Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello all, I’m new
Cash in Office News From Ali (Neno Post) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Cash in Office News From Ali (Neno Post) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Cash in Office News From Ali (Neno Post) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Cash in Office News From Ali (Neno Post) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Cash in Office News From Ali (Neno Post) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Cash in Office News From Ali (Neno Post) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:19 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Cash in Office News From Ali (Neno Post) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Cash in Office News From Ali (Neno Post) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Did Okie Die?
Cash in Office News From Ali (Neno Post) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:26 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Cash in Office News From Ali (Neno Post) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Cash in Office News From Ali (Neno Post) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Cash in Office News From Ali (Neno Post) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Cash in Office News From Ali (Neno Post) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Cash in Office News From Ali (Neno Post) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Cash in Office News From Ali (Neno Post) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Cash in Office News From Ali (Neno Post) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

» Why Investing in the Iraqi Dinar Is a Bad Idea — What's Happening with IQD to USD
Cash in Office News From Ali (Neno Post) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:09 pm by RamblerNash

» IRAQ DOLLAR BAN: Three Currency Lessons
Cash in Office News From Ali (Neno Post) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:48 pm by RamblerNash

» Did Kyle Get The Gist Of The Dinarland Cult? THE FUNNIEST 15 COMMENTS FROM 2023: My Response ????????
Cash in Office News From Ali (Neno Post) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:43 pm by RamblerNash

» Unicorns Make Everything Right Again
Cash in Office News From Ali (Neno Post) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 4:48 pm by Ponee

Cash in Office News From Ali (Neno Post)

+12
dinarling77
az-tex
Cardiac99
therealbutterfly
dinarstar
ADMIN
Horizon
ou812
Kevind53
chevysteve
rick152
Ponee
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cash in Office News From Ali (Neno Post) Empty Cash in Office News From Ali (Neno Post)

Post by Ponee Sun May 06, 2012 12:00 am

NOT SENT TO ME PERSONALLY... this info is taken from CxC

Received via email..

Cash In Office News....

May 4, 2012 5:34 p.m.

... Hey Investors, Ali just called me and revealed a very very cool new cash in security feature that he will be introducing here in a couple weeks. Getting all the IT and legal matters completed with the set-up. He told me to not give the details yet as every dealer from A-Z is just out there waiting to copy-cat to try and hang or even stay in the game with Dinar Trade.

He also told me to report too clear up some rumors and claims that some of the same ole same oles are putting out, that when he introduces this new feature he will also be updating the cash In procedures and, said to also say to all and that you can spread this far and wide that, All of his cash In offices will be ran by Family and Staff other than, the Arkansas, New Mexico, and Texas Offices which will be ran by Lonnie for New Mexico, Joe for Arkansas, and Me (Tommy) Texas.

So if anyone is out there claiming that they are running a office for Dinar Trade or, some is hearing different, please refer them to this thread. Thanks get ready to examine all that Dinar Trade has in store...

Neno/(Tommy)
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Cash in Office News From Ali (Neno Post) Empty Re: Cash in Office News From Ali (Neno Post)

Post by rick152 Sun May 06, 2012 12:07 am

Good aritcle / e-mail Ponee. Thanks for bringing this over. Not to sure I likre the couple weeks thing as I would like to see this needed in a couple days LOL Thanks also to Tommy and CXC

But it is great to see preperations being made.
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Cash in Office News From Ali (Neno Post) Empty Re: Cash in Office News From Ali (Neno Post)

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 12:25 am

COME RV!

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Sun May 06, 2012 10:24 am

The only thing that makes me nervous is the original post uses the name "Lonnie" as one involved at one of the cash in offices.

Isn't there a current thread on here now about somebody named Lonnie???

Hmmmmmmm??
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 10:44 am

chevysteve wrote:
The only thing that makes me nervous is the original post uses the name "Lonnie" as one involved at one of the cash in offices.

Isn't there a current thread on here now about somebody named Lonnie???

Hmmmmmmm??

What about Lonnie makes you suspicious?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun May 06, 2012 10:49 am

Actually it's Tommy not Lonny ... besides what nefarious motivation could there possibly be in warning of a possible hoax and reminding you to verify that you are dealing with who you think you are?
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Sun May 06, 2012 11:11 am

Cheveysteve is referring to Lonnie Ray Richards, kinda wondering myself.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun May 06, 2012 12:03 pm

I would bet that the "lonnie" refered to is not even close to any rumors or otherwise "malisicious ?" statements on ANY of these blogs LOL
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Sun May 06, 2012 12:17 pm

I think I will just stay with the banks, that way I'll be sure its all ok!scratch
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 2:43 pm

horizon wrote:I think I will just stay with the banks, that way I'll be sure its all ok!scratch

Me too.

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun May 06, 2012 5:24 pm

ou812 wrote:Cheveysteve is referring to Lonnie Ray Richards, kinda wondering myself.

Post by Lonnie Richards at Neno's Place Forum 11/15/2011

Posted Today, 07:03 PM

To whom this concerns:

I am Lonnie R. Richards. During the last 36 hours I have recieved numerous phone derrogatories and even threats. I am 67 years old. The resume which was posted as a link at the bottom of this malicious article is absolutely true. I am currently working as a security officer to offset my social security during these hard times. I am not nor have I ever been Okie or anyone else. I have been an investor as you for over 5 years. I am not nor have I ever been an employee of Dinartrade. I have never met face to face Ali Agah or anyone else in regard to Dinartrade. I have been a s-mod on another Dinar site for a few years of which I used my real name. I try to deal streight up and just tell it like it is. I have no agenda, I have no books I am selling, or have I made one red cent in any Dinar catagory. I was in law enforcement for several yrs (see resume). I have been involved in several endeavors over the yrs and strived to be the best I could be. I was fortunate to have served as a public servent elected by the public. I am now a has been ( guess that's better than being a never was). I am disturbed and yes...upset that someone would just pull something out of the blue and say the things included below. I have spoke to some old friends in the legal profession about investigating this farther. The Okie that I was judged to be has the same first name I have..Lonnie! His last name starts with an "F" and is far from sounding like Richards. Okie in question lives in oklahoma. I was asked to host, manage, or whatever anyone wants to call it.. the Albuquerque office of exchange for Dinartrade once and if this happens.. nothing has changed. I have several security certicates, many law enforcement training certificates and diplomas. I am proud of my education, I am a chaplin volunteer with the Texas criminal justice system, am also a notary public. I am married to a wonderful woman of 37 yrs. and have 9 granchildren and 4 great grandchildren. So... if anything else is said in the manner the article below entails.... I will have no other choice than to look into other options. Lonnie Ray Richards.

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2011/11/post-by-lonnie-richards-at-nenos-place-forum.html

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun May 06, 2012 5:32 pm

Again... NOT EVERYTHING... AND NOT EVERY PERSON is bad in dinarland...

I know that there ARE some that are out there just looking for ways to get your dollar, and should not be trusted....

Im not one of them...

and I highly doubt that LRichards is in any kind of scheme... and them saying that Ali was paying anyone is wrong too. What better way to squash competition than planting information that makes one look like they do bad business dealings...

Not ONE shred of evidence can be found proving that Ali does anything but deal within state and federal laws and regulations, with the exception of the rule in Arkansas, and Ali has never hid that... other dealers got slapped with the same litigation but it did not gain as much light.

If there was evidence that Ali engaged in bad business ethics such as is implied here... He would have been shut down and never allowed to deal in the same business again.

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun May 06, 2012 5:36 pm

COME ON PEOPLE... THINK... DO SOME RESEARCH... ASK FOR DISCERNMENT...

DO NOT PASS JUDGEMENT ON PEOPLE IF THERE IS NO EVIDENCE...

WHY READ ONE "RUMOR" AND BUY IT???

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun May 06, 2012 6:01 pm

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t21336-okie-hoax-exposed#148862

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun May 06, 2012 7:47 pm

I am in Las Vegas,and will most certainly contact Dinar Trade to enquire as to their procedures at cash out time.
I will also hear what the banks have to say,then weigh up what suits me best and proceed with that.
I took a listen to the interview Ali did a couple of weeks back,and must say I was impressed with him...
I bought mine from DB,but with the layaway DT now offers,and being situated in my city,it makes sense,for me anyway,to utilize the opportunity.
Miske is 100% correct...we need not throw stones just because others do.
DT would be shut down in a flash if they were unscrupulous in this business.
My opinion.

:cheers:

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 8:25 pm

I will weigh my options as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun May 06, 2012 8:27 pm

ou812 wrote:Cheveysteve is referring to Lonnie Ray Richards, kinda wondering myself.

Well the article at the start that he was questioning was not signed by Lonnie, but Tommy ... big difference.
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun May 06, 2012 9:13 pm

Tommy is Neno. He owns Nenos Forum... Lonnie Richards is a member at Nenos, but has been a member on other sites as well, and is NOT Okie...

When Neno made reference to Tommy and Lonnie and Joe, its because they have always been the ones that will be in charge of opening the office for Dinar Trade when the time has come. There were others that were going to be opening offices for Dinar Trade in other areas, but that has since changed, only three remain from what was originally thought.

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 9:54 pm

I got most of my iqd from dinar trade and some from gid associates.

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed May 09, 2012 5:00 pm

I suggest people do some research on those people running those other offices. Tommy Styles (Neno) is questionable at best..... Years ago on the chat room on his site, when Ali was taking questions, I asked if Ali was doing a criminal background check on those who will be working for him and running those cash in offices.... Needless to say I was ignored (and several of my friends that asked the same thing were too) and then promptly banned. I got most of my dinar from Ali too, but I wont EVER exchange with him because of who he associates and will allow to handle such private and personal info for people. Imagine everything you are handing over.... your bank acct, your address, your signature, your photo id etc... do you feel comfortable if it was a criminal you were handing that info to? Not me... I wont risk it. No thanks... Banks for me..... JMHO
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Wed May 09, 2012 6:16 pm

I am quite sure that there are more than two or three Lonnies in the world. Every time someone utters that name, they are not talking about Mr. Richards, who resides in Texas. Nor are they talking about Okie Oil Man, whose first name is Lonnie and who happens to live here in Oklahoma. For Christ's sake, folks, I went to school with a guy named Lonnie B-------n. HEY! MAYBE THAT IS WHO IS RUNNING ALI'S OFFICE!
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Sat May 12, 2012 9:20 am

therealbutterfly wrote:I suggest people do some research on those people running those other offices. Tommy Styles (Neno) is questionable at best..... Years ago on the chat room on his site, when Ali was taking questions, I asked if Ali was doing a criminal background check on those who will be working for him and running those cash in offices.... Needless to say I was ignored (and several of my friends that asked the same thing were too) and then promptly banned. I got most of my dinar from Ali too, but I wont EVER exchange with him because of who he associates and will allow to handle such private and personal info for people. Imagine everything you are handing over.... your bank acct, your address, your signature, your photo id etc... do you feel comfortable if it was a criminal you were handing that info to? Not me... I wont risk it. No thanks... Banks for me..... JMHO

As for me and my household...

I will cash in wherever it is the best deal for ME... If it is DT, all I have to do is wire the proceeds to another account(s) the second the original cash in hits in the original account...

Moral of story, you ask???

ALWAYS have a backup plan... and several bank accounts with different banks... LOL Wink Smile
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sat May 12, 2012 10:10 am

AzTex, as much as you think that might protect you, it wont. Remember, you JUST handed all of your personal info over to a crook.... you think they cant get at your money or your identity? The very fact that Ali refused to answer the question MULTIPLE times over many years makes me wonder.... why does he even associate with someone like neno? let alone let him RUN an office where people will hand over personal info? But to each his own, I PERSONALLY wont ever do that. But then again, I wont be cashing in here in the states.... ;-)
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 12:40 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:AzTex, as much as you think that might protect you, it wont. Remember, you JUST handed all of your personal info over to a crook.... you think they cant get at your money or your identity? The very fact that Ali refused to answer the question MULTIPLE times over many years makes me wonder.... why does he even associate with someone like neno? let alone let him RUN an office where people will hand over personal info? But to each his own, I PERSONALLY wont ever do that. But then again, I wont be cashing in here in the states.... ;-)

So you plan on only dealing with the BANKS TRB?

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Sat May 12, 2012 12:54 pm

There are other options besides DT... There is Dinar Banker, and other traders, not to mention banks (large and small)... All I am saying is that I am going to do what is BEST for ME... That doesn't necessarily mean that it will be BEST for YOU...

Wink

Your milage may vary... lol!
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sat May 12, 2012 1:05 pm

Punisher, I see no reason to deal with a middle man and risk any delay or any recall or any other reason to exchange. I already have a deal made with a bank and IF I choose that route to cash in here in the states, thats where I will go. But yes, I will be dealing with banks, just not sure if its a US bank or not.....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sat May 12, 2012 1:07 pm

az-tex wrote:There are other options besides DT... There is Dinar Banker, and other traders, not to mention banks (large and small)... All I am saying is that I am going to do what is BEST for ME... That doesn't necessarily mean that it will be BEST for YOU...

Wink

Your milage may vary... lol!

Oh I agree there are other dealers and other choices. I was just tryin to make people aware of WHO this particular dealer is associating with and to think twice about that connection.... Wink
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat May 12, 2012 1:19 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:Punisher, I see no reason to deal with a middle man and risk any delay or any recall or any other reason to exchange. I already have a deal made with a bank and IF I choose that route to cash in here in the states, thats where I will go. But yes, I will be dealing with banks, just not sure if its a US bank or not.....

TRB....I could cash out overseas too...I just wonder how I could move the re-valued IQD out of the USA if I were to do that?
Right now,as it is considered to be of little value,I guess it would not be a problem carrying it with me,however,if there is a significant change for the positive in the value,would one not have issues removing it from the USA?...just thinking scratch

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat May 12, 2012 1:19 pm

dinarstar wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:Punisher, I see no reason to deal with a middle man and risk any delay or any recall or any other reason to exchange. I already have a deal made with a bank and IF I choose that route to cash in here in the states, thats where I will go. But yes, I will be dealing with banks, just not sure if its a US bank or not.....

TRB....I could cash out overseas too...I just wonder how I would move the re-valued IQD out of the USA if I were to do that?
Right now,as it is considered to be of little value,I guess it would not be a problem carrying it with me,however,if there is a significant change for the positive in the value,would one not have issues removing it from the USA?...just thinking scratch

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 1:38 pm

Thanks for the reply. I am still deciding, but I think I will stick to BANKS unless DT has a MUCH better offer to not refuse.

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sat May 12, 2012 4:03 pm

Dinarstar, cash in enough to rent a private jet and fly that way, no one is fondling you at the airport then lol
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat May 12, 2012 8:10 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:Dinarstar, cash in enough to rent a private jet and fly that way, no one is fondling you at the airport then lol

dang!! lmao lmao lmao

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 8:12 pm

I want a ride in your private jet if you get one (I CALLED IT FIRST) Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat May 12, 2012 8:23 pm

Shotgun! Twisted Evil :cheers: Razz
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Sat May 12, 2012 9:09 pm

My grandmother had a yard man named Lonnie when I was growing up. Do you think that could be Okie? Cash in Office News From Ali (Neno Post) 949729897 lol! lol! Cash in Office News From Ali (Neno Post) 949729897
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sat May 12, 2012 9:30 pm

Hey, I say the more the merrier! Just get ready to party! Shots for everyone! LOL!
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 9:38 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:Hey, I say the more the merrier! Just get ready to party! Shots for everyone! LOL!

Did you just say we are close ...yuppie! !!

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat May 12, 2012 11:43 pm

Look out punisher, she didn't specify what KIND of shots!!! It may be bourbon or it might be for lock jaw. affraid :geek:
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 11:54 pm

aksafeone wrote:Look out punisher, she didn't specify what KIND of shots!!! It may be bourbon or it might be for lock jaw. affraid :geek:

I want a slice of Jamaican rum cake Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sun May 13, 2012 12:02 am

Jamaican rum sounds good.
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun May 13, 2012 12:24 am

Just had thunder and lightning REAL close and had to shut down for an hour or so. That is a first in many years up here!!! :shock:

Rum cake is it? Hmmmmmm. Well, I know a baker and the liqour store is in the same building - it could be possible. :drunken:
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 12:33 am

I love my jamaican rum cake at x-mas time Smile come rv!

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Sun May 13, 2012 11:51 am

I love Rum Cake ....so make it and share with me Please!!!!☀

Cash in Office News From Ali (Neno Post) 7_4_15
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 12:25 pm

horizon wrote:I love Rum Cake ....so make it and share with me Please!!!!☀

Cash in Office News From Ali (Neno Post) 7_4_15

A rum cake business after the rv Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun May 13, 2012 2:01 pm

Now I want rum cake.... havent had that in YEARS! Thanks! LOL!
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun May 13, 2012 3:07 pm

Enjoy!!! We bake to please.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun May 13, 2012 3:28 pm

I went to Grenada once on vacation and had a few bottles of rum in my bag to take home.... needless to say, one broke open.... I smelled gooooooood for weeks! LOL!!!!
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 8:09 pm

My grandmother always has to wrap up her bottles of rum really good when flying with them (to give them to family members)...or the airport will take them from you.

Back to top Go down

Post by tobiasfunke Sun May 13, 2012 8:33 pm

OK people, private jet or not, there is still a little organization called US Customs and Border Protection and you can try to move millions of dollars in cash if you want to... but I wouldn't recommend it.

Then you would ALSO have to go through the Custom of whatever country you are entering... I doubt they would look kindly on a foreigner, bringing millions of dollars of cash into their country...

You might just get knocked upside the head and your cash taken. And who would you go to complain to? And what proof would you have?

Cash out in America people. Don't make an unnecessary mistake like that.

Don't BS people.
tobiasfunke
tobiasfunke

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sun May 13, 2012 8:48 pm

In my opinion, give it a couple of days. Then after the "official RV", you will know where to go. Iraqi dinar will then be an internationally traded and recognized currency and you will be able to exchange at any of the major banks. Then, simply deposit as much as you want into whatever account you want. Treat it just like you dug it up in a jar.

Easy enough that is sounds simple. It actually is.
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum