Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Do unto others... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Do unto others...

2 posters

Go down

Do unto others... Empty Do unto others...

Post by lilwhale Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:03 am

I know Okie and Bulldog and many others have called the RV time and time again. Their contacts are flying higher than the 747 and you can't see who they are due to the clouds, but this was a site you created for Okie. Regardless of what he does, is it right to create a site for him and then take it away? You are probably going to ban me, and that's ok if you do. Is it a christian thing to do and breach a verbal agreement to handle the setting up of his site and then close it down?

We need to take all intel offered and study it and look at it and see if it passes a "DUHHH!!!" test and then decise what to believe. If someone told you to jump off a bridge would you? Not unless it was a very short bridge...

That's just my two cents on it. I have never posted at any of these sites before.I know eventually it will RV... maybe with a lop and maybe not... I may get my money back or not, but I knew the chances when I bought into the idea... that it possibly could happen. People were advised not to invest more money than they could throw away. What they did shows how much common sense they had.

John 8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

Matthew 7:12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

We are to strive and be Christ like and be good to our fellow man. May God bless and keep allof you from harm. He will provide us with blessings and necessities.

lilwhale Rolling Eyes

lilwhale

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Do unto others... Empty Re: Do unto others...

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:07 am

I suggest you go back and actually read Miske's post explaining why she is doing this ... before you judge.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Do unto others... 2805820865  Do unto others... 2805820865  Do unto others... 2805820865  Do unto others... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lilwhale Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:13 pm

I am not judging. I asked a question only. Everyone has tags and signatures relating to God and Christianity. We should strive to be good to our fellowman or woman as the case may be. I do not want to descriminate either.

lilwhale

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:16 pm

Well from your comments, you either did not read Mike's post regarding why this is being done, or did not comprehend it. It comes down to safety for her and her family and putting family first.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Do unto others... 2805820865  Do unto others... 2805820865  Do unto others... 2805820865  Do unto others... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lilwhale Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:40 pm

Well maybe you and Miskebam are not aware that you can hide the owner information at the domain registrar. If your registrar does not do this, then change to another provider. You can also purchase a domain and give a ficticious address and use a gmail address or another provider. They do not verify your mailing adress... all they want is your money. I am truly sorry that some people are so stupid as to threaten or scare someone concerning things like this. I wish Miskebam the best... the site can be turned over to another user as the owner and it could be given back to Okie.... This is my last comment and I will not return.

Happy RV and may Gob bless you each and everyone.

lilwhale

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:37 pm

@lilwhale wrote:Well maybe you and Miskebam are not aware that you can hide the owner information at the domain registrar. If your registrar does not do this, then change to another provider. You can also purchase a domain and give a ficticious address and use a gmail address or another provider. They do not verify your mailing adress... all they want is your money. I am truly sorry that some people are so stupid as to threaten or scare someone concerning things like this. I wish Miskebam the best... the site can be turned over to another user as the owner and it could be given back to Okie.... This is my last comment and I will not return.

Lilwhale, its too late for that which you suggest. If you had carefully read Miskebam's announcement, you would know that. Miske and all of us are now painfully aware NOW of what you're asking if she's aware of. The cat is already out of the bag, so your suggestions are too late. We are now at the point of damage control and holding the responsible parties accountable, not going back in time and trying to undo something. Please acknowledge and accept it for what it is. Sorry for being so blunt, but you're annoying me with your insistence that you know how to do it. TOO LATE! And we appreciate your participation nontheless. Peace. :bball:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:44 pm

aim88 wrote:
@lilwhale wrote:Well maybe you and Miskebam are not aware that you can hide the owner information at the domain registrar. If your registrar does not do this, then change to another provider. You can also purchase a domain and give a ficticious address and use a gmail address or another provider. They do not verify your mailing adress... all they want is your money. I am truly sorry that some people are so stupid as to threaten or scare someone concerning things like this. I wish Miskebam the best... the site can be turned over to another user as the owner and it could be given back to Okie.... This is my last comment and I will not return.

Lilwhale, its too late for that which you suggest. If you had carefully read Miskebam's announcement, you would know that. Miske and all of us are now painfully aware NOW of what you're asking if she's aware of. The cat is already out of the bag, so your suggestions are too late. We are now at the point of damage control and holding the responsible parties accountable, not going back in time and trying to undo something. Please acknowledge and accept it for what it is. Sorry for being so blunt, but you're annoying me with your insistence that you know how to do it. TOO LATE! And we appreciate your participation nontheless. Peace. :bball:

Oh, and FORGIVENESS. We are all about forgiveness, for they, the perpetrators, know not the harm they have caused. We pray for their enlightenment.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum