Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 2 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ?

+17
Shadow
Freedom!!!
kdb100
dinarstar
tobiasfunke
SEBtopdog
Terbo56
CaptnJerry
Barry G
stevejss1
fang2
PrudenceArt
rick152
Kevind53
therealbutterfly
Jayzze
TIMSTERS
21 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 2 Empty Re: question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ?

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:19 am

TIMSTERS wrote:same here iraq is a very big country and intel comes from all over .with the dinar going down in value the iraqis prefer USD dont have to carry as much . so by giveing false intel to the iraqis about the value of the dinar tanking this will incourage the use of the usd .

Good point.

Back to top Go down

question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 2 Empty Re: question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ?

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:42 am

punisher wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:
TIMSTERS wrote:TRB But according to my contacts there, there is no shortage of dinar nor is it drying up and the dollar and dinar are used about equally in purchasing. according to my contact the CBI has been dollarizing the country little by little .the iraqis prefer useing the USD. and not the dinar becouse of the amount they have to carry around so when the CBI tells all iraqis to bring in and exchange for usd they might even give a little more USD in exchange to bring in all 3 zero notes thus taking pressure off the CBI when an rv takes place. really the iraqis are the ones that will get the short end of the stick IF !!! they dont hang on to a 3 zero note of some kind..

Ok well I am going off what my personal contacts say and those that are THERE on the ground and they say they all use the large notes and there is no issue with them being pulled off the streets. If you remember before, there were articles talking about how they had to DEdollarize and that the bases and contractors had to use dinar as of a certain date. So who knows who or what is right, I am just going with what I know....

You talk about bogus intel being given sometimes but never stopped to think that maybe you are being fed some bs as well!

I guess they could be lying to me but I dont see what a general contractor or military person would have to gain by telling me they were told to not use USD anymore and they can only use IQD,and that there is no problem gettin large notes over there. These people are not out for glory, just friends that are in harms way every day over there with the violence and other BS going on. These are the same people that told me about the way Maliki was acting and how the people were upset and sayin he was a dictator. As soon as the troops 'left' he started with the torture again. Dont see that in the news but if you read the comments from the iraqis on the articles, THEY say it. So I am gonna go with my friends and family there that have nothing to gain other than wanting to come home safe, vs some guru who has super secret info..... Oh and yes, I DO have contacts in the UN (he actually wrote the economic feasibilty study on iraq for the UN), FBI, and high up Military.. Wink
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:48 am

therealbutterfly wrote:
punisher wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:
TIMSTERS wrote:TRB But according to my contacts there, there is no shortage of dinar nor is it drying up and the dollar and dinar are used about equally in purchasing. according to my contact the CBI has been dollarizing the country little by little .the iraqis prefer useing the USD. and not the dinar becouse of the amount they have to carry around so when the CBI tells all iraqis to bring in and exchange for usd they might even give a little more USD in exchange to bring in all 3 zero notes thus taking pressure off the CBI when an rv takes place. really the iraqis are the ones that will get the short end of the stick IF !!! they dont hang on to a 3 zero note of some kind..

Ok well I am going off what my personal contacts say and those that are THERE on the ground and they say they all use the large notes and there is no issue with them being pulled off the streets. If you remember before, there were articles talking about how they had to DEdollarize and that the bases and contractors had to use dinar as of a certain date. So who knows who or what is right, I am just going with what I know....

You talk about bogus intel being given sometimes but never stopped to think that maybe you are being fed some bs as well!

I guess they could be lying to me but I dont see what a general contractor or military person would have to gain by telling me they were told to not use USD anymore and they can only use IQD,and that there is no problem gettin large notes over there. These people are not out for glory, just friends that are in harms way every day over there with the violence and other BS going on. These are the same people that told me about the way Maliki was acting and how the people were upset and sayin he was a dictator. As soon as the troops 'left' he started with the torture again. Dont see that in the news but if you read the comments from the iraqis on the articles, THEY say it. So I am gonna go with my friends and family there that have nothing to gain other than wanting to come home safe, vs some guru who has super secret info..... Oh and yes, I DO have contacts in the UN (he actually wrote the economic feasibilty study on iraq for the UN), FBI, and high up Military.. Wink

It's ALL a plot against you TRB...look out your window now and if you see a car parked...pack your bags and move to IRAQ now...stop reading this and GO lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:51 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 2 437791839

question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 2 Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:00 am

We will know when it happens. I really don't care if they have large notes over there by the boat loads right now I know they don't but it doesnt matter to us. Shabibi the CBI and IMF know exactly how many 3-0's are in curculation in the world. It makes no difference if I own them TRB owns them the banks own them or the dealers own them. The total amount has been calculated into the RV. They know how much they will pay out in total revenue when it RV's it makes no difference to them who owns the 3-0 notes the concept is still the same. If an Iraqi has a pile of 25,000 notes when it rv's they will be very wealth no matter what exact figure they RV at. If they don't have any they will still be in much better shape because the new 25note will have much more buying power than the old 3-0's and remember one to one is only ment for training in Iraq it is a different concept there "as in the new dinar will be around one to one with the USD "(OVER THERE)". Financially it makes not difference to us what they do over there just remember that. It will never "RV" at one to one outside of Iraq in the international market. To me it is as simple as that, I will stick with my mountains of research and listening to fact and data and never taking any guru seriously, ever. Love ya all injoyed the post! Stevejss1

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:01 am

stevejss1 wrote:In a "different" way if you went to the currency exchanger and cashed in a 25,000 IQD note before the RV on Monday you would get around $20.00 or so and maybe be able to buy a toast. Tuesday if it RV'd you could go to the currency exchanger exchange to USD and buy a real nice car instead.

The big difference is we are exchanging one currency for another they are not.

You mean to tell me that if an Iraqi went and purchased a toaster for 25k dinar one day and the very next day, that toaster was only worth 25 dinar and he could now purchase a car today for 25k dinar, that wouldn't cause a civil war??? Thats the whole reason for a re-denomination... A 25k dinar note is worth the same as a new 25 dinar note... No loss of money for the Iraqi citizen, they don't feel screwed over and now they only have to carry around small amounts of currency to do their daily business because of the increased purchasing power of the new, replacement currency... This is about them! It has nothing to do with us!!!

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 2 Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:13 am

stevejss1 wrote:We will know when it happens. I really don't care if they have large notes over there by the boat loads right now I know they don't but it doesnt matter to us. Shabibi the CBI and IMF know exactly how many 3-0's are in curculation in the world. It makes no difference if I own them TRB owns them the banks own them or the dealers own them. The total amount has been calculated into the RV. They know how much they will pay out in total revenue when it RV's it makes no difference to them who owns the 3-0 notes the concept is still the same. If an Iraqi has a pile of 25,000 notes when it rv's they will be very wealth no matter what exact figure they RV at. If they don't have any they will still be in much better shape because the new 25note will have much more buying power than the old 3-0's and remember one to one is only ment for training in Iraq it is a different concept there "as in the new dinar will be around one to one with the USD "(OVER THERE)". Financially it makes not difference to us what they do over there just remember that. It will never "RV" at one to one outside of Iraq in the international market. To me it is as simple as that, I will stick with my mountains of research and listening to fact and data and never taking any guru seriously, ever. Love ya all injoyed the post! Stevejss1

Not sure how you can say what happens over there doesnt affect what happens internationally? What happens there with the money is the same thing as over here or wherever. Since its been stated they have over 30 trillion dinar in circulation, that would mean that it would have a value of $30 trillion usd if it went 1:1. Thats more than double the entire money supply of the USA, and thats just the CASH of Iraq, not the entire M3, which is more like 65 Trillion right now (maybe more).

But I will agree with you on your statement of mountains of research and data and facts over gurus. Thats why I believe what I do about this vs anything else really happening, its because thats what they state they will do and thats what economics dictate.....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:19 am

therealbutterfly wrote:Not sure how you can say what happens over there doesnt affect what happens internationally? What happens there with the money is the same thing as over here or wherever. Since its been stated they have over 30 trillion dinar in circulation, that would mean that it would have a value of $30 trillion usd if it went 1:1. Thats more than double the entire money supply of the USA, and thats just the CASH of Iraq, not the entire M3, which is more like 65 Trillion right now (maybe more).

But I will agree with you on your statement of mountains of research and data and facts over gurus. Thats why I believe what I do about this vs anything else really happening, its because thats what they state they will do and thats what economics dictate.....

EXACTLY! I agree 100%...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 2 Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:33 am

TRB and CaptNJerry, if you guys end up being 100% wrong when this goes down, will you reflect and think to yourselves everything you have studied, were told and your entire thought process was all BS? I mean will it take your head for a spin???

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:10 am

Capt I know this is all about the Iraqi people of course it is, we are a biproduct and luck to be in this. I was talking about our financial situation after the RV vs Iraq's I was not say we don't care about Iraq they will be much better off thank God. TBR's toaster post, In Iraq if they go buy a toaster today before the RV lets say it takes a 25,000 note. If it RV's tonight and they go to buy a toaster tomorrow with a 25,000 you can buy a zillion toaster or they could take a new lower denom 25 note and buy one. The buying power of the 25,000 note changed after the RV, one toasters-a zillion toasters. Weather they are using more USD or dinar over there right now or if they have tillions of dinar on the street or not really makes no difference in this post. If they pay about 25,000 dinar for a toaster or around 25 usd today before the RV your in the same boat. After the RV at one to one you would pay 25 dinar for the toaster or 25 usd. If they have 3-0 after the RV they will be very wealth just like us. we have them now they have them now they are not worth much to either of us. After the RV we will both have much more.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:19 am

Stevejss1- Get ready to be shot at-Laughing
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:23 am

punisher wrote:TRB and CaptNJerry, if you guys end up being 100% wrong when this goes down, will you reflect and think to yourselves everything you have studied, were told and your entire thought process was all BS? I mean will it take your head for a spin???

Of course I would reflect on it all and might even get angry that it was all BS, but I dont think it would last all that long since that would mean I was filthy stinkin rich and will be on a yacht someplace far away from here lol
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:25 am

I hear you Terbo:pirat: L!OL

It's all good, sometimes I'm right and sometimes I find myself wrong and at the end of the day none of us have any say in the outcome anyway. Cheers!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:29 am

stevejss1 wrote:Capt I know this is all about the Iraqi people of course it is, we are a biproduct and luck to be in this. I was talking about our financial situation after the RV vs Iraq's I was not say we don't care about Iraq they will be much better off thank God. TBR's toaster post, In Iraq if they go buy a toaster today before the RV lets say it takes a 25,000 note. If it RV's tonight and they go to buy a toaster tomorrow with a 25,000 you can buy a zillion toaster or they could take a new lower denom 25 note and buy one. The buying power of the 25,000 note changed after the RV, one toasters-a zillion toasters. Weather they are using more USD or dinar over there right now or if they have tillions of dinar on the street or not really makes no difference in this post. If they pay about 25,000 dinar for a toaster or around 25 usd today before the RV your in the same boat. After the RV at one to one you would pay 25 dinar for the toaster or 25 usd. If they have 3-0 after the RV they will be very wealth just like us. we have them now they have them now they are not worth much to either of us. After the RV we will both have much more.

The way you read your post it seems that only those with large notes will make out. Which really wouldnt matter what size notes they hold as long as they have dinar, right? So basically they are gonna make everyone in iraq super wealthy by the flick of a pen....

Again, I just point out that Iraq, IF they rv at 1:1, will have a money supply (M3) of over $65 TRILLION USD, the USA has an M2 (we dont track m3) of only $14 trill..... does that make economic sense to you?

Oh and keep in mind that Iraq had an m3 of just over 14 trill in 2004.....

Last edited by therealbutterfly on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:30 am

Cheers, Brother man!!Very Happy :cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:44 am

therealbutterfly wrote:
punisher wrote:TRB and CaptNJerry, if you guys end up being 100% wrong when this goes down, will you reflect and think to yourselves everything you have studied, were told and your entire thought process was all BS? I mean will it take your head for a spin???

Of course I would reflect on it all and might even get angry that it was all BS, but I dont think it would last all that long since that would mean I was filthy stinkin rich and will be on a yacht someplace far away from here lol

Smile Wink Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:52 am

The way you read your post it seems that only those with large notes will make out. Which really wouldnt matter what size notes they hold as long as they have dinar, right? So basically they are gonna make everyone in iraq super wealthy by the flick of a pen....

No no no.

Your thoughts

Do you think after the RV it will be around one to one in I ?

Before RV in Iraq:

Will one USD buy a soft drink now? I think yes

How many dinar will buy a soft drink today?

After RV:

will one USD buy a soft drink? I think yes

How many dinar will buy a soft drink?

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:32 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:

There ya go, TRB Razz Let's get on with the "filthy stinkin rich" part .... right now! :cheers:

question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 2 Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 2 Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:02 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:

There ya go, TRB Razz Let's get on with the "filthy stinkin rich" part .... right now! :cheers:

Sebtopdog, i like where your head is at Smile your little dog must get hungry with all the running back and fourth lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by tobiasfunke Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:45 pm

HERE Is the problem with ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of the numbers being thrown around....

SOme say there is no shortage of Large notes... I dont see how that is possible.

The CBI says that there reserves of 62 Billion Dollars covers the IQD in country 120%?

http://thecurrencynewshound.com/2012/04/11/iraq-has-cash-reserves-to-fight-dinar-depreciation/

Iraq has a population of around 33 million

http://www.google.com/search?aq=f&ix=uca&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=Iraq+population

The CBI claims that in total, IQD number in the 30 trillion range (or about 30 billion dollars)

hmmm. ok

With less than 30 billion dollars worth of IQD in Iraq, the average allotment of IQD per citizen is (can anyone add but me???) LESS THAN $1000

So with banks... holding money for transactions everyday. Businesses holding money for transactions everyday... Anyone saving money... and MOST IMPORTANTLY ANY RICH IRAQI... like Maliki, Shabibi, Allawi...

How could there possibily be ENOUGH IQD in Iraq for it to function smoothly? When just one Iraqi USD millionaire (IQD Billion) would by him self have 1/30 of the IQD. How many millionaires are there in Iraq? How many shops have more than $1,000. How many families are doing well in Iraq? How many contractors and speculators in country are hoarding IQD waiting on the RV?

I have contractor friends with 10-15 million IQD each. They themselves own the allotment for
10 Iraqi citizens. Which means because of ONE of my friends 10-15 Iraqis have NO IQD... (or very little)

This whole idea of the RV making all Iraqis millionaires is ridiculous because the numbers don't lie.

And the numbers say that the average Iraqi doesn't have ANY amount of IQD to make a difference.

READ THE ARTICLES... but believe what makes sense. Believe what adds up. And don't get stuck in your thinking.

Don't get hung up on a RD just because YOU think it makes sense because it doesn't.

Having two exchange rates would be even more confusing and it would not make anyone WANT to use the IQD. No one wants to use it now. A RD doesnt help that. And a currency that no one wants to use... IS WORTHLESS. So to maintain the value of the Iraqi currency the CBI first has to make it a currency people what to use. A simple lop changes nothing. The average citizen STILL wont have ANY IQD.... And a country cannot run like that.

Pay attention and think. Only rely on info from reasonable sources... not liars. Take that info and figure out whats going on FOR YOURSELF... thats the only way to survive whats coming.

NOW READ MY SIGNATURE! Smile

Last edited by tobiasfunke on Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

In any case... Get as much dinar as you can and get it now. DO NOT BUY RESERVES!!!!. Find the best exchange rate you can and get it before time runs out. Might not happen today or tomorrow or until September, but the more you have the better off WE ALL will be.
tobiasfunke
tobiasfunke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:00 pm

Don't get hung up on a RD just because YOU think it makes sense because it doesn't.

Just because YOU dont think a Redenom makes sense doesnt mean it doesnt make sense. ;-) Its been clearly stated, and those exact words used, buy the CBI. So please dont dismiss the possibility so easily.

Having two exchange rates would be even more confusing and it would not
make anyone WANT to use the IQD. No one wants to use it now. A RD doesnt
help that. And a currency that no one wants to use... IS WORTHLESS. So
to maintain the value of the Iraqi currency the CBI first has to make it
a currency people what to use. A simple lop changes nothing. The
average citizen STILL wont have ANY IQD.... And a country cannot run
like that.

NOt sure how you think an RD doesnt help with the use of IQD? Thats the exact INTENTION of the RD. To bring the currency notes back in line with the low inflation etc and instill faith in the currency because it has now raised the value. The IQD is far from worthless since they use it on a daily basis there. A RD would simply ease the transactions. So instead of payin 25,000 for a toaster, you only pay 25. Which magically makes you feel like your dinar is worth more... Wink Now, if you RD AND RV, then you can now buy 3 toasters instead of just one! Even better!

And as far as a country not being able to run 'like that' is kinda funny since they have proven they CAN function for almost 10 years this way.....

Now if you look back at when this started, the M3 of Iraq was about 14 trillion, same as the USA right now. When they first started talks of a RD, (2006) it jumped up to a little over 19 trillion. Then over 27 trillion in 2007! And steadily has grown each year by a good 10 trillion except for 2010 when it shot up over 61 trillion.... Comparing that to the USA, in 2003 we were around 8 trillion and by 2010 were ate 12 trillion.... So these numbers tend to make one think they were not really caring how big the m3 got because they were gonna redenom it and slice it down big time..... JMHO

Pay attention and think. Only rely on info from reasonable sources...
not liars. Take that info and figure out whats going on FOR YOURSELF...
thats the only way to survive whats coming.

I certainly hope you were not implying I was a liar....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tobiasfunke Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:16 pm

Don't take things so personally, I wasn't talking to you at all TRB.

But since you commented on everything else I wrote in my post...

Would you care to comment on how the average citizen has no IQD?

And where are your links for the numbers you gave?

In any case... Get as much dinar as you can and get it now. DO NOT BUY RESERVES!!!!. Find the best exchange rate you can and get it before time runs out. Might not happen today or tomorrow or until September, but the more you have the better off WE ALL will be.
tobiasfunke
tobiasfunke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:18 pm

With less than 30 billion dollars worth of IQD in Iraq, the average
allotment of IQD per citizen is (can anyone add but me???) LESS THAN
$1000

Well..... the population of the USA is 313,847,465 (https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/us.html) and the amt of 'narrow money' (aka currency in circulation) is $1.943 trillion (same source) that makes the avg allotment of USD per citizen is..... LESS THAN $4500......

So seeing that the currency in circulation for a country with over 300 million people is only $1.9 trillion and the currency for iraq is over 30 trillion for a population of a little over 30 million.....what am I missing here? (again that was just 14 trill in circ not even 10 years ago....)

therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:19 pm

tobiasfunke wrote:Don't take things so personally, I wasn't talking to you at all TRB.

But since you commented on everything else I wrote in my post...

Would you care to comment on how the average citizen has no IQD?

And where are your links for the numbers you gave?

Was just makin sure you werent lumpin me in that category lol!

Here is the link for the monetary stats I posted in the other post..... go to the second link and pick your country of choice Smile

http://search.worldbank.org/data?qterm=monetary%20supply%20by%20country&language=EN

therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tobiasfunke Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:21 pm

You are missing that its not 30 trillion dollars... your math is off...

You cant compare apples to oranges TRB... c'mon now... I'm being fair here.

tobiasfunke
tobiasfunke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:25 pm

Great dialogue here,thanks for playing nice! 🙇

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:34 pm

tobiasfunke wrote:HERE Is the problem with ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of the numbers being thrown around....

SOme say there is no shortage of Large notes... I dont see how that is possible.

The CBI says that there reserves of 62 Billion Dollars covers the IQD in country 120%?

http://thecurrencynewshound.com/2012/04/11/iraq-has-cash-reserves-to-fight-dinar-depreciation/

http://www.google.com/search?aq=f&ix=uca&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=Iraq+population

The CBI claims that in total M2/currency in circulation is in the 35 trillion range (or about 30 billion dollars)

hmmm. ok

With less than 30 billion dollars worth of IQD in Iraq, the average allotment of IQD per citizen is (can anyone add but me???) LESS THAN $1000 Can't be figured until you remove the underage from the numbers... Also, more importantly, CAN'T be figured using the M2/currency in circulation numbers, as all of the currency being held by Iraqi citizens, banks and government would fall under the M3/total monies numbers, which is somewhere in the neighborhood of 100 Trillion dinar...

So with banks... holding money for transactions everyday. Businesses holding money for transactions everyday... Anyone saving money... and MOST IMPORTANTLY ANY RICH IRAQI... like Maliki, Shabibi, Allawi...

How could there possibily be ENOUGH IQD in Iraq for it to function smoothly? When just one Iraqi USD millionaire (IQD Billion) would by him self have 1/10000 of the IQD. How many millionaires are there in Iraq? How many shops have more than $1,000. How many families are doing well in Iraq? How many contractors and speculators in country are hoarding IQD waiting on the RV? How much USD is in circulation in Iraq? The CBI sells up to $200 Million USD a day and has over $60 Billion USD in its reserve!!! To be a millionare in Iraq doesn't mean you only have to be in possession of IQD!!! You could have USD, IQD, KWD, BP combined, so your theory holds no water...

I have contractor friends with 10-15 million IQD each. They themselves own the allotment for
10 Iraqi citizens. Which means because of ONE of my friends 10-15 Iraqis have NO IQD... (or very little)

This whole idea of the RV making all Iraqis millionaires is ridiculous because the numbers don't lie. I agree 1000% It will never happen...

And the numbers say that the average Iraqi doesn't have ANY amount of IQD to make a difference. Again, your numbers are not correct...

READ THE ARTICLES... but believe what makes sense. Believe what adds up. And don't get stuck in your thinking.

Don't get hung up on a RD just because YOU think it makes sense, because it doesn't to me.

Having two exchange rates would be even no more confusing and it would not make anyone WANT to use the IQD. No one wants to use it now. A RD doesnt will help that buy giving the dinar greater purchasing power. And a currency that no one wants to use... IS WORTHLESS. So to maintain the value of the Iraqi currency the CBI first has to make it a currency people what to use. A simple lop changes nothing everything. The average citizen STILL wont have ANY IQD.... And a country cannot run like that.

Pay attention and think. Only rely on info from reasonable sources... not liars. Take that info and figure out whats going on FOR YOURSELF... thats the only way to survive whats coming.

Last edited by CaptnJerry on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:42 pm

tobiasfunke wrote:You are missing that its not 30 trillion dollars... your math is off...

I was assuming you knew I meant the IQD since thats what they use in Iraq lol.

So just stickin with USD for all purposes, the avg Iraqi has $1000 to play with and the avg AMerican has $4500. I am comparing simple stats to make a point. This is a country coming out of war and is in the midst of rebuilding. IF they were to straight RV, then they would have $30 TRILLION USD (value) so that would mean each Iraqi has..... drum roll please...... $909,000+ per person.....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tobiasfunke Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:51 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:
tobiasfunke wrote:HERE Is the problem with ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of the numbers being thrown around....

The CBI claims that in total M2/currency in circulation is in the 35 trillion range (or about 30 billion dollars)

hmmm. ok

With less than 30 billion dollars worth of IQD in Iraq, the average allotment of IQD per citizen is (can anyone add but me???) LESS THAN $1000 Can't be figured until you remove the underage from the numbers... Also, more importantly, CAN'T be figured using the M2/currency in circulation numbers as all of the currency being held by Iraqi citizens would fall under the M3 numbers, which is somewhere in the neighborhood of 100 Trillion dinar...

How could there possibily be ENOUGH IQD in Iraq for it to function smoothly? When just one Iraqi USD millionaire (IQD Billion) would by him self have 1/10000 of the IQD. How many millionaires are there in Iraq? How many shops have more than $1,000. How many families are doing well in Iraq? How many contractors and speculators in country are hoarding IQD waiting on the RV? How much USD is in circulation in Iraq? The CBI sells up to $200 Million USD a day and has over $60 Billion USD in its reserve!!! To be a millionare in Iraq doesn't mean you only have to be in possession of IQD!!! You could have USD, IQD, KWD, BP combined, so your theory holds no water...

This whole idea of the RV making all Iraqis millionaires is ridiculous because the numbers don't lie. I agree 1000% It will never happen...

And the numbers say that the average Iraqi doesn't have ANY amount of IQD to make a difference. Again, your numbers are not correct...

Don't get hung up on a RD just because YOU think it makes sense, because it doesn't to me.

Having two exchange rates would be even no more confusing and it would not make anyone WANT to use the IQD. No one wants to use it now. A RD doesnt will help that buy giving the dinar greater purchasing power. And a currency that no one wants to use... IS WORTHLESS. So to maintain the value of the Iraqi currency the CBI first has to make it a currency people what to use. A simple lop changes nothing everything. The average citizen STILL wont have ANY IQD.... And a country cannot run like that.

Simply scratching off what I wrote and interjecting your own ideas doesn't, help anyone.

Where are your links to YOUR numbers?

And also I know that you don't have to have billions of IQD to be a millionaire USD in Iraq... And IF those Iraqi millionaires, aren't IQD billionaires... that just goes to show the lack of confidence even the rich of that country have in it's currency...

I dont know why you scracted out this line... "And a currency that no one wants to use IS WORTHLESS."

If you disagree with that then you are just being argumentative.

I wont comment on anything you wrote because ALL of it is your opinion until I see those numbers.

So links please.

tobiasfunke
tobiasfunke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:54 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
tobiasfunke wrote:You are missing that its not 30 trillion dollars... your math is off...

So just stickin with USD for all purposes, the avg Iraqi has $1000 to play with and the avg AMerican has $4500. I am comparing simple stats to make a point. This is a country coming out of war and is in the midst of rebuilding. IF they were to straight RV, then they would have $30 TRILLION USD (value) so that would mean each Iraqi has..... drum roll please...... $909,000+ per person.....

TRB,
I know you know this already, but for everyone else, the latest CBI numbers say that the M2/currency in circulation is over 35 Trillion dinar... Meaning every Iraqi would then have $1.06 Million per person using only the M2 numbers...

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:59 pm

tobiasfunke wrote:

So links please.

Here you go... Most of the info you are searching for is in there along with many of the articles from the last 2 years on the subject...

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t17481-re-denomination-a-very-real-possibility-and-it-s-nothing-to-be-afraid-of

Happy reading,

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tobiasfunke Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:08 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:

*sigh

I am saying that according to the numbers released... the average citizen has..... nothing to play with.

They do not have a 1 dinar note. Unlike Americans we have 1 denominations of our currency.

The numbers are different between currencies (USD billion to IQD trillion) but the principles are the same.

So with the HUGE gaps in denominations that the IQD has it limits the average Iraqi citizen to having either some or none. And with the MASS speculation happening with the IQD, that limits it even further. Money that could be in the hands of citizens to "play" with and keep the currency flowing is instead being syphoned off and left stagnant.

And mostly the HIGER denoms BECAUSE only the relativly rich will be investing in the IQD and since they dont want a millions in lower denoms taking up there living room, they get the highest denomination possible, leaving mostly the lower 5k and below to the average citizen, which to remind you is only 5 dollars 1 dollar, 50 cent notes... So the average citizen (if they do have there allotment of $1000) is carrying it in 5 dollar increments? Which is why they dont want to use the IQD... And in my opinion adds to why they don't even have any IQD. Who would want only $1000 in $5 dollar increments?

tobiasfunke
tobiasfunke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tobiasfunke Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:12 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:
tobiasfunke wrote:

So links please.

Here you go... Most of the info you are searching for is in there along with many of the articles from the last 2 years on the subject...

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t17481-re-denomination-a-very-real-possibility-and-it-s-nothing-to-be-afraid-of

Happy reading,

CJ

ok CJ

I will be very specific here. Why do you think Iraq has around 100 Trillion dinar in circulation?

tobiasfunke
tobiasfunke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm

tobiasfunke wrote:
CaptnJerry wrote:
tobiasfunke wrote:

So links please.

Happy reading,

CJ

ok CJ

I will be very specific here. Why do you think Iraq has around 100 Trillion dinar in circulation?

They don't and I never stated that they did! I think you misunderstood what I was saying earlier. Latest numbers from the CBI state the M2/currency in circulation is in excess of 35 Trillion dinar... The M3 is total monies, if I remember correctly and is in excess of 100 Trillion...

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:25 pm

tobiasfunke wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:

*sigh

I am saying that according to the numbers released... the average citizen has..... nothing to play with.

They do not have a 1 dinar note. Unlike Americans we have 1 denominations of our currency.

The numbers are different between currencies (USD billion to IQD trillion) but the principles are the same.

So with the HUGE gaps in denominations that the IQD has it limits the average Iraqi citizen to having either some or none. And with the MASS speculation happening with the IQD, that limits it even further. Money that could be in the hands of citizens to "play" with and keep the currency flowing is instead being syphoned off and left stagnant.

And mostly the HIGER denoms BECAUSE only the relativly rich will be investing in the IQD and since they dont want a millions in lower denoms taking up there living room, they get the highest denomination possible, leaving mostly the lower 5k and below to the average citizen, which to remind you is only 5 dollars 1 dollar, 50 cent notes... So the average citizen (if they do have there allotment of $1000) is carrying it in 5 dollar increments? Which is why they dont want to use the IQD... And in my opinion adds to why they don't even have any IQD. Who would want only $1000 in $5 dollar increments?

Your whole statement is the answer why Iraq is saying that they are going to re-denominate and replace their current currency with a new, user friendly, lower denominated currency...

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tobiasfunke Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:25 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:

Can't be figured until you remove the underage from the numbers... Also, more importantly, CAN'T be figured using the M2/currency in circulation numbers as all of the currency being held by Iraqi citizens would fall under the M3 numbers, which is somewhere in the neighborhood of 100 Trillion dinar...

tobiasfunke
tobiasfunke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:31 pm

tobiasfunke wrote:
CaptnJerry wrote:

Can't be figured until you remove the underage from the numbers... Also, more importantly, CAN'T be figured using the M2/currency in circulation numbers, as all of the currency being held by Iraqi citizens, banks and government would fall under the M3/total monies numbers, which is somewhere in the neighborhood of 100 Trillion dinar...

Thanks for catching that. It should say "held by Iraqi citizens, banks and government" I can see where that was confusing... Sorry about that... Does this make it any clearer?

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:34 pm

http://cbi.iq/documents/financial_statement2010_f.pdf

Read thru that and you will see that back in 2010 (last official printed audit) it was over 65 trillion.....

therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kdb100 Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:34 pm

Hi All.....Does anyone know what is currently going on???? Okie was online all weekend and now nothing. I have chose to follow his comments and believe he has a true handle on the known facts from very well placed sources. I am just curious why all the info seems to stop every Monday? As for topic, why stress out or wonder what may happen to the revalue. I bet we will know the instant it occurs and that's the only point that will matter. Just my opinion.... Thanks

kdb100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tobiasfunke Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:36 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:
tobiasfunke wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:

*sigh

Your whole statement is the answer why Iraq is saying that they are going to re-denominate and replace their current currency with a new, user friendly, lower denominated currency...

CJ

Yes I know they will and for the reason I gave, but also for the reasons they must also increase the value of the IQD... *sigh

RD alone does not fix the problems Iraq has... *sigh

Because an RD doesnt give the IQD any more purchasing power. That is just moving decimals across the board. Not giving it more power. They need to buy more with less dinar. An RD does not do that.

If the confidence of the IQD stays the same then so does its power. Regardless of where the decimal lays.

tobiasfunke
tobiasfunke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tobiasfunke Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:45 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:http://cbi.iq/documents/financial_statement2010_f.pdf

Read thru that and you will see that back in 2010 (last official printed audit) it was over 65 trillion.....

Are you talking about Page 4? Thats not an M2 TRB

In fact thats what CJ considers M3

I think this is the issue.

Where are you and CJ getting your definitions on what Iraq considers there M1, M2 and M3.

I think we all need to be one the same page with definitions before we can continue and make any kind of progress.

tobiasfunke
tobiasfunke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:51 pm

Tobiasfunke, trb and captnjerry will always hold the opinion of what they think just as we will stick to what we believe.

Only time will really tell...

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:52 pm

*sigh.... ( quite condescending btw)

I am going off the simple amt in circ which has been stated time and time again by the CBI in every article out there and also by the financial statements from the audits.

therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:53 pm

punisher wrote:Tobiasfunke, trb and captnjerry will always hold the opinion of what they think just as we will stick to what we believe.

Thats not true. I am quite open to any point of view, contrary to your opinion. I just happen to like to discuss things out and try and figure it out vs just accept some wacky concept that doesnt make sense (to me).
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:58 pm

tobiasfunke wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:http://cbi.iq/documents/financial_statement2010_f.pdf

Are you talking about Page 4? Thats not an M2 TRB

In fact thats what CJ considers M3

I think this is the issue.

Where are you and CJ getting your definitions on what Iraq considers there M1, M2 and M3.

I think we all need to be one the same page with definitions before we can continue and make any kind of progress.

We are on the same page... On page 4 of the document or PDF page 6, the M2 is 27.5 Trillion dinar and the M3 is 65.012 Trillion, of course that was back in 2010...

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tobiasfunke Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:05 pm

I was only sighing TRB because CJ and I were saying the same words but coming to different conclusions. It is frustrating to try to figure out what words to say to explain myself when it would seem that we agree.

And CJ

Im sorry I must have misunderstood.

I thought TRB was saying the M2 in 2010 was 65 trillion dinar.

And I thought that you said the M3 now is 100 trillion dinar.

I apologize.

tobiasfunke
tobiasfunke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tobiasfunke Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:06 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
punisher wrote:Tobiasfunke, trb and captnjerry will always hold the opinion of what they think just as we will stick to what we believe.

Thats not true. I am quite open to any point of view, contrary to your opinion. I just happen to like to discuss things out and try and figure it out vs just accept some wacky concept that doesnt make sense (to me).

I feel the same way.

tobiasfunke
tobiasfunke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:08 pm

tobiasfunke wrote:I was only sighing TRB because CJ and I were saying the same words but coming to different conclusions. It is frustrating to try to figure out what words to say to explain myself when it would seem that we agree.

And CJ

Im sorry I must have misunderstood.

I thought TRB was saying the M2 in 2010 was 65 trillion dinar.

And I thought that you said the M3 now is 100 trillion dinar.

I apologize.

Ilikeyou

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tobiasfunke Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:15 pm

So to help me get on the same page... Do you think an RV effects the figures for the M1 and above?

Do you think an RD effects the figures of the M1 and above?

And since the M!, M2 and M3 is just counting the same money multiple times can we just deal with the MB?

tobiasfunke
tobiasfunke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:35 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:

Suspect 🤡 Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:43 pm

punisher wrote:
TIMSTERS wrote:same here iraq is a very big country and intel comes from all over .with the dinar going down in value the iraqis prefer USD dont have to carry as much . so by giveing false intel to the iraqis about the value of the dinar tanking this will incourage the use of the usd .

Good point.
im just asking if all this is a possability look back at the beginning of this post ..insted of it just being a redenom ..
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next