Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Member of the Committee: proposal called for a return to the mechanism that was followed in the nineties and eighties  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Member of the Committee: proposal called for a return to the mechanism that was followed in the nineties and eighties  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Member of the Committee: proposal called for a return to the mechanism that was followed in the nineties and eighties  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Member of the Committee: proposal called for a return to the mechanism that was followed in the nineties and eighties  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Member of the Committee: proposal called for a return to the mechanism that was followed in the nineties and eighties  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Member of the Committee: proposal called for a return to the mechanism that was followed in the nineties and eighties  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Member of the Committee: proposal called for a return to the mechanism that was followed in the nineties and eighties  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Member of the Committee: proposal called for a return to the mechanism that was followed in the nineties and eighties  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Member of the Committee: proposal called for a return to the mechanism that was followed in the nineties and eighties  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Member of the Committee: proposal called for a return to the mechanism that was followed in the nineties and eighties  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Member of the Committee: proposal called for a return to the mechanism that was followed in the nineties and eighties  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Member of the Committee: proposal called for a return to the mechanism that was followed in the nineties and eighties  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Member of the Committee: proposal called for a return to the mechanism that was followed in the nineties and eighties  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Member of the Committee: proposal called for a return to the mechanism that was followed in the nineties and eighties  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Member of the Committee: proposal called for a return to the mechanism that was followed in the nineties and eighties  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Member of the Committee: proposal called for a return to the mechanism that was followed in the nineties and eighties  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Member of the Committee: proposal called for a return to the mechanism that was followed in the nineties and eighties  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Member of the Committee: proposal called for a return to the mechanism that was followed in the nineties and eighties  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Member of the Committee: proposal called for a return to the mechanism that was followed in the nineties and eighties  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Member of the Committee: proposal called for a return to the mechanism that was followed in the nineties and eighties  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Member of the Committee: proposal called for a return to the mechanism that was followed in the nineties and eighties

2 posters

Go down

Member of the Committee: proposal called for a return to the mechanism that was followed in the nineties and eighties  Empty Member of the Committee: proposal called for a return to the mechanism that was followed in the nineties and eighties

Post by glasshalffull Mon May 07, 2012 4:37 am

I find some good articles, but am not able to post them here, this site is missing out on some good stuff, why isn't that option allowed here in the news section? Here is one I found this morning for example:

Published on Sunday, 06 May 2012 17:39

BAGHDAD / With: Member of the Committee declared the economy and investment, Salman al-Moussawi said his committee will host tomorrow's central bank governor Sinan Shabibi and Deputy Prime Minister for the Economy Rose Nuri Shaways to discuss the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar.
Moussawi said: "I will put the guests on the set of proposals to end the state of the dinar exchange rate fluctuations, including the abolition of currency transfer companies because it has become a burden on the citizen and the state of corruption marred by the financial impact on the dinar exchange rate."

Al-Moussawi said: "in the proposal called for a return to the mechanism that was followed in the nineties and eighties and of the central bank to take over the conversion process itself and end the vicious excess between the Bank and the citizen."
He continued, "The second proposal is to form a committee within the integrity of the central bank made up of experts in accounting and auditing firms to monitor contracts and sort the good from the bad."
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.mustakbal.net/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D17536:2012-03-22-07-23-33%26catid%3D15:2011-07-18-15-03-24%26Itemid%3D10
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Member of the Committee: proposal called for a return to the mechanism that was followed in the nineties and eighties  Empty Re: Member of the Committee: proposal called for a return to the mechanism that was followed in the nineties and eighties

Post by ADMIN Mon May 07, 2012 4:54 am

GREAT ARTICLE INDEED Smile Thank you!

There is a place to post articles, just not in the NEWS SUMMARY area...

Last edited by Miskebam on Mon May 07, 2012 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Member of the Committee: proposal called for a return to the mechanism that was followed in the nineties and eighties  Empty Re: Member of the Committee: proposal called for a return to the mechanism that was followed in the nineties and eighties

Post by glasshalffull Mon May 07, 2012 4:58 am

thanks when i try i get a message that i don't have that permission Member of the Committee: proposal called for a return to the mechanism that was followed in the nineties and eighties  858978640
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon May 07, 2012 5:03 am

glasshalffull wrote:I find some good articles, but am not able to post them here, this site is missing out on some good stuff, why isn't that option allowed here in the news section? Here is one I found this morning for example:

The news summary is the only thing locked from posting... I changed the name to the catagory underneath it, so that you can post the great articles there Smile

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by glasshalffull Mon May 07, 2012 5:11 am

thanks!Member of the Committee: proposal called for a return to the mechanism that was followed in the nineties and eighties  3151798102
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum