Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TUESDAY..THOUGHTS..Coffee Anyone???? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TUESDAY..THOUGHTS..Coffee Anyone????

4 posters

Go down

TUESDAY..THOUGHTS..Coffee Anyone???? Empty TUESDAY..THOUGHTS..Coffee Anyone????

Post by Horizon Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:17 am

Good Morning all of my OOM Family.....Let's get our Tuesday started with a Cup of Coffee Good Thoughts for the Day....TUESDAY..THOUGHTS..Coffee Anyone???? 36_1_36

TUESDAY..THOUGHTS..Coffee Anyone???? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVnj4_a2cDeAbedM_AAcqpvlQJz6Ra8sxautK0ezWtQ1Du5M_LLQTUESDAY..THOUGHTS..Coffee Anyone???? 3_4_103

Jesus called us the salt of the earth (see Matthew 5:13). Salt gives flavor to what is otherwise bland or tasteless. Be salt today—at home, at your job, wherever you go.

Last edited by horizon on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total

TUESDAY..THOUGHTS..Coffee Anyone???? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...TUESDAY..THOUGHTS..Coffee Anyone???? 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TUESDAY..THOUGHTS..Coffee Anyone???? Empty Re: TUESDAY..THOUGHTS..Coffee Anyone????

Post by Horizon Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:30 am

"Don't Confuse Things With Happiness"

It feels wonderful after you buy something you really want---for a while. But it doesn't take long for the thrill to subside an be replaced by the desire for another material object. Things break, wear out, or are taken for granted. If you frequently find yourself thinking, I'll be happy when I get this thing, choose instead to place your happiness in God's hands.

Happiness comes from the heart. You will be less tempted to fill your life with clutter when you concentrate on higher priorities such as love, service, and authentic self-expression. Trust God to satisfy your deepest needs. Then will be in their proper place.

"Do something to make someone else happy. Enjoy the simple pleasures of giving a gift, taking someone out to lunch, meeting a need, or just spending quality time together."

TUESDAY..THOUGHTS..Coffee Anyone???? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...TUESDAY..THOUGHTS..Coffee Anyone???? 7_6_8

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TUESDAY..THOUGHTS..Coffee Anyone???? Empty Re: TUESDAY..THOUGHTS..Coffee Anyone????

Post by rocklady Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:28 am

Hi Horizon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good morning to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am trying to change my thinking around today.
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:43 am

Horizon That what you said is like so cool, Thanks for that as it exactly as we should be.
Horizon said;
Jesus called us the salt of the earth
(see Matthew 5:13). Salt gives flavor to what is otherwise bland or
tasteless. Be salt today—at home, at your job, wherever you go.

TUESDAY..THOUGHTS..Coffee Anyone???? 1839924927

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:36 pm

@rick152 wrote:Horizon That what you said is like so cool, Thanks for that as it exactly as we should be.
Horizon said;
Jesus called us the salt of the earth
(see Matthew 5:13). Salt gives flavor to what is otherwise bland or
tasteless. Be salt today—at home, at your job, wherever you go.

TUESDAY..THOUGHTS..Coffee Anyone???? 1839924927

Well rick152, I can't take the credit for it, I got it from Joyce Meyer, but I thought it was good too! Makes alot of sense to me!!!!☀

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:56 pm

@horizon wrote:"Don't Confuse Things With Happiness"

It feels wonderful after you buy something you really want---for a while. But it doesn't take long for the thrill to subside an be replaced by the desire for another material object. Things break, wear out, or are taken for granted. If you frequently find yourself thinking, I'll be happy when I get this thing, choose instead to place your happiness in God's hands.

Happiness comes from the heart. You will be less tempted to fill your life with clutter when you concentrate on higher priorities such as love, service, and authentic self-expression. Trust God to satisfy your deepest needs. Then will be in their proper place.

"Do something to make someone else happy. Enjoy the simple pleasures of giving a gift, taking someone out to lunch, meeting a need, or just spending quality time together."

'morning, horizon. Another very astute posting. As we muddle through our lives, if we're fortunate we come to realize that the stuff we gather around ourselves is just that .... stuff. True happiness comes from experiences, shared memories, loving and being loved. This is the lesson I most pray will survive the blessing of an RV and that we'll all spend a good portion of our gains to make lives better. Doesn't matter if we do it one person at a time; or start a foundation to benefit groups of people and/or animals; give through our churches, charities. Perhaps the proceeds from the RV will give some folks just enough financial security to quit jobs they've gone to in quiet desperation for years, and now they can devote time to their personal passions. I hope that will also include giving of oneself through volunteerism. There are so many ways to give back and honor the Creator for the blessings in our lives. Once again, you have reminded me of my promise to God. Thank you. :flower:

TUESDAY..THOUGHTS..Coffee Anyone???? Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

TUESDAY..THOUGHTS..Coffee Anyone???? Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:27 pm

SEBtopdog...you know this past weekend, we were all sitting around the campfire, and that was one of the subjects. It is really the simple things, not the big things that cost so much money, that really mean the most. We had so much fun just camping and spending time making more memories to share the next time we get together. Simple times like, just out in the woods with friends is the memories that will stay with longer, because that is the simple things that mean the most!☀

You are so right, I really hope that when we receive this blessing that we will all remember the simple things in life, and others that may need a helping hand. :flower:

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum