Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Some WHAT IFS to Consider....for a Purpose on Purpose. or PLAN B's I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Some WHAT IFS to Consider....for a Purpose on Purpose. or PLAN B's I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Some WHAT IFS to Consider....for a Purpose on Purpose. or PLAN B's I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Some WHAT IFS to Consider....for a Purpose on Purpose. or PLAN B's I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Some WHAT IFS to Consider....for a Purpose on Purpose. or PLAN B's I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Some WHAT IFS to Consider....for a Purpose on Purpose. or PLAN B's I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Some WHAT IFS to Consider....for a Purpose on Purpose. or PLAN B's I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Some WHAT IFS to Consider....for a Purpose on Purpose. or PLAN B's I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Some WHAT IFS to Consider....for a Purpose on Purpose. or PLAN B's I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Some WHAT IFS to Consider....for a Purpose on Purpose. or PLAN B's I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Some WHAT IFS to Consider....for a Purpose on Purpose. or PLAN B's I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Some WHAT IFS to Consider....for a Purpose on Purpose. or PLAN B's I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Some WHAT IFS to Consider....for a Purpose on Purpose. or PLAN B's I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Some WHAT IFS to Consider....for a Purpose on Purpose. or PLAN B's I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Some WHAT IFS to Consider....for a Purpose on Purpose. or PLAN B's I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Some WHAT IFS to Consider....for a Purpose on Purpose. or PLAN B's I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Some WHAT IFS to Consider....for a Purpose on Purpose. or PLAN B's I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Some WHAT IFS to Consider....for a Purpose on Purpose. or PLAN B's I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Some WHAT IFS to Consider....for a Purpose on Purpose. or PLAN B's I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Some WHAT IFS to Consider....for a Purpose on Purpose. or PLAN B's I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Some WHAT IFS to Consider....for a Purpose on Purpose. or PLAN B's

Go down

Some WHAT IFS to Consider....for a Purpose on Purpose. or PLAN B's Empty Some WHAT IFS to Consider....for a Purpose on Purpose. or PLAN B's

Post by DLWard Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:51 am

WHAT IF.....It is all about having people and systems in place to keep Dinar Cash Ins for Non Terrorist "Types"
WHAT IF.....The Media has tipped America off that....for one example...all supporters and members of the Tea Party are classified as they are by the Media's own admission....Terrorists.
WHAT IF.....as some insiders are suggesting...so are all Conservatives in both parties, and ALL Christians and Jews.
WHAT IF.....as recently passed Bill requiring all Servers to keep record of every web site every user has EVER visited, is for our Government to find excuses to accuse anyone of being whatever they want to accuse you of being, because some fool sent you a link and you innocently opened it.
WHAT IF.....you may be smart to FIRST clear up any IRS issues you could have, before cash in, so they do not freeze your account before you even have access to any cash. WHAT IF any outstanding Tax Issue makes you a suspect of ...WHAT ever,
WHAT IF......Banks were actually the Bank Robbers, and a plan was in place to freeze all accounts of all Dinar Holders 2 days - 2 weeks out.
WHAT IF.....Martial Law is put into effect as many are predicting for late summer, early fall, ....would you have been so paranoid or greedy to have no Dinar or Dong left in your possession. USD could be worthless for a season, and then what. Could have also titled this, things to pray against. Personally, GOD'S promises to add no sorrow to HIS blessings. Boogie man may no such promise to not try to!
Why all these hypothetical insanely paranoid sounding doomsday WHAT IF's?
Because WHAT IF.....YOU or WE were being set up to be rounded up, and shipped w/o Trial to what some say are fully equipped and readied FEMA Death Camps. Now GOD Forbid any such thing. Yet have you planned for such extreme possibilities?
IF Any one of you is prepared for any such nonsense, please share your Plan B's. I would venture to say most of you are thinking....none of this could possibly happen in America. A couple years ago even, one could have probably been right.....THEN. WHAT IF we followed Abe Lincolns plan and printed our own Debt Free Currency. It is how he turned things around, funded the war, and it was also why he was shot. Andrew Jackson only Pres to pay off US Debt, did the same thing. ONLY REAL ISSUE FOR A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE is tied to our CURRENCY Being issued Debt Free by the UST vs borrowed from the Federal Reserve. ONLY REAL ISSUE, everything else would resolve itself...WHAT IF. Lender or Borrower...that is the Campaign issue of the Century. WHAT IF. Why borrow what any Nation can print for itself...DEBT FREE.
The canvas is changing as fast as the US Dept of Justice's web site just did, now void of it's historical touch points, the colors...Red, White and Blue. Any Branding Expert would say the COMPANY that changes it's Colors, has also walked away from it's BRAND PROMISE.
Have you and I changed our colors, or has the Congress changed it's.
WHAT IF.....the Corporate USA really is a Privately Held Corporation owned outright by the IMF, and when the USA Allegedly on Weds asked for the RV to be held off until late September, the IMF just revealed it's plans. WHAT IF?!

"You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.
You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.
You cannot lift the wage earner up
by pulling the wage payer down.
You cannot further the brotherhood of man
by inciting class hatred.
You cannot build character and courage
by taking away people's initiative and independence.
You cannot help people permanently by doing for them,
what they could and should do for themselves."
Abraham Lincoln

DLWard

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum