Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

THIS IS ADDITION TO MY RECENT POSTINGS DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

THIS IS ADDITION TO MY RECENT POSTINGS

+7
dreamin
ASU79
letmar321
dinardiva
insguy
Alchemist
ISLANDGIRL71
11 posters

Go down

THIS IS ADDITION TO MY RECENT POSTINGS Empty THIS IS ADDITION TO MY RECENT POSTINGS

Post by ISLANDGIRL71 Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:21 am

THIS POST IS NOT FOR EVERYONES INTEREST- THIS IS FOR ANYONE THAT WANTS INFO

IT IS DEFINITELY NOT INTENDED TO SCARE ANYONE.THIS IS POSTED PER REQUEST.

If you haven’t already, it’s time to put together a plan of action, TO PROTECT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

So what should you do?
■Start Prepping, put together an emergency kit that includes extra food, clothing and a portable shelter (tents, tarps, sleeping bags.)
■Knowledge – Knowledge is key, and now is the time to get some. During any kind of disaster including an economic collapse, knowledge will be your most powerful Allie. Start reading books on survival and start collecting information on how to live off the land.
■Stock up on Supplies not money – Now is the time to buy the things you need! I’m not talking about T.V’s or Ipods, but instead buy things that you will need to live and survive in the future. Things like clothing, food, and survival gear will never lose their value, but money will. It’s better to buy the supplies you need now when they are cheap, than later when inflation drives prices through the roof. The price of everything is going up, stock up while you can.
Everyday living supplies will be worth their weight in gold.
■Put together a Bug Out Bag
A Bug out bag is basically a big survival kit that contains all of the items you would require to survive after a disaster. A Bug Out Bag allows you to grab what you need quickly and evacuate should a disaster happen.

Most experts suggest that your BOB should contain enough supplies to last for at least seventy two hours. Since most major disasters can disrupt services and normal life for longer than 72 hours, we think it is a good idea to have a Bag that will allow you survive for an indefinite period of time.

Make sure your Bag is built to fit your needs. Some people may need items that are not listed on this list. Remember that this is a guideline meant to help you get your bag together. When putting your bag together take into consideration any special needs or items that you or your family might need.

Below we discuss what should be in most Bug Out Bags, as well as our suggestions on what are the best Items to buy that will hold up when it really counts.

***What items should be in your Bug Out Bag?***

This will depend on a number of factors, such as the area you live in (climate, elevation, etc….) But the basics are as follows:
■A disaster plan
that includes the location of emergency areas, rallying points, multiple evacuation routes, maps of the area, trail maps, etc (make sure you use a water proof laminate to protect your plans).
■First Aid Kit
Possible Kits to look at are as follows:
■All-Purpose First Aid Kit, 170 Items In Plastic Case With Carry Handle
■First Aid Only Outdoor First Aid Kit, Soft Case, 205-Piece Kit
■Adventure Medical Kits Mountain Medic Kit
■10-Unit First Aid Kit
■Professional Survival Book
This should be studied before hand and kept for reference during a disaster. Recommended books are:
■SAS Survival Handbook: How to Survive in the Wild, in Any Climate, on Land or at Sea
■When All heck Breaks Loose
■US Army Survival Manual: FM 21-76
■Water bottles and metal canteen cup ■Stainless Steel GI Type Canteen Cup Great for Boiling and Sterilizing water
■Klean Kanteen Stainless Steel Water Bottles *Sturdy Water Bottles that can be used to boil water
■Clothing
Socks, gloves, rain suit, poncho, jacket, hat, bandannas, and clothing for your environment
■A few assorted knives
Recommended Knives:
■The Seal Pup By SOG is one of my favorite Knives, it is one of the best knife I have found)
■EvoGrip S557 Knife with Red & Black Handle from Swiss Army
■Camp Axe & Shovel
■Fiskars 8-Inch Hatchet #7855
■Fiskars Splitting Axe 23.5-Inch #7853
■Gerber 45905 Camp Axe – Sheath – Clam
■Folding Spade NATO Approved Knife from Gerber Knives
■Flashlights ■Gerber 22-80010 Infinity Ultra LED Task Light, Green
■Nightstar Magnetic Force Flashlight Hi-Tech Clear Self Powered Flashlight * A must have for when the batteries fail. Sturdy and not a cheapo imitation
■Surefire E2E-HA Executive Elite
■Radio
A must to keep up on what is going on.
■Etón FR500 Solarlink (Black) Solar Powered Radio with AM/FM/Shortwave/NOAA radio built-in LED flashlight and cell phone charger * Awesome Radio
■Fire Starting
Waterproof Matches, a couple Lighters, Tinder and one of the following:
■Ultimate Survival Technologies BlastMatch All Weather Firestarter (orange)
■Brunton Striker Magnesium Fire Starter (Silver/Black)
( THIS IS MY FAVORITE STAINLESS STEEL SCRATCH PAD, THEY LIGHT UP FAST )
■MultiTool
■Leatherman 830040 New Wave Multi-Tool with Nylon Sheath
■Leatherman 830160 Surge Pocket Multitool with Leather Sheath
■Cordage
(wide variety of uses, traps, etc….) *550 Paracord

■CASH & Documents
have some extra cash in your bag, as well as a copy of all your important documents (SS Card, I.D., Fishing hunting License, Gun License, etc…)
■Firearm(s) and ammunition. ■10/22 Ruger is a great all around survival gun that will never fail and will last forever. Ammo is dirt cheap at under $20 for 500 rounds It also has A ton of 10/22 after market gear

■WATER a liter per day per person (enough to get you by until you find a clean source of water)
■Water Purifiers & Filters: (Any one below would be a good choice)
■SteriPEN Adventurer Handheld Water Purifier
■Katadyn Pocket Water Microfilter
■Katadyn TRK Drip Ceradyn Water Filter
■Lifesaver Bottle 4000 Ultra Filtration Water Bottle
■Katadyn Combi Water Microfilter

■MulitVitamins
Keep your strength up as your diet changes
■Extra Medicine
*If needed because of preexisting condition
■Navigation
Compass, Maps, GPS, etc….
■Suunto MC-2 Global Compass
■Brunton Pocket Transit Conventional Compass with 0-360 Degree Scale

■Communication
Portable C.B or Ham Radio
■Fishing Gear
Bobbers Hooks, fishing line, small collapsible pole
■Emergency Food ( REMEMBER TO CHECKOUT MY RECENT POSTINGS )
Stuff that will last and give you the most bang for your buck ( peanut butter, jerky, sardines, granola bars, salt, dried fruit, MRE’s, etc…)
■Sardines
■Clif Bar Energy Bars, 2.4-Ounce Bars (Pack of 24)
■3600 Calorie ER Bar – Emergency Food Ration

■Shelter
Sleeping bag, tent, tarp, etc….
■Extra Batteries
■Energizer NH15BP-4 ACCU 2500mAh Rechargeable AA Batteries (Four-pack) * rechargeable with solar charger below
■Solar Charge
■Brunton Solarport 4.4 Watt Foldable Solar Charger with Battery Charger Great for recharging AA/AAA batteries for electronics
■Brunton 26 Watt Foldable Solar Array Great for powering small electronics
■Signal Devices
Flares, Signaling Mirror, Whistle
■Duct tape
■Misc
Candles, Safety Pins, sewing needles and thread, Playing Cards for entertainment, Wire for snaring.

■Survival Laptops –
Knowledge is power, but it can be hard to remember everything. Start Collecting as much information as you can on survival, prepping, food storage, and living off the land. Put together a Survival Laptop that stores all the valuable information you find. A small laptop can fit hundreds of thousands of books worth of information in a small portable device that can easily be carried with you anywhere you go. I also advice picking up a small Solar Laptop Charger that can keep your laptop going indefinitely.
[/b][b]

I WILL BE POSTING MORE FOR OTHER IDEAS. HOPE THIS HELPS...

ISLANDGIRL71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

THIS IS ADDITION TO MY RECENT POSTINGS Empty Re: THIS IS ADDITION TO MY RECENT POSTINGS

Post by Alchemist Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:40 am

Great article. Would just like to add this:

To produce youre on demand antibiotic...

In addition to the article I would like to add that .9999 fine silver is best but that .999 will work. You can use rounds or one oz bars instead of expensive ag wire. Also, YOU MUST USE DISTILLED WATER. If solutes such as salt are present (nacl), you could produce toxic silver chloride (agcl). Further, you can check the strength of the colloid using a cheap lasar pointer, colloidal suspensions refract light. I have treated dual nosocomial pneumonia with nebulized off the shelf cs.

"HowtoMake a ColloidalSilver Generator Using 3 9 volt batteries:
http://www.ehow.com/how_5765463_make-generator-using-volt-batteries.html

And another link:
http://www.chelseagreen.com/content/how-to-the-healing-power-of-colloidal-silver-and-how-to-make-your-own/

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

THIS IS ADDITION TO MY RECENT POSTINGS Empty Re: THIS IS ADDITION TO MY RECENT POSTINGS

Post by insguy Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:02 pm

OMG!! the aliens have landed! Everyone panic! THe world is ending! Then why are we worried about something like an RV. Money is not going to be good for anything but toliet paper. Let's all move to a shack in Montana.

Who's going to buy your gold and silver?

insguy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ISLANDGIRL71 Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:06 pm

insguy wrote:OMG!! the aliens have landed! Everyone panic! THe world is ending! Then why are we worried about something like an RV. Money is not going to be good for anything but toliet paper. Let's all move to a shack in Montana.

LIKE I SAID THIS IS NOT MEANT FOR YOU, SILLY! CALMDOWN WITH EMOTIONS, LOL!

ISLANDGIRL71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by insguy Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:09 pm

I hope you all watch dual survior and survior man on tv, sounds like we will all need to know how to make a boat with duct tape and to build a fire with a couple of sticks!!

insguy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:17 pm

I would think more towards winning a lottery as that is where we will be and how to invest it wisely and yes vitamins will help as well as joining a gym lol!
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:18 pm

ISLANDGIRL71 wrote:
insguy wrote:OMG!! the aliens have landed! Everyone panic! THe world is ending! Then why are we worried about something like an RV. Money is not going to be good for anything but toliet paper. Let's all move to a shack in Montana.

LIKE I SAID THIS IS NOT MEANT FOR YOU, SILLY! CALMDOWN WITH EMOTIONS, LOL!

Remember New Orleans...

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ISLANDGIRL71 Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:19 pm

insguy wrote:I hope you all watch dual survior and survior man on tv, sounds like we will all need to know how to make a boat with duct tape and to build a fire with a couple of sticks!!
INSURANCE GUY, IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU ARE IN THAT BUSINESS, AND NOT INSURING YOUR SAFETY... Very Happy

ISLANDGIRL71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by letmar321 Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:27 pm

Thanks Island girl, is better to be safe than sorry! Keep the info coming and ignore the bashers.

letmar321
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ASU79 Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:31 pm

My Mom was quite a PATRIOT and a long time ago, she told me the way governments get control, is to slowly chip away at freedoms....so slow that by the time the damage is done, no one has noticed and it is all but too late. If you look at the USA, this very thing has happened. We now live in a world of having the MINORITY rule. Sometimes I want to stand up and scream, WHAT ABOUT WHAT THE MAJORITY WANTS! Some LONE person doesn't like prayer, so NO ONE CAN PRAY...doesn't matter if that's what the majority wants. Wouldn't want to step on any TOES! 🇳🇴 Have a gun??? Government pays people for their guns to get them off the street. There are those who won't relinquish their guns...governments solution??? Get RID OF BULLETS! Don't believe me??? Ask any gun dealer....my family is loading up on them. IT's shameful what our government has become...no longer by the PEOPLE, for the PEOPLE! :(

ASU79

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamin Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:41 pm

Take heed people. Wise up. Now I'm not saying that we might not need these things/tips ...... but what if we do? What is the harm in being prepared in case you do need them? I pray that we don't but are you willing to take that chance and if anything does happen that you need these items .... you will be forever grateful that you took precautions for you and your family.

I thank you Islandgirl for your wisdom and insight to try and help those that don't ever think anything could happen to them. I hope for their sake it doesn't.

dreamin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:48 pm

As a good Girl Scout, I was taught to "Always be prepared" :-)
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

THIS IS ADDITION TO MY RECENT POSTINGS Empty INSGUY

Post by coloradobound Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:23 pm

When the day comes and the riots are exploding and you stumble onto my secure area I will gladly give you provisions for two days and tell you to MOVE ON as you did not have the sense to look at the world we are living in today. Your friend in the WH will see this happens...
coloradobound
coloradobound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

THIS IS ADDITION TO MY RECENT POSTINGS Empty THIS IS IN ADDITION TO MY RECENT POSTINGS

Post by texas lady Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:29 pm

I've had my bag by my door for 5 years if I ever need it. Great info.

texas lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by moosetracks Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:31 pm

Locked and loaded. May never have to but sure am glad to have ducks in a row if you need them no harm in that.
moosetracks
moosetracks

View user profile

Back to top Go down