little hopeful thinking.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Where do "you" think we stand? 2805820865  Where do "you" think we stand? 2805820865  Where do "you" think we stand? 2805820865  Where do "you" think we stand? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Wed May 09, 2012 4:45 pm

In reading the news out of Iraq and what has been accomplished in the past 3 or 4 months I find it hard to believe that I bought into the hype late last year thinking this would happen before the end of the year.

I have wondered where we are at many times and more so lately and I honestly wish I knew someone who REALLY understood this who could give me some guidance, but alas I don't. So after reading as much as I can and trying to understand what I have read I think this.

First and foremost I think Iraq needs to have a government working together for the betterment of Iraq. Without that I don't think the UN is going to lift chapter 7 and I don't think we will see an RV or whatever you want to call it. Even though Parliament is going on vacation until the middle of June I think we will still see things being accomplished in Iraq because the leaders are the ones who need to work things out between themselves. Maliki in particular needs to get with the program and stop playing his games, or else he needs to go away.

I think the government is what we are waiting for. Whether Maliki has been given an ultimatum or not is one of those things that could be fact or fiction and we may never know for sure, but the fact that giving him a vote of no confidence has been published in Iraq has to give him a sense that everyone else in the government is getting tired of his games and that if he doesn't get with the program he may really find himself unemployed.

I am watching what happens over the next few weeks and the only thing I know for fact is that I read an article by the UN stating that they would review Iraq's chapter 7 around June 15th and determine at that time if it would be lifted or not. Whether Iraq having an internationally traded currency has anything to do with chapter 7 I think is anybody's guess because I have searched high and low and have not found anything official in print that says anything about the two being linked in any way. If someone has seen something in print linking chapter 7 and Iraq's currency I would greatly appreciate a link.

So right now I am just kind of chillin' and watching for June 15th. If that day comes and goes with no RV or anything similar then I will put my dinars away, and just forget about it until it happens. I am sure I will know when it does happen and I am tired of the emotional roller coaster this has been for the last year.

Sorry for the long post but sometimes it helps me get my own thoughts straight when I write them down.
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed May 09, 2012 6:14 pm

I disagree on the chapter 7 question. The terms still to be met appear to have been met at this time, at least Kuwait says they are satisfied, and the remaining conditions all had to do with them. In reality, only a small part of the chapter 7 restrictions remain, and those are not financial, so I am not altogether certain that it will effect things one way or the other. They have also been removed from our sanctions list, so that is also a non-issue despite what others may say or believe.

I agree the things we need is a full seating of the GOI, Passage of the HCL, and ERBL agreement. Perhaps some of this is completed and kept out of site, maybe all of it ... no way we can know for sure. M is facing a deadline, and it looks like Sunday is his day to put up or shut up ... IF the opposition sticks to their threat of a no confidence vote.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 6:54 pm

Tariffs, goi, hcl, erbl and ch7...a little bit of all of that.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed May 09, 2012 9:18 pm

I'm not standing, I'm sitting

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum