Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site.

+30
goodasset
dinarstar
Cardiac99
rocklady
1alaskan
oktxmam
Catherine
alleyrose
aksafeone
PALMER01
GivingGodTheGlory
fang2
EddieB
Kevind53
nwrichard
hithere
SEBtopdog
Ponee
dinarling77
UNEEK
chevysteve
mr_evans2u
Horizon
Purpleskyz
bigdaddytim
clayf
abby ann
PPR
Inquisitive one
rick152
34 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. Empty Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site.

Post by rick152 Mon May 07, 2012 2:52 am

Hello everyone And I do mean everyone, from regular posters to the lurkers.

As you can see right under the scroll on the left there is a countdown clock. That clock represents the time when we are going to rename the site. Here is the good part! We would like your input as to what you think the new name of the site should be. This is going to be done in a three part process. You are a hugh part of that process.

We will be accepting your input on this for up to 72 hours. After that the Admins and Mods will decide on the three top possible names. Sometime afterward we will have a poll on the site for all of YOU, the members, to vote the top name to become OUR new site name. Is this like too cool or what? Ok then lets have some fun with this one, I mean when was the last time you got to name a website? Especially with all we have been through and getting past the danger of loosing the site and everything Our family gathering spot! The place we all love to come to everyday! Alright let's do this.

Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 3134741375 Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 3134741375 Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 3079029344I Love you all

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. Empty Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site.

Post by rick152 Mon May 07, 2012 2:58 am

Hello everyone And I do mean everyone, from regular posters to the lurkers.

As you can see right under the scroll on the left there is a countdown clock. That clock represents the time when we are going to rename the site. Here is the good part! We would like your input as to what you think the new name of the site should be. This is going to be done in a three part process. You are a hugh part of that process.

We will be accepting your input on this for up to 72 hours. After that the Admins and Mods will decide on the three top possible names. Sometime afterward we will have a poll on the site for all of YOU, the members, to vote the top name to become OUR new site name. Is this like too cool or what? Ok then lets have some fun with this one, I mean when was the last time you got to name a website? Especially with all we have been through and getting past the danger of loosing the site and everything Our family gathering spot! The place we all love to come to everyday! Alright let's do this.

Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 3134741375 Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 3134741375 Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 3079029344I love you all

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. Empty Re: Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site.

Post by Inquisitive one Mon May 07, 2012 8:02 am

How about Members Only!....since the site has been changed to be more for members to discuss issues and make posts. I had thought about No Gurus Allowed but that has negative connotations.

Inquisitive one
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. Empty Re: Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site.

Post by PPR Mon May 07, 2012 9:11 am

Currency Column

PPR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Mon May 07, 2012 9:17 am

YOU COULD CALL IT ABBY ANN SITE!!!!!NOT REALLY IT SHOULD ME MISKIES HOME!!!!!!CAUSE WE LOVE MISKIE!!!!AND IT REALLY IS HER SITE!!!WELCOME TO MISKIES HOME!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Mon May 07, 2012 10:51 am

clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Mon May 07, 2012 11:24 am

Dinartruth.com, truthaboutdinar.com, nobunkzone.com,

I would say nokiedoke.com, but that is not nice, so I won't.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon May 07, 2012 11:39 am

dinartruth is taken.

So many of the good names are bought and then not used.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 2245507099Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon May 07, 2012 11:40 am

How about....Letstalkaboutit.com

Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Mon May 07, 2012 11:47 am

@purpleskyz wrote:dinartruth is taken.

So many of the good names are bought and then not used.

We might be able to grab it, as it expired last month and is awaiting renewal or deletion.

Just a thought, if picked.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_evans2u Mon May 07, 2012 11:49 am

asthedinarturns.com
lol just kidding

mr_evans2u

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon May 07, 2012 11:53 am

Cool bdt!

I did a search last year so I did not know it was now available.

After I thought about it some I realized that it was a good thing it was taken as I doubt that there is anything such as dinar truth. LOL

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 2245507099Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Mon May 07, 2012 12:02 pm

LOL! Purpleskyz!!

But, remember this: A rumor is generally a version of the truth that has been blinded or colored by someone's opinion.

Now, I am hoping that there is SOME truth out there!! Just gotta find it!!!

bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Mon May 07, 2012 12:08 pm

How about "buy dinars and Chevy cars.com"?? Also, lets raise some money for our RV party!!

I am willing to pay 100 Dinars if the site is re-named to the above name. lol! lol!

Okay all you site naming whizzes, lets get creative and put your Dinars where your mouth is!!

lmao lmao lmao lmao
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. Empty OOM FORUM NAME

Post by UNEEK Mon May 07, 2012 12:10 pm

Hey I think we could easily keep the name OOM for the forum -- Instead of it standing for Okie Oil Man -- It could stand for the vibrational OOM --

I realize many may not agree -- just a thought though -- Have a great day folks -- Maybe some creative minds could come up with another name - A name that would represent all -- again just a thought to stir the minds - I am just a little peon here -- lol still working my way

Enjoy the day and the music of OOM Papa OOM MOW MOW
-- JUST FOR FUN --

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMVGJVgsoHg&feature=player_embedded

Last edited by UNEEK on Mon May 07, 2012 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : delete text - changed mind)

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

View user profile http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Mon May 07, 2012 12:11 pm

Let's see, a hundred dinar at 1160 per dollar......man, you are cheap!!

Well, a penny for your thoughts, is what they always say.

bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Mon May 07, 2012 12:17 pm

Yea BDT, but if it RV's at the $42.00 we been hearing about, that will start the party!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Mon May 07, 2012 12:25 pm

If we get the $42, I will pay for it myself!!!

bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Mon May 07, 2012 12:34 pm

@bigdaddytim wrote:If we get the $42, I will pay for it myself!!!

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

hug hug hug
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Mon May 07, 2012 12:37 pm

MISKE'S HOME!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Mon May 07, 2012 1:02 pm

Hey something happened to my post ?? It is strange -- I had made an original post about the name change before I saw this thread -- now I see my post here but the one I made in this thread had disappeared -- I am confused --

UNEEK

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon May 07, 2012 1:05 pm

@UNEEK wrote:Hey something happened to my post ?? It is strange -- I had made an original post about the name change before I saw this thread -- now I see my post here but the one I made in this thread had disappeared -- I am confused --

UNEEK

Merged to keep these "name" posts all in one place is all Thanks

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Mon May 07, 2012 1:05 pm

DINARLINGS

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon May 07, 2012 1:06 pm

I am sorry Uneek, there were two identical posts and I think you posted in that one. And then I think a mod thought that the duplication was a mistake and deleted it.:( Please repost if you would like in this thread.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Mon May 07, 2012 1:07 pm

I am all for a new name for the site that will fit the family here -- I had a list of suggestions just off the cuff and they disappeared -- Here is my list from poor memory :

For Dinar Sakes

4 Dinar Only

Dinar Daily -- My Favorite

Dinarian Daily

Daily Dinarian

UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon May 07, 2012 1:08 pm

@dinarling77 wrote:DINARLINGS

About time you showed up!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon May 07, 2012 1:12 pm

Hey dinarling77 Glad to see you back.

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Mon May 07, 2012 1:15 pm

@Ponee wrote:
About time you showed up!
HAHA! And hello to you too, ponee. Now that the cause of my leaving has been eliminated, I can come back. Don't know what I'll find to b#tch and moan about, but I can dig up something. Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 949729897

Congrats (or condolences) on your promotion to Head Unicorn in Charge!
Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 1261280965

dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon May 07, 2012 1:23 pm

There are some good and thoughtful suggestions already listed. A couple of the ... ahem ... personalized possibilities might have to be set aside for now. Wink No offense Abby Ann and Dinarling. ❤

When I saw the timeframe for this renaming of the forum, my first thought was:

It'sJune12andWe'reStillHere--RATS!.com

Seriously, how about:

Dinar and More

Dinarland

The Buzz around Dinarland

Just quick thoughts. I'll let it foment for awhile. If an idea strikes, I'll follow up. :idea: Meanwhile, I hope folks will keep sending in ideas.

Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Mon May 07, 2012 1:30 pm

@SEBtopdog wrote:There are some good and thoughtful suggestions already listed. A couple of the ... ahem ... personalized possibilities might have to be set aside for now. Wink No offense Abby Ann and Dinarling. ❤

With all due respect, SEB, aren't we all just one big bunch of Dinarlings? Waiting for our ship to come in?

dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon May 07, 2012 1:34 pm

@dinarling77 wrote:
@SEBtopdog wrote:There are some good and thoughtful suggestions already listed. A couple of the ... ahem ... personalized possibilities might have to be set aside for now. Wink No offense Abby Ann and Dinarling. ❤

With all due respect, SEB, aren't we all just one big bunch of Dinarlings? Waiting for our ship to come in?

You got me there, dinarling77. But I'm worried that we'd all be required to wear the aluminum foil headgear. Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 2359006407 Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 252703917 Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 3973136183

Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Mon May 07, 2012 1:38 pm

@SEBtopdog wrote:You got me there, dinarling77. But I'm worried that we'd all be required to wear the aluminum foil headgear. Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 2359006407 Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 252703917 Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 3973136183

That's ok, have you forgotten I manufacture and sell all sizes and shapes of tinfoil apparel?

I might give you a special deal!

dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon May 07, 2012 1:46 pm

@dinarling77 wrote:
@SEBtopdog wrote:You got me there, dinarling77. But I'm worried that we'd all be required to wear the aluminum foil headgear. Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 2359006407 Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 252703917 Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 3973136183

That's ok, have you forgotten I manufacture and sell all sizes and shapes of tinfoil apparel?

I might give you a special deal!

Can you get the foil in colors to coordinate with our outfits? :geek:

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Mon May 07, 2012 1:51 pm

I like DINARLINGS. Sounds like a special club for those holding dinars.
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Mon May 07, 2012 1:53 pm

How about Dinar diarrhea?? I was tired of that other crap!!

say what? say what? say what?

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Mon May 07, 2012 1:57 pm

@hithere wrote:I like DINARLINGS. Sounds like a special club for those holding dinars.

Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 1261280965

dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Mon May 07, 2012 1:58 pm

I have thought of a few more But My Favorite is still Dinar Daily - short and sweet --

Dinar Believers

Believers In Dinar

Dinar Supporters

Dinar Investors

Dinarians Invested

UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Mon May 07, 2012 1:59 pm

@chevysteve wrote: How about Dinar diarrhea?? I was tired of that other crap!!

Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 252703917 Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 252703917 Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 252703917

Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 3973136183 Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 3973136183 Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 3973136183 Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 3973136183 Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 3973136183

How bout shorten it to Dinarrhea?

dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon May 07, 2012 1:59 pm

Maybe avoid the word dinar altogether?

How about: thebestcolorispurple.com? LOL Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon May 07, 2012 1:59 pm

Dinarians Unlimited

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Mon May 07, 2012 2:00 pm

@dinarling77 wrote:
@chevysteve wrote: How about Dinar diarrhea?? I was tired of that other crap!!

Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 252703917 Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 252703917 Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 252703917

Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 3973136183 Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 3973136183 Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 3973136183 Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 3973136183 Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 3973136183

How bout shorten it to Dinarrhea?

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Mon May 07, 2012 2:02 pm

okay, here comes the dinarling out -

HaveWeBeenScammed.com

JUST KIDDING Y'ALL! DONT WANNA GET BANNED ON MY FIRST DAY BACK!

lol! Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 949729897 lol!

dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon May 07, 2012 2:15 pm

@dinarling77 wrote:okay, here comes the dinarling out -

HaveWeBeenScammed.com

JUST KIDDING Y'ALL! DONT WANNA GET BANNED ON MY FIRST DAY BACK!

lol! Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 949729897 lol!

Suspect :cyclops: Suspect :cyclops: Suspect lol!

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon May 07, 2012 2:26 pm

Actually I like your idea best so far dinarling!!!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nwrichard Mon May 07, 2012 3:17 pm

How about the newlyreconstituted100percentpulpfreeallnaturalorganictruthindinarconversationistplacetobe.com??
affraid
nwrichard
nwrichard
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nwrichard Mon May 07, 2012 3:19 pm

Or maybe just miskiesdoorway.com
nwrichard
nwrichard
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon May 07, 2012 4:17 pm

@purpleskyz wrote:Maybe avoid the word dinar altogether?

How about: thebestcolorispurple.com? LOL Smile

Oh yes....purple is my favorite color!!!!

I'm with you, I think we need to leave the dinar part out, we all know we have it, and it want draw attention to us!

Maybe....Millionairedreams.com or chit-chattin.comAttention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 4_12_6

Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon May 07, 2012 4:20 pm

purple is a very fine color...But What about the green people, or the orange???

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon May 07, 2012 4:23 pm

Seeing as we are always discussing Dinars and eating, we could call it .....

Wait for it ..........

WAIT ............

I SAID WAIT!

DinarTime .... or perhaps DinarDiner .... or even DinarNDinner

Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. Ba-dum12

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 2805820865  Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 2805820865  Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 2805820865  Attention All! Your input is needed, to rename this site. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon May 07, 2012 4:56 pm

LOL Kevin...

Yes rick I suppose one should not deliberately exclude those that are color impaired.

Hmmm.... this is gonna be hard!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum