Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Transcript of Ali Chat Tuesday  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Transcript of Ali Chat Tuesday

4 posters

Go down

Transcript of Ali Chat Tuesday  Empty Transcript of Ali Chat Tuesday

Post by 1alaskan Tue May 08, 2012 9:49 pm

1. When the time comes is Ali still planning on opening regonial offices?

[Dinar Trade] Yes, all of our exchange procedures and locations remain the same. We will be announcing our new improved procedures in the coming weeks that will help our customers exchange fast and secure manner when the time comes.

2. Is there any way he could send someone to remote locations, (Alaska), if the dollar value was high? If so, how high might that be?

[Dinar Trade] At this time we are not planning offices in Alaska or Haw
aii.

3.Will you be setting your sights on other currencies after the RV?

[Dinar Trade] We will add new currencies in the future to our website. we will also be able to exchange for gold and silver coins stright form dinars

4. And if so, which are your favourites?

]Dinar Trade] gold is the best and always the pound british

5. Please ask him if he will be cashing in VND?

6. If so, what will he charge for this?

[Dinar Trade] for VND our charge is $40 per million VND all exchanges is for Dinar trade customers only

7. Are his rates going to be competitive or will they be above what banks are offering?

[Dinar Trade] We will be extremely competitive in the market. We encourage our customers to call around and get rates anytime they exchange, but we will always offer the most transparent fair rate in the market. it will be the CBI rate or the market rate wich ever is higher

Just to let everyone know we will only exchange for our customers not any other dealer I have had some calls that these small dealers are trying to cling on to us which is not true

8. Can you ask Ali what his opinion is on the $42 rate that we have heard? I know he cant give rates and dates, but I would like to hear his thoughts on if Iraq would be able to sustain such an astonishing rate. I have never thought it would come out more than a dollar, and I know he can not imply a rate even if he knew, but maybe he can say if this is rediculous and put an end to this issue.

[Dinar Trade] Individuals throwing around rates are doing just that. They are basing these ideas on speculation. Only the Iraqi parliament and the CBI know that information. They do not put out specualtion. please do not belive these so called gurus thay have never traded currencies I think they are just trying to get traffic on to their site.

9. Ali.. what are your thoughts on the LOP theory? Do you feel that Iraq will LOP their currency? Can you explain why they would not?

[Dinar Trade] I can tell you this; there have many different opinions on this. There are members of the CBI who think it would be a good thing for the country and some who do not. There are members of parliment that have come out for it and those that are completely against it. In order for this to actually happen it must be voted on and approved on all sides. If this were to occur, the CBI would have to provide ample amount of time for all the currency to be exchanged. The citizens of Iraq use the same currency you are holding. If the new currency were to become available, we would provide an exchange service to our customers. In my opinion i dont think it will happen but I have set plans if it were to happen for dinar trade customers

10. Are there any other currency's other than the Dong and Dinar, that you would sugest investing in?

[Dinar Trade] We sell multiple currencies, however I cannot give you advice on investment. The currencies are available on our order page, or you can call one of our representatives. Personally I am holding Iraq Dinar VND and China Yuan and Gold for my family

11. Mr. Ali i need know to if i deposited my dinar in your bank in Iraq would they stay dinar, and if the dinar goes up in value more after the revaluation would mine go up, and will there be some type safty net like the FDIC we have here ?

[Dinar Trade] They would stay in a Dinar account till you advice us to exchange it there is no FDIC in Iraq but I will have the bank insured by loyds of london that is what I have been working on

12. Can you address, why you closed Dinar Trade and now why you have reopened for business?

]Dinar Trade] I put out a personal statement multiple times addressing my reason for taking a leave from the market. It seems that many people do not believe my statement, but it could not be more truthful. I am a father, there was a threat against my family. I made the decision to put my family first and secure our operations to a point that my family would be safe. I truly feel I have done that. That is why I came back into the market. I kept part of my staff and continued to answer the phone and emails all the way up until we re-opened. I never left the country and I have always been accessible to my customers. I appreciate the loyal customers who have given me and my family support as we dealt with these issues.

13. Will you have an office in Ohio or Utah? And who will be running them, I head that previous arrangements have been voided.

[Dinar Trade] We will have location in UT and Ohiho my staff and my newphew will will be running those offices if some is saying they will be running those offices they are LYING

14. There is a rumor that you have paid some of these guru's on the forums to pump dinar sales, was wondering what your position is on that?

[Dinar Trade] The only payments made to websites is for advertising, like any other company. When you see my banner at the top of a website, I paid for it to be there. That is part of marketing and the current world we live in. Used to be done by postcards and door hangers, but that system does not work well anymore. I have never paid for people to pump for my company. I have always said that this is a long term investment and you should never take what people say on the forum as investment advice.

15. Can you tell how you got started, and where you get your dinar from, and who all you supply? Do you supply banks or other brokers?

[Dinar Trade] I have been buying and selling dinars for 8 years I dont need to pay gurus they usally call me for info which i never give them. There are definitely some things I like to keep close to my chest because they are company secrets. However, I can tell you that back in 2004 I started this business with my family, but personally I have always dealt in exchange markets. All of our currency comes directly from a secure source in IRAQ ( bank) and all of our currency is authenticated and cleared through U.S. customs. I do have the most direct source for the currency, which means I can bring the most competetive rates to the market. I have supplied banks and other dealers over the years, but I will not be releasing their names for confidentiality reasons. We at dinartrade.com will beat any dealer price

16. Can I purchase from the physical address in Vegas, or do I still have to use delivery?...

]Dinar Trade] We never do in person cash sales. For accounting and security reasons everything is done through shipment. This time in Vegas I dont what a security breach

17. Tell us all more about your new bank, when will we be able to open a iraqi bank accnt thru Ali to invest in the Iraq ISX? Anything else thats kool that we should know about.

[Dinar Trade] We will have deposit accounts we will also have have a way for you to invest in the ISX and we will also offer IRAQ recontruction bonds offer by the CBI this investment option will only be avaible for Dinar trade customers

18. Since I did not get involved in IQD till after you no longer sold the IQD, can I and others lock in a rate with you?

[Dinar Trade] We only offer the lock in rate on exchange for customers who purchased from our company. However, we will exchange currency for anyone no matter where the currency was purchased.

19. News articles talk about "starting the process in September." Do you believe this means beginning the education process for citizens and merchants?

[Dinar Trade] September was in regards to the zeros, which has not been approved by parliment it has to go up for vote in july this year in parliament

20. Are the bills with the 3 zeros going to be destroyed?

]Dinar Trade] I dont what to be a GURU but I have spoken to serval different persons that work in the Iraq govt and they dont think it will pass. I can tell you this; there have many different opinions on this. There are members of the CBI who think it would be a good thing for the country and some who do not. There are members of parliment that have come out for it and those that are completely against it. In order for this to actually happen it must be voted on and approved on all sides. If this were to occur, the CBI would have to provide ample amount of time for all the currency to be exchanged. The citizens of Iraq use the same currency you are holding. If the new currency were to become available, we would provide an exchange service to our customers. As I have said before parliment has to pass it and even then they will provide us time to switch them to the new bills

]orkd] Are the 3 zeros going to be destroyed?

[Dinar Trade] I apologize but I do not speculate like some bloggers out there who use Gods name benefit for their own

21. Do you think the bills will be worth face value to whatever rate comes out?

[Dinar Trade] i can not speculate as it is up to the govt of Iraq and its parliment.

22. Is maliki a fair leader in your opinion?

]Dinar Trade] Maliki in my opinion needs to recognize all of the people in his country and make sure they have a voice. That is a true democracy.

23. What will be the closest place to cash in from Northern Minnesota? Are you still planning one at Grand Forks, N. Dakota??

[Dinar Trade] We will still have an office in Grand Forks

24. Will it be possible, at time of cash in to wire funds directly to a precious metals dealer and the remaining to a bank account. I assume the Dinar must first be converted to USD before any transfers.

]Dinar Trade] No, all wire transfers must be sent to a bank account matching the name of ther person making the exchange. Once the funds are received in your account, you may send them wherever you like.

25. Are you recommending any precious metal dealers with best rates AND who sell neusmatic gold and silver coins NOT bullion?

[Dinar Trade] we will be announcing exchange for glod and silver in the coming days for dinar trade customers

26. Can Mr. Agha talk on what wages and prices are like for an Iraqi citizen? Maybe elaborate on what a dinar gets you...

]Dinar Trade] Eggs cost $1.65 dozen. Meal for two at average restaurant $30 when I was in Iraq 2 months ago can of coke cost around 33 cents us when you convert it in USD form IQD

27. Hi Ali, I'm not asking for a rate or date but in your opinion, is the RV inevitable for the IQD? Like others, I have heard that some banks have started a rumor that the RV of the IQD is a scam. Your opinion please.

[Dinar Trade] What the banks or anyone else is referring to are the blatant lies that bloggers put on the web making specualtive statements about the currency. They are sending people on an emotional rollercoaster. People are walking into banks and making outlandish statements based on these rumors. The banks are telling people the information is a scam. Purchasing a currency of a country is not a scam. thses gurus have not been right once in the last 8 years i dont know why even people belive them

28. I live in Puerto Rico as you may know there are a lot of Dinar Holders here. My concern is , could we travel with our Dinars without problems??, flights form PR to the mainland are considered "Domestic flights " but what about Homeland Security, if it is not safe ,Is there any posibility you will open an office in PR??

[Dinar Trade] Puerto Rico is within the U.S. territories so you should have no problems traveling through airports. I have my self carried 1 billion to PR to a customer a few years ago i had no problems

29. Which news aggregates (preferably in English) would he recommend following to get a solid and balanced perspective on the financial sector in Iraq?

]Dinar Trade] I recommend you follow us on Facebook or check our latest news page on our website. we post news all day and if there is a roumor I personally call Iraq to see if it is true www.facebook/dinartrade

30. If possible at this time, could you give us more details regarding making deposits in your bank with IQD.

]Dinar Trade] I would like to hold off on that till we are ready to launch the bank site to our customers

31. How many different currencies will you hold on deposit for customer accounts

]Dinar Trade] Iraq dinar VND usd pound and euro to start with

32. Will there be limitations on the total amount of deposits held in your bank

[Dinar Trade] thare is no limit as it is a bank you can deposit any amount $

33. Ali how long will it take me to get the phone number to the Brentwood, TN office, and appointement to cash in for my 8 people????

]Dinar Trade] We will be using our toll free numbers, as well as taking appointments directly on our website at the time of exchange. You will not call the offices directly. zas we have to coordinate with our offices we will also implement new secure procedures that will make it easier for the exchange

34. We have dinars purchased through DT now held in our Roth IRA at First State Depository. Before you ceased operations, we had established procedures with your office, First State and Entrust (now American IRA in NC) that upon the RV and upon our direction to Entrust, that Entrust would contact your office to offer to exchange our dinars, and that you would commit to buy back our dinars at a specified, locked rate. With this commitment on both our parts, we would then direct Entrust to have our dinars at First State transferred over to Dinar Trade's account at First State. Once you received confirmation of this transfer, you would wire the funds to Entrust for deposit into our accounts. Please confirm our understanding of these procedures, and discuss what assurances/legal guarantees that our funds will be deposited into our accounts as we will not physically be present at the exchange, as would be the case if we exchanged at Brentwood, for example.

]Dinar Trade] These procedures remain exactly the same. If you would like to exchange your currency at this time you may do so by having your agent fill out the sell order page on our website. Have them put in the comments box that the currency is at First State and will be transfered into our account. Once First State sends us the confirmation of transfer, we will issue payment to your IRA. we will also announce the IRA in our new exchange procedure in the coming weeks for our customers

35. Regarding Reserve Orders...Can we include a 10K or 25K IQD note with our 10% cash down payment, on reserve orders, for payment of our 90% balance, upon an RV happening within our 30 day reserve? Thanks Ali...So happy to see Dinar Trade open again on US soil! Las Vegas is an excellent location for you too!

]Dinar Trade] you dont have to do this as we will take the dinars form the 10% we have to send you and pay off the rest you dont have to do it like our last program. with our new reserve program when you pay your 10% you own the 10% equivalent in IQD. That currency could be sold and used to pay the 90% if the rate were to change in your 30 day time period.

36. Just curious, but, was one of the reasons moving out of CA (Santa Monica & Bakersfield), to Las Vegas, NV, was because CA was not going to allow ledger to ledger transactions, which would have been a big part of your business for a lot of your customers, like me? Thanks again Ali!

[[Dinar Trade] No, I moved to Nevada for security reasons. my family lives in CA I work here in NV and go home every weekend

37. Belize has a trusted banking system that does NOT share infomation with any other country/people/organization, have you considered opening an exchange facility there? Currently I live in Honduras, how about in Honduras? Thanks, The Mexico Kid!

[Dinar Trade] We will only be sending wire transfers to banks. Dinar UK will handle all International customers. They will offer our customers the lock in option.

38. There is question about different rates when the IQD RV's.. Will american banks be able to lower the rate that we cash in on?? For instance if it RV's at $5.00 per one dinar, can my bank only cash me in at a rate of $4.00?

]Dinar Trade] The rate offered will be the live rate from the CBI. The fees are what you need to watch for. some exchanges use percentages, we will be charging a flat $150 / 1 million IQD exchanged.

39. I heard you say Warka bank was not a good bank to deposit our money. Claiming Warka was making bad investment in dubai. That you had a private bank in Iraq and then I believe you said it was not open yet. I like to know more about your private bank . What is the name and can i transfer my physical dinars to your bank from USA or dubai? Ready to roll Ali...................   

Dinar Trade] As i stated before we will announce it when we are ready to launch as for WArka they are in receivership with the CBI

40. Will we be getting the CBI rate and or/ will Ali be paying the same rates as the banks at cash out?

]Dinar Trade] We will be using the CBI rate and charging $150 / 1 million IQD. if the market rate is higher we will offer it to our customers

41. We plan on using NY for cash in. Any idea of how long a wait to get an appointment and would the "lock in rate" hold until that date?

[Dinar Trade] we will lock in the rate for all D trade customers till the appointment date

42. Will the proceeds be available for use immediately after the deposit. In other words, when we leave the office can we go to an ATM machine and withdraw money at that time? Thank you very much for everything Ali.!!!

[Dinar Trade] the wire will show up in your account with in 20 min yes it will be there to withdrawn form your account.

43. Will you be opening your cashing locations after RV in New York City?
[Dinar Trade] we will start opening our office once the dinar rate reaches over $10K per million dinars.

44. Can you ask Ali whos hands this thing is TRULY in? Is it the US Govt a.k.a Obama who may be waiting to use it for re-election (selfish purposes)or if it is in the hands of Iraq (Maliki for selfish reasons)? That question has never gotten truly answered on any guru calls. The hype has truly gotten out of hand with these folks. If we knew for sure, then we would know where to watch for our TRUE intel. Also, is it.

We post all the news on our latest news page and our face book we really dont know when the currency will change in value

Last edited by 1alaskan on Tue May 08, 2012 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed title)

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Transcript of Ali Chat Tuesday  Empty Re: Transcript of Ali Chat Tuesday

Post by 1alaskan Tue May 08, 2012 9:52 pm

Thee will be another chat with Ali on Friday the 11th at same time same channel, CXC 7pm central

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 12:34 am

ALI doesn't think the currency will LOP. Music to my ears Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Wed May 09, 2012 1:03 am

Thanks 1alaskan for bringing this over for usTranscript of Ali Chat Tuesday  3079029344

Last edited by rick152 on Wed May 09, 2012 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 2:17 am

Three of my questions got answered Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_evans2u Wed May 09, 2012 11:27 am

punisher wrote:ALI doesn't think the currency will LOP. Music to my ears Smile

Yes it was nice to read that

mr_evans2u

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed May 09, 2012 12:24 pm

Thanks 1A...that is a big plus for me...my questions answered also...good deal!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum