Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. - Page 3 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site.

+30
goodasset
dinarstar
Cardiac99
rocklady
1alaskan
oktxmam
Catherine
alleyrose
aksafeone
PALMER01
GivingGodTheGlory
fang2
EddieB
Kevind53
nwrichard
hithere
SEBtopdog
Ponee
dinarling77
UNEEK
chevysteve
mr_evans2u
Horizon
Purpleskyz
bigdaddytim
clayf
abby ann
PPR
Inquisitive one
rick152
34 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. - Page 3 Empty Re: Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site.

Post by Horizon Wed May 09, 2012 8:32 am

@Cardiac99 wrote:#1. We are not all invested in IQD, some of us are just in VND. Myself for one

#2. Post-rv, most of us, if not all, will no longer be invested in IQD or VND. We will probably be SPECULATING in other investments.

SOOOOOO, how about something along the lines of:

Speculators.com/net

Currencies.com/net

Speculations.com/net

Sensible investments.com/net

These are what I came up with as I typed.

Good Idea!!!!Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. - Page 3 36_1_36

Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. - Page 3 Empty Re: Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site.

Post by rocklady Wed May 09, 2012 9:06 am

Good morning

I have given this much thought.

dreamcatchers.com

Thefishinghole.com

Give a man a fish he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat his whole life.
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Wed May 09, 2012 11:16 am

HOW ABOUT!!!!NO DEPOIST NO RETURN!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed May 09, 2012 3:06 pm

@rocklady wrote:Good morning

dreamcatchers.com

Thefishinghole.com

Give a man a fish he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat his whole life.

Hi Rocklady. There have been so many wonderful suggestions on the site. My early submissions seem positively pedestrian in comparison. However, since I don't have any more say-so than anyone else here, I think it's OK if I tell you I really love your idea of dreamcatchers.com. It has so many layers of meaning, and it certainly isn't limited to dinars or dongs or any other. Once this RV's, I hope some of us will still come to the site to share camaraderie with friends we've made here. We will have quite literally caught our dreams and be formulating new ones. The design of a dreamcatcher is quite beautiful, such a positive symbol to keep "bad spirits" away. My vote will only count for one, just like everyone else here, but I simply had to tell you how your suggestion affected me.

Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. - Page 3 Doubledreamer

Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. - Page 3 Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. - Page 3 Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed May 09, 2012 3:16 pm

dreamcatchers.com

Thefishinghole.com

Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. - Page 3 Teach_10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. - Page 3 2805820865  Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. - Page 3 2805820865  Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. - Page 3 2805820865  Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. - Page 3 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed May 09, 2012 3:21 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:

dreamcatchers.com

Thefishinghole.com

Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. - Page 3 Teach_10

Oh my! Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. - Page 3 3973136183 Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. - Page 3 3973136183 Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. - Page 3 3973136183 Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. - Page 3 3973136183 Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. - Page 3 3973136183

Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. - Page 3 Emoticon-animal-028

Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. - Page 3 Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed May 09, 2012 3:32 pm

Kevin's " Dinar Diner " gets my vote :cheers:

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed May 09, 2012 3:34 pm

@dinarstar wrote:Kevin's " Dinar Diner " gets my vote :cheers:

We could made his Koi Kitty the poster child. Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. - Page 3 949729897

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed May 09, 2012 3:38 pm

Yep!! 8)

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed May 09, 2012 4:07 pm

I third that motion!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by goodasset Wed May 09, 2012 4:39 pm

goodasset

View user profile http://www.goodasset.zeekrewards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Wed May 09, 2012 4:55 pm

How about dinardreamin'.

Or maybe dreamalittledinarforme.
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Wed May 09, 2012 5:45 pm

TheInvestorsCorner maybe?

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Wed May 09, 2012 7:59 pm

I like DinarDreamers - DinarDreaming - DreamCatchers is a goodie -- It's going to be tough folks --- Going to be a real tough decision --

Dreaming Dinarlings ???

So We Press Down - Press On -- and Press Through !!!!
❤

I would like to suggest we all think on our mission statement and decide on how we want to "present" oursleves to the dinar community --What is the "image" we want portrayed and what name would/could represent that in the best way?

Do we want to be laid back and cool or do we want to be serious & very business like? Just a friendly suggestion -- UNEEK

Last edited by UNEEK on Wed May 09, 2012 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more text)

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

View user profile http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed May 09, 2012 9:18 pm

@UNEEK wrote:-snip-

I would like to suggest we all think on our mission statement and decide on how we want to "present" oursleves to the dinar community --What is the "image" we want portrayed and what name would/could represent that in the best way?

Do we want to be laid back and cool or do we want to be serious & very business like? Just a friendly suggestion -- UNEEK

Serious and very business like? This bunch? You can't be serious! Seriously dudette! Rolling Eyes lol! Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. - Page 3 3973136183 Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. - Page 3 3973136183 Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. - Page 3 3973136183 Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. - Page 3 3973136183 Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. - Page 3 3973136183

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. - Page 3 2805820865  Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. - Page 3 2805820865  Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. - Page 3 2805820865  Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. - Page 3 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Wed May 09, 2012 9:33 pm

I know KevinD53 -- I know --- lol

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

View user profile http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cubed_27 Wed May 09, 2012 9:44 pm

Since this isn't strictly about dinar investment I would say how about "Currency Speculators Corner" or "International Currency Speculators". It's what we do.
cubed_27
cubed_27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed May 09, 2012 9:49 pm

@cubed_27 wrote:Since this isn't strictly about dinar investment I would say how about "Currency Speculators Corner" or "International Currency Speculators". It's what we do.

True, some of us have VND, heck I even have some USD!

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PPR Wed May 09, 2012 10:25 pm

Dinarland.com

PPR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed May 09, 2012 10:29 pm

USD? YOU have some USD? Mercy, and I thought that gas prices ate all that USD up long ago.
Funny, oil goes down and the pump price either stays the same or rises.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rocklady Wed May 09, 2012 11:09 pm

Good evening and thanks SEBtopdog. Thanks for your comments.
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Thu May 10, 2012 8:51 am

@SEBtopdog wrote:
@dinarstar wrote:Kevin's " Dinar Diner " gets my vote :cheers:

We could made his Koi Kitty the poster child. Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. - Page 3 949729897

I know one Kitty who would be very, very upset, SEBtopdog!

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rocklady Thu May 10, 2012 8:53 am

Kevin, Great pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAT VS FISH. Cat wins fish is dinner.
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Thu May 10, 2012 10:01 am

I kinda like the thought of a name with something to do with currencies, because we have more than just dinar, and we will get to cash in on that soon,(I hope)! Then we are addicted to this now, so we will have to invest in something else to fill our addiction!!! Haha!!!

Maybe like already suggested .....Speculations.com/net...or maybe, ..Currencydreams.com....Investorsdiner.com.....

Currencyspeculatorsinc.com...Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. - Page 3 36_1_36

Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. - Page 3 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu May 10, 2012 2:11 pm

Hey I am wondering from you all if I should leave thi up for a bit longer? Do any of you have any more suggestions?

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu May 10, 2012 4:31 pm

Yes leave it up please.

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. - Page 3 Smiley-happy093Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. - Page 3 7_11_117Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. - Page 3 Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu May 10, 2012 4:48 pm

You got it Catherine. We do still have time before we actually have to close this. Thank you for your input. Much appreciated.

Catherine you have a frog!!! It's winking at me LOL

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu May 10, 2012 5:15 pm

Currency corner? Has that been said already?

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Thu May 10, 2012 6:13 pm

Unlimited expectations.com
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Thu May 10, 2012 6:15 pm

Or Unlimited spectulations .com I know I didn't spell that word right I don't think but you get the idea.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by addicted to dinar Thu May 10, 2012 7:08 pm

addicted to dinar is my vote

addicted to dinar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Thu May 10, 2012 7:28 pm

I'm glad you finally came out and let us know you are also addicted to dinar. Very good.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Thu May 10, 2012 9:04 pm

Dinaraholics Anonymous

Hello, my name is Dinarling77 and I'm a Dinaraholic!

complete with theme song from Robert Palmer (paraphrased)

Your lights are on, but you're not home
Your will is not your own
You're heart sweats and teeth grind
Another dinar rumor and you'll be fine

Whoa, you like to think that you're immune to the stuff, oh yeah
It's closer to the truth to say you can't get enough
You know you're gonna have to face it, you're addicted to dinar

Might as well face it, you're addicted to dinar
Might as well face it
Might as well face it, might as well face it
Might as well face it

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Thu May 10, 2012 9:15 pm

You got that right!!!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri May 11, 2012 8:09 pm

Dinarwreck.com-Laughing
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum