Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

SUPER SUNDAY.... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

SUPER SUNDAY....

2 posters

Go down

SUPER SUNDAY.... Empty SUPER SUNDAY....

Post by Horizon Sun May 06, 2012 1:50 pm

Hello everyone....It has been a really lazy day here at my house! My husband and I slept late, and I got up cooked breakfast, and we have just been too lazy to do anything else! I guess I am going to have to get up and do something....3 days with Grandkids in the house, I kinda need to do some houseworkI believe I am about to recover!!!! It's just so nice and quite around here right now!!!!

How about a cup of coffee before I get up and do something productive????SUPER SUNDAY.... 2859867778

SUPER SUNDAY.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSxre94pKqao3yNxndHC358hlJGBS3nMLh4u8HQT03J9Q8-_45dhoPrd_E

Oh, and how about a piece of pie or cake with that.....

SUPER SUNDAY.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmkmzCfJwpbiWToMfJ4hUtHIj0_Xoxps3R3o_IrgO2xrJe9pd8SUPER SUNDAY.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ64RPk9njopdznLaIB106_7tv0bRBzdnGOh52bbGoVWzNOOe1JYummy...no calories!!!!SUPER SUNDAY.... 2859867778

SUPER SUNDAY.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...SUPER SUNDAY.... 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SUPER SUNDAY.... Empty Re: SUPER SUNDAY....

Post by abby ann Sun May 06, 2012 1:54 pm

@horizon wrote:Hello everyone....It has been a really lazy day here at my house! My husband and I slept late, and I got up cooked breakfast, and we have just been too lazy to do anything else! I guess I am going to have to get up and do something....3 days with Grandkids in the house, I kinda need to do some houseworkI believe I am about to recover!!!! It's just so nice and quite around here right now!!!!

How about a cup of coffee before I get up and do something productive????SUPER SUNDAY.... 2859867778

SUPER SUNDAY.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSxre94pKqao3yNxndHC358hlJGBS3nMLh4u8HQT03J9Q8-_45dhoPrd_E

Oh, and how about a piece of pie or cake with that.....

SUPER SUNDAY.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmkmzCfJwpbiWToMfJ4hUtHIj0_Xoxps3R3o_IrgO2xrJe9pd8SUPER SUNDAY.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ64RPk9njopdznLaIB106_7tv0bRBzdnGOh52bbGoVWzNOOe1JYummy...no calories!!!!SUPER SUNDAY.... 2859867778
THANKS HORIZON!!!!THAT LOOKS GOOD!!!ANT HAD CAKE YET!!!!JUST FINISHED BBQ PORK LOIN AND BBQ CHICKEN OFF THE GRILL!!!!SO AFTER THE CAKE IT'S NAP TIME!!!!THIS VACATION THING IS VERY HARD!!!EAT AND SLEEP THEN WAKE UP AND DO IT AGAIN!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Sun May 06, 2012 2:07 pm

My goodness lil AbbyAnn...I know it's got to be tough to be on vacation!!!! Sounds like you are eating really good!!!!I hope you have fun....maybe the RV will hit and you can extend your vacation!!!!

SUPER SUNDAY.... 7_6_8SUPER SUNDAY.... 36_1_36SUPER SUNDAY.... 7_11_117

SUPER SUNDAY.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...SUPER SUNDAY.... 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sun May 06, 2012 2:23 pm

THANKS HORIZON!!!!YEA VACATION IS PRETTY TUFF!!!!BUT I'AM GONNA MAKE IT!!!NO MATTER HOW MUCH I HAVE TO EAT!!!!AND SLEEP!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sun May 06, 2012 2:26 pm

NOW MY BELLY HURTS!!!!!MAYBE I NEED A NAP!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum