Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

My Pet Peeve.... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

My Pet Peeve....

+16
ADMIN
Catherine
catman
UNEEK
Cardiac99
alleyrose
Purpleskyz
abby ann
SEBtopdog
Horizon
fang2
rick152
Bunky
Kevind53
rocklady
Ponee
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My Pet Peeve.... Empty My Pet Peeve....

Post by Ponee Sat May 05, 2012 8:59 am

When you are at a restaurant and you get your coffee just the way you like it...with the perfect amount of creamer and sugar and before you can say "No, thank you".... the waitress pours more coffee in it to TOP it off........ sigh and you have to start ALL over again.

Second pet peeve, when you see her coming and you put your hand over your cup to stop her but you are too late and she is pouring the HOT coffee all over your hand....

SOOOOO - What are YOUR Pet Peeves?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My Pet Peeve.... Empty Re: My Pet Peeve....

Post by rocklady Sat May 05, 2012 9:01 am

Ponee you are the best. Have a great day and don't let anyone wreck your coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And don't let them burn your hand HEEEEE HEEEEE.
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat May 05, 2012 9:04 am

Or hoof ... Razz

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

My Pet Peeve.... 2805820865  My Pet Peeve.... 2805820865  My Pet Peeve.... 2805820865  My Pet Peeve.... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunky Sat May 05, 2012 10:29 am

My Pet Peeves are: tailgaters

: parents that let there child scream and cry in stores

: degrading loud and suggestive music in stores.

Love to you all
Bunky
Bunky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sat May 05, 2012 10:44 am

Talking demeaningly toward women
Glaring at children for being children
putting people down because they dont agree with you
Dishing out scarcasim and not being able to take it whan it comes back on ya

I could come up with more LOL My Pet Peeve.... 949729897

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunky Sat May 05, 2012 11:14 am

Rick152 that is a little bit of okay! Well done! I share your peeves: I hate when adults stare at children with unthinkable things on their minds.

Love and light to all
Bunky
Bunky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sat May 05, 2012 1:12 pm

No show clients, that don't even call to let you know they are not coming. Like right now I am waiting on a new client.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Sat May 05, 2012 2:01 pm

@Ponee wrote:When you are at a restaurant and you get your coffee just the way you like it...with the perfect amount of creamer and sugar and before you can say "No, thank you".... the waitress pours more coffee in it to TOP it off........ sigh and you have to start ALL over again.

Second pet peeve, when you see her coming and you put your hand over your cup to stop her but you are too late and she is pouring the HOT coffee all over your hand....

SOOOOO - What are YOUR Pet Peeves?

Got to agree with you on that one girl.....I can't stand that!!!!My Pet Peeve.... 2859867778

My Pet Peeve.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...My Pet Peeve.... 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Sat May 05, 2012 2:06 pm

My Pet Peeve.... 15_5_18 I really love children....but in church be respectful enough not to let your child or children laugh and play, that is so distracting to other people, or if they start crying, bring them outside!

My Pet Peeve.... Sig

My Pet Peeve.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...My Pet Peeve.... 7_6_8

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat May 05, 2012 2:09 pm

Expanding on Bunky's tailgater pet peeve. How about those people who zoom up behind you on the freeway (going like 90 mph when you're doing 80 with the flow of traffic), then they whip around you, get in front of you and inexplicably slow down to 65 or 70. scratch

My Pet Peeve.... Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

My Pet Peeve.... Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Sat May 05, 2012 2:16 pm

My Pet Peeve.... 3_2_105 I just must add this to my pet peeves....Truck drivers that don't pick up or deliver their loads on time...and don't keep you informed!!! Guess you can tell what line of work I am in!!!!!

My Pet Peeve.... 3_4_101

My Pet Peeve.... Sig

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sat May 05, 2012 2:22 pm

I JUST HATE IT WHEN YOU GO TO SOMEONES HOUSE AND THEY DON'T OFFER YOU STEAK ON THE GRILL OR EVEN HAMBURGERS!!!!EVERYBODY SHOULD GIVE ME FREE FOOD EVERYWHERE I GO!!!!OR AT LEAST WIDGETS!!!!!THAT JUST ANT RIGHT!!!!!SIGH!!!!!SIGH!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Sat May 05, 2012 3:26 pm

@abby ann wrote:I JUST HATE IT WHEN YOU GO TO SOMEONES HOUSE AND THEY DON'T OFFER YOU STEAK ON THE GRILL OR EVEN HAMBURGERS!!!!EVERYBODY SHOULD GIVE ME FREE FOOD EVERYWHERE I GO!!!!OR AT LEAST WIDGETS!!!!!THAT JUST ANT RIGHT!!!!!SIGH!!!!!SIGH!!!!

I know AbbyAnn....I can't believe people not feeding you, that poor little puppy face always needs something to eat....My Pet Peeve.... 36_22_11

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sat May 05, 2012 4:11 pm

That's right Abbyann !!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat May 05, 2012 4:12 pm

When solicitors bother you at work even though you have a no solicitation sign posted on the front door!

People that have to floor it so they can whip past you in the right hand merge lane!!!!!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
My Pet Peeve.... 2245507099My Pet Peeve.... 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat May 05, 2012 11:01 pm

@fang2 wrote:No show clients, that don't even call to let you know they are not coming. Like right now I am waiting on a new client.

Even worse I go to their houses by appointment and get porched ... drove almost 200 miles Friday and 3 out of 4 were not there ... one was in the hospital, so I'm cool with that ... still ..

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

My Pet Peeve.... 2805820865  My Pet Peeve.... 2805820865  My Pet Peeve.... 2805820865  My Pet Peeve.... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun May 06, 2012 12:13 am

People sneezing in their hand and not washing it.

Last edited by Ponee on Sun May 06, 2012 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun May 06, 2012 12:30 am

@Ponee wrote:People sneezingin their hand and not washing it.

Also sneezing in their hand and reaching out to shake yours Blah !

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sun May 06, 2012 1:06 am

Unreliability! Saying you will be somewhere and then are constantly late! I also hate being late myself if I have said a time!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Sun May 06, 2012 11:06 am

@horizon wrote: My Pet Peeve.... 3_2_105 I just must add this to my pet peeves....Truck drivers that don't pick up or deliver their loads on time...and don't keep you informed!!! Guess you can tell what line of work I am in!!!!!

My Pet Peeve.... 3_4_101

Agreed! On the other side of that coin, though. Shippers/ recievers that wait 2 or 3 hours or more after the truck gets there (on time) before loading or unloading them.

People that are entering the interstate and expect interstate traffic to slow down so they can merge on. The "Yield" sign that is SUPPOSED to be at the top of the entrance ramp is for ramp traffic, not traffic that is already on the interstate.

My Pet Peeve.... Sig
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Sun May 06, 2012 11:15 am

Okay I hope no one throws me under the bus -- I will admit right off that I am pretty over focused at times and pay too much to details but it is just me -- I'M UNEEK -- ha ha -- ❤

My pet peeve - and I probably have more being the perfectionist that I am -- is educated people mis using your for you're -- like saying "your so kind" - or " your going to get in trouble" ughhhhhh lol -- your is a possessive pronoun -- you're means -- you are -- like you are kind -- you are smart - etc -- it is even pronounced differently -- well when used correctly lol

another one : then when the correct would be than and another their and there -- example: I would rather lurk in chat rooms then speak and be yelled at -- correctly used would be "rather than"

another one: there misused for "their" or they're ughhhhhh

I loved grammar in school - loved to diagram sentences -

These are "my" pet peeves and they are (they're) NOT to be taken as judgements against anyone that gets them confused --

Yet another pet peeve is people eating /chewing food with their (not there) mouths opened -- I see it a little more with children than adults -

Hey this is great therapy -- we get to safely "vent" ???
Thanks for the post !

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

View user profile http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun May 06, 2012 11:35 am

Uneek - I am with you on the grammar. Being a former school teacher, that is high on my list. Catherine, can jump in on this at anytime!!!! You know what I am talking about Catherine! Loose-lose...or was it choose -chose... got her banned from CHAT! LOL.

Last edited by Ponee on Sun May 06, 2012 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun May 06, 2012 11:43 am

uneek, Now why would anyone throw you under the bus for that very valuable lesson in grammer? Thank you for being here and thank you for your post (s).

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Sun May 06, 2012 12:41 pm

Ha Ha -- Rick & Ponee -- I was a little concerned because I have read some pretty harsh comments ( not saying here!) about some posters that really really have worse than just typos here and there -- ❤

I realize the info given is much more important "than" (not then okay lol) the attention to grammar -- but geeze if folks want us to read it - please pay a little more attention to the presentation -- like these long marathon posts with no breaks in paragraphs - what an eye strain those are - humm just realized another pet peeve -- Smile

Most pc's have spell check but again I may be making a mountain out of a mole hill ?? ha ha -- It is again my pet peeve not "theirs" ( possessive pronoun) -- Their pet peeve may be "me" calling it to their attention ha ha
❤

I feel that I can be a little more tolerant in a chat room with typos when things are moving at a faster pace but in a post I would like to see folks exercise a little more attention to the presentation --

One who does not read has no advantage over the one who cannot read --

Come on Catherine we want to hear from you -- Come on out Catherine !! ❤

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Sun May 06, 2012 1:11 pm

@Cardiac99 wrote:
@horizon wrote: My Pet Peeve.... 3_2_105 I just must add this to my pet peeves....Truck drivers that don't pick up or deliver their loads on time...and don't keep you informed!!! Guess you can tell what line of work I am in!!!!!

My Pet Peeve.... 3_4_101

Agreed! On the other side of that coin, though. Shippers/ recievers that wait 2 or 3 hours or more after the truck gets there (on time) before loading or unloading them.

People that are entering the interstate and expect interstate traffic to slow down so they can merge on. The "Yield" sign that is SUPPOSED to be at the top of the entrance ramp is for ramp traffic, not traffic that is already on the interstate.

Yes Cardiac...that is another one of my pet peeves.....Shippers/Recievers that wait...I can't stand it, they are in such a hurry for a truck to pick up or deliver, and make the truck wait so long, and to top it off treat the truck driver like they are usless people, sayin it nice! They don't consider that truck has another load, and are not working by the hour, its by the load!!! Woo, I could go on about that one!!!!

Got to agree with your other one too...Not just at the entrance of a ramp, but any of the spots like that!!!!

Sounds like you are in, or have been in trucking also??? My Pet Peeve.... 4017580043

My Pet Peeve.... 12_7_29

My Pet Peeve.... Sig

Last edited by horizon on Sun May 06, 2012 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Sun May 06, 2012 1:15 pm

@rick152 wrote:
@Ponee wrote:People sneezingin their hand and not washing it.

Also sneezing in their hand and reaching out to shake yours Blah !

Awww Yuck...Yes!!!!!

:evil:

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun May 06, 2012 8:39 pm

LOL ... the Loose - lose thing is a biggie with me too. :shock: I generally try to use correct grammar and spelling ... when I do not, it's usually deliberately done either to inject humor, or to make a point.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon May 07, 2012 12:32 am

Those people who will do something they very well know they should not and, then blame someone else to take the spotlight off themselves. (narsacistic) To me that is a choice not an affliction.

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Mon May 07, 2012 1:08 am

People who smoke cigarettes and whine about not having enough money for food, and gas for the car, or to take their sick pet to see a vet.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon May 07, 2012 1:16 am

@Ponee wrote:Uneek - I am with you on the grammar. Being a former school teacher, that is high on my list. Catherine, can jump in on this at anytime!!!! You know what I am talking about Catherine! Loose-lose...or was it choose -chose... got her banned from CHAT! LOL.

Good memory but only to a point. I think I was joking around with someone in the chat who had written the wrong form of loose/lose or was chatting with others about the person who did it. I still don't know if I was banned due to that or a technical glitch. You will never see me writing loose when it should be lose! Ok my time for my list of peeves. Yes the grammar thing is definitely one (misuse of loose/lose, their/there/they're, your/you're etc...) but I can also take it with a grain of salt at times (it doesn't always really, really bug me.)

Also like Uneek wrote, I too find it challenging to read the entire post someone writes if he/she does not make paragraphs for easier reading. I guess those are my first two peeves but will add more as I think of them. Oh...a 3rd one is when people at work barely work, take all kinds of breaks etc...and yet are still in perfect standing with the boss....grrrrrrr!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

My Pet Peeve.... Smiley-happy093My Pet Peeve.... 7_11_117My Pet Peeve.... Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon May 07, 2012 1:34 am

When people put the toilet paper or paper towel to be torn from the bottom and not on the top...

the lid goes up on the toilet.... and when someone pulls the sugar bowl to the front of the counter and leaves it... an empty container in the fridge drives me nuts too... and how bout the kids that only load a dirty dish into the dishwasher if the dishes that are in there are already clean Suspect

I DO give an A for effort though Laughing

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon May 07, 2012 1:37 am

@Catherine wrote:
@Ponee wrote:Uneek - I am with you on the grammar. Being a former school teacher, that is high on my list. Catherine, can jump in on this at anytime!!!! You know what I am talking about Catherine! Loose-lose...or was it choose -chose... got her banned from CHAT! LOL.

Good memory but only to a point. I think I was joking around with someone in the chat who had written the wrong form of loose/lose or was chatting with others about the person who did it. I still don't know if I was banned due to that or a technical glitch. You will never see me writing loose when it should be lose! Ok my time for my list of peeves. Yes the grammar thing is definitely one (misuse of loose/lose, their/there/they're, your/you're etc...) but I can also take it with a grain of salt at times (it doesn't always really, really bug me.)

Also like Uneek wrote, I too find it challenging to read the entire post someone writes if he/she does not make paragraphs for easier reading. I guess those are my first two peeves but will add more as I think of them. Oh...a 3rd one is when people at work barely work, take all kinds of breaks etc...and yet are still in perfect standing with the boss....grrrrrrr!

HAHA... I have annoyed you on more than one occasion then on hear.... lol!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon May 07, 2012 1:47 am

That toilet paper is one of the biggies...I always pull a little down so in the night it is easy to find the end in the dark (for you girls LOL) Always like a waterfall not behind!

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon May 07, 2012 2:53 am

I have a 4th one and am pretty sure I will end up with a huge list lol.

It is annoying to try and talk/hold a real life conversation with someone who is more interested in his/her cellphone and texting or instant messaging etc. I actually saw two people out at a restaurant on Valentines' who both were stuck to their phones. Guess what? The world will not stop if you get OFF of your phones, computers and so on. Guess I am a tinge guilty of this. Embarassed

I have heard that the things that really bug us about others are sometimes things that we do~and we may or may not even realize it. Just something to think about.

Last edited by Catherine on Mon May 07, 2012 4:23 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Cuz I can!)

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

My Pet Peeve.... Smiley-happy093My Pet Peeve.... 7_11_117My Pet Peeve.... Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Mon May 07, 2012 3:42 am

@rick152 wrote:That toilet paper is one of the biggies...I always pull a little down so in the night it is easy to find the end in the dark (for you girls LOL) Always like a waterfall not behind!

You obviously do not have cats, or if you do, they are well behaved. Toilet paper pulled from the top can be totally unraveled by a curious cat. Pulled from the bottom, it just goes round and round and stays on the roll.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon May 07, 2012 8:51 am

@Catherine wrote:I have a 4th one and am pretty sure I will end up with a huge list lol.

It is annoying to try and talk/hold a real life conversation with someone who is more interested in his/her cellphone and texting or instant messaging etc. I actually saw two people out at a restaurant on Valentines' who both were stuck to their phones. Guess what? The world will not stop if you get OFF of your phones, computers and so on. Guess I am a tinge guilty of this. Embarassed

I have heard that the things that really bug us about others are sometimes things that we do~and we may or may not even realize it. Just something to think about.

Gotta Agree with ya!!!!Rolling Eyes

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon May 07, 2012 8:55 am

Miskebam wrote:When people put the toilet paper or paper towel to be torn from the bottom and not on the top...

the lid goes up on the toilet.... and when someone pulls the sugar bowl to the front of the counter and leaves it... an empty container in the fridge drives me nuts too... and how bout the kids that only load a dirty dish into the dishwasher if the dishes that are in there are already clean Suspect

I DO give an A for effort though Laughing

Good one the empty containers ....Drive me Crazy!!!!Or, Empty boxs in the cabinet!!!!My Pet Peeve.... 4_2_205

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon May 07, 2012 8:58 am

Miskebam wrote:
@Catherine wrote:

HAHA... I have annoyed you on more than one occasion then on hear.... lol!

Ooopps... I guess I have annoyed you also!!!!My Pet Peeve.... 4_9_14My Pet Peeve.... 36_11_22

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon May 07, 2012 9:04 am

Ha! My keys on my keyboard stick all the time so my spelling comes out jumbled a lot sooooo I guess I have lots of spelling and grammar mistakes. I annoy me.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Mon May 07, 2012 9:09 am

@Ponee wrote:Ha! My keys on my keyboard stick all the time so my spelling comes out jumbled a lot sooooo I guess I have lots of spelling and grammar mistakes. I annoy me.
GOOD ONE PONEE!!!!THATS MY EXCUSE TOO!!!!HEHEHE!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon May 07, 2012 10:38 am

@Ponee wrote:Ha! My keys on my keyboard stick all the time so my spelling comes out jumbled a lot sooooo I guess I have lots of spelling and grammar mistakes. I annoy me.

That is way too funny!

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Mon May 07, 2012 11:45 am

Good Morning Folks --- Kevin --"loose & Lose" those can be added to my list as well -

The paper towel & toilet tissue -- my mom had me trained for it to be under -- I finally changed that to "over" in my later adult life and it just makes perfect sense for it to be that way lol -- I had a cleaning service for years and would always fold the first sheet into a point for easy flow - now you could not do that if it was "under" see my way made perfect sense -- lol

Are a certain number of pet peeves a sign of something else more serious? How many would qualify? I am realizing more and more -- ughhhh -- I live alone so I am not so much a bother to others on some things ha ha -- and they are no bother to me ha ha

I hope all have a Marvelous - Magnificent Monday -- UNEEK
❤

UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon May 07, 2012 1:41 pm

My pets have no peeves. They think I'm perfect. My Pet Peeve.... 949729897

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Mon May 07, 2012 1:54 pm

Ditto for the tailgating.

Add to the cell phone peeve, using the cellphone (especially text but also talk) while driving.....it interferes with all the other driving distractions - eating, drinking, fixing makeup, shaving, doing hair, and of course, PAYING ATTENTION TO THE ROAD!

One more, suckups in the workplace - I know you can think of a person like that!

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Mon May 07, 2012 3:00 pm

@SEBtopdog wrote:My pets have no peeves. They think I'm perfect. My Pet Peeve.... 949729897

My pets will peeves on anything that stands till.My Pet Peeve.... 949729897
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon May 07, 2012 3:09 pm

@catman wrote:
@SEBtopdog wrote:My pets have no peeves. They think I'm perfect. My Pet Peeve.... 949729897

My pets will peeves on anything that stands till.My Pet Peeve.... 949729897

Good one, catman! I guess we're both a little "off". My Pet Peeve.... 1261280965

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon May 07, 2012 4:12 pm

Oh no! Dinarling is loose (not lose) and I think he has imprisoned our doodoo again!!!!! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon May 07, 2012 5:07 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:Oh no! Dinarling is loose (not lose) and I think he has imprisoned our doodoo again!!!!! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

I hope doodoo is not back in the closet. If so we'll have to turn him loose, or we might lose him for good!

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Mon May 07, 2012 7:22 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:Oh no! Dinarling is loose (not lose) and I think he has imprisoned our doodoo again!!!!! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Hello, Kevind53, I hear from doodoo that you have turned into quite the terminator round here. I have no reason to stay away anymore, so - I"M BACK!

Do not worry, doodoo is fine, eats, sleeps, sits in my lap and generally runs my life at home. All american cat. He just decided when the change came here that he would retire. He hangs out at DV alot.

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon May 07, 2012 7:32 pm

@dinarling77 wrote:
Hello, Kevind53, I hear from doodoo that you have turned into quite the terminator round here. I have no reason to stay away anymore, so - I"M BACK!

Do not worry, doodoo is fine, eats, sleeps, sits in my lap and generally runs my life at home. All american cat. He just decided when the change came here that he would retire. He hangs out at DV alot.

Deserter... traitor... bad kitty

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum