Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Ok, One Question! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ok, One Question! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Ok, One Question! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Ok, One Question! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Ok, One Question! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ok, One Question! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ok, One Question! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ok, One Question! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ok, One Question! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Ok, One Question! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Ok, One Question! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Ok, One Question! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Ok, One Question! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Ok, One Question! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Ok, One Question! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Ok, One Question! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Ok, One Question! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Ok, One Question! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Ok, One Question! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Ok, One Question! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Ok, One Question!

+4
ADMIN
Ponee
rick152
Herb Lady
8 posters

Go down

Ok, One Question! Empty Ok, One Question!

Post by Herb Lady Sun May 06, 2012 6:47 pm

I have been away from this site for a bit, and may have missed this but was curious -

I know that Miske stated that there were not going to be any guru postings - but what about Okie Chats and or comments from him?????? This site was made for him by Miske, it would make since that he have a section to post intel for us.

This is why I ask, on another site, I saw the old heading for Okies site and the Chat with Okie link. When I clicked on it there was a chat going on. I don't see any links here for Okie chats or where he might enter a posting to the rest of us.

Just curious.
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Ok, One Question! Empty Re: Ok, One Question!

Post by rick152 Sun May 06, 2012 7:30 pm

Herb lady allow me to try and answer your question. The name "okie" at the top of the site has been removed. There will no longer be any Guru's posting here. members can bring guru statements to this site if they wish to discuss them. Those will be placed in the "rumor" section only. There we will be able to discuss them as long as civility in the conversation reamins in tact.

At the same time there will no longer be any guru in chat on this site. The chat room is avialable to all members to use to have open discussion. The peeps posting most anything on this site will be the membership.

I hope this helps a bit and if you have any other questions please feel free to ask. Thank you.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Sun May 06, 2012 7:34 pm

Ok, then, not that I've ever been to the chat room, but if I should want to go there, there is no link for it. So, how does one get there????
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun May 06, 2012 7:49 pm

Go to the home page and on the upper right hand corner there is a "log in" and go from there ie user name and password should get you in.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Sun May 06, 2012 7:53 pm

Found it!! Thanks rick152!
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun May 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Herb Lady, if you are referring to Okie's chat, you will want to go to

www.okieoilman.us

The one Rick was referring to is a forum chat for us plain folks just looking for a good time.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Sun May 06, 2012 7:56 pm

Hey Ponee! Thanks for the website, is there another link to that as well????
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun May 06, 2012 7:59 pm

That is the link to Okie chat Not a site perse Just the chat wheer he will be from time to time

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Sun May 06, 2012 8:00 pm

Ok! Thanks again rick152!
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun May 06, 2012 8:11 pm

I have removed myself from "source call" and "rumor" forums. I built this site for Okie yes, but because of my association with a forum that holds this type of information, I was targeted by the "guru hunters" that are intent on exposing and shutting them down. My personal information, such as my real name and home address were published on their site, putting my family at risk.

Even though I built the site for a person that I considered a friend, does not mean that I supported the information that was given, and the masses believe because I built it, that I did. The daily defence and trying to make people understand that if they stay grounded in news articles and facts that have actual links of proof... they will not suffer the daily let down, became very tiresome.

I built this site so Okie and his friends would have a place, because I, along with others were outraged at the way he was treated else where. Again, I dont agree with everything that is said, but when done in a friendly way, I support peoples rights to say it. That has turned into a double edged sword on this site too, as we have rules against bashing, but when people become passionate about something not coming to pass, have feelings and post it, it can be construed as bashing. These grey areas are hard to rule on.

I never thought that this site would be any more than just a place for them to be able to discuss what they hear. I would have others to run it, and my association would be limited to helping those that had log in problems. I never thought that the site would grow to the magnitude that it did and especially in such short of time frame, and I kept getting drawn back into more than just administration of the back room.

I had originally intended on closeing the forum a while back, and this whole year, with every call of the rv became almost unbearable, not just for me... but for the mods and the members as well. I cant explain why the rv gets called everyday, nor can I explain why it has never happened, as I am not privey or involved in the conversations that evoke these calls. I just know that I have battled this, and have spoken til I am blue in the face about responsible posting and NOT calling the RV, and I especially do not support a HIGH rate. I only look at what has been eluded to or said in articles or documents out of Iraq. Which is anywhere between $1 and a little more than $3.

I have a hard time standing by and watching members that have lost their job, or are on a fixed income, or need to feed their family, put their hopes in every word that has been spoken, so my presence in the forum had increased off and on for a time. Never in support of the information that was here, but rather to try to get them to look to the current events in Iraq and see that there are still things that need to be done before we see this.

So, with all that said, this forum now, has been left for the members that wanted to stay in touch, that asked me not to close it. I have made it to where there is NO GURU postings here including Okies and wingmen, so the threads were removed. The chat button was removed and you can now reach Okies chat room (which I do not own) by going to the front page of Dinar Recaps, and the chat mods send all of the chats that happen there to dinar recaps so they can be seen by all that missed them until they can figure out a better way.

I am not sorry that I built the forum, I appreciate all that have participated, but I can not be a part of something any longer that I have a hard time defending, and because I own it, the defending myself and my position became an every day thing, and had I not been associated with this type of forum, my families safety would never had been put at risk, nor would I have all the lies that are being told about me put on the "GURU HEAD HUNTER ASSOCIATION" sites.

I am sorry that I did not make my position a little more clear. I have never endorsed the sell of any certain product or service. I do allow for those that warn or teach against those that might prey on those that are seeking certain information on services regarding your future and managing and protecting your assets.

I wish you guys all the best, have turned over the administration of this forum to the admins and moderators, who have the same position as I do on looking for truth and verifiable information regarding the dinar.

God bless you,
Miskebam

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Sun May 06, 2012 8:19 pm

Hey Miske! Love you and I totally understand where you are coming from. I was just out of the loop for just abit and wanted to catch up and understand where and how to manuever around the site and how to get to the Okie chats.
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sun May 06, 2012 8:49 pm

I was reading on the Okieoilman.us chat a little bit ago and Okie got on and blasted someone named Doodoobird for asking about him. Wonder why he is getting so "trigger happy"???

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Sun May 06, 2012 8:52 pm

I have no doubts why he is getting trigger happy! There have been some really cruel comments made to him and others who have tried to educate all on this site.
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sun May 06, 2012 10:00 pm

MISKE!!!!WE LOVE YOU AND ARE GRATEFULL FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!!!!WE ARE SORRY FOR THE WAY YOU WERE TREATED!!!AND DO UNDERSTAND!!!SO THANKS FOR KEEPING IT OPEN!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Sun May 06, 2012 10:44 pm

Thanks Miskebam for all you do and have done. We really do appreciate you letting this stay open after all you have been through. You are the Best!!!!'

I am sorry you have had to go through so much!!!!Ok, One Question! 15_10_6

Ok, One Question! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Ok, One Question! 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun May 06, 2012 11:00 pm

Thanks Abbyanne and Horizon... and Herb Lady... and everyone... been a tough year... Smile

You guys and those like you, have made this all worth while... Thank you!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Mon May 07, 2012 1:06 am

You are very welcome!
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon May 07, 2012 1:34 am

:cheers: Thanks Miske for keeping this open! :cheers:

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Ok, One Question! Smiley-happy093Ok, One Question! 7_11_117Ok, One Question! Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum