Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ?

+17
Shadow
Freedom!!!
kdb100
dinarstar
tobiasfunke
SEBtopdog
Terbo56
CaptnJerry
Barry G
stevejss1
fang2
PrudenceArt
rick152
Kevind53
therealbutterfly
Jayzze
TIMSTERS
21 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 Empty Re: question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ?

Post by TIMSTERS Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:43 pm

punisher wrote:
TIMSTERS wrote:same here iraq is a very big country and intel comes from all over .with the dinar going down in value the iraqis prefer USD dont have to carry as much . so by giveing false intel to the iraqis about the value of the dinar tanking this will incourage the use of the usd .

Good point.
im just asking if all this is a possability look back at the beginning of this post ..insted of it just being a redenom ..

TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 Empty Re: question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ?

Post by CaptnJerry Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:09 pm

TIMSTERS wrote:WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF IRAQ RV,ING THE DINAR WE HOLD TO A 1 TO 1 RATE THEN INTRODUCING THE NEW LOWER DENOMS AT THE SAME RATE .I KNOW WE,VE DISCUSSED A REDENOM BUT WHAT IF OR COULD THEY ?

I say it will never happen that way based on a purely economic standpoint... The latest CBI numbers say that the M2/currency in circulation is over 35 Trillion dinar... IF they rv at 1:1, will have a M2/currency in circulation of over $35 Trillion USD and a M3/money supply of over $65 Trillion USD, the USA has an M2 (we dont track m3) of only $14 trillion... Thats more than double the entire money supply of the USA!!!

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:26 pm

TIMSTERS wrote:
punisher wrote:
TIMSTERS wrote:same here iraq is a very big country and intel comes from all over .with the dinar going down in value the iraqis prefer USD dont have to carry as much . so by giveing false intel to the iraqis about the value of the dinar tanking this will incourage the use of the usd .

Good point.
im just asking if all this is a possability look back at the beginning of this post ..insted of it just being a redenom ..

It's Possible!

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:32 am

CaptnJerry wrote:
TIMSTERS wrote:WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF IRAQ RV,ING THE DINAR WE HOLD TO A 1 TO 1 RATE THEN INTRODUCING THE NEW LOWER DENOMS AT THE SAME RATE .I KNOW WE,VE DISCUSSED A REDENOM BUT WHAT IF OR COULD THEY ?

I say it will never happen that way based on a purely economic standpoint... The latest CBI numbers say that the M2/currency in circulation is over 35 Trillion dinar... IF they rv at 1:1, will have a M2/currency in circulation of over $35 Trillion USD and a M3/money supply of over $65 Trillion USD, the USA has an M2 (we dont track m3) of only $14 trillion... Thats more than double the entire money supply of the USA!!!

CJ
what would the M2 be if they removed all the 3 zero notes in country could they then rv what is left ? then present the new L/DS ? at a 1 to 1 rate ?
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:39 am

TRB what is so wacky about my idea ? its just as plausable as yours . by removeing the 3 zero notes changes the M1 , M2 , M3 , AND THE M&M,S I WANT A GREEN ONE ..
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom!!! Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:51 am

Are people really waiting for 'live' RV? OR for the 'whales' to cash in first?????? Since April 9th till now no movement at all on exchange rates, as if, frozen. That would explain why cash in could be any minute, day to day....... I haven't been following this for 9 years but why all of a sudden since April 9th not much intel???? What is it that is not allowed to be made public? How do we ever find out what banks are exchanging dinar in our areas without making phone calls? Can someone please explain this to me????
Freedom!!!
Freedom!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:55 am

TIMSTERS wrote: what would the M2 be if they removed all the 3 zero notes in country could they then rv what is left ? then present the new L/DS ? at a 1 to 1 rate ?

It would change from trillion to billion... Which is what I have been saying will happen and TRB has been as well... Iraq will re-denominate first, cutting the M2 from 35 trillion to 35 billion and the M3 from 65 trillion to 65 billion... Which also automatically makes the exchange rate $.86 USD to one NEW dinar or almost a 1 to 1, but the exchange rate is still .00086 for the notes we hold since they are now the OLD dinar... Then they will bring the value of the dinar up around Kuwait... Giving us a great 300-400% ROI or tripiling to quadrupling our initial investment... I hope this makes more sense to you now...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:57 am

Freedom!!! wrote:Are people really waiting for 'live' RV? OR for the 'whales' to cash in first?????? Since April 9th till now no movement at all on exchange rates, as if, frozen. That would explain why cash in could be any minute, day to day....... I haven't been following this for 9 years but why all of a sudden since April 9th not much intel???? What is it that is not allowed to be made public? How do we ever find out what banks are exchanging dinar in our areas without making phone calls? Can someone please explain this to me????

MIght I suggest you start your own thread to address your concerns? It tends to take things off topic when people hijack threads. ;-) BUT I will answer your question anyway lol....... Not sure what you are talkin about as far as people waiting... dont think thats the case with most of us. And not sure what you are talking about as far as exchange rates, they have been on a programmed 'fixed' rate for years. As far as 'intel', it depends on the guru and the site. But it hasnt stopped at all recently, much to my dismay. "Intel" is still as strong as ever... sigh...... And as far as the banks, its pointless to call the banks because they are clueless. Some will tell you they will exchange and then you go to another branch and they say the opposite. There is no reason to frustrate yourself til something happens, then you can go shop around and find the best place for you. Hope that helps some.....

question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:58 am

noone is or has cashed in!!!! thats all b/s .untill you see it on the CBI all hearsay is just that none of these guys have a clue!!! and never had one either..they are all in this for self gratification .
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:01 am

TIMSTERS wrote:TRB what is so wacky about my idea ? its just as plausable as yours . by removeing the 3 zero notes changes the M1 , M2 , M3 , AND THE M&M,S I WANT A GREEN ONE ..

I never said YOURS was wacky, just that some theories out there are wacky. Your theory, IF its how prudence and CJ and I have said before, that they will RD and then raise the rate, then its not what I consider wacky. But I cant really tell what you mean because you are trying to say (i THINK) that they are gonna pull in all the big notes, then rv but then bring in new small notes at 1:1? So are you tryin to have 2 different rates? I am confused by your posts.... sorry......

therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:01 am

TIMSTERS wrote:noone is or has cashed in!!!! thats all b/s .untill you see it on the CBI all hearsay is just that none of these guys have a clue!!! and never had one either..they are all in this for self gratification .

Come rv happydance

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:03 am

CaptnJerry wrote:
TIMSTERS wrote: what would the M2 be if they removed all the 3 zero notes in country could they then rv what is left ? then present the new L/DS ? at a 1 to 1 rate ?

It would change from trillion to billion... Which is what I have been saying will happen and TRB has been as well... Iraq will re-denominate first, cutting the M2 from 35 trillion to 35 billion and the M3 from 65 trillion to 65 billion... Which also automatically makes the exchange rate $.86 USD to one NEW dinar or almost a 1 to 1, but the exchange rate is still .00086 for the notes we hold since they are now the OLD dinar... Then they will bring the value of the dinar up around Kuwait... Giving us a great 300-400% ROI or tripiling to quadrupling our initial investment... I hope this makes more sense to you now...

CJ
cj when we the usa removed the 1000 dollar bill from the streets was that a redenom ? no it wasnt and did it change the M1,M2 OR M3 ? so why cant iraq just remove the 3 zero notes with out touching the exchange rate then what ever is left for them to use rv that amount. then introduce the new L/D,S at the new rate 1 to 1 then later let it move forward ?
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:09 am

therealbutterfly wrote:
TIMSTERS wrote:TRB what is so wacky about my idea ? its just as plausable as yours . by removeing the 3 zero notes changes the M1 , M2 , M3 , AND THE M&M,S I WANT A GREEN ONE ..

I never said YOURS was wacky, just that some theories out there are wacky. Your theory, IF its how prudence and CJ and I have said before, that they will RD and then raise the rate, then its not what I consider wacky. But I cant really tell what you mean because you are trying to say (i THINK) that they are gonna pull in all the big notes, then rv but then bring in new small notes at 1:1? So are you tryin to have 2 different rates? I am confused by your posts.... sorry......
HOW WOULD THAT BE 2 DIFFRNET RATES ? REMOVE THE 3 ZERO NOTES THEN RV THE EXCHANGE RATE ...THE ONLY ONE THEY HAVE ...!! THEN INTRODUCE A NEW CURRENCY AT THE NEW RVED RATE ..I CANT EXPLAIN IT ANY MORE SIMPLER THAN THAT .THIS IS WHAT MY STATE CONTACT TOLD ME WAS GOING TO HAPPEN .IF WE WERE TO GO WITH YOUR THERI WE WOULD HAVE 2 DIFFRENT CURRENCYS IN COUNTRY WITH 2 DIFFRENT RATES EQUELLING THE SAME.
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:14 am

Freedom!!! wrote:Are people really waiting for 'live' RV? OR for the 'whales' to cash in first?????? We all are waiting on it to go live, but only the dreamers are expecting it any minute as Iraq still has much to do before anything will/can happen... Since April 9th till now no movement at all on exchange rates, as if, frozen. That would explain why cash in could be any minute, day to day....... Seeing how its not an internationally recognized currency and isn't traded on any exchange other than the CBI, would be the reason it doesn't move or frozen as you put it... I haven't been following this for 9 years but why all of a sudden since April 9th not much intel???? Not sure what you mean, tons of news articles/intel have come out telling us where we are... What is it that is not allowed to be made public? Again, not sure what your talking about... The news articles have been very forthcoming with information reguarding monitary reform... How do we ever find out what banks are exchanging dinar in our areas without making phone calls? Can someone please explain this to me???? When you see it posted on the CBI website, then start calling banks... It's very simple. HTH...

Best advice you can get for this investment is Quit listening to the talking heads and start reading the news articles... That way you get real information and none of the rollercoaster hype...

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:35 am

Timster... Here is just one of many articles...

Parliamentary Finance: Delete the zeros from the currency needs to be two and three stages

BAGHDAD - and babysit - A member of the Finance Committee MP Haitham Jubouri that the process of removing zeros from the currency needs to be two and three stages. He explained in a press statement: "The stages of the deletion of zeros from the currency, divided into three phases, first phase, lasting six months to provide services printing, while the second phase of the introduction of two currencies at the same time, and will last six months to pull the old currency and the survival of the new currency." He added: "The role of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives a major activities and detailed about the only mechanism to delete the zeros, indicating that the Committee met the Governor of the Central Bank of the study was subject to delete the zeros Bjanabih negative and positive." He said: "The detailed explanation by the Central Bank, dispelled the fear of inflation, washing and financial fraud, asserting that" the existence of bodies and committees able to control these problems that occurred. "

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Falrayy.com%2F40817.htm

Also this may explain why they plan on re-denominating the currency...

In times of inflation, the same number of monetary units have continually decreasing purchasing power. In other words, prices of products and services must be expressed in higher numbers. If these numbers become excessively large, they can impede daily transactions because of the risk and inconvenience of carrying stacks of bills, or the strain on systems, e.g. automatic teller machines (ATMs), or because human psychology does not handle large numbers well. The authorities may alleviate this problem by redenomination: a new unit replaces the old unit with a fixed number of old units being converted to 1 new unit. If inflation is the reason for redenomination, this ratio is much larger than 1, usually a positive integral power of 10 like 100, 1000 or 1 million, and the procedure can be referred to as "cutting zeroes".

That is why Iraq won't just pull in the 000 notes... In the US the 1K notes were pulled in/removed from circulation to try and hamper the drug trade and no it didn't affect the USA'a M2 or M3 as the notes were replaced with other notes... 100's 50's 20's ect... Iraq is having to re-denominate/replace their currency because of hyper-inflation that is now under control...

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:59 am

TIMSTERS wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:

HOW WOULD THAT BE 2 DIFFRNET RATES ? REMOVE THE 3 ZERO NOTES THEN RV THE EXCHANGE RATE ...THE ONLY ONE THEY HAVE ...!! THEN INTRODUCE A NEW CURRENCY AT THE NEW RVED RATE ..I CANT EXPLAIN IT ANY MORE SIMPLER THAN THAT .THIS IS WHAT MY STATE CONTACT TOLD ME WAS GOING TO HAPPEN .IF WE WERE TO GO WITH YOUR THERI WE WOULD HAVE 2 DIFFRENT CURRENCYS IN COUNTRY WITH 2 DIFFRENT RATES EQUELLING THE SAME.

If you were saying it simply then I wouldnt be confused lol!!! YOU said pull the notes then rv, then have new small denoms at 1:1. You didnt say the RV rate was 1:1, had you said that, I wouldnt have thought you meant 2 diff rates. Wink

Its not MY theory, its EXACTLY how a redenomination works. Its how it happened in every other redenom out there in history.... Old currency with 0's and new currency with none both used interchangeably to buy the same thing.....

therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:02 am

TIMSTERS wrote:
CaptnJerry wrote:

CJ
cj when we the usa removed the 1000 dollar bill from the streets was that a redenom ? no it wasnt and did it change the M1,M2 OR M3 ? so why cant iraq just remove the 3 zero notes with out touching the exchange rate then what ever is left for them to use rv that amount. then introduce the new L/D,S at the new rate 1 to 1 then later let it move forward ?

No, the US pulling the $1000 note was not a redenomination, it was just retiring a certain note. It DIDNT affect the amt of currency in circ tho because people exchanged that $1000 note for smaller notes equalling $1000. Iraq is talking about removing SEVERAL notes from circulation, and also introducing NEW currency, THATS a redenomination. completely different thing than just retiring a note.....

therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:12 pm

Your new signature is a real hoot, TRB! question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 3973136183 question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 567726376 question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 203646764

question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:38 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:Your new signature is a real hoot, TRB! question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 3973136183 question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 567726376 question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 203646764

lol! Found it on facebook and it seemed to be written for me! Tee hee!!!

therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:20 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:

CJ

I am tending to agree with you, now I dont know if this has been around, but stumbled on this today, and it makes ya wonder:

Middle East
Banknote News

Iraq halts plans to revalue dinar

Apr 16, 2012 07:50 AM
According to a Reuters article dated 12 April 2012, Iraq has decided not to move forward with revaluing the dinar 1,000:1 this coming September as originally planned, because cabinet secretary Ali al-Alaq says the economic climate is not suitable for such a move. The redenomination is on hold "until further notice."
http://www.banknotenews.com/files/category-middle-east.php

Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:25 pm

Old news really ... and you will also find as many, actually more articles stating that they are moving ahead with it. Here is the original article: http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/12/iraq-currency-idUSL3E8FC8G120120412

Either we are looking at a power struggle behind the scenes, or it is a case of one hand not knowing what the other is doing. I suspect, but can not prove, that it's another attempt to confuse and misdirect. JMO

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 2805820865  question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 2805820865  question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 2805820865  question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by tobiasfunke Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:27 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
TIMSTERS wrote:
CaptnJerry wrote:

CJ

No, the US pulling the $1000 note was not a redenomination, it was just retiring a certain note. It DIDNT affect the amt of currency in circ tho because people exchanged that $1000 note for smaller notes equalling $1000. Iraq is talking about removing SEVERAL notes from circulation, and also introducing NEW currency, THATS a redenomination. completely different thing than just retiring a note.....

Let me try my hand at explaining... Because this is how I believe it will happen.

The CBI begins to retire ALL notes with 3 zero's (1000-25,000 notes) (Meaning they will buy them but not sell them)

The CBI RV's to 1:1 (IQD to USD)

The CBI releases currency with the appropriate denominations to function with the new rate. The old denominations are impractical to work with the new rate on day to day purchases.

Most importantly to understand my point... THERE IS ONLY ONE EXCHANGE RATE FOR THE IQD. (1IQD for 1USD)

Now to address the points of this being impossible because that would mean 10's of trillions of dollars in currency that Iraq will have.

So unless I'm mistaken here, no one is disputing that the average Iraqi doesn't own much IQD right? Especially higher denoms of it 10k-25k. Whether they are allotted 1,000 USD worth or 2,000 USD makes little difference with all of us hoarding dinar. Let alone other countries like Kuwait and Jordan and any country part of the Paris Club...etc...etc... need I say more?

So any major change to monetary policy will have more of an immediate effect on citizens of other countries, than on Iraqis. However the long term effects will greatly benefit Iraqis, more so than the average person of any other country.

Iraq RV's their currency 1:1 with 35-60 Trillion dollars worth of debt out. Most of which is held by other countries. Like China (who has the fastest growing middle class) or the US (who has a huge amount of debt that is weighing down the entire planet) or Greece and France (who narrowly maintain their status as countries… Bit of an exaggeration but not much, they are in trouble)

So these countries that now own dinar that is "worth" something WILL USE IT! Why would China (who definitely needs oil) go to Kuwait or Saudi for oil when they can go to Iraq and trade their dinar for oil? Same with the US and any other country on the planet that owns a significant amount of IQD.

Well how does that really help the planet... Oil has a determining factor on the price of EVERYTHING. Food needs to be distributed to grocery stores. High oil prices means... higher food prices... higher clothing prices... higher prices for electronics... higher prices for homes... high prices for services... plumbing, lawn maintenance, road side assistance... higher prices for audio CD's sold at stores... higher prices for toothpaste... employees need more money to get to work so higher wages would mean higher prices for the services of those jobs… On and on and on. Simply having affordable oil will lower the prices of EVERYTHING.

And that is just the singular aspect of oil. Iraq has huge amounts of lithium, copper, gold. And anyone that reads the articles know that that is true. So any country with IQD will go to Iraq to purchase the gold and copper needed for wiring. Wiring in homes and cars and electronics. China relates to all of that. If China gets cheaper copper and gold for the electronics they manufacture… or Japan and Korea gets cheaper wiring for the cars they manufacture, how will that help the money problem of the planet? Or cheaper lithium for cell phones and computers and electric cars…. Are you starting to see the picture here? I could go on all day about it.

So the 30 trillion dollars in debt post RV would have been needed IF Iraq was meant to be used as a catalyst.

You may think that sells out the Iraqi people but it does not. And this is why.

As countries continue to trade their dinar back to Iraq for RESOURCES, this crates jobs and investment opportunities for the Iraqis. Their standard of living will rise quickly as more and more well paying skilled jobs become available. Oil refineries and pumping stations will need to be built and operated and maintained. Gold refineries, lithium refineries, farms and factories will all need skilled workers. Workers who need to be trained in schools. Schools will need to be built. Teachers will need to be employed. With employment comes homes and families being developed. Walmart, Cosco, appliances, private schools… children's clothes and toys… school supplies, entertainment, Disneyland… well maybe Legoland. Connect the dots people.

And as that 30 Trillion dinar comes back in, (MOSTLY higher denoms as I mentioned earlier) it will not be released back into the current. So that 30 Trillion drops more and more… Allowing Iraq to raise even further the value of the IQD. Whether through another RV or a more fluid increase.

And to just make something clear, THIS is only even POSSIBLE because of the war in Kuwait. Because Iraq has been partitioned off from the rest of the world thru UN Sanctions. Iraq didn't get involved in the financial mishaps of the 90's and 00's. They were shielded. Had they not have been, who knows what they would have gotten into? They are a rich country.

Also this could not have worked with really, any other country. America can not just simply raise the value of the dollar to do the same, because America is all used up and NOT producing anything. America is a land of entitlement and it's citizens would not put in the hard work that would be needed. Also America does not have the resources that Iraq does.

So this is only possible because: 1: Iraq has it's resources still intact. 2:The Iraq-Kuwait war is why they are still intact.

So now I ask, is this not feasible. Are not the reasons I gave reasonable?

I am open to differences of opinion. But do not just simply say they won't. Please give me reasons as to why they won't.

In any case... Get as much dinar as you can and get it now. DO NOT BUY RESERVES!!!!. Find the best exchange rate you can and get it before time runs out. Might not happen today or tomorrow or until September, but the more you have the better off WE ALL will be.
tobiasfunke
tobiasfunke

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:36 pm

Actually I took a look at the economic realities for the average Iraqi a while back. I don't remember the exact numbers, but the conclusion was they were lucky to have 2 dinar to rub together once necessities were taken care of. IMO the holdings of the average Iraqi are not high enough to even be a consideration in what ever they do.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 2805820865  question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 2805820865  question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 2805820865  question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:45 pm

Im with you tobiasfunki this sounds crasy enough to be true .i just feel like there are some holes in the redenom theori .and NO cj and trb i humble admit you are more versed in this indever than i am and will not debiat debate or dabait what ever .with you. i simple chose to beleive in something more possotive to come out of this .this planet is in such disrepair and needs something to intervien so bad .
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tobiasfunke Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:07 pm

TIMSTERS wrote:Im with you tobiasfunki this sounds crasy enough to be true .i just feel like there are some holes in the redenom theori .and NO cj and trb i humble admit you are more versed in this indever than i am and will not debiat debate or dabait what ever .with you. i simple chose to beleive in something more possotive to come out of this .this planet is in such disrepair and needs something to intervien so bad .

Well I don't think it's crazy at all. I think it is exactly what the Iraqi people deserve for their 20 year sacrifice (well really they deserve more but...) for the betterment of the rest of the planet.

But a re-denomination does nothing. I believe that is one of the points that lopsters make. That they will re-denmonate and everything stays the same and later Iraq may or may not RV...

Well that spells trouble for the Iraqi people.

And articles have been coming out saying that same thing. Thats why the GOI have been saying that they want to hold off on removing the three zero's and the new currency until AFTER they raise the value. Iraq don't just need lower denominations now. They need investors. They need customers.

See and Shabibi knows this. But he was trying hard NOT to show his hand but the GOI just doesn't get WHAT it is Shabibi was doing (was trying to do, was put in his position to do) They didnt get how deleting the 3 zero's was the start to raising the value. They just thought that was it. And he didnt want them to know the plan... and he didnt have to tell them the plan either BECAUSE, the CBI is NOT a government entity.

The CBI consults with the Ministry of Finance but they don't HAVE to disclose anything to them, without legal precedence. The CBI is solely responsible for the exchange rate and monetary policies. Which has also been in the news. The GOI has been complaining about not knowing what the CBI has been up to for months. Allawi publicly begging Maliki to leave the CBI alone and let them do there job. Because Allawi GET'S IT.

However, why would the GOI care about a simple re-denomination? A re-denomination that wouldn't change anything. I say because the GOI knows that SOMETHING needs to change to fix there issues... and moving decimals around aint gonna do it.

Shabibi been realized that and has been position himself to do whats needs to be done. God knows why it hasnt happened yet. Im sure it's partly political and partly logistical...

But what I do know, is that if a re-denomiation then RV is allthey are planning, those poor Iraqis will have to wait another 20-30 years before there standard of living goes back to Pre-Embargo. And THAT is what I really hope doesn't happen. That would be an injustice I would rather not except.

In any case... Get as much dinar as you can and get it now. DO NOT BUY RESERVES!!!!. Find the best exchange rate you can and get it before time runs out. Might not happen today or tomorrow or until September, but the more you have the better off WE ALL will be.
tobiasfunke
tobiasfunke

Back to top Go down

Post by tobiasfunke Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:15 pm

Kevind53 wrote:Actually I took a look at the economic realities for the average Iraqi a while back. I don't remember the exact numbers, but the conclusion was they were lucky to have 2 dinar to rub together once necessities were taken care of. IMO the holdings of the average Iraqi are not high enough to even be a consideration in what ever they do.

I agree

tobiasfunke
tobiasfunke

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:32 pm

tobiasfunke wrote:
TIMSTERS wrote:Im with you tobiasfunki this sounds crasy enough to be true .i just feel like there are some holes in the redenom theori .and NO cj and trb i humble admit you are more versed in this indever than i am and will not debiat debate or dabait what ever .with you. i simple chose to beleive in something more possotive to come out of this .this planet is in such disrepair and needs something to intervien so bad .

Well I don't think it's crazy at all. I think it is exactly what the Iraqi people deserve for their 20 year sacrifice (well really they deserve more but...) for the betterment of the rest of the planet.

But a re-denomination does nothing. Actually it increases the purchasing power of the dinar since after the RD 1 dinar is almost equal to $1USD, makes accounting easier and restores Iraqi faith in their national currency... I believe that is one of the points that lopsters make. That they will re-denmonate and everything stays the same and later Iraq may or may not RV... Well everything stays the same as far as no one gains or loses any money... More importantly the Iraqi's don't get or feel screwed in any way...

Well that spells trouble for the Iraqi people. How?

And articles have been coming out saying that same thing. Thats why the GOI Parliament have been saying that they want to hold off on removing the three zero's and the new currency until AFTER they raise the value. The articles have been indicating that they plan on raising the value of the dinar to 1000 to 1, so when they RD/remove the zeros, the new currency will have a 1 to 1 exchange ratio with the USD...
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Fnews.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D31246
"to raise the price of the dinar up to (1000) dinars to the dollar at the present time suitable for economic recovery and increases the reality of living of the individual
and restore its distinguished position among nations."

Iraq don't just need lower denominations now. They need investors. They need customers. They need infrastructure, Erbil/profit sharing, the HCL and a fully seated GOI...

See and Shabibi knows this. But he was trying hard NOT to show his hand but the GOI just doesn't get WHAT it is Shabibi was doing (was trying to do, was put in his position to do) They didnt get how deleting the 3 zero's was the start to raising the value. They just thought that was it. And he didnt want them to know the plan... and he didnt have to tell them the plan either BECAUSE, the CBI is NOT a government entity. He has told them over and over and all of the articles explaining the RD is to educate the Iraqi populous...

The CBI consults with the Ministry of Finance but they don't HAVE to disclose anything to them, without legal precedence. The CBI is solely responsible for the exchange rate and monetary policies. Which has also been in the news. Exactly!!! The GOI has NO control over the CBI and the CBI can do whatever it chooses to the dinar... The GOI has been complaining about not knowing what the CBI has been up to for months. Allawi publicly begging Maliki to leave the CBI alone and let them do there job. Because Allawi GET'S IT.

However, why would the GOI care about a simple re-denomination? Because they are uninformed/uneducated on what a re-denomination is, how it works and why governments do it... You have to remember that even many people in Parliament don't have an education above a 6th grade level... A re-denomination that wouldn't change anything. I say because the GOI knows that SOMETHING needs to change to fix there issues... and moving decimals around aint gonna do it. You really don't seem to understand what a re-denomination is, how it works and why governments do it...

Shabibi been realized that and has been position himself to do whats needs to be done. God knows why it hasnt happened yet. Because there isn't a fully seated GOI yet, but he has said that the process is underway and the lower denoms will be released sometime between September and the end of the year... He wants to start 2013 with the new currency... Im sure it's partly political and partly logistical...

But what I do know, is that if a re-denomiation then RV is allthey are planning, those poor Iraqis will have to wait another 20-30 years before there standard of living goes back to Pre-Embargo. Why is that? They will have implemented Erbil/profit sharing, the HCL before any currency reform is implemented, thus raising the annual income for every Iraqi citizen and they would also have a currency that has greater purchasing power... And THAT is what I really hope doesn't happen. That would be an injustice I would rather not except.

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:36 pm

If they don't RV soon, there will be quite a few of us that WILL be screwed, to the wall, with BIG lag bolts!! Come on, RV!!:cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingosawbe Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:17 pm

4-24-2012 Bear5642: The majority of information we are getting about this happening is not true. Until Iraq settles the political unrest in their country this is not going to happen I'm not trying to discourage anyone but lets get real week after week the same thing we need a GOI and they need a stable government. I do believe it will RV and they are trying to go in the right direction. It's not about arrest, most of that is the white hat guys and they are smoking something. All you have to do is go to the internet and look up going global east meets west and Iraq business news and you will see. On one end there are a lot of poistive things happening in Iraq and the other we need a GOI. I've been in here for over 3 years and in this investment for over 7 and ask Sambo and Miskebam, I dont lie and as a man of god, I am responsible for what I say. I still get tons of information and I do have sources inside of Iraq and they are telling me no change in their currency no lower denoms on the street and the us dollar is still number 1
kingosawbe
kingosawbe

Back to top Go down

Post by tobiasfunke Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:42 pm

CJ... how is re-denominating having greater purchasing power?

It's just like exchanging pennies for dollars.

It's the same money. You are buying the same amount of stuff.

Whether you have 1000 pennies (OUR dinar) or 10 dollars (re-denominated dinar) It's the same.

So since according to you, I dont seem to know what a RD does.. Please Educate us all.

How does an RD give a currency greater purchasing power?

"Actually it increases the purchasing power of the dinar since after the RD 1 dinar is almost equal to $1USD, makes accounting easier and restores Iraqi faith in their national currency... "
HUH? I'm confused because with an RD 1000 old dinar is still worth the same. The NEW dinar is 1:1 BUT no one has the new dinar so they ALL have to trade in the old dinar 1000:1 to get the new dinar.... Why not just keep using dollars?

They trade the old 1000 old IQD ofr 1 new one... Or one dollar like they been have but without worrying if the GOI will cause a civil war and they lose there money again.

If you were a businessman in Iraq trying to provide for your family... would you trade 1000 old dinar for 1 new one. Or would you just get a dollar like you have been doing for the last 10 years?

Where is the incentive to use the new dinar?

tobiasfunke
tobiasfunke

Back to top Go down

Post by kingosawbe Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:53 pm

Personally I don't have any faith the R/V will happen any time soon. What bear says makes a lot of sense. I think the R/V will happen but I believe we may still have a long wait ahead. I don't know if it will be in time to help any of us. Specially if the US dollar devalues at the rate it is going now. So many nations have quit using the US dollar as the trade dollar.Opting to use there own currency for trade. Two of the biggest Russia and China.The more that the progressive socialist Democrats and there pal obama give away. The weaker the dollar becomes. The sanctions on Iran are a joke,there trading oil for technology Although they have vast amounts of oil they have no refineries. China is taking care of that.So batton down the hatches folks. looks like were in for a ruff ride
kingosawbe
kingosawbe

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:56 pm

I am starting to agree with you !
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:02 pm

If I might address a point that sometimes goes overlooked: The $500, $1,000, $5000, etc. bills were taken out of production in the United States in 1969. That does not mean that those bills are no longer useless. They are just not printed currently for circulation. If you have one, you can still walk into a bank and cash it, if you want to.

Just thought I would point that out.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:07 pm

tobiasfunke wrote:CJ... how is re-denominating having greater purchasing power?

It's just like exchanging pennies for dollars.

It's the same money. You are buying the same amount of stuff.

Whether you have a 1,000,000 (OUR dinar) or 1000 (re-denominated dinar) It's the same. Yes they are the same, but 1 new dinar will now buy what used to take 1000 dinar to purchase... It's purely psychological, but using less zeros to purchase the same amount of goods equals greater purchasing power...
So since according to you, I dont seem to know what a RD does.. Please Educate us all. Again here is the link, it will take you a while to read all the info there, but it will be well worth your time... http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t17481-re-denomination-a-very-real-possibility-and-it-s-nothing-to-be-afraid-of

How does an RD give a currency greater purchasing power? When the 000's are removed, 1 new dinar will now buy what used to take 1000 dinar to purchase...

"Actually it increases the purchasing power of the dinar since after the RD 1 dinar is almost equal to $1USD, makes accounting easier and restores Iraqi faith in their national currency... "
HUH? I'm confused because with an RD 1000 old dinar is still worth the same. The NEW dinar is 1:1 BUT no one has the new dinar so they ALL have to trade in the old dinar 1000:1 to get the new dinar.... Why not just keep using dollars? National pride and the fact that the dinar is now equal

They trade the old 1000 old IQD ofr 1 new one... Or one dollar like they been have but without worrying if the GOI will cause a civil war and they lose there money again.

If you were a businessman in Iraq trying to provide for your family... would you trade 1000 old dinar for 1 new one. Or would you just get a dollar like you have been doing for the last 10 years? I don't know about you, but I would be proud to use my countries currency (cause of the pride I have in my country) not to mention that I don't care to use infidel money, but also because it is appreciating and will be/is more valuable than the USD. Especially when the value is raised up around the Kuwaiti dinar which could happen right after the RD or it could be a while after...

Where is the incentive to use the new dinar? Explained above...

BDT, And one would be a fool to exchange them at a bank for face value when a mint set of 1K and 500 notes together are worth over $500,000 to collectors...

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:12 pm

CJ you are correct about the psychological impact perhaps, however the actual purchasing power is the same because you only have 1/1000 of what you had before. So yes per dinar it is higher, but for the average Joe or Mohamed, or Ali or whatever on the street it makes no difference in how much food they put on the table ... and that my friend is ultimately where the rubber meets the road.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by tobiasfunke Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:24 pm

ok So the mechanism for the RD is firstly, purely psychological. And the reason to use the RD currency and to ignore the risks is because of pride in your country and your religion.

The future value of the IQD apparently has no bearing, or else they would use it now. And I guess there pride and dislike for "infidels" only kicks in if the dinar goes 1:1 with the USD

I guess we will have to disagree.

I know that Iraqi business men and business men around the world are intelligent.

tobiasfunke
tobiasfunke

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:52 am

WOW THIS IS THE BEST THREAD EVER delete

Last edited by TIMSTERS on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:32 am

General Tire has some excellent treads on their truck tires-:cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by skappe Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:39 am

Terbo and others:
There are some of us who have already been "screwed to the wall"! (as you put it). We have already lost our homes, our families, and other things and have learned a BIG lesson-- not to put our trust in "uncertain riches"! We have learned that we can only trust GOD and no currency RV, or investment.
We need it as bad as the next person, but we are still making it, and will continue to put one foot in front of the other day after day, hoping and believing it will happen soon, but not putting all our trust in this investment, but rather in the Lord God Almighty! He never leaves us or forsakes us and will take us thru! Blessings,

skappe

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:28 pm

SO !!???? WHAT HAPPEN ? DID WE ALL AGREE TO DISAGREE ???????? question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 576492484
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tobiasfunke Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:57 pm

TIMSTERS wrote:SO !!???? WHAT HAPPEN ? DID WE ALL AGREE TO DISAGREE ???????? question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 576492484

Well I disagree that less zero's means greater purchasing power, when you are also moving the exchange rate the same amount of zeros that you are removing.

And I also disagree that businessmen would risk there lively hood because of pride of a currency that they at the moment have absolutely no pride in.

But thats me.

If you believe that less zeros means grater purchasing power and that Iraqi businessmen would do that then more power to ya.

tobiasfunke
tobiasfunke

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_evans2u Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:05 pm

TIMSTERS wrote:SO !!???? WHAT HAPPEN ? DID WE ALL AGREE TO DISAGREE ???????? question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? - Page 3 576492484
I don't know about anyone else but I'm totally confused now.
So are we going to make an exceptional profit when this happens (RV/RI/RD) or are we going to get screwed? I don't know anymore.

mr_evans2u

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:32 pm

mr_evans2u wrote:
I don't know about anyone else but I'm totally confused now.
So are we going to make an exceptional profit when this happens (RV/RI/RD) or are we going to get screwed? I don't know anymore.
now you are officialally one of us lol!
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_evans2u Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:15 pm

TIMSTERS wrote: now you are officialally one of us lol!
I've been involved with the Dinar investment for over 4 years now, never have I been more confused then now. crazyspin

mr_evans2u

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:34 pm

tobiasfunke wrote:

Well I disagree that less zero's means greater purchasing power, when you are also moving the exchange rate the same amount of zeros that you are removing.

And I also disagree that businessmen would risk there lively hood because of pride of a currency that they at the moment have absolutely no pride in. How are they risking their lively hood with a new currency?

But thats me.

If you believe that less zeros means grater purchasing power and that Iraqi businessmen would do that then more power to ya.

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tobiasfunke Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:23 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:
tobiasfunke wrote:

And I also disagree that businessmen would risk there lively hood because of pride of a currency that they at the moment have absolutely no pride in. How are they risking their lively hood with a new currency?

But thats me.

Because if something happens with the Iraqi government, that dinar could lose value. Just like it did before.

It would be far less risky to just keep using the USD or JD

tobiasfunke
tobiasfunke

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:33 pm

Except if they make it illegal to use any other currency other than IQD.... Wink

therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tobiasfunke Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:49 pm

True.

So why dont they just do that now?

That would solve all there inflation problems in the country.

tobiasfunke
tobiasfunke

Back to top Go down

Post by tobiasfunke Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:54 pm

Let me stop being coy.

They wouldnt do that. Not unless they want there economy to collapse.

In order for people to have confidence in something they have to believe that it is the BEST option. If you force them to use a particular currency then there goes capitalism and there goes that purely psychological effect CJ says an RD will have on the people.

Also no one outside of Iraq will want to do any business with Iraq or in Iraq. There goes all foreign investment.... total economic collapse.

tobiasfunke
tobiasfunke

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:46 pm

The psychological effect is not something CJ pulled out of his butt. Its been written in many of the documents on why countries RD...

therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:58 pm

I don't think anyone said or implied that .... just sayin Twisted Evil

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum