Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

I need some logical info: DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

I need some logical info:

+6
cassidy2112
madaussie
stevejss1
CaptnJerry
ou812
lonestartxcowboy
10 posters

Go down

I need some logical info: Empty I need some logical info:

Post by lonestartxcowboy Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:00 pm

I am a relative newbie to this Iraq Dinar thing. I have bought a substantional amount of Dinar. My question to you, those that I trust the most, is there a group to join to get a better rate. Or is it, everyman, and woman, for themselves. While I want to be an asset to a group, I also want to make sure, that I am with the best group.

I have stoodfast by Okie and his intel. And, always well. But I have been told that he does not have a cash-in group.

Is there anyone out there who can help this poor old Cowboy in making some sence out of this.

A million thanks in advance....for all the comments....both pro and con!
lonestartxcowboy
lonestartxcowboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I need some logical info: Empty Re: I need some logical info:

Post by ou812 Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:03 pm

Dont waste your time, if there ever is an RV which i doubt at this point its a long way
off.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:12 pm

@lonestartxcowboy wrote:I am a relative newbie to this Iraq Dinar thing. I have bought a substantional amount of Dinar. My question to you, those that I trust the most, is there a group to join to get a better rate. Or is it, everyman, and woman, for themselves. While I want to be an asset to a group, I also want to make sure, that I am with the best group.

I have stoodfast by Okie and his intel. And, always well. But I have been told that he does not have a cash-in group.

Is there anyone out there who can help this poor old Cowboy in making some sence out of this.

A million thanks in advance....for all the comments....both pro and con!

If this currency reform works out the way those who shall remain nameless are preaching weekly and not the way Iraq is saying, then you will have a ton of money and you can shop one bank against the next to get the best deal. Thats what you should do anyway, regardless of any package deal and don't think for a minute that they won't be posted on the boards if an RV ever happens...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

I need some logical info: Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lonestartxcowboy Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:24 pm

Thank you for your insightful input. I invested that which I knew I would not miss. Would be sad to think it would never happen.

I do get frustrated with all of those who say, "Today or tommorw, But for sure by Wednesday, and if not then by next week....maybe"!

I would like to think that we are all intelligent people here. Never Have I ever invested in anything with such magnitude of return as this....or so I have heard.

I find myself scratching my head thinking of some of the things I read on Dinar Recaps.

I try to chew up the meat and spit out the bones....but honestly, this one investment has me confused. Well I sell out? NO! I invested that which I would not miss! But would truely love to know where we are at.

If no one is to know the date, the time or the rate....then why even post such expectation?

I am a grown man. I can take the heat!......I just prefer to stay out of the kitchen!
lonestartxcowboy
lonestartxcowboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:33 pm

loanstartxcowboy, If you want to learn what is going one and pass up all of the guru gargage join ChangesxChanges "miske's"site all info is on this site to join. It is all article and news based and is a "NO GURU ZONE". Also join (theiqdteam.com) They are the same except they have 3 calls a week Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday where you will hear them read articles and explain them. This would be may advice for you my friend. Blessings

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lonestartxcowboy Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:36 pm

Thanks Steve....I have joined ChangesXChanges...and will follow through with your advice!
lonestartxcowboy
lonestartxcowboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:36 pm

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:38 pm

@lonestartxcowboy wrote:Thank you for your insightful input. I invested that which I knew I would not miss. Would be sad to think it would never happen.

I do get frustrated with all of those who say, "Today or tommorw, But for sure by Wednesday, and if not then by next week....maybe"!

I would like to think that we are all intelligent people here. Never Have I ever invested in anything with such magnitude of return as this....or so I have heard.

I find myself scratching my head thinking of some of the things I read on Dinar Recaps.

I try to chew up the meat and spit out the bones....but honestly, this one investment has me confused. Well I sell out? NO! I invested that which I would not miss! But would truely love to know where we are at.

If no one is to know the date, the time or the rate....then why even post such expectation?

I am a grown man. I can take the heat!......I just prefer to stay out of the kitchen!

Exactly... As you have learned by now, none of the talking heads know anything more than anyone else and far less than the people that take the time to study the news articles... The news articles are your only real source of true intel... I will warn you the political articles do contradict each other from time to time, it depends who's point of view the newspaper is trying to get across, since Maliki controlls the Bagdad papers, but doesn't control the Kurdish papers... But the currency reform articles are all the same, regardless of region... Take it all with a grain of salt and you could do you yourself a great service by un-saddling that lame guru horse and saddle up on the news article hores... It will be a lot smoother ride!!! Wink

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

I need some logical info: Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by madaussie Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:39 pm

If you have enough dinar to say exchange for 10m $us then are you really going to be worried about 1 penny diff in the rate[which comes out to $100,000 in every 10mill.the bank needs to make a profit too.would you not think that a fair price for exchanging your dinar and giving you a receipt for more than you have ever seen in your life.the banks are not going to try to take advantage of you so relax.
madaussie
madaussie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lonestartxcowboy Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:13 pm

Madaussie, LOL.......you are correct...I do not worry about that. But, the amount of dinar I do hold does make me scratch my head. I just came back from Turkey in February where I had spent some time teaching English as a second Language. That is where I first got into the dinar investment. And after many months there, I had bought a great amount of dinar....it was just to cheap!

I had it all go to my home address in the states.

Now my wife just texted me saying that Okie called the rate at $42.30...Well...my little hand held calculator will not even go that high! LOL

Sure, one can always wish, hope and pray....but somewhere logic has to come into play!
lonestartxcowboy
lonestartxcowboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cassidy2112 Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:21 pm

1. He is wrong.

2. There are no such things as special "Bank Packages" as some would like you to believe.

cassidy2112

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:28 pm

It is NOT the rate-I've already gone to dinarrecaps- It was a code he mentioned- Go back and reread it-And yes, there are bank packages at the bank I am involved with-Mad

Last edited by terbo56 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lonestartxcowboy Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:34 pm

Thanks Terbo........well, go back and read....the article I read was not from Okie himself.......and will take that into consideration.

Perhaps there was a misunderstanding in communication....but I swear I saw....bot a rate....and a code.

Silly little old me!
lonestartxcowboy
lonestartxcowboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lonestartxcowboy Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:38 pm

Well, just went back to check to make sure it wasn't my glasses weren't playing tricks on me and this is what it said"

dinarmama7: OKIE just received the report that it is live on the Foreign Currency exhange in Texas. $42.38. This code will give you an additional $2.50 per dinar with this code.

000041159265. It is live on the Foreign Currency Exhange Forex in Texas right now. NO QUESTIONS PLEASE.. He is not at a computer and could not post this himself.

Now, if I am missing some code or secreat word here please tell me.
lonestartxcowboy
lonestartxcowboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:42 pm

It is possible, but I really don't think it will be that high, seriously- I may be wrong, but, Who knows?Smile affraid
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cassidy2112 Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:42 pm

It's a currency exchange rate!

That's simple.

Now, if your bank is offering to send a limo to pick you up, or have an especially beautiful girl rubbing your shoulders during the exchange....well then you have a Special Bank Package.

The rate for you is going to be the rate for me. And I have connections!

cassidy2112

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cassidy2112 Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:45 pm

Codes?!?

CODES???!!?

Oh, my goodness, I just have to give up!

These things are being discussed to distract you people.

I'm exasperated!

cassidy2112

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:47 pm

Cassidy- That's not how it was- They have offered me no charge, no fee checking, platinum checking accounts, ,And even investment opportunities,And optional trust guarantees-Not bad, huh?Very Happy :cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cassidy2112 Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:51 pm

No, that's great! That should be offered to you.

My complaint is with the idea of different rates being offered to "Whales", "Groups", "Codes"......

It's a currency exchange rate.

Come on people!

cassidy2112

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:06 pm

Cassidy2112-I misunderstood you- I apologize-Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:22 pm

@lonestartxcowboy wrote:Well, just went back to check to make sure it wasn't my glasses weren't playing tricks on me and this is what it said"

dinarmama7: OKIE just received the report that it is live on the Foreign Currency exhange in Texas. $42.38. This code will give you an additional $2.50 per dinar with this code.

000041159265. It is live on the Foreign Currency Exhange Forex in Texas right now. NO QUESTIONS PLEASE.. He is not at a computer and could not post this himself.

There was a new post explaining the $42.38 rate was a blinking, not live rate! Just another test.

JESUS IS KING :king: GOD BLESS YOU ALL I need some logical info: 3151798102
I need some logical info: Clyde2
Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:26 pm

@Clydesdale wrote:
@lonestartxcowboy wrote:Well, just went back to check to make sure it wasn't my glasses weren't playing tricks on me and this is what it said"

There was a new post explaining the $42.38 rate was a blinking, not live rate! Just another test.

Thanks for the follow up, Clydesdale. It's so hard on the folks to have their hopes raised so incredibly high, and then to hit an emotional low when they find we're still waiting for the RV. That's why I wish everyone would just get ahold of their emotions until they have a confirmed RV. Miske has always said until it appears on CBI and FOREX and bank screens, the RV has not happened.

I need some logical info: Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

I need some logical info: Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:37 pm

@SEBtopdog wrote:
@Clydesdale wrote:

Thanks for the follow up, Clydesdale. It's so hard on the folks to have their hopes raised so incredibly high, and then to hit an emotional low when they find we're still waiting for the RV. That's why I wish everyone would just get ahold of their emotions until they have a confirmed RV. Miske has always said until it appears on CBI and FOREX and bank screens, the RV has not happened.

I agree the emotional roller coaster is tough, but in my opinion look to the banks, not forex or CBI. Forex most of us are not privy too, so we can't verify there. CBI is just an informative site, plus I personally believe the US will receive a better rate than the rest of the world. (meaning our rate will not show on CBI anyway.)

I have no proof, but I have done some of my own research and I believe this to be true

JESUS IS KING :king: GOD BLESS YOU ALL I need some logical info: 3151798102
I need some logical info: Clyde2
Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:44 pm

@Clydesdale wrote:
@SEBtopdog wrote:
@Clydesdale wrote:

I agree the emotional roller coaster is tough, but in my opinion look to the banks, not forex or CBI. Forex most of us are not privy too, so we can't verify there. CBI is just an informative site, plus I personally believe the US will receive a better rate than the rest of the world. (meaning our rate will not show on CBI anyway.)

I have no proof, but I have done some of my own research and I believe this to be true

That would be truly awesome. We watch, we wait, we pray. I need some logical info: 3151798102

I need some logical info: Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

I need some logical info: Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cassidy2112 Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:00 pm

Terbo56,

It's all good.

It's hard to add inflection when you don't use Smile .

I'm not all that experienced with those little things.

cassidy2112

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:03 pm

No worries- Took me awhile to figure out what they were, and what they were for!Laughing
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:11 pm

The rate will be what it will be, but no one will get more than a bank is willing to give. A bank may charge no fees, but compare that to a bank who may charge fees, but give you slightly higher rate.

It is simple, do you home work, check IQD sites as I am sure folks will post what rates they are getting as thye cash out, Check dealers sites and fees, then make your calls to banks in your area, Then you will know what is the best deal for you,

This happens everyday in every town, as folks go in and exchange some foreign currency in to USD or the other way around, This is not a new thing to banks, it is a everyday thing!

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum