Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
ok lost need some help I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ok lost need some help I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
ok lost need some help I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ok lost need some help I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
ok lost need some help I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ok lost need some help I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ok lost need some help I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ok lost need some help I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ok lost need some help I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ok lost need some help I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ok lost need some help I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ok lost need some help I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ok lost need some help I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ok lost need some help I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ok lost need some help I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
ok lost need some help I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
ok lost need some help I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
ok lost need some help I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
ok lost need some help I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
ok lost need some help I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

ok lost need some help

+6
Kevind53
aksafeone
doodoo
rick152
Cardiac99
H.I.M.
10 posters

Go down

ok lost need some help Empty ok lost need some help

Post by H.I.M. Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:35 am

Ok I'm lost on the fact that okie is saying he should get a great call in the middle of the night but earlier bear was on said him and okie r great friends and there Intel people r saying the same great things but bear has now said its all lies and hype that is being told from names that will not be said I'm just lost on who is for real any more I mean u have two friends now saying the most opposite they can of each other and if this call is going to happen and is so true don't u think bear would be back if any one can help thanks I mean nothing bad with this post just telling facts and asking a ?
H.I.M.
H.I.M.

http://a23dalton@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

ok lost need some help Empty Re: ok lost need some help

Post by Cardiac99 Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:06 am

My recommendation is to see what the light of day reveals.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:25 am

H.I.M. good evening to you. I am sorry you feel lost. We here at Okie oil Man hold Okie in very high regard. We stand in that he brings his all and in his best effort to aid and support many many in this world of dinar. Please read this post brought by our fearless leader Miskebam,

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t20578-okie-exposed-what-i-know-about-him

In this thread you will find the man, Okie, from the perspective of a friend. You should understand the pretense of him. Along with a possibly new perspective.

As far as to what the heck is going on...I will say that very few actually know for sure. you are not alone in your confusion. There are loads of peeps who compile, sift through, analize, digest and compare all sorts of information. One would be very hard pressed to realize the total enormity of the process we are involved in, but we still try. We come here to gather tidbits and hopefully compress them into answers. The best advice I can offer you is to join in, educate yourself, and ask questions (some within limits) share what you know. find a place here in comradery. basically join the crowd.

This site http://www.changesxchange.com/ Is chock full of news along with TODAYS TOP ARTICLES FROM IRAQ section on this site.

We all at one time or another become frustrated in this adventure. People come and go but here we have several well versed in what is going on in the news. Read not only the topic of a thread but too the comments as there sometimes is a wealth of information to see.

Above all keep yourself grounded in this. Stay on foot in your life away from the dinar. We will see this RV come to fruition. Stand in faith that the RV has already come to us, we are only still to see it in our hands.

I hope this helps in some small way.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:22 am

I'm rushing to the bank tomorrow!

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:33 am

DooDoo, save me a place in line!
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:43 am

Watch out for cars and trucks and things that move fast on you excursion to the bank tomorrow, doo doo. Those BIG things can do great bodily harm to such a delicate thing as you, and we wouldn't want anything to happen to our doo doo. Another thing you need to be watching for is that flash that just went past you - that was a herd of cats headed for the same place - someone said they were offering FRESH MILK as a come on!!!!
I hope you are right, but I think I will maintain my seat here at the computer for a bit longer and see what develops - these old "dogs" just aren't what they used to be and all that running tires them out quickly. As was once immortally stated, "Good things come to those who wait." (The problem is they didn't tell us how long!!!)
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:45 am

H.I.M. wrote:Ok I'm lost on the fact that okie is saying he should get a great call in the middle of the night but earlier bear was on said him and okie r great friends and there Intel people r saying the same great things but bear has now said its all lies and hype that is being told from names that will not be said I'm just lost on who is for real any more I mean u have two friends now saying the most opposite they can of each other and if this call is going to happen and is so true don't u think bear would be back if any one can help thanks I mean nothing bad with this post just telling facts and asking a ?

Go back and re-read Bear's post. He makes it very clear that he was not speaking about Okie but believes that at least some of his personal intel providers have been lying to him. They do differ in their interpretation of the info they have been receiving. Keep in mind each person has their own sources, and thus viewpoints will be different.

Carefully re-read Bears latest post here: http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t21093-bear5642-latest-word-4-24-12-1230-est#145691

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

ok lost need some help 2805820865  ok lost need some help 2805820865  ok lost need some help 2805820865  ok lost need some help 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:13 am

OK, I know I tend to not be very serious at times, but at times I must break with tradition. Before I ever bought into the dinar merry go round I spent six months reading and researching every bit of information i could find. After I purchased my first chunk of Dinar, I must admit to "buying in" to the oft repeated declarations of "it's done, cashin tomorrow, etc.". After several letdowns, and minus the price of a few reserves purchases, I went back into the research mode. I found many articles, posts, and opinions that pointed to three items to be completed before the rv would happen. 1) fully seated government, 2) HCL, Erbil agreement implemented, and 3) agreement with Kuwait on reparations, returned artifacts, etc. After these 3 are completed, the RV and Chapter 7 release should happen very rapidly.

So IMHO, Bear has hit the nail spot on (which also coincides with A.M.'s assessment of the situation) and I think we would all be better off ramping down the excitement until these are complete. It would appear that great progress has been made on the Kuwait negotiations, so hopefully, 2 more and we are there.

The doodster

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:56 pm

In regards to H.I.M's original post, from Bears post today:
WHOA STOP THAT I'M NOT CALLING HIM A LIAR I SPEAK WITH OKIE REGULARLY AND THAT’S NOT FAIR. HE HAS SOURCES AND WE ARE SPEAKING MORE OFTEN AND TOLD ME JUST YESTERDAY TO CONTACT HIM IMMEDIATELY WHEN I GET SOME INFO FROM IRAQ

Can't get much clearer than that.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

ok lost need some help 2805820865  ok lost need some help 2805820865  ok lost need some help 2805820865  ok lost need some help 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:00 pm

No, you certainly can't-Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:11 pm

I got intel from the north pole just last Christmas about a sled and eight reindeer. See how that turned out for me. Doodoo at the cookies, and Terbo56 shot the reindeer!!!

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:15 pm

The reindeer ... actually we call them Caribou were delicious! Twisted Evil Especially served with a little hot sauce. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:31 pm

Hey guys Just got in and I am ready to give what I got, I hope that you guys are rested and have things in order.... WOOOOHOOOOWOOOOO GO RV GO .....lol Waiting On Punisher to call and we are going over all the articles and He or I will show up and give a up-Date on what Is REALLY Happening out there and you guys can take a deep breath and relax in the moment... ok lost need some help 858978640
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:41 pm

OK, I know I tend to not be very serious at times, but at times I must break with tradition. Before I ever bought into the dinar merry go round I spent six months reading and researching every bit of information i could find. After I purchased my first chunk of Dinar, I must admit to "buying in" to the oft repeated declarations of "it's done, cashin tomorrow, etc.". After several letdowns, and minus the price of a few reserves purchases, I went back into the research mode. I found many articles, posts, and opinions that pointed to three items to be completed before the rv would happen. 1) fully seated government, 2) HCL, Erbil agreement implemented, and 3) agreement with Kuwait on reparations, returned artifacts, etc. After these 3 are completed, the RV and Chapter 7 release should happen very rapidly.

So IMHO, Bear has hit the nail spot on (which also coincides with A.M.'s assessment of the situation) and I think we would all be better off ramping down the excitement until these are complete. It would appear that great progress has been made on the Kuwait negotiations, so hopefully, 2 more and we are there.

The doodster

doodoo you are dead on. You know this is nothing new or different. It's what Shabibi has said, it's what articles and news have pointed to. It is really simple. I have been repeating this over and over for over a year and a half when we started hearing it. I sleep very good each night knowing that when we see these things done as in really done we will see an RV and not until them. Sleep well doodster:)

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum