Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

this tells you  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

this tells you

Go down

this tells you  Empty this tells you

Post by Jayzze on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:01 pm

this tells you all you need to know about maliki. just read an article from non irqipaper when m ws meeting the irans the iran flag wsthere noirqi flag this should tell you all you need to know. do not believe they will all agree so an rv can takeplace real soon.most likly m got new stalling instructions.the game will continue i am afraid for quite a while
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

this tells you  Empty Re: this tells you

Post by ADMIN on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:02 pm

State of law: non-Iraqi flag in an interview Al-Maliki and Nejad was inadvertently

Monday, 23 April 2012 16: 08

Twilight news/State of law Coalition, confirmed Monday that the failure of the Iraqi flag was raised during talks with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad "inadvertently may be inadvertently", stating that the Iraqi delegation's visit to Tehran will results support the activation of economic sector.

this tells you  Nonira10
Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has met on Sunday for an official visit to Tehran, Iranian President Ahmadinejad and the Iranian flag was mogwa behind Nejad in contrast there is no Iraqi flag at the sitting the Maliki and his entourage.

This is not the first time that raised by the controversy over Maliki visits have been raised earlier reactions on the picture of him on his visit to Iran is the bestowal of link neck when interview Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei.

MP Mohammad law State Coalition in an interview for "alsaihoudtwilight news" "no Iraqi flag behind Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki during his meeting with President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is not intended for non-recognition of Iraqi sovereignty, and seen thus" lens.

Alsaihoud added that "non-Iraqi flag behind the Prime Minister not deliberate or intentional but can be inadvertently or something like that," he said, adding that "the Iraqi delegation's visit to Tehran was to develop solutions to the many outstanding issues between the two countries."

And raised another visit by Maliki to Kuwait recently where pictures showed the existence of the absence of Iraqi flag behind the Prime Minister, but the State of law coalition had "collapsed".

MP from a coalition State law that "relations between Iraq and Iran are going better with mutual respect and non-interference in internal affairs."

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.shafaaq.com%2Fsh2%2Fnews%2Firaq-news%2F39929-2012-04-23-13-10-03.html

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:07 pm

thanks miskebam did not see the whole article
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:05 pm

Is this the big meeting we were waiting for?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:10 pm

no i was just discussing it with terbo we think it ws cancelled. the metting was the final sighing between iraq and kuaitt for removal of chap7 with all the games the goi and m are playing i m afraid we are in for a long wait punisher
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:31 pm

This article is about Maliki sitting in the meeting with Iran and having no Iraq flag behind him...

apparently the first time it was not there while meeting with Iran...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by maestro on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:45 pm

I HATE TO ADMIT THE FACT THAT THE NEWSHOUND INTEL

GIVERS MAY BE MORE ACCURATE WITH INFORMATION ,WE

COULD BE SEVERAL MONTHS AWAY FROM AN RV..this tells you  490529750
maestro
maestro
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:25 pm

Miskebam wrote:This article is about Maliki sitting in the meeting with Iran and having no Iraq flag behind him...

So what is the big significance about that?

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:26 pm

punisher wrote:
Miskebam wrote:This article is about Maliki sitting in the meeting with Iran and having no Iraq flag behind him...

Shows where his allegiance lies.... with IRAN Wink
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:58 pm

@therealbutterfly wrote:
punisher wrote:

So he needs to be killed is what you are basically saying?

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:05 pm

punisher wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote:
punisher wrote:

HUH?!?!??!!? Since when does that mean killing someone? Sorry, I would never wish someone dead, even those that I think deserve it, its not my place to judge. Thats God's decision....

this tells you  Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:10 pm

I WONDER- Who deserves it??:?:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:21 pm

@therealbutterfly wrote:
punisher wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote:
punisher wrote:

HUH?!?!??!!? Since when does that mean killing someone? Sorry, I would never wish someone dead, even those that I think deserve it, its not my place to judge. Thats God's decision....

If my allegiance was to satan and bin laden, wouldn't you want me dead? I just thought that might have been what you meant. My mistake.

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:26 pm

@terbo56 wrote:I WONDER- Who deserves it??:?:

Well I have a list of those I FEEL deserve it... like the people who beheaded my friend Nick Berg, and the drunk driver who killed my best friend in high school, or the guy that shot my friend and stopped him from serving in the military, and, and ,and (the list is long). But do I WISH any of them dead? NO.

this tells you  Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:28 pm

Just inquiring- No harm, no foul-Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:28 pm

i am finally glad you people are seeing what i have been saying abot m iran and syria m should be hung just for the war crimes he committed and that does not include the death squards he runs to kill his oppositions
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:29 pm

punisher wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote:
punisher wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote:
punisher wrote:

If my allegiance was to satan and bin laden, wouldn't you want me dead? I just thought that might have been what you meant. My mistake.

Wait, now you are saying that allegiance with Iran means allegiance with satan and bin laden?

Now you should know by now that I say EXACTLY what I mean. You can pretty much tell exactly where I stand on any given subject. I try not to leave any grey areas. So I really dont know how you got "he should be killed" from my statement of "it shows where his allegiance lies.... with Iran".
confused

this tells you  Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:36 pm

@therealbutterfly wrote:
punisher wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote:
punisher wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote:
punisher wrote:

Wait, now you are saying that allegiance with Iran means allegiance with satan and bin laden?

Now you should know by now that I say EXACTLY what I mean. You can pretty much tell exactly where I stand on any given subject. I try not to leave any grey areas. So I really dont know how you got "he should be killed" from my statement of "it shows where his allegiance lies.... with Iran".
confused

It was just a general question. No need to get upset Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:38 pm

TRB, Your friend was Nick Berg?? Wow, I don't blame you at all for the way you feel. I mean, I share many of your thoughts / feelings and although I did not know Nick, I do know what happened with him. HORRIFIC is all I can say.

Iraq is a screwed-up mess. It's a shame because I really believe it is the richest country on the planet. I'm afraid it may be a looooong time....
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:41 pm

And it will be until they get M's arss out of there- For all the crimes against humanity he seemed to enjoy, Prison 4 500 years would suit him fine-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:42 pm

punisher wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote:
punisher wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote:
punisher wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote:
punisher wrote:

confused

It was just a general question. No need to get upset Wink

Thats a very odd 'general' question..... sorry, but I get upset when people try to put words in my mouth. Wink

this tells you  Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:45 pm

Mass murder's deserve to die, but it is up to a court of law to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt. and then sentenced by a court of law. Not up to us to pass judgement.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:48 pm

@chevysteve wrote:TRB, Your friend was Nick Berg?? Wow, I don't blame you at all for the way you feel. I mean, I share many of your thoughts / feelings and although I did not know Nick, I do know what happened with him. HORRIFIC is all I can say.

Iraq is a screwed-up mess. It's a shame because I really believe it is the richest country on the planet. I'm afraid it may be a looooong time....

Yeah, he went to school with my brother in laws little brother. We all hung out since about 1989 when my sister met her hubby. He was a nice guy and its sickening that what happened was plastered all over the news and internet. BUT, still not sure who to lay blame on. There are some things that dont add up with who actually was involved and the time lines but thats stuff for OOM2 Wink

As much as I have dealt with in my life (it would make your head spin), I still cant purposely wish death on anyone. Heck, I dont even wish a migraine on my worst enemy. LOL! As much as I can come across as a cold, uncaring, *itch, thats far from reality. I am the kind of person who will give up their last time to help someone else. Just doesnt come across in text form LOL!

this tells you  Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:57 pm

@therealbutterfly wrote:
@chevysteve wrote:TRB, Your friend was Nick Berg?? Wow, I don't blame you at all for the way you feel. I mean, I share many of your thoughts / feelings and although I did not know Nick, I do know what happened with him. HORRIFIC is all I can say.

Yeah, he went to school with my brother in laws little brother. We all hung out since about 1989 when my sister met her hubby. He was a nice guy and its sickening that what happened was plastered all over the news and internet. BUT, still not sure who to lay blame on. There are some things that dont add up with who actually was involved and the time lines but thats stuff for OOM2 Wink

As much as I have dealt with in my life (it would make your head spin), I still cant purposely wish death on anyone. Heck, I dont even wish a migraine on my worst enemy. LOL! As much as I can come across as a cold, uncaring, *itch, thats far from reality. I am the kind of person who will give up their last time to help someone else. Just doesnt come across in text form LOL!

So when you are watching a movie you dont wish for the bad guy to die?

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:00 pm

@therealbutterfly wrote:

TRB, I don't percieve you to be a "*itch", just someone who is strong willed and says whats on your mind. Personally, I like that. I am the same kind of person OTHER THAN, I have those who I do wish ill will upon. I'm not proud of that but, it's just me. I also believe that not everybody on this planet is a child of god. Maybe they started out that way but, Satan is a powerful liar and a master of deception and there are those who worship him. And yes, many of them wear 3 piece suits and disguise themselves as someone else.

Anyway, I gotta get off that soap box, I can feel a good bashing coming already.
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:01 pm

punisher wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote:

So when you are watching a movie you dont wish for the bad guy to die?

Seriously, is it THAT hard for you to believe I dont think that way???????

this tells you  Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:01 pm

Ok- NOW I understand-Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:01 pm

Punisher, This is real time, not a movie !!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:04 pm

Oh,no!!:shock:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:08 pm

Punisher, in mho I just wouldn't be wishing for anyone's dealth period. The frequency's might get crossed and it could go to the wrong person. .'Smile
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:12 pm

@chevysteve wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote:

TRB, I don't percieve you to be a "*itch", just someone who is strong willed and says whats on your mind. Personally, I like that. I am the same kind of person OTHER THAN, I have those who I do wish ill will upon. I'm not proud of that but, it's just me. I also believe that not everybody on this planet is a child of god. Maybe they started out that way but, Satan is a powerful liar and a master of deception and there are those who worship him. And yes, many of them wear 3 piece suits and disguise themselves as someone else.

Anyway, I gotta get off that soap box, I can feel a good bashing coming already.

Satan equals Maliki and the rv is god.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:15 pm

Trb, watch the latest Rambo movie and then we can talk.

Anyway, why are you getting mad and yelling?

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:15 pm

Punishor you need some professional help. Hehehehe.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:16 pm

Amen to that Punisher........Amen to that!!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:19 pm

Punishor I think you have crossed over the edge to no return. You have lost all control you are tetering on the edge of RV total addiction. Hehehe
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:21 pm

This thread is getting wierd,and I am shutting it down before it goes ballistic,closed.
We can all go have a coffee break now...have two Smile . ☀

coffee coffee coffee

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:23 pm

I'll take the Miller Lite, 32oz can, please, in fact, bring 8, they're small-:drunken:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:25 pm

@fang2 wrote:Punishor I think you have crossed over the edge to no return. You have lost all control you are tetering on the edge of RV total addiction. Hehehe

Lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:26 pm

@fang2 wrote:Punishor you need some professional help. Hehehehe.

I will when the rv happens lmao

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum