Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

No Bad News? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

No Bad News?

4 posters

Go down

No Bad News? Empty No Bad News?

Post by cubed_27 Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:28 pm

No bad news? Well, that depends on whether you're the lobster or the pot. We keep hearing the same things day after day: "Everything is done", "Iraq is not in control", "Just waiting for a phone call", "All they have to do is push the button", "The rate is sky high", "You're going to be so happy with the rate", "It should be AMN/ADN/ASN", "It will be tonight", "It will be before sunday/thursday/monday", "It won't go past tomorrow/weekend/thursday", ad infinitum. And yet here we sit, addicted to worthless intel. By worthless I don't mean that the efforts of those who go out and gather information is not valued, but when you stake your life or livelihood on the information generated in these forums you are making a mistake and it is not worth your time. As has been said so many times in these forums, you must search out your own information and do research on what has been given to you. I have my own WF stories that confirm we are not on a lark but are invested in a legitimate investment. I have my own sources that tell me we are close. But "close" and "there" are the same as Uranus and my refrigerator. All this talk of being almost there is like throwing a hand grenade without pulling the pin...people freak out waiting for the explosion that will never come. The only thing anyone wants to really know is "did it happen yet?" We can tap dance all around any other issue, but the only one that matters is going to the bank.

I used to spend as much time on here as anyone. I think I spent as much time in here as the mods and intel gatherers, but then I developed my own sources. Do you think your personal banker, the one you brought up to speed on this investment, won't tell you as soon as it happens? You're nuts if you don't think he's not going to call you, especially if you already asked him/her to do it.

We all need to do 5 things:

1. Get off your *** and put the popcorn down. Your family is wondering when you're going to do something.

2. Get your wills and financial planning done so when they do pull the trigger on this all you have to do is drop the money where it goes.

3. Know how to pay that much tithing. Depending on what church you go to there is actually a protocol for paying millions of dollars in tithing so you don't have to take it to church and have everyone knowing your business. Do you think the person who handles the finances at your church is going to feel comfortable knowing he has a 5 million dollar check sitting in the desk that he can't deposit until monday? Call your church headquarters if you have one. In other words, do it in secret.

4. Get reaquainted with your family. All of them.

5. Go walk your dog. He's lonely.
cubed_27
cubed_27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No Bad News? Empty Re: No Bad News?

Post by supergirl Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:50 pm

very nice post. thank you.
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:58 pm

this has been one masterful pr job . they are so convincing you really to not know which side to believe. the only real facts for sure is iraq is very wealthy but has no money. and secondly malaki is adictator and control freak that gets help from iran. everything else is pure spectulation
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by humingbyrd Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:56 am

@cubed_27 wrote:No bad news? Well, that depends on whether you're the lobster or the pot. We keep hearing the same things day after day: "Everything is done", "Iraq is not in control", "Just waiting for a phone call", "All they have to do is push the button", "The rate is sky high", "You're going to be so happy with the rate", "It should be AMN/ADN/ASN", "It will be tonight", "It will be before sunday/thursday/monday", "It won't go past tomorrow/weekend/thursday", ad infinitum. And yet here we sit, addicted to worthless intel. By worthless I don't mean that the efforts of those who go out and gather information is not valued, but when you stake your life or livelihood on the information generated in these forums you are making a mistake and it is not worth your time. As has been said so many times in these forums, you must search out your own information and do research on what has been given to you. I have my own WF stories that confirm we are not on a lark but are invested in a legitimate investment. I have my own sources that tell me we are close. But "close" and "there" are the same as Uranus and my refrigerator. All this talk of being almost there is like throwing a hand grenade without pulling the pin...people freak out waiting for the explosion that will never come. The only thing anyone wants to really know is "did it happen yet?" We can tap dance all around any other issue, but the only one that matters is going to the bank.

I used to spend as much time on here as anyone. I think I spent as much time in here as the mods and intel gatherers, but then I developed my own sources. Do you think your personal banker, the one you brought up to speed on this investment, won't tell you as soon as it happens? You're nuts if you don't think he's not going to call you, especially if you already asked him/her to do it.

We all need to do 5 things:

1. Get off your *** and put the popcorn down. Your family is wondering when you're going to do something.

2. Get your wills and financial planning done so when they do pull the trigger on this all you have to do is drop the money where it goes.

3. Know how to pay that much tithing. Depending on what church you go to there is actually a protocol for paying millions of dollars in tithing so you don't have to take it to church and have everyone knowing your business. Do you think the person who handles the finances at your church is going to feel comfortable knowing he has a 5 million dollar check sitting in the desk that he can't deposit until monday? Call your church headquarters if you have one. In other words, do it in secret.

4. Get reaquainted with your family. All of them.

5. Go walk your dog. He's lonely.

Good post! Just a few thoughts though!

Many people don't have the money to follow through on this right now! Since this could continue to drag for many years to come, it is not prudent to prepare wills and financial planning as many, many things could and will change when/if this actually RV/RI's!

Not everyone is religious or belongs to a church! Tithing can go to any organization or entity that the individual wishes to tithe to! It can be placed in a separate account and used as one sees fit and does not have to go out all at once and immediately!

Just my thoughts!

humingbyrd
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum