Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Gather around all!! Your input is requested! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Gather around all!! Your input is requested!

+11
aksafeone
1alaskan
dinarstar
KathyD
hithere
desnd2
fang2
Purpleskyz
abby ann
SEBtopdog
rick152
15 posters

Go down

Gather around all!! Your input is requested! Empty Gather around all!! Your input is requested!

Post by rick152 Fri May 04, 2012 2:58 pm

By now you have an appearance change in the site.

This is to invite all aboard and to seek out from you any and all ideas on topic areas we might be able to add to this site.

Please note that while still holding onto our christian base we would love to hear what things you would like to come here to see, read and, be able to comment on. This is not to say that all suggestions will make it on the air, so to speak, but we are wondering where you might like to see the site go. You opinion's are extremely valuable as we are family.

Thank you in advance for your thoughts. I and the rest of the crew so look forward to your thoughts. I Love you all.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gather around all!! Your input is requested! Empty Re: Gather around all!! Your input is requested!

Post by SEBtopdog Fri May 04, 2012 3:12 pm

@rick152 wrote:By now you have an appearance change in the site.

This is to invite all aboard and to seek out from you any and all ideas on topic areas we might be able to add to this site.

Please note that while still holding onto our christian base we would love to hear what things you would like to come here to see, read and, be able to comment on. This is not to say that all suggestions will make it on the air, so to speak, but we are wondering where you might like to see the site go. You opinion's are extremely valuable as we are family.

Thank you in advance for your thoughts. I and the rest of the crew so look forward to your thoughts. I Love you all.

Nicely said, rick152. This new format can be uniquely ours. It can be fun, thought provoking, and a real family of similarly inspired but diverse opinions. I've put my 2 dinars worth in on the modforum, but just wanted to say your post should definitely get the conversation rolling. Thanks!

Gather around all!! Your input is requested! Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Gather around all!! Your input is requested! Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gather around all!! Your input is requested! Empty Re: Gather around all!! Your input is requested!

Post by rick152 Fri May 04, 2012 3:15 pm

Thanks sebbie I did double post this and am very anxoius to hear what all the great members have to say. We are going to have a lot of fun here folks, so lets do this.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Fri May 04, 2012 3:32 pm

AS I AM THE GREATEST WIDGET EATER IN THE WORLD!!!!I THINK MORE AND BETTER WIDGETS !!!!!AND I THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTEN: IN THIS MATTER!!!PS DON'T TELL PONEE !!!!!SHE IS FUNNY ABOUT THAT!!ALSO CATHERINE!!!Gather around all!! Your input is requested! 949729897 Gather around all!! Your input is requested! 949729897 Gather around all!! Your input is requested! 1261280965 Gather around all!! Your input is requested! 1261280965 Gather around all!! Your input is requested! 3151798102 ALSO WANTED TO SAY THANK RICK!!!!!AM GRATEFULL FOR YOUR HARD WORK!!!

Last edited by abby ann on Fri May 04, 2012 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Fri May 04, 2012 3:35 pm

HEY SEBBIE HELP ME OUT ABOUT THE WIDGETS!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 3:49 pm

I like Uneeks's suggestion of Preparedness (food storage, survival, martial law, etc.) folder.

I'd also enjoy Recipes,

Alternative News (things mainstream media don't/won't cover), :study:

General Helpful Tips--warnings (weather, scams, etc.), taxes, cashing out, or somewhere to share bank experiences after the RV.

Natural Living (for articles/news regarding Water/natural resources, Natural Remedies, Vaccines, Alternative Medicine, law changes affecting food, etc.).

Oh, and maybe a Zen room--for metaphysical stuff, meditation music links, conscious language, feng shui, inspirational articles, etc. These could be in the natural living category, mentioned above. A place to Gather around all!! Your input is requested! 3346874973 .

Please keeps Prayers and Coffee Shop. Gather around all!! Your input is requested! 2474380249 Gather around all!! Your input is requested! 2859867778

Love you, too, Rick! Great idea! Very Happy Hope this is not too long a list. You asked!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 3:50 pm

@abby ann wrote:AS I AM THE GREATEST WIDGET EATER IN THE WORLD!!!!I THINK MORE AND BETTER WIDGETS !!!!!AND I THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTEN: IN THIS MATTER!!!PS DON'T TELL PONEE !!!!!SHE IS FUNNY ABOUT THAT!!ALSO CATHERINE!!!Gather around all!! Your input is requested! 949729897 Gather around all!! Your input is requested! 949729897 Gather around all!! Your input is requested! 1261280965 Gather around all!! Your input is requested! 1261280965 Gather around all!! Your input is requested! 3151798102 ALSO WANTED TO SAY THANK RICK!!!!!AM GRATEFULL FOR YOUR HARD WORK!!!

Gather around all!! Your input is requested! 3079029344 Gather around all!! Your input is requested! 3079029344 Gather around all!! Your input is requested! 3079029344 I AGREE, WE NEED MORE WIDGETS, FOR SURE!!

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Fri May 04, 2012 3:53 pm

aim88 prayers and the coffee shop are more than staples here. Thanks for the ideas. we will gather for a while and then we will see where things go. Thanks again.

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri May 04, 2012 4:16 pm

I like aim's suggestions a lot! Well done aim. Smile

I would love a humor section. Anything to make us laugh is so good right now.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Gather around all!! Your input is requested! 2245507099Gather around all!! Your input is requested! 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Fri May 04, 2012 4:36 pm

I think we need a kitchen, recipe topic area. We also need humor area. A Dinarland buzz area. A vacation area but we have to look out for Abbyann because she will show up. Hehehehe !!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Fri May 04, 2012 4:39 pm

We need health and cures topic.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by desnd2 Fri May 04, 2012 4:48 pm

Would like receipes, also like aim88's ideas and maybe a place to recommend books or articles that are interesting ie gardening, flowers, inspirational.

Oh yes, thanks for keepng this site, I have nly ben here since Jan. 2012, but i have come to really enjoy it. Thanks for all your hard work.
desnd2
desnd2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Fri May 04, 2012 4:53 pm

You peeps are doing great with the ideas...Keep em coming Thanks

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri May 04, 2012 5:12 pm

Note to Abby Ann: I'd love to see more widgets, too. But please remember widgets are for playing, NOT for eating. Gather around all!! Your input is requested! 2359006407

Gather around all!! Your input is requested! Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Fri May 04, 2012 5:17 pm

You guys have Abbyann all confused, Its all you guys fault !!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri May 04, 2012 5:21 pm

@fang2 wrote:You guys have Abbyann all confused, Its all you guys fault !!!!

Actually, fang2, I think Abby Ann has us all figured out pretty well. Gather around all!! Your input is requested! 949729897

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Fri May 04, 2012 6:53 pm

Gather around all!! Your input is requested! 490529750 Gather around all!! Your input is requested! 3091836158 Gather around all!! Your input is requested! 576492484

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Fri May 04, 2012 7:22 pm

looks good.
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KathyD Fri May 04, 2012 7:39 pm

Wow to all, so many great ideas! rick152, thanks for undertaking this! Not much to add here as all of the important topics seem to be covered. Look forward to seeing this site continue! TYVM!
KathyD
KathyD
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Fri May 04, 2012 7:43 pm

There is so much interesting material out there,I for one am fascinated with mysteries,runestones,vanished treasures,myth and legend...
also different cultures from all around the world,we must have dozens of ethnicities in the membership...beliefs,national foods,traditions...tons to think about I know,but these are a few of life's wonders that capture my attention no end.

:cheers:

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Fri May 04, 2012 10:13 pm

Gather around all!! Your input is requested! 567726376

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri May 04, 2012 10:32 pm

It seems some of the suggested forums are avaiable at OOM2, they were here at one time, voted to be moved in their own site, I see no reason to merge them.

Not so hard to have two sites opened at once and bounce between them and one would think they would love the company

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri May 04, 2012 10:40 pm

Along with the recipe forum an addition could be the preservation of foods (i.e.: pressure cooking, freezing, drying, etc.). With so much being said about having a food supply on hand in case of emergencies or extreme meltdown of the economy etc. it would seem logical to have somewhere to assist each other in accumulating a standby food supply. Just a thought.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sat May 05, 2012 1:01 am

Gather around all!! Your input is requested! 567726376

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Sat May 05, 2012 1:10 am

What about gardening tips for producing our own food in efficient ways or through companion planting - that's planting certain plants around each other to keep bugs away and increase produce. ? just a thought.
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sat May 05, 2012 7:08 am

@Herb Lady wrote:What about gardening tips for producing our own food in efficient ways or through companion planting - that's planting certain plants around each other to keep bugs away and increase produce. ? just a thought.
HERB LADY!!!!GOOD ONE!!!!THANKS!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rocklady Sat May 05, 2012 8:35 am

Hi guys I was gone all day yesterday and just going through the posts. Thanks rick for all your hard work. Many great ideas. I agree with a food preserving thread. I do a lot of preserving of home grown and farm bought food. I am always looking for new means of preserving. That would be wonderful. It would be nice to talk home rememdies for pest in the gardens. I am trying a new concept this growing season by adding vegetables to my perennial garden. I have much space available. Saying good morning is always been nice in the coffee shop. I can also see a thread about charitable contributions ideas' maybe exchange some ideas. It is nice to get some ideas out there for helping our fellow man.
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Sat May 05, 2012 9:49 am

Rocklady, excellant idea! Growing flowers and herbs in with vegies is companion planting, just need to make sure that you get the right ones together otherwise you get bad results. Louise Riotte wrote three books on this very subject. You should be able to find her books on amazon! Enjoy!
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gather around all!! Your input is requested! Empty WOW

Post by Bunky Sat May 05, 2012 10:23 am

Wow! what a bunch of wonderful people we have on this site.

I think most everything has been covered; I can think of only 2 more.

Crochet and sewing hints and patterns may interest some. I create pet clothes for small creaures such as dogs and cats.

I know some of you read I am a psychologist; I am. I am also a licensed nurse.

I have 2 of my own business.

I just didn't want anyone to say; O last time she was what ever and now she is this.

I am also a nursing instructer; so my post may come from a different perspectives from time to time.

If you notice my avatar - She is mine; I raise these babies

Just sayin

Love and Blessings to all.
Bunky
Bunky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Sat May 05, 2012 10:34 am

So, how did you train her to dust?
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat May 05, 2012 11:00 am

Is she for rent???
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sat May 05, 2012 7:27 pm

Where is that fab dog house that I must have !!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum