Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

RENO DINAR FRAUD - Message from Ali  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

RENO DINAR FRAUD - Message from Ali

+3
ou812
KathyD
ADMIN
7 posters

Go down

RENO DINAR FRAUD - Message from Ali  Empty RENO DINAR FRAUD - Message from Ali

Post by ADMIN Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:02 pm

Hello everyone, this is Ali. I need to address a situation that has happened in Reno. There are individuals claiming that a change has happened with the currency and they are actually taking currency from people and providing them with receipts that they will send them the funds. THIS IS A COMPLETE FRAUD! There has been no change in the currency at this time. I have spoken with individuals who went to Reno and met these individuals they called me to confirm that this was okay to do, it is not! If you have been a victim of this fraud and are still in Reno you should report what has happened. The current rate of the currency is always available at cbi.iq and anyone claiming to have an inside rate is lying outright.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/dinartrade

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

RENO DINAR FRAUD - Message from Ali  Empty Re: RENO DINAR FRAUD - Message from Ali

Post by KathyD Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:38 pm

Thank you Miskebam!
KathyD
KathyD
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RENO DINAR FRAUD - Message from Ali  Empty Re: RENO DINAR FRAUD - Message from Ali

Post by ou812 Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:31 pm

Are people really this stupid?

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:20 pm

@ou812 wrote:Are people really this stupid?

ou812: People are really this desperate. Crying or Very sad

RENO DINAR FRAUD - Message from Ali  Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

RENO DINAR FRAUD - Message from Ali  Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:28 pm

Here's hoping no one really gets taken by this? How terrible.. These people had to have access to our information from somewhere to contact Dinarians.

We should probably pass this around to everyone we know that has Dinar.. There are a lot of people waiting for the Bank in Reno to cash in, so hopefully they will not get caught up in this scam.. Wonder if it was someone that worked for that Bank?

I'm glad they didn't contact us for sure... Thanks Miscabam for the post...

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last..."
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RENO DINAR FRAUD - Message from Ali  Empty YES

Post by KC1 Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:55 am

[b]They voted for Obama didn't they?

KC1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:08 am

@KC1 wrote:

[b]They voted for Obama didn't they?

If the dinar rv's before the election i 'll vote for Romney.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:20 pm

@KC1 wrote:

They voted for Obama didn't they?

[b]Actually, to be fair, there's no way to know who voted for whom.

RENO DINAR FRAUD - Message from Ali  Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

RENO DINAR FRAUD - Message from Ali  Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Potato Head Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:20 pm

IMO, this is a perfect example as to why dinar investors have gotten suckered into things like this. Many are too trustworthy. WHY would ANYONE give ANYONE their personal information when they've NEVER met them, is beyond me. Sorry to say this, but it serves them right. So many people on many sites that are giving their information to these guru's for their "bank packages" not knowing who might get their hands on them. I see so many people posting their pictures on sites of themselves or their children, so all can see who they are. They tell people where they live and what they do for work. Too many stupid people in this investment that will get taken big time. They pay for VIP packages that offer nothing more than the next guy. Each guru puts his/hers own spin on it, but its nothing new, they're just scamming you, and you fall for it because they put the name of 'god' on it, and it has nothing to do with God. Been going on for the past few years. I just pray to God that they get their just reward. In the meantime, STOP giving out your information to anyone. Go to your own bank and do your OWN homework.
Potato Head
Potato Head

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum