Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Talked to ALI FROM DINARTRADE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Talked to ALI FROM DINARTRADE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Talked to ALI FROM DINARTRADE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Talked to ALI FROM DINARTRADE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Talked to ALI FROM DINARTRADE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Talked to ALI FROM DINARTRADE I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Talked to ALI FROM DINARTRADE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Talked to ALI FROM DINARTRADE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Talked to ALI FROM DINARTRADE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Talked to ALI FROM DINARTRADE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Talked to ALI FROM DINARTRADE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Talked to ALI FROM DINARTRADE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Talked to ALI FROM DINARTRADE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Talked to ALI FROM DINARTRADE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Talked to ALI FROM DINARTRADE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Talked to ALI FROM DINARTRADE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Talked to ALI FROM DINARTRADE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Talked to ALI FROM DINARTRADE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Talked to ALI FROM DINARTRADE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Talked to ALI FROM DINARTRADE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Talked to ALI FROM DINARTRADE

+11
Olddab
Queen Dinar
Kevind53
undertherainbow
StevenPJ06
Keys
aksafeone
Just Da Truth
supergirl
therealbutterfly
joekucz
15 posters

Go down

Talked to ALI FROM DINARTRADE Empty Talked to ALI FROM DINARTRADE

Post by joekucz Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:05 pm

Talked to ALI FROM DINARTRADE 3151798102 Hi EveryOne This is Joe Kuczmarski In Our Great state of Alaska , I have a Non Profit Called ArtistsAgainstHunger.org. I just got off the phone with Ali he wanted me to let everyone know that he has moved his MAIN OFFICE to Las Vegas Nevada away from his Family for Safety Reasons..DINARTRADE is Back and Better!!!! What his is doing for us is awesome. He has the oppurtinity to help alot of people by leveraging there money with Reserve Dinars . You will never loose your money because if it doesnt RV with in the time frame you get you 10 percent back in Dinars. He is really trying to help the people. Anyone buying Dinars on Reserve, anywhere else will loose there money and are getting riped off. I have the Pleasure of spending time with Ali in California many times and Trust this man.. He also said he has alot of up and coming things he will anounce soon..Well God Bless all From Alaska to you Straight from the Horses Mouth.

joekucz

http://ArtistsAgainstHunger.org

Back to top Go down

Talked to ALI FROM DINARTRADE Empty Re: Talked to ALI FROM DINARTRADE

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:33 pm

I am sure he is happy to have the free advertising. We already know about him moving his offices, its all over the place plus he posted the info in emails etc. Nice to see he is following the move of other companies that will give you what you paid for on reserves. He isnt the only one doing it nor is he the first. But guess he wised up and realized he had to change his old practices in order to compete.

Talked to ALI FROM DINARTRADE Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:45 pm

Well said TRB!
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Talked to ALI FROM DINARTRADE Empty SUPERGIRL U ARE THE BEST !!!!!!!!

Post by Just Da Truth Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:05 pm

affraid I POSTED THIS 3 DAYS AGO, BUT THE MODS REMOVED IT FROM THE SITE, I AM NOT PROMOTING ALI, BUT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE GOOD FOR YOU ALL TO SEE HE WAS BACK !!!! THANKS SUPERGIRL FOR YOUR POST !!!!! HE WILL BE ON BONDLADY TOMMROW WITH A IN DEPTH INTERVIEW !!!! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Just Da Truth
Just Da Truth
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by joekucz Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:23 pm

What other Companys Pay u back what u spent on your reserves..not dinar banker ?

joekucz

http://ArtistsAgainstHunger.org

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:50 pm

joekucz wrote:What other Companys Pay u back what u spent on your reserves..not dinar banker ?

I am not one to start naming companies and helping them make money so do some research and you will see there are others. Personally, I see no reason to have this thread at all because all it does is give free advertising. Just like you gave your non profit a free promotion too. Wink
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:56 pm

I am locking this thread and we will proceed from there. Since it was removed 3 days ago I think whom ever wanted to view it should have done so by now.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:21 pm

After consultation it was determined that this thread could be unlocked and continue. Thank you for you patience while we debated the issues.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:29 pm

You should listen to his interview with Dinar Daddy today. I posted it in another thread.

It will give you a new perspective as to what's going on with the dinar.
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenPJ06 Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:48 pm

As a relative newbie to dinar land, this is the first that I had heard of Dinar Trade and their reserve option. For those of you who are more senior and experienced in this investment, please remember that until this RV comes home to roost, there will always be newbies such as my self who will both need and appreciate basic information such as this.

StevenPJ06

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:10 pm

StevenPJ06 wrote:As a relative newbie to dinar land, this is the first that I had heard of Dinar Trade and their reserve option. For those of you who are more senior and experienced in this investment, please remember that until this RV comes home to roost, there will always be newbies such as my self who will both need and appreciate basic information such as this.

This is a new WAY he is doing reserves, thats all. I would hope as a newbie, you would do some serious research on everyone involved in this 'investment'. That includes who the dealers associate with.... there is plenty of info out there for you to find. Happy hunting..... Smile
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by undertherainbow Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:29 pm

I have a thought, after a whole year of reserving we finally managed to purchase outright, instead of spending x amount every month to reserve, why not spend x amount and actually purchase what u can afford and have it in hand? just a thought,

undertherainbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:00 pm

undertherainbow wrote:I have a thought, after a whole year of reserving we finally managed to purchase outright, instead of spending x amount every month to reserve, why not spend x amount and actually purchase what u can afford and have it in hand? just a thought,

Bingo! Give that person a ceegar! 8)

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Talked to ALI FROM DINARTRADE 2805820865  Talked to ALI FROM DINARTRADE 2805820865  Talked to ALI FROM DINARTRADE 2805820865  Talked to ALI FROM DINARTRADE 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Dinar Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:13 pm

Can someone tell me where " Bondlady" does here interviews? I would like to listen to the interview. Thank you!

Queen Dinar

Back to top Go down

Post by Olddab Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:19 pm

Think eneryone should listen to the entire interview with Roger and Ali. If the dinar RV's within the next couple of days great, but that doesn't seem to be the case after listening to the interview. Ali does promote his site and new offerings, however lots of info contradicting what many gurus are saying
Olddab
Olddab
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GivingGodTheGlory Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:55 pm

There seems to be bitterness toward Mr. Ali and Dinar Trade from the tone of some of these postings.

God does not like UGLY and snippy attitudes.

There are many people who are new to this forum-site, and it would be nice if you all would be more professional in your comments.

Whether you asked for this or not, you are showing your true colors and heart by being so negative with your comments.

Feel free to remove my posting. However, I am only try to point out that professionalism is always preferred as well as courtesy to one another.

It is okay to agree to disagree.

IN ALL YOUR WAYS, ACKNOWLEDGE THE LORD GOD AND HE SHALL DIRECT YOUR PATHS.

GivingGodTheGlory

Back to top Go down

Post by nwrichard Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:40 pm

I hope that the newbies will listen and take heed. It doesn't matter if you buy on reserves, get the 10% back in Dinars if it doesn't RV, or buy outright. Don't buy on a bet, a hunch, or "intel" that it will happen on such and such day. If and when you make the decision to purchase, only spend what you can afford to light a match to and burn. This is a speculative investment not a sure deal no matter who tells you otherwise. Don't loose your house, marriage, job, or health by spending what you can't afford to throw away. To do otherwise is succombing to a gambler's mentality.

My personal belief is it will RV, it is just a matter of when.
nwrichard
nwrichard
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:13 am

well said nwrichard!
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:29 am

I sure wish I could have had this for the last year what a great guy
I think we should get our 10% that we put down, sorry DB your not sympathetic to the poor, to me the heart is not where it should be.
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:27 am

GivingGodTheGlory wrote:There seems to be bitterness toward Mr. Ali and Dinar Trade from the tone of some of these postings.

There are many people who are new to this forum-site, and it would be nice if you all would be more professional in your comments.

Whether you asked for this or not, you are showing your true colors and heart by being so negative with your comments.

Feel free to remove my posting. However, I am only try to point out that professionalism is always preferred as well as courtesy to one another.

Please dont dictate how people should post about how they feel about someone else. You dont know their dealings with the person, so you cant comment if they are incorrect or not. Just stick with comments on your own personal transactions and leave it at that. Other people know more than some on here about certain people..... As you said, God dont like ugly.... and since you dont know more than only how he treated you during your business dealings, you cant say anything more than that......
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:50 am

GivingGodTheGlory wrote:There seems to be bitterness toward Mr. Ali and Dinar Trade from the tone of some of these postings.

the day before yesterday you came on here telling us not to judge and god don't like ugly etc. etc.
and here again you are saying it again, but aren't YOU in fact judging???
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:27 am

supergirl wrote:

the day before yesterday you came on here telling us not to judge and god don't like ugly etc. etc.
and here again you are saying it again, but aren't YOU in fact judging???

Talked to ALI FROM DINARTRADE 1261280965
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:33 am

joekucz wrote:Talked to ALI FROM DINARTRADE 3151798102 Hi EveryOne This is Joe Kuczmarski In Our Great state of Alaska , I have a Non Profit Called ArtistsAgainstHunger.org. I just got off the phone with Ali he wanted me to let everyone know that he has moved his MAIN OFFICE to Las Vegas Nevada away from his Family for Safety Reasons..DINARTRADE is Back and Better!!!! What his is doing for us is awesome. He has the oppurtinity to help alot of people by leveraging there money with Reserve Dinars . You will never loose your money because if it doesnt RV with in the time frame you get you 10 percent back in Dinars. He is really trying to help the people. Anyone buying Dinars on Reserve, anywhere else will loose there money and are getting riped off. I have the Pleasure of spending time with Ali in California many times and Trust this man.. He also said he has alot of up and coming things he will anounce soon..Well God Bless all From Alaska to you Straight from the Horses Mouth.
dont be a sucker !!!!! these guys are only in it for them selves ALI made so much offf reserves that he was able to take a year vacation with his intire family ..and now hes coming back to make sure round 2 provides him with a 2 year vacation next year dont fall for the reserves only spend what you have on hand this is directed at all newbys please dont fall for his hype !!!
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum