Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Could it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Could it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!!

+10
abby ann
bkay
Terbo56
Kevind53
aksafeone
fang2
Siaya
clayf
mr_evans2u
d.kolanek
14 posters

Go down

Could it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!! Empty Could it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!!

Post by d.kolanek Thu May 03, 2012 10:40 am

:cheers: ... Maybe I missed this in Miskebam's daily news post yesterday, but I didn't see this article posted.... If already posted, feel free to remove it Ponee Smile

If some of you didnt see this, great read! Looks like things are progressing!!!! Could it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!! 2474380249

http://www.ikhnews.com/news.php?action=view&id=40909

Could it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!! Frame_index_01

Could it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!! Frame_index_06

Could it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!! News_iconMaliki declares its readiness to implement the Arbil and Iraqi leaders call for dialogue and supported by al-Hakim

On: Wednesday 02/05/2012 22:43

Could it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!! Print_pageCould it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!! Send_f
Could it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!! Save

Could it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!! FilemanagerBaghdad (news) .. the President of the Islamic Supreme Council Ammar al-Hakim, his support for Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, while Maliki, the Iraqi List, to sit at the table of dialogue through the National Congress.
Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki during a meeting gathering his (Islamic Call) with the Supreme Council Islamic evening was attended by reporter Agency (news): on the political forces of all, especially the Iraqi List, to understand the political situation and the problems are solved through the National Congress.
Maliki said: "I call on the leaders of Iraq to sit at the negotiating table and resolve the outstanding problems", declaring: Astaadah implementation of the terms of Erbil, which do not conflict with the Constitution.
and between al-Maliki: The political situation needs to be a frank and sit at the table brings together all the political blocs to resolve the crisis, expressing his willingness to implement the Convention on Arbil.
The Prime Minister stated: that Iraq today is going to play a major role in the Middle East and strongly, so we need to solve internal problems as soon as possible.
For his part, the President of the Islamic Supreme Council Ammar al-Hakim for his support of the owners, said: The Supreme Council supports the government and its president in all joints, as he will contribute to solving problems.
He added: We must sit the political blocs at the dialogue table and resolve the crisis according to the constitution, and this is what should happen in the coming days.
He pointed out: that the Islamic Supreme Council would invite Prime Minister through the National Alliance and will support it in all the issues that will contribute to resolving the crisis, stressing the need to resolve the crisis through the Constitution. / Finished / 4. N. R /
d.kolanek
d.kolanek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Could it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!! Empty Re: Could it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!!

Post by mr_evans2u Thu May 03, 2012 10:48 am

Hopefully Maliki will actually go to the table and agree to the Erbil agreement. I thought he was pretty much out the door anyway.

mr_evans2u

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Could it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!! Empty Re: Could it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!!

Post by clayf Thu May 03, 2012 10:56 am

Yes, heres another lets keep our fingers crossed deals just an e-mail that I got..we've all seen these type things before! so don't get excited...... and now I'll be on the crap detail for this one.just thought a happy THOUGHT might be in order............

Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 5:21 PM
Subject: Fw: Okie Chat Room

Okie has the permission to announce the RV after 5:00 PM Centeral. Rich

Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 3:55 PM
To:
Subject: Okie Chat Room

www.okieoilman.us
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 12:38 pm

Lets hope...COME RV!

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Thu May 03, 2012 3:34 pm

ONLY PROBLEM IS MALIKI. He is the problem, and has been. Hypocrisy for Maliki to CALL the leaders to the table to DISCUSS the problems. Can be solved in ONE move. GET HIM OUT. It is now first week of May 2012. I pray you are all prepared for this year to pass. FACT once again. IF the RV was SO critical to Iraq, it would have been done. They continue to build CITIES, SPORTS cities, so where is THIS RV? For those of us around 5-8 years here, we have heard it for THAT long, yet here we see yet another year pass. I hope and pray your strength is IN the Lord and not the RV, for there is a great chance, come Thanksgiving, we will still be writing.

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 5:53 pm

In 11 days we see if they vote no confidence.

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Thu May 03, 2012 6:05 pm

We have been there, hopefully we can get our RV before that is done IMO I think that will mess things up further.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 6:31 pm

Either way getting rid of maliki is a good thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu May 03, 2012 6:34 pm

Yep, the sooner the better.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu May 03, 2012 7:37 pm

I know a guy ... he's willing to go in ...

Could it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!! Secret13

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Could it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!! 2805820865  Could it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!! 2805820865  Could it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!! 2805820865  Could it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu May 03, 2012 7:40 pm

Maybe we should send backup

Could it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!! Men-in10

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Could it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!! 2805820865  Could it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!! 2805820865  Could it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!! 2805820865  Could it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu May 03, 2012 7:42 pm

Or if we really, really want to make sure ....
Could it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!! The-bi10

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu May 03, 2012 7:46 pm

Intel indicates he's got an armored limo, so maybe we should send this guy too ...

Could it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!! Squirr11

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 7:57 pm

Lol, you guys are silly...

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu May 03, 2012 8:05 pm

We've got to keep ourselves amused in one way or the other, 'til the RV get's here- It's not like we can play Backgammon,or anything-Laughing
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bkay Thu May 03, 2012 8:10 pm

lol! Love the humor kevind, we can all use it while we wait on our blessing.
Thank You All for all that you do.
God Bless
bkay ☀

bkay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu May 03, 2012 8:13 pm

Volunteers keep showing up ...

Could it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!! Rambo11

Could it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!! Big_gu10

He'll never suspect this bunch

Could it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!! Baller11

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu May 03, 2012 8:30 pm

KEVIN YOU ANT RIGHT!!!!!BUT WE LOVE YA ANYWAY!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu May 03, 2012 8:34 pm

Not right? Looks like he is amazingly creative and humorous. Of course I could be seeing things through this armor helmet, also too. :pirat: :face: :geek:
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu May 03, 2012 8:42 pm

@aksafeone wrote:Not right? Looks like he is amazingly creative and humorous. Of course I could be seeing things through this armor helmet, also too. :pirat: :face: :geek:
WELL HOWDY!!!!!I THINK HE'S PRETTY AMAZIN TOO!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu May 03, 2012 8:44 pm

Very few people have ever accused me of being normal ... warped, yes, normal, never .... :geek: :joker: :afro: lol!

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Thu May 03, 2012 8:52 pm

Could it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!! Big_gu10

OH MY GOSH!!!! I imagine the kick on that rifle would knock that fellow into the next county! :shock:

Could it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!! Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Could it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!! Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Thu May 03, 2012 8:56 pm

@terbo56 wrote:We've got to keep ourselves amused in one way or the other, 'til the RV get's here- It's not like we can play Backgammon,or anything-Laughing

Hmmmmm. OK, we can't play backgammon. What else can we do to keep ourselves amused? scratch Kevin's been bringing in some awesomely funny stuff, but we can't keep the pressure on Kevind53 all the time. Anyone have some ideas? I'm leaving work now for home. In the unlikely event I have a brainstorm, I will bring it here. But at the end of a day on a Thursday, that's about as likely as a water landing. :geek:

Could it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!! Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Thu May 03, 2012 8:58 pm

That's a rubber gun, SEB. Look close, and maybe the end of that barrel will droop. OR, Maybe my right eye is drooping.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu May 03, 2012 9:15 pm

@PALMER01 wrote:That's a rubber gun, SEB. Look close, and maybe the end of that barrel will droop. OR, Maybe my right eye is drooping.

Actually Palmer it is a real gun. They were called Punt Guns and were used for commercial harvesting of waterfowl in the late 1800s - early 1900s. Some had a barrel as large as 2 inches and fired up to a pound of shot. They could shoot as many as 40 or 50 waterfowl at a time. And no Sebbie .. they didn't shoot it like that, it was mounted to the bow of a small boat known as a punt, hence the name. The picture was as near as I can determine taken in Washington DC. Perhaps in front of the Smithsonian?

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri May 04, 2012 12:40 am

@Kevind53 wrote:
@PALMER01 wrote:That's a rubber gun, SEB. Look close, and maybe the end of that barrel will droop. OR, Maybe my right eye is drooping.

Actually Palmer it is a real gun. They were called Punt Guns and were used for commercial harvesting of waterfowl in the late 1800s - early 1900s. Some had a barrel as large as 2 inches and fired up to a pound of shot. They could shoot as many as 40 or 50 waterfowl at a time. And no Sebbie .. they didn't shoot it like that, it was mounted to the bow of a small boat known as a punt, hence the name. The picture was as near as I can determine taken in Washington DC. Perhaps in front of the Smithsonian?

Very interesting. You are, in fact, a font of interesting tidbits! Could it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!! 949729897

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 12:45 am

Now all we need is an rv tidbit Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri May 04, 2012 12:48 am

punisher wrote:Now all we need is an rv tidbit Wink

Could it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!! 3079029344

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri May 04, 2012 11:11 am

What does an RV tidbit look like??? It might help to encourage the PTB if they knew!!! It definitely would help ALL of us if the dinar would RV, like today, and then we would know what one looks like. The rest of the currencies would then know what an RV looks like and they could follow suit. Personally I think the RV suit is sharks skin, with a silk vest and handkerchief and a mickey mouse tie. (Now don't put down mickey - he made many of us laugh when we were young and today his likeness(es) still amuse the kids at the Disney facilities.)

That is what I think an RV looks like - happiness. But I'm an old fuddy duddy!!! :geek:
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 11:21 am

LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 11:44 am

@aksafeone wrote:What does an RV tidbit look like??? It might help to encourage the PTB if they knew!!! It definitely would help ALL of us if the dinar would RV, like today, and then we would know what one looks like. The rest of the currencies would then know what an RV looks like and they could follow suit. Personally I think the RV suit is sharks skin, with a silk vest and handkerchief and a mickey mouse tie. (Now don't put down mickey - he made many of us laugh when we were young and today his likeness(es) still amuse the kids at the Disney facilities.)

That is what I think an RV looks like - happiness. But I'm an old fuddy duddy!!! :geek:

I like the RV suit, aksafeone! Very creative!

(P.S. ARRRGH. My eyes are seared. I googled images of mickey mouse ties. Yikes! XXX-rated.)

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Fri May 04, 2012 12:10 pm

@aksafeone wrote:What does an RV tidbit look like??? It might help to encourage the PTB if they knew!!! It definitely would help ALL of us if the dinar would RV, like today, and then we would know what one looks like. The rest of the currencies would then know what an RV looks like and they could follow suit. Personally I think the RV suit is sharks skin, with a silk vest and handkerchief and a mickey mouse tie. (Now don't put down mickey - he made many of us laugh when we were young and today his likeness(es) still amuse the kids at the Disney facilities.)

Ilikeyou

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri May 04, 2012 4:54 pm

Could it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!! Vote_f10

Could it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!! Mickey10

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri May 04, 2012 5:06 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:Could it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!! Vote_f10

Could it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!! Mickey10

If Mickey shows up on the November ballot, Kevind53, he definitely has my vote! Could it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!! 3079029344

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by desertma Fri May 04, 2012 5:42 pm

KevinD53....loved the photos, I LOL'd today, Thanks!!

Could it be???? Fingers Crossed!!!!! 174797362
desertma
desertma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri May 04, 2012 7:32 pm

Mine too if he can wrangle an RV!!!! Go Mickey! :cheers:
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum