Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ?

+17
Shadow
Freedom!!!
kdb100
dinarstar
tobiasfunke
SEBtopdog
Terbo56
CaptnJerry
Barry G
stevejss1
fang2
PrudenceArt
rick152
Kevind53
therealbutterfly
Jayzze
TIMSTERS
21 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? Empty question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ?

Post by TIMSTERS Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:51 pm

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF IRAQ RV,ING THE DINAR WE HOLD TO A 1 TO 1 RATE THEN INTRODUCING THE NEW LOWER DENOMS AT THE SAME RATE .I KNOW WE,VE DISCUSSED A REDENOM BUT WHAT IF OR COULD THEY ?
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? Empty Re: question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ?

Post by Jayzze Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:57 pm

t this point i will take 1 to1 and run across the desert sands like a sand rat the way iraq gets thins done.i am not a gready person
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? Empty Re: question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ?

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:01 pm

@TIMSTERS wrote:WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF IRAQ RV,ING THE DINAR WE HOLD TO A 1 TO 1 RATE THEN INTRODUCING THE NEW LOWER DENOMS AT THE SAME RATE .I KNOW WE,VE DISCUSSED A REDENOM BUT WHAT IF OR COULD THEY ?

I dont know what you are really asking? Do you mean by rving the current iqd at 1:1 and then introducing the new ones at the current rate of 1166? Or bring in the new notes at the new 1:1 rate? I cant answer your question since I dont know what you mean.... sorry
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:01 pm

@jayzze wrote:t this point i will take 1 to1 and run across the desert sands like a sand rat the way iraq gets thins done.i am not a gready person
lol! happydance
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:05 pm

Would I like more? Heck yea, would I be happy with the Dinar 1:1 with the USD? You bet ... more would be better, but 1:1 would still be a huge return.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? 2805820865  question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? 2805820865  question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? 2805820865  question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:06 pm

@therealbutterfly wrote:
@TIMSTERS wrote:WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF IRAQ RV,ING THE DINAR WE HOLD TO A 1 TO 1 RATE THEN INTRODUCING THE NEW LOWER DENOMS AT THE SAME RATE .I KNOW WE,VE DISCUSSED A REDENOM BUT WHAT IF OR COULD THEY ?

I dont know what you are really asking? Do you mean by rving the current iqd at 1:1 and then introducing the new ones at the current rate of 1166? Or bring in the new notes at the new 1:1 rate? I cant answer your question since I dont know what you mean.... sorry
they say in the articles they will co exist i just wander if they are saying an rv of 1 to 1 with the iqd we hold then in sep. introduce the new L/D,S at a 1 to 1 rate as well from what im reading they are hurting financialy and are trying to get the dinar up in value.so my question is .do you think an rv could happen then new lower denoms come in at a 1 to 1 then move up from there ?
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:11 pm

@TIMSTERS wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote:

they say in the articles they will co exist i just wander if they are saying an rv of 1 to 1 with the iqd we hold then in sep. introduce the new L/D,S at a 1 to 1 rate as well from what im reading they are hurting financialy and are trying to get the dinar up in value.so my question is .do you think an rv could happen then new lower denoms come in at a 1 to 1 then move up from there ?

Well, when they say they will co-exist, they also say that they will be introducing the new notes at that same time and a 25 note will have the same value as the old 25000 note. SOOOOOooo that tells me that they are RD'ing and thats it. Thats an immediate increase in value while reducing the currency in circulation at the same time.

If they do as you suggest, then a 25,000 note will still be a 25,000 note and a shop keeper will have to issue 24,999 in change for a can of coke. Think thats really gonna happen? Or does it make more sense that they can use a 25,000 OR a 25 note to buy the same item? ALL the articles tell me its a redenomination and not a revaluation. Sorry but its just what they are saying and based on all the articles and documents of how countries redenom, its all the same....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:26 pm

is it possable for iraq to exchange the old for the new the way you say ? 25k for 25 note in country but as for us a new exchange rate out side the country .the reason im asking is my contact in the state dept. gave me this senerio.almost word for word... they were saying that iraq cant devalue any more of there currency by removing it from the market place they would be in real trouble considering that iran and other countrys are depleting iraq of usd.

Last edited by TIMSTERS on Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:26 pm

Timsters that is a good question for a discussion. Thanks. I think that it is quite possible we will see a 1 to 1 and lowers out and very soon. I also think that around September we will see at least a RI if not RV.

For conversation's sake please notice I said possible.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:42 pm

@TIMSTERS wrote:is it possable for iraq to exchange the old for the new the way you say ? 25k for 25 note in country but as for us a new exchange rate out side the country .the reason im asking is my contact in the state dept. gave me this senerio.almost word for word... they were saying that iraq cant devalue any more of there currency by removing it from the market place they would be in real trouble considering that iran and other countrys are depleting iraq of usd.

A lop/rd doesnt devalue anything tho. And to have something IN country thats different outside doesnt make any sense. Basically you are saying that the Iraqis would get screwed over but the rest of the world would make money? That would cause the biggest civil war as soon as it would happen.

As has been stated in many many reports and documents and studies, an RD affects ALL notes, ALL salaries, ALL bank accounts, ALL electronic banking etc. To pick and choose what gets redenomed would cause total chaos. WONT happen. I will bet money on that one.....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:33 pm

ok lets try this lets say they remove the 3 zero notes bringing the amount of dinar to the billions obviousely thats not enough to maintain there bills ..correct ? so then they revalue what they have left to bring the amount up to the trillions that they already have .an rv of 1 dollar doesnt get them back to where they were at before the removal of the 3 zero notes b ut very close then come out with the new l/d,s puts there currency at a more maintainable rate ..i guess what im trying to say is i cant see them removeing all those note bringing there amount iin the billions when there bills are way over that amount so is it plausable for removal then rv then rd ? at a 1 to 1 rate ?
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:39 pm

example 75 trillion remove 3 zeros becomes 75 billion ok .. then rv the remaining dinar 75 billion old dinar from the 1166 rate to a 1 to 1 rate i dont know how to calculate that but you get what im saying.then introduce the new L/D,S at the 1 to 1 rate come on TRB i just want a ray of sunshine please!!!
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:50 pm

@TIMSTERS wrote:example 75 trillion remove 3 zeros becomes 75 billion ok .. then rv the remaining dinar 75 billion old dinar from the 1166 rate to a 1 to 1 rate i dont know how to calculate that but you get what im saying.then introduce the new L/D,S at the 1 to 1 rate come on TRB i just want a ray of sunshine please!!!

Ok you are confusing things.... when they RD, and take the zeros off, and lets the example that they have 30 trill in circ right now. That now becomes 30 Bill and that automatically raises the rate from $.00086 to now $.86. Seeing that the current 25000 note is worth about $21.50, the new 25 note will be worth the same $21.50. Which is why they will co exist and have the same purchase power because basically, they are the same note.

Now I dont know what you mean by them having only billions and thats not enough to maintain their bills? Can you clarify what you mean by that?
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PrudenceArt Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:55 pm

REMEMBER THESE WORDS....................REDENOMINATE THEN REVALUE..

25000 BECOMES 25

REVALUE AFTER REDENOM BY 4

25 * 4 = 100

YOU MAKE 4 TIMES YOUR INITIAL INVESTMENT

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:58 pm

im trying to figure out how to explain it ..you sat the removal of the 3 zeros is from the bank notes and the exchange rate ? i was just thinking they are removeing the 3 zero notes alone bringing then down to the billion x amount will be removed 30 trillion to 30 billion then rv the remaining amount .that gets the amount of there holdings back up close to where they were before the removal of the X amount of dinar the rv would be the removal of the 3 zeros from the exchange rate making it a 1 to 1 ratio then introduce the new l/d,s and i just dont know how to explain my point any better than that sorry..
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:59 pm

@PrudenceArt wrote:REMEMBER THESE WORDS....................REDENOMINATE THEN REVALUE..

25000 BECOMES 25

25 * 4 = 100

i get that ..i just wandered if there could be another way of doing it first lop then rv then issue new dinar at new rv rate is it possible or not
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:02 pm

@TIMSTERS wrote:im trying to figure out how to explain it ..you sat the removal of the 3 zeros is from the bank notes and the exchange rate ? i was just thinking they are removeing the 3 zero notes alone bringing then down to the billion x amount will be removed 30 trillion to 30 billion then rv the remaining amount .that gets the amount of there holdings back up close to where they were before the removal of the X amount of dinar the rv would be the removal of the 3 zeros from the exchange rate making it a 1 to 1 ratio then introduce the new l/d,s and i just dont know how to explain my point any better than that sorry..

Ok, you are thinking they are taking the large notes off the street bascially , then raise the rate, right? Thats NOT a redenomination. Thats an rv. But the thing is, thats not what the articles are saying they will do, so thats what I have to go on. So far there is no lack of large notes on the streets either, so that kinda goes against the removal off the streets theory. Sorry but I am going only off the news and articles from the CBI and thats all I can say.....

question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:03 pm

@TIMSTERS wrote:
@PrudenceArt wrote:REMEMBER THESE WORDS....................REDENOMINATE THEN REVALUE..

25000 BECOMES 25

25 * 4 = 100

i get that ..i just wandered if there could be another way of doing it first lop then rv then issue new dinar at new rv rate is it possible or not

Thats exactly the scenario Prudence posted... a lop and a new rate....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:06 pm

good you understood what i was saying but i also cant and never have heard them do what they say !!! so is it possible or not ??? LOP, THEN RV REMAINING DINAR, THEN REDENOMINATE ?
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:08 pm

@therealbutterfly wrote:
@TIMSTERS wrote:

25000 BECOMES 25

25 * 4 = 100

Thats exactly the scenario Prudence posted... a lop and a new rate....
YES I HAVE GROWN TO EXCEPT WE ARE GETTING SCREWED ,I KNOW ITS A PROFIT BUT NOT WHAT I WAS HOPING FOR . I JUST WANDER IF WHAT WAS PRESENTED TO ME IS POSSIBLE OR NOT THEY SOUNDED SO REASURING (STATE CONTACT I MEAN)

Last edited by TIMSTERS on Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:11 pm

THEY SAID THE 3 ZERO NOTES ARE TO BE REMOVED LEAVING THE OLD L/D,S 50,250,500 ECT... RV THAT BY REMOVING THE 3 ZEROS ON THE EXCHANGE RATE ..THEN ISSUE NEW L/DS AT 1 TO 1
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:15 pm

That censor
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:16 pm

Woops
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:20 pm

HERES WHAT ELSE THEY SAID REMOVAL OF THE THREE ZEROS ..TELL IRAQIS COME TO THE BANK WITH YOUR 25 K EXCHANGE FOR 20 USD WHEN THEY HAVE X AMOUNT OF THEM IN THEN REMOVE THE 3 ZEROS ON THE EXCHANGE RATE AND ISSUE THE NEW L/D,S AT THE SAME TIME AS THE REMOVAL OF THE EXCHANGE RATE ZEROS.. GOTTA GO FOR NOW BUT WILL RETURN.CYA
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:23 pm

@TIMSTERS wrote:good you understood what i was saying but i also cant and never have heard them do what they say !!! so is it possible or not ??? LOP, THEN RV REMAINING DINAR, THEN REDENOMINATE ?

A lop IS redenomination.....

And they have always done what they said they would, just not on our time line or one we understand.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:24 pm

@TIMSTERS wrote:THEY SAID THE 3 ZERO NOTES ARE TO BE REMOVED LEAVING THE OLD L/D,S 50,250,500 ECT... RV THAT BY REMOVING THE 3 ZEROS ON THE EXCHANGE RATE ..THEN ISSUE NEW L/DS AT 1 TO 1

This scenario is what the gurus are saying.... pullin in the large notes and then they will rv...
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:26 pm

@TIMSTERS wrote:HERES WHAT ELSE THEY SAID REMOVAL OF THE THREE ZEROS ..TELL IRAQIS COME TO THE BANK WITH YOUR 25 K EXCHANGE FOR 20 USD WHEN THEY HAVE X AMOUNT OF THEM IN THEN REMOVE THE 3 ZEROS ON THE EXCHANGE RATE AND ISSUE THE NEW L/D,S AT THE SAME TIME AS THE REMOVAL OF THE EXCHANGE RATE ZEROS.. GOTTA GO FOR NOW BUT WILL RETURN.CYA

So this scenario is that they are removing the large notes and giving USD in exchange? Basically dollarizing again? And THEN they will introduce the small notes with a new rate and then they hope it will pull the USD off the streets then? Is that what I am understanding frm your post?
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:27 pm

HMMMM ANY ONE ELSE HAVE A TAKE ON THIS?
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:30 pm

@therealbutterfly wrote:
@TIMSTERS wrote:HERES WHAT ELSE THEY SAID REMOVAL OF THE THREE ZEROS ..TELL IRAQIS COME TO THE BANK WITH YOUR 25 K EXCHANGE FOR 20 USD WHEN THEY HAVE X AMOUNT OF THEM IN THEN REMOVE THE 3 ZEROS ON THE EXCHANGE RATE AND ISSUE THE NEW L/D,S AT THE SAME TIME AS THE REMOVAL OF THE EXCHANGE RATE ZEROS.. GOTTA GO FOR NOW BUT WILL RETURN.CYA

So this scenario is that they are removing the large notes and giving USD in exchange? Basically dollarizing again? And THEN they will introduce the small notes with a new rate and then they hope it will pull the USD off the streets then? Is that what I am understanding frm your post?
YES IF THEY LET THE IRAQIS KNOW THEY HAVE A NEWS CURRENCY THAT IS EQUELL TO THE USD 1 FOR 1 5 FOR 5 THEN I THINK THEY WOULD EXCHANGE TO THE DINAR WITH HOPES OF A HIGHER RV DOWN THE ROAD .
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:34 pm

WHAT IM THINKING IS IRAQ WANTS AND THINKS THEY CAN PULL IN ALL THE 3 ZERO NOTES OFF THE STREETS OF IRAQ BEFORE AN RV ACCURES .LEAVING ONLY THE 50 250, 500, ECT. THEN BY REMOVEING THE 3 ZEROS ON THE EXCHANGE RATE THAT WILL RAISE THE VALUE OF THE DINAR THEY ARE LEFT HOLDING .THEN COMES THE NEW AND IMPROVED DINAR ...DIINAR FOR DOLLAR !!
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:37 pm

@TIMSTERS wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote:

YES IF THEY LET THE IRAQIS KNOW THEY HAVE A NEWS CURRENCY THAT IS EQUELL TO THE USD 1 FOR 1 5 FOR 5 THEN I THINK THEY WOULD EXCHANGE TO THE DINAR WITH HOPES OF A HIGHER RV DOWN THE ROAD .

Ok, so this is what your friend at the UST says they are planning?

Oh and on your previous post, as much as no one likes it, a RD doesnt screw anyone over. Its all equal. Sure its not great as far as profit margin but thats how it is in investing. You win and you lose, but this is a low entry cost investment, so cant really expect much..... JMHO

question for CJ AND TRB AND ALL OTHERS ? Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:38 pm

@TIMSTERS wrote:WHAT IM THINKING IS IRAQ WANTS AND THINKS THEY CAN PULL IN ALL THE 3 ZERO NOTES OFF THE STREETS OF IRAQ BEFORE AN RV ACCURES .LEAVING ONLY THE 50 250, 500, ECT. THEN BY REMOVEING THE 3 ZEROS ON THE EXCHANGE RATE THAT WILL RAISE THE VALUE OF THE DINAR THEY ARE LEFT HOLDING .THEN COMES THE NEW AND IMPROVED DINAR ...DIINAR FOR DOLLAR !!

I would love that to be the case. Smile
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:42 pm

SHE CAME HERE IN FEB. LAST YEAR SHES WITH THE STATE DEPT. HAS BEEN FOR 22 YEARS AND SHE JUST LEFT IRAQ AFTER BEING THERE FOR 6 YEARS SHE SEEMED WELL INFORMED BUT ALSO TOLD ME IT COULD ALL FALL APART REALLY QUICK SO DONT GET MY HOPES TO HIGH .. I TOOK CARE OF HER BOXERS FOR HER (DOG) NOT UNDYS LOL SHE TRUSTED NO ONE WITH THEM EXCEPT US.. SO I GOT SOME DECENT INTEL.BEFORE I WOULD LET HER HAVE THEM BACK lol!

Last edited by TIMSTERS on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:44 pm

I'll take a stab at it in my option through articles and research and one dinar might buy you a gain of sand LOL! Out side of Iraq which is what we are concerned with for at least two years we will have up to 3 different Iraqi bills in circulation. We will have the large denoms such as a 5 thousand dinar note the ones we have now ready to go. After it rv's we will have the small denoms that are already printed that the US paid for and have stored away until the rv, then we will have the new lower denoms that are being printed now with all regional languages on them. No matter what the rv comes out at all these bill will have equal face value always. For discussion let's say the revalued dinar is worth one dollar= one dinar. With that being said a 5000 dinar note would be worth $5000.00 usd ok? 1000 new 5 dinar notes that the US made for them and have stored will be worth $5000.00 usd ok? When the new notes that are in production with all languages on the bills 1000 of those 5 dinar bill will also be worth $5000.00 usd. So, Large denoms, old lower denoms and new denoms being printed could all co-exist at the same time for up to two years. Why two years? Dr Shabibi said they will be "lifting" the three zero bills off the market in a period of two years. We need not be concerned with what the dinar is worth in Iraq, in country the dinar will be looked at in terms of buying power not paired value, they will have more buying power per dinar after the RV. That is why you hear all the one to one in country. They are trying to explain to the Iraqis that one IQD will be worth around one US dollar it is for example purposes to teach them one to one and will help dedollorize there country from the usd it has nothing to do with the international market. Internationally we are looking at an international rate, how much is one dinar worth compared to one USD or a GBP etc, a comparison of currencies-a 25,000 dinar note is worth $25,000.00 (at one to one) we do not know what it will come out at. It was at 3.21 dinar to one USA when we devalued there currency so every dinar equaled $3.21 usd. It is very complicated to explain the worth of the IQD in Iraq just be concerned with our rate in the international market. That alone is enough to blow our minds.Blessings

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:49 pm

@stevejss1 wrote:I'll take a stab at it in my option through articles and research and one dinar might buy you a gain of sand LOL! Out side of Iraq which is what we are concerned with for at least two years we will have up to 3 different Iraqi bills in circulation. We will have the large denoms such as a 5 thousand dinar note the ones we have now ready to go. After it rv's we will have the small denoms that are already printed that the US paid for and have stored away until the rv, then we will have the new lower denoms that are being printed now with all regional languages on them. No matter what the rv comes out at all these bill will have equal face value always. For discussion let's say the revalued dinar is worth one dollar= one dinar. With that being said a 5000 dinar note would be worth $5000.00 usd ok? 1000 new 5 dinar notes that the US made for them and have stored will be worth $5000.00 usd ok? When the new notes that are in production with all languages on the bills 1000 of those 5 dinar bill will also be worth $5000.00 usd. So, Large denoms, old lower denoms and new denoms being printed could all co-exist at the same time for up to two years. Why two years? Dr Shabibi said they will be "lifting" the three zero bills off the market in a period of two years. We need not be concerned with what the dinar is worth in Iraq, in country the dinar will be looked at in terms of buying power not paired value, they will have more buying power per dinar after the RV. That is why you hear all the one to one in country. They are trying to explain to the Iraqis that one IQD will be worth around one US dollar it is for example purposes to teach them one to one and will help dedollorize there country from the usd it has nothing to do with the international market. Internationally we are looking at an international rate, how much is one dinar worth compared to one USD or a GBP etc, a comparison of currencies-a 25,000 dinar note is worth $25,000.00 (at one to one) we do not know what it will come out at. It was at 3.21 dinar to one USA when we devalued there currency so every dinar equaled $3.21 usd. It is very complicated to explain the worth of the IQD in Iraq just be concerned with our rate in the international market. That alone is enough to blow our minds.Blessings
SOUNDS GOOD TO ME..
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:08 pm

@stevejss1 wrote:I'll take a stab at it in my option through articles and research and one dinar might buy you a gain of sand LOL! Out side of Iraq which is what we are concerned with for at least two years we will have up to 3 different Iraqi bills in circulation. We will have the large denoms such as a 5 thousand dinar note the ones we have now ready to go. After it rv's we will have the small denoms that are already printed that the US paid for and have stored away until the rv, then we will have the new lower denoms that are being printed now with all regional languages on them. No matter what the rv comes out at all these bill will have equal face value always. For discussion let's say the revalued dinar is worth one dollar= one dinar. With that being said a 5000 dinar note would be worth $5000.00 usd ok? 1000 new 5 dinar notes that the US made for them and have stored will be worth $5000.00 usd ok? When the new notes that are in production with all languages on the bills 1000 of those 5 dinar bill will also be worth $5000.00 usd. So, Large denoms, old lower denoms and new denoms being printed could all co-exist at the same time for up to two years. Why two years? Dr Shabibi said they will be "lifting" the three zero bills off the market in a period of two years. We need not be concerned with what the dinar is worth in Iraq, in country the dinar will be looked at in terms of buying power not paired value, they will have more buying power per dinar after the RV. That is why you hear all the one to one in country. They are trying to explain to the Iraqis that one IQD will be worth around one US dollar it is for example purposes to teach them one to one and will help dedollorize there country from the usd it has nothing to do with the international market. Internationally we are looking at an international rate, how much is one dinar worth compared to one USD or a GBP etc, a comparison of currencies-a 25,000 dinar note is worth $25,000.00 (at one to one) we do not know what it will come out at. It was at 3.21 dinar to one USA when we devalued there currency so every dinar equaled $3.21 usd. It is very complicated to explain the worth of the IQD in Iraq just be concerned with our rate in the international market. That alone is enough to blow our minds.Blessings

Ok so whats your take on when they say that the 25,000 note can be used to purchase the same item as a new 25 note?
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:37 pm

IMO in Iraq they will be and are pulling all these triple notes off the market as fast as possible (while they have very little value) they are doing that now. I think what they are trying to tell their citizens is what there 25,000 dollar notes that they are using now before the RV will be "equal in buying power" of the new 25 dinar note which will come out after the RV. If an Iraqi living in Iraq has a 25,000 note now when it RVs it will be worth around $25,000 dollars but once that bill is turned in to the bank in Iraq it will never be currculated again. So IMO what they are saying is the 25,000 note now (before) the RV will be what the 25 dinar will be worth after the RV.

Our tripple notes will come off the market threw our banking system and UST not to be recurrculated. our currency worth is determand by international market of currencies. Iraqs worth is what they can buy with it. Unless an Iraqi goes out side there country and use there dinar they will not realize what it is worth in the international market. They will only know that after the RV they can buy more than they could before the RV.They do not think like us or understand what we understand. I hope I wrote this so it can be understood.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:38 pm

We will be millionaires or by god the c.b.i will pay :king:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:40 pm

@stevejss1 wrote:IMO in Iraq they will be and are pulling all these triple notes off the market as fast as possible (while they have very little value) they are doing that now. I think what they are trying to tell their citizens is what there 25,000 dollar notes that they are using now before the RV will be "equal in buying power" of the new 25 dinar note which will come out after the RV. If an Iraqi living in Iraq has a 25,000 note now when it RVs it will be worth around $25,000 dollars but once that bill is turned in to the bank in Iraq it will never be currculated again. So IMO what they are saying is the 25,000 note now (before) the RV will be what the 25 dinar will be worth after the RV.

Our tripple notes will come off the market threw our banking system and UST not to be recurrculated. our currency worth is determand by international market of currencies. Iraqs worth is what they can buy with it. Unless an Iraqi goes out side there country and use there dinar they will not realize what it is worth in the international market. They will only know that after the RV they can buy more than they could before the RV.They do not think like us or understand what we understand. I hope I wrote this so it can be understood.

Well put...

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:42 pm

punisher wrote:We will be millionaires or by god the c.b.i will pay :king:
lol! hemademe happydance
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:06 pm

@stevejss1 wrote:IMO in Iraq they will be and are pulling all these triple notes off the market as fast as possible (while they have very little value) they are doing that now. I think what they are trying to tell their citizens is what there 25,000 dollar notes that they are using now before the RV will be "equal in buying power" of the new 25 dinar note which will come out after the RV. If an Iraqi living in Iraq has a 25,000 note now when it RVs it will be worth around $25,000 dollars but once that bill is turned in to the bank in Iraq it will never be currculated again. So IMO what they are saying is the 25,000 note now (before) the RV will be what the 25 dinar will be worth after the RV.

Ok so the guy goes to the store on monday and buys a toaster for 25,000 dinar. Tuesday they rv and now he can go buy a new car instead?
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:38 pm

TRB absolutely but remember once there 25000 dollar notes are gone they will not ever see them again. If they are smart enough or lucky enough to have 25000 notes when it RVs they will be rewarded. Also remember there currency is all but dried up over there they have been doing that on purpose for some time. They want the tripple zeros off the market when it RVs. That is one of the reason they have been using the USD so much, it's almost the only currency over there.

In a "different" way if you went to the currency exchanger and cashed in a 25,000 IQD note before the RV on Monday you would get around $20.00 or so and maybe be able to buy a toast. Tuesday if it RV'd you could go to the currency exchanger exchange to USD and buy a real nice car instead.

The big difference is we are exchanging one currency for another they are not.

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:20 am

@stevejss1 wrote:TRB absolutely but remember once there 25000 dollar notes are gone they will not ever see them again. If they are smart enough or lucky enough to have 25000 notes when it RVs they will be rewarded. Also remember there currency is all but dried up over there they have been doing that on purpose for some time. They want the tripple zeros off the market when it RVs. That is one of the reason they have been using the USD so much, it's almost the only currency over there.

In a "different" way if you went to the currency exchanger and cashed in a 25,000 IQD note before the RV on Monday you would get around $20.00 or so and maybe be able to buy a toast. Tuesday if it RV'd you could go to the currency exchanger exchange to USD and buy a real nice car instead.

The big difference is we are exchanging one currency for another they are not.

But according to my contacts there, there is no shortage of dinar nor is it drying up and the dollar and dinar are used about equally in purchasing.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Barry G Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:05 am

Anything short of a RI will never happen!

If we were only talking Iraq, it would have been possible but we are talking a global reset of the economy. In order for that to work, we must have a significant rate. It has become much bigger than Iraq. Iraq is only the catalyst in this event.

For the last year, we have heard about the LOP. We have heard the $.86, and we have head the 1:1. These numbers will not help the globe. Yes, everyone keeps saying "how can they afford it" and "the numbers don't work". The reality is that the PTB can assign any number they want as it is only digits in a computer. We are not talking gold bullion reserves here. You must look at this from a global perspective, without at least an RI, we will experience a global economic meltdown that will result in rioting and WWIII. There is no other solution.

I'm not here to predict or advocate doom and gloom. Look at the facts. Look at history. Look at our own country. Whenever we have need more money we just crank up those printing presses. The politicians and the banksters never really thought or cared about the end result which is huge debt saddled to the future generations. The difference is that this new plan is a global effort - not just one or two countries. We just hit the reset button and start over!

Barry G

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:51 am

TRB But according to my contacts there, there is no shortage of dinar nor is it drying up and the dollar and dinar are used about equally in purchasing. according to my contact the CBI has been dollarizing the country little by little .the iraqis prefer useing the USD. and not the dinar becouse of the amount they have to carry around so when the CBI tells all iraqis to bring in and exchange for usd they might even give a little more USD in exchange to bring in all 3 zero notes thus taking pressure off the CBI when an rv takes place. really the iraqis are the ones that will get the short end of the stick IF !!! they dont hang on to a 3 zero note of some kind..
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:36 am

@Barry G wrote:Anything short of a RI will never happen!

If we were only talking Iraq, it would have been possible but we are talking a global reset of the economy. In order for that to work, we must have a significant rate. It has become much bigger than Iraq. Iraq is only the catalyst in this event.

For the last year, we have heard about the LOP. We have heard the $.86, and we have head the 1:1. These numbers will not help the globe. Yes, everyone keeps saying "how can they afford it" and "the numbers don't work". The reality is that the PTB can assign any number they want as it is only digits in a computer. We are not talking gold bullion reserves here. You must look at this from a global perspective, without at least an RI, we will experience a global economic meltdown that will result in rioting and WWIII. There is no other solution.

I'm not here to predict or advocate doom and gloom. Look at the facts. Look at history. Look at our own country. Whenever we have need more money we just crank up those printing presses. The politicians and the banksters never really thought or cared about the end result which is huge debt saddled to the future generations. The difference is that this new plan is a global effort - not just one or two countries. We just hit the reset button and start over!

Where does it say this will be the start of a global reset anywhere? Just curious as to why you think that way. I know the gurus say stuff like that but I cant see any articles, documents, or anything to back it up. So just tryin to figure out where all this came from with people on the forums..... thanks! :-)
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:39 am

@TIMSTERS wrote:TRB But according to my contacts there, there is no shortage of dinar nor is it drying up and the dollar and dinar are used about equally in purchasing. according to my contact the CBI has been dollarizing the country little by little .the iraqis prefer useing the USD. and not the dinar becouse of the amount they have to carry around so when the CBI tells all iraqis to bring in and exchange for usd they might even give a little more USD in exchange to bring in all 3 zero notes thus taking pressure off the CBI when an rv takes place. really the iraqis are the ones that will get the short end of the stick IF !!! they dont hang on to a 3 zero note of some kind..

Ok well I am going off what my personal contacts say and those that are THERE on the ground and they say they all use the large notes and there is no issue with them being pulled off the streets. If you remember before, there were articles talking about how they had to DEdollarize and that the bases and contractors had to use dinar as of a certain date. So who knows who or what is right, I am just going with what I know....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:52 am

same here iraq is a very big country and intel comes from all over .with the dinar going down in value the iraqis prefer USD dont have to carry as much . so by giveing false intel to the iraqis about the value of the dinar tanking this will incourage the use of the usd .
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:19 am

@therealbutterfly wrote:
@TIMSTERS wrote:TRB But according to my contacts there, there is no shortage of dinar nor is it drying up and the dollar and dinar are used about equally in purchasing. according to my contact the CBI has been dollarizing the country little by little .the iraqis prefer useing the USD. and not the dinar becouse of the amount they have to carry around so when the CBI tells all iraqis to bring in and exchange for usd they might even give a little more USD in exchange to bring in all 3 zero notes thus taking pressure off the CBI when an rv takes place. really the iraqis are the ones that will get the short end of the stick IF !!! they dont hang on to a 3 zero note of some kind..

Ok well I am going off what my personal contacts say and those that are THERE on the ground and they say they all use the large notes and there is no issue with them being pulled off the streets. If you remember before, there were articles talking about how they had to DEdollarize and that the bases and contractors had to use dinar as of a certain date. So who knows who or what is right, I am just going with what I know....

You talk about bogus intel being given sometimes but never stopped to think that maybe you are being fed some bs as well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:19 am

@TIMSTERS wrote:same here iraq is a very big country and intel comes from all over .with the dinar going down in value the iraqis prefer USD dont have to carry as much . so by giveing false intel to the iraqis about the value of the dinar tanking this will incourage the use of the usd .

Good point.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum