Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air

+2
Catherine
vbf93
6 posters

Go down

A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  Empty A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air

Post by vbf93 Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:01 am

Darkness and Quiet in all of Dinarland. I looked all around but everything is still. Off in the far far distance I heard a lone coyote howl and I turned and looked up through the trees in the Dinarian woods. A crescent moon in the sky. The crickets even got eerily quiet as I stood in the woods and stared at the Islamic Holy Crescent in the sky tonight. The time is perfect. I can feel the magic in the breeze as it tickles the leaves of the Great Kuwaiti Tree and makes it sound like children laughing in its boughs. Oohh Ye Princes and Princesses of "Whales". Ye Duchesses and Dukes of Oil... I bid you a very fine adieu. Good Night. Sleep Tight. Don't let the Malikis bite. Everyone have sweet Shabibis. And wake up early so we can all go play some more. Out in the magical woods of Dinarland.... Smile

vbf93

Back to top Go down

A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  Empty Re: A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:08 am

A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  1839924927 A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  Decaf._Cat._prod._pg.

Very nice VBF! :queen:

Waking up to another day in paradise. It's a magical day alright. Anything at all can happen and may it be better than we can imagine and better than we expect.affraid A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  1815401988 A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  203646764

Left my glasses at a freind's house last night and have to go fetch them and go for a walk in this pristine weather. Have a wonderful day everyone! I bet Horizon or Ponee or KevinBacon will come by shortly and serve up some breakfast. In the meantime, here's some coffee to get you started....

Back to top Go down

A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  Empty Re: A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:10 am

oops, really big coffee, sorry.Embarassed

Love you all!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:19 am

Love the coffee pic!

Here's some breakkie if anyone is hungry.

A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  Images19

A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  Images19A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  Images20

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  Smiley-happy093A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  7_11_117A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:24 am

Catherine wrote:Love the coffee pic!

Here's some breakkie if anyone is hungry.

A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  Images19

A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  Images19A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  Images20

Love me some pancakes, Catherine!

I guess everyone is sleeping late. Me, my kitties wake me up early.

Gotta go....have a great day!❤ ❤ ❤

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:25 am

I mean waffles, LOL! Boy am I goofy today, ha!Embarassed Sleep :geek:

Back to top Go down

Post by vbf93 Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:57 am

That's not fair. I don't have the $ to get breakfast like that and I'm hungry.

vbf93

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:06 pm

vbf93 wrote:That's not fair. I don't have the $ to get breakfast like that and I'm hungry.

It is free here in OOMsville!!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  Smiley-happy093A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  7_11_117A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:52 pm

Sorry I'm so late stopping in for coffee and breakfast.

Aim88, That's definitely a Texas-sized cup of coffee. Is that what happens when you order a "Large" in Harris county?

BTW, I was born in Alvin. Still have a LOT of relatives in the Houston area.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:02 pm

aim88 wrote:I mean waffles, LOL! Boy am I goofy today, ha!Embarassed Sleep :geek:

Have yourself that big ol' cuppa coffee, aim88. You'll feel sharp and rarin' to go in no time! :cheers: ☀

A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:03 pm

vbf93 wrote:Darkness and Quiet in all of Dinarland. I looked all around but everything is still. Off in the far far distance I heard a lone coyote howl and I turned and looked up through the trees in the Dinarian woods. A crescent moon in the sky. The crickets even got eerily quiet as I stood in the woods and stared at the Islamic Holy Crescent in the sky tonight. The time is perfect. I can feel the magic in the breeze as it tickles the leaves of the Great Kuwaiti Tree and makes it sound like children laughing in its boughs. Oohh Ye Princes and Princesses of "Whales". Ye Duchesses and Dukes of Oil... I bid you a very fine adieu. Good Night. Sleep Tight. Don't let the Malikis bite. Everyone have sweet Shabibis. And wake up early so we can all go play some more. Out in the magical woods of Dinarland.... Smile

That was a nice bit of creative writing, vbf93. I felt myself transported to your Dinarian Woods..... Lovely. :flower:

A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:12 pm

Makes me think of the Black Forest in Germany, and it is gorgeous!!Very Happy
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:44 pm

800+++ peeps in the chats....our Miske and Papajack are there & Bulldog just arrived if anyone wants to jump over there!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:21 pm

Cardiac99 wrote:Sorry I'm so late stopping in for coffee and breakfast.

Aim88, That's definitely a Texas-sized cup of coffee. Is that what happens when you order a "Large" in Harris county?

BTW, I was born in Alvin. Still have a LOT of relatives in the Houston area.

Yes, Cardiac, that's how we roll in TEXAS. Everything is super-sized. Ever heard of big hair? It started in Texas!

A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  Pin-farrah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:39 pm

OK, I'm heading over to Chat!

Back to top Go down

Post by vbf93 Thu May 03, 2012 3:38 am

Would the original post that I made be something that could be put on Recaps? Honestly, with all the antacid that people are chewing up (along with Vivarin) I thought it might be kinda soothing for the community. I don't know how to submit it myself. I hope a Mod reads this. :-)

VBF'93

vbf93

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu May 03, 2012 7:30 am

Dunno, we don't submit things to recaps from here as far as I know ... not even sure how you do that. Try checking the dinar recaps site.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  2805820865  A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  2805820865  A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  2805820865  A Tiny Sprinkle of Dinarian Magic in the Air  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum