Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Staying Grounded I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Staying Grounded I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Staying Grounded I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Staying Grounded I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Staying Grounded I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Staying Grounded I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Staying Grounded I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Staying Grounded I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Staying Grounded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Staying Grounded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Staying Grounded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Staying Grounded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Staying Grounded I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Staying Grounded I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Staying Grounded I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Staying Grounded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Staying Grounded I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Staying Grounded I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Staying Grounded I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Staying Grounded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Staying Grounded

+3
abby ann
Horizon
cubed_27
7 posters

Go down

Staying Grounded Empty Staying Grounded

Post by cubed_27 Tue May 08, 2012 10:07 pm

This RV is similar to something of great religious significance in a number of ways.

#1. People without authority or knowledge are trying to predict what will happen.

#2. People are jumping to conclusions based on spurious/unsubstantiated information.

#3. People are willing to believe the most nonsensical items based on what they want to have happen instead of waiting for the truth.

#4, When there is a lack of information guru's are creating their own truth and trying to pass it off as factual. This may be the most damaging as people have come to trust them.

#5. People are altering their lifestyles based on rumor and conjecture.

Believe nothing you read here until your bank (the bank you have chosen and worked with for weeks/months/years) or Banker calls you and tells you it would be in your best interest to come in and speak to him/her. After you get that call then you can start believing bank packages.

Don't get sucked into sitting by your computer day after day because someone "in the know" says it's happening tomorrow. We all want it to happen tomorrow, but it will happen when it does. No sooner or later. And contrary to popular sentiment on these sites there is no way in hades you are going to have an impact that delays this happening because you happen to call your banker or financial advisor to ask about it. That is plain ridiculous. Heads of banks and nations are not calling Podunk Virginia to see if people are calling to ask about the Dinar. They don't care what the little people do, and that is what we are to them.

The fact that we want the RV is irrelevant to them. The RV is a political machine with enormous political momentum and ramification. I have no doubt there may be a few of the mods and intel providers who are highly placed and may have access to sensitive information that shouldn't get out. Then they shouldn't say anything. The biggest waste of time is having an intel provider wave that intel in front of our faces that they cannot share. Intel you can't/won't share is not intel. for us. It is a childish taunting game of "I know something you don't know" designed to make someone feel superior. I think most people are tired of that crap. It has no value and is darn frustrating when it is non verifiable. If it is non verifiable it is as good as a lie.

The great things to hear are the actual bank stories, if they are true. There is more valuable intel in those than most of the intel providers can give, and it is not censored. Bring on the personal bank stories! Most of those you can verify with your own bank. Have fun and remember...only you can prevent forest fires, and when this actually RV's you'll be able to save your own forest from destruction! Go RV!!

Last edited by cubed_27 on Wed May 09, 2012 10:16 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Mispelling)
cubed_27
cubed_27

Back to top Go down

Staying Grounded Empty Re: Staying Grounded

Post by Horizon Wed May 09, 2012 8:34 am

Staying Grounded 3079029344 Great advise!!!!

Staying Grounded Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Staying Grounded 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Wed May 09, 2012 11:18 am

Staying Grounded 1261280965 Staying Grounded 3079029344
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed May 09, 2012 11:29 am

I agree about the bank stories, if they are true.
I went to 2 of my banks yesterday on other business. BOTH of the personal bankers I dealt with told me that their bank would be "interested" in my investments (IQD & VND) " when the time comes." However WF stated that I would have to travel to another state to have them exchange my IQD as they would not be doing that in our state.
Interesting, I did not solicit the conversation nor did i initiate it at either bank. I went to both solely to conduct normal business transactions. At one of the banks my private banker stopped by as I was leaving the personal banking section to "check in" with me. This individual has from day one been following the script "it's a scam, Banks will have nothing to do with it ... " and never was interested in any discussion. Yesterday he asked how my investments were doing and to "not forget us when the time comes."
All of this interest in my "investments" makes me wonder what they know. It also makes me nervous - since only one bank would know how much foreign currency I have (they did the wire transfers) - BOTH banks would be so interested at the same time. I realize a competitive business environment peaks the interest of many, but 2 in one day?
How do I keep grounded? EASY. Until I have the receipt in my hand that the exchange monies have been deposited in my account and I also have the signed USPO receipt from the IRS that the taxes were received, I REFUSE TO GET EXCITED. As a wise man once said. "Nothing is over until the paper work is done."
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed May 09, 2012 11:32 am

aksafeone wrote:I agree about the bank stories, if they are true.
I went to 2 of my banks yesterday on other business. BOTH of the personal bankers I dealt with told me that their bank would be "interested" in my investments (IQD & VND) " when the time comes." However WF stated that I would have to travel to another state to have them exchange my IQD as they would not be doing that in our state.
Interesting, I did not solicit the conversation nor did i initiate it at either bank. I went to both solely to conduct normal business transactions. At one of the banks my private banker stopped by as I was leaving the personal banking section to "check in" with me. This individual has from day one been following the script "it's a scam, Banks will have nothing to do with it ... " and never was interested in any discussion. Yesterday he asked how my investments were doing and to "not forget us when the time comes."
All of this interest in my "investments" makes me wonder what they know. It also makes me nervous - since only one bank would know how much foreign currency I have (they did the wire transfers) - BOTH banks would be so interested at the same time. I realize a competitive business environment peaks the interest of many, but 2 in one day?
How do I keep grounded? EASY. Until I have the receipt in my hand that the exchange monies have been deposited in my account and I also have the signed USPO receipt from the IRS that the taxes were received, I REFUSE TO GET EXCITED. As a wise man once said. "Nothing is over until the paper work is done."

Staying Grounded 15_3_42At least it is from you, and it does give us some positive hope!Staying Grounded 15_3_35

Staying Grounded Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Staying Grounded 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed May 09, 2012 12:14 pm

Thanks for your post ak...I like that!!

:yes:

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed May 09, 2012 2:56 pm

You know what they say .... It ain't over till the fat lady sings, but I think I hear her warming up!

Staying Grounded Fat_la10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Staying Grounded 2805820865  Staying Grounded 2805820865  Staying Grounded 2805820865  Staying Grounded 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed May 09, 2012 3:34 pm

lol!

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed May 09, 2012 4:14 pm

Kevins sign says it all!!! With that I feel we have a chance now. affraid affraid affraid affraid
I am further encouraged by the news carrying items related to countries re-valuaing their curriencies and the drop in the markets.
Now if we can have an "RV" please maestro!!! And a one and a two (and tell Lawrence Welk NOT to turn off the bubble machine).
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Wed May 09, 2012 4:35 pm

FAT LADY?????WHERE??????IS THAT WHAT I SMELL??????
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed May 09, 2012 4:42 pm

abby ann wrote:FAT LADY?????WHERE??????IS THAT WHAT I SMELL??????

Nah, Abby Ann. I don't think so. But she was seen carrying a bag of Widgets. Maybe that's what you smell! ☀

Staying Grounded Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Staying Grounded Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Wed May 09, 2012 4:45 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:
abby ann wrote:FAT LADY?????WHERE??????IS THAT WHAT I SMELL??????

Nah, Abby Ann. I don't think so. But she was seen carrying a bag of Widgets. Maybe that's what you smell! ☀
WELL COME ON SEBBIE !!!!!LETS GO FIND HER!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum