Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Dinar Daddy Email DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Dinar Daddy Email

2 posters

Go down

Dinar Daddy Email Empty Dinar Daddy Email

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:29 am

Good Morning

I received this in my inbox from Dinar Daddy this morning. I have not ever received an email like this so I thought it interesting.

Any thoughts as to why now......

Treasury Vault currently offers 3 programs to you to sell your Iraqi Dinar to us. This ad provides the details and instructions on how to work with Treasury Vault to sell your foreign currency.
We currently ONLY accept NEW and/or NON circulated IQD at the present, but will soon be purchasing used and circulated notes. We'll make a separate announcement on that soon!
Sell Iraqi Dinar-Safe and Easy!
Your currency DID NOT have to be purchased from Treasury Vault to qualify to sell Iraqi Dinar to our team. However, you will need to send us your currency and all accompanying materials received when you obtained your Dinar (certificates, envelopes, etc.). Upon receipt of your currency, we will conduct our verification and authentication process and when successful, we will immediately send you payment.
Please SELECT ONE of the choices for further detail and instruction:

We immediately send you $900 USD per Million of Iraqi Dinar pending receipt and authentication.
OR

We immediately send you $800 USD per Million of Iraqi Dinar pending receipt and authentication
YOU ALSO reserve the right to buy back IQD up to the amount you've sold through this selection within 60 Days if you choose to do so at a discounted rate of $1,000 per Million.
After 60 days, you no longer reserve the right to purchase the currency you've sold us under this Agreement at the discounted rate.
This SECURED Customer Buy Back Agreement can be exercised for each One (1) Million Dinar increment you would like to sell up to 50 MILLION.
OR

We will accept new and/or uncirculated currency as a trade-in for other currencies or denominations we offer. Currently, we issue a $1,000 USD credit per million Dinar for 25K, 10K, or 5K denomination notes in this program. You ONLY get this buy-back/trade-in rate to use toward purchase of other currencies and/or denominations Treasury Vault sells. Treasury Vault works hard to make it easy and safe to sell Iraqi Dinar, or other foreign currency. Select one of the choices for instructions.
Contact us at www.TreasuryVault.com, or call us at (888) 348-2441.

PO Box 728, Lehi, UT 84043, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?jOzMHAysjLSsjGxsjMycLLRGtIwsjBwcnOyc

Reply Forward

Click here to Reply or Forward

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Dinar Daddy Email 2245507099Dinar Daddy Email 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dinar Daddy Email Empty Re: Dinar Daddy Email

Post by TNman Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:57 am

What fool would do this? Number one, I would never sell my dinars. I know that there are people out there that must sell but there are good companies with a track record that offers a good rate. I'm not mailing my dinars across the street from me, much less to some guy I have never seen, don't know and will never see him.

I may be talking out of turn here when I say this and it may be out of ignorance on my part but I have never heard of this company. I can't imagine why a guy with a good reputation such as Dinar Daddy would send out such information. If he did, I'm sure he is being paid very well.

That's my opinion....oughta be yours!

hemademe threadsneaker
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:00 am

Yep... agree. That is why I posted this as well as Herb Lady. I have a feeling you will be seeing this email quite a lot today.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Dinar Daddy Email 2245507099Dinar Daddy Email 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:03 am

Herb Lady already put up this topic so I am locking this one. It's under THIS IS SICK.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum