Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Breakfast pleeese!! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Breakfast pleeese!!

+4
SEBtopdog
Splovengates
fang2
rocklady
8 posters

Go down

Breakfast pleeese!! Empty Breakfast pleeese!!

Post by rocklady Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:27 am

Ponee, Horizon, Kevin,

I guess it sounds like I am always hungry and I am. Breakfasssst Please. I can't think about the rest of this until I have something to eat.Breakfast pleeese!! 761671673
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Breakfast pleeese!! Empty Re: Breakfast pleeese!!

Post by fang2 Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:35 am

Rocklady, I am getting ready to fix bagels and lox with cream cheese, red onion, tomatoes and capers. I will fix enough for everyone !
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:50 am

Breakfast pleeese!! Breakfast

Here you go....until horizon comes back. I think she went on a camping trip this weekend and ponee must be sleeping in.

Back to top Go down

Post by rocklady Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:52 am

Thank goodness. Thanks Fang and aim88. I was feeling huungry and this sure looks good. I am not really good at breakfast.
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rocklady Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:54 am

Hey maybe when the RV hits Emeral will come on and fix us some grub!
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:54 am

Breakfast pleeese!! 275px-A_small_cup_of_coffeeYou want some coffee to go with that? I need some, stayed up too late last night and then Miss Kitty threw up at 2 a.m. this morning and Emily did the same at 6. Oh. sorry I shouldn't talk about tht at the breakfast table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:55 am

@rocklady wrote:Hey maybe when the RV hits Emeral will come on and fix us some grub!

I'm on board with that, rocklady! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Back to top Go down

Post by rocklady Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:55 am

Hope you are all doing well today. This has been a long haul. It's on it's way maybe today is our day.:cheers:
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rocklady Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:57 am

Ohhhhh!!! That's not fun all night. Eat slowly aim88. Dont let them see you taking a bite.affraid
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:58 am

@fang2 wrote:Rocklady, I am getting ready to fix bagels and lox with cream cheese, red onion, tomatoes and capers. I will fix enough for everyone !

YUM, yum, yum, one of my very favorites! With good, strong, dark coffee!Breakfast pleeese!! 1261280965

You're welcome, rocklady. We have to all help each other out in times like these.Breakfast pleeese!! 2859867778 Breakfast pleeese!! 2859867778 Breakfast pleeese!! 2859867778

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:59 am

@rocklady wrote:Ohhhhh!!! That's not fun all night. Eat slowly aim88. Dont let them see you taking a bite.affraid

I know! Actually, I am going to pick up my brother and go to breakfast so they won't see me. They are all sleeping now of course, and I have to start my day, LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by rocklady Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:00 am

How have you been doing Fang2 are you making some plans for the big day? I bet we won't be hungry after the big one ha!! We won't have any time to eat and probably won't even think about it. Just saying. I think it will be my new diet plan. Go RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rocklady Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:00 am

Have a great day!!!!
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:02 am

Ya'll have a blessed day. Gotta go get brother. It's another day in paradise in H-town and hope it is wherever you are!

❤ Love and ((((hugs))))!❤

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:25 am

Sorry Rocklady, I posted but I must of forgot to hit send. It is going to be raining here all day, much needed!! So I will try to stay home and force myself to so some work around the house, and then relax. LOL You and everyone have a great day !!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:34 am

aim88, I just tryed something different to my bagels and lox, I just added bacon to it is so good , I will call it bagel lox club.LOL Hope no one is afended !!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:41 am

THIS IS THE ONLY REAL SUNDAY, MONDAY MORNING BREAKFAST I WANT
Breakfast pleeese!! Img_0010

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rocklady Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:42 am

Have a great day all, have to go and get a few things done myself. Breakfast pleeese!! 3079029344
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rocklady Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:45 am

Hey Splovengates,

I am with you on that one. I bet none of us will be looking for bacon on that day Ha!! I am with you on that plate of goods. Love that gold silverware and gold rimmed dishes.
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:46 am

Splovengates, Now if we can stack some USD beside It.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:52 am

@fang2 wrote:Splovengates, Now if we can stack some USD beside It.

I DONT HAVE ANY USD'ssss to scramble in with my DinarBacon.

"WHATS FOR DINNER?"

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:18 pm

"HOW 'BOUT LUNCH?"

Breakfast pleeese!! Img_0011

Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:43 pm

Been watching this thread this morning. Very funny stuff, all. Thanks.....I needed that! :flower:

Breakfast pleeese!! Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Breakfast pleeese!! Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:36 pm

Splovengates, You must be one of the whales that cashed in already, hehehe !!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:30 pm

Bacon? Did someone say bacon????

Breakfast pleeese!! Bacon_12

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Breakfast pleeese!! 2805820865  Breakfast pleeese!! 2805820865  Breakfast pleeese!! 2805820865  Breakfast pleeese!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:54 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:Bacon? Did someone say bacon????

Breakfast pleeese!! Bacon_12

AFTER THE RV YOU CAN EAT ALL THE PIG GUTS YOU WANT.
JUST GIVE ME "LETTUCE"

Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:08 pm

Breakfast pleeese!! Bacon_13

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Breakfast pleeese!! 2805820865  Breakfast pleeese!! 2805820865  Breakfast pleeese!! 2805820865  Breakfast pleeese!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:17 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:Breakfast pleeese!! Bacon_13

Good one, Kevin! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:50 pm

@Kevind53

Breakfast pleeese!! Not11

Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rocklady Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:36 pm

Kevin,

You are really a funny guy. Keep the pics coming. They are always good for a LOL
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:54 pm

@Splovengates wrote:@Kevind53

Breakfast pleeese!! Not11

Not sure where you're coming from with that, but in Acts 10, John has a vision of a sheet descending from heaven with all kinds of animals, clean and unclean upon it. The Lord speaks and says to him "Arise, kill and eat. John replies "...I have never eaten anything unclean, to which the Lord replies “What God has cleansed you must not call common.”

Then when some wanted to command the gentiles to conform to the law, the disciples in their instructions to those gentile believers said: " ...it seemed good to the Holy Spirit, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things: that you abstain from things offered to idols, from blood, from things strangled, and from sexual immorality. If you keep yourselves from these, you will do well."

We are also cautioned in many other places such as Galatians 2 and 5 not to place ourselves back under bondage to the law. The only law we are subject to as believers is the Law of Love. Jesus was asked which was the greatest law and He replied: "“The first of all the commandments is: "Hear, O Israel, the LORD our God, the LORD is one. And you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.’ This is the first commandment. And the second, like it, is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these." He also added "On these two hang all of the law and the prophets." In the end, that is really all we are asked to do, walk in love, His love. If we do that, the rest will take care of itself, and He will take care of us, but if we make ourselves subject to any other part of the law instead, we make ourselves subject to the rest of the law as well.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:30 am

Kevind53 "Not sure where you're coming from with that, but in Acts 10, John has a vision of a sheet descending from heaven with all kinds of animals, clean and unclean upon it. The Lord speaks and says to him "Arise, kill and eat. John replies "...I have never eaten anything unclean, to which the Lord replies “What God has cleansed you must not call common.”

Not wanting to get into a controversy here over this subject, but all I will say is that Acts 10/13 has been missinterpreted by many people concerning this text.

This text is really talking about not calling any man common or unclean. See vs28.
This vision has nothing to do with diet but was a sign that the Gospel was to be preached to the Gentiles.

Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:14 am

backing up splovengates
Isa 66:17 "Those who sanctify and purify themselves to go into the gardens, following one in the midst, eating pig's flesh and the abomination and mice, shall come to an end together, declares the LORD.

is it ok to eat mice too? do you think God had changed his mind now?

I really like the health laws (recommendations) I feel great all the time, ever watch "supersize me" I can imagine what I would be if I ate bacon everyday.
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:54 am

I will only say this, taken in isolation, your interpretation might be possible, but even in that passage Peter states that he was instructed to eat with the gentiles, the instructions from the disciples and other passages also point toward the interpretation I have pointed out, as well as Paul's disagreement with Peter.

I am fully aware of the OT dietary restrictions, I am also fully aware that we are warned that once we are out from under the law, not to place ourselves back under it. Paul scolds the Galatians for trying to accomplish by works - obedience to the law, what had already been accomplished by the Blood.

I wish I had more time to discuss this, but alas work and life call and I must answer ... You are welcome to your interpretation, but please do not try to make myself or others subject to that interpretation.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:29 am

I AM SOOOO HUNGRY!!!

I got right on here after a LONG night at work...looking for Horizon's beautiful coffee-n-breakfast but I cannot find it. 🇳🇴

I guess I gotta make my own Rolling Eyes ~eggs/sausage/seasoned potato bites. Anyone want some!?
:cyclops:

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Breakfast pleeese!! Smiley-happy093Breakfast pleeese!! 7_11_117Breakfast pleeese!! Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:26 am

KEVIN53 SAID "You are welcome to your interpretation, but please do not try to make myself or others subject to that interpretation."

??"do not try to make myself or others subject to that interpretation."??
Well, you just made me an others subject to your interpretation too.

I think you missed the boat about eating with the Gentiles. Thats the point of this text.

Also, this idea that Jesus did away with the OT dietary restrictions is another misinterpretation of Scripture. Jesus did away with the CEREMONIAL LAWS, dealing with the sancturary. Jesus fulfilled the CEREMONIAL LAWS at the cross.

Why would Jesus/God do away with dietary restrictions, because the were not good for human consumption, and then change, and say,"now we can eat anything we want" God forbid.

THE BIBLE SAYS, GOD SAYS, " I, THE LORD DO NOT CHANGE. IM THE SAME TODAY, YESTERDAY AND TOMORROW.

by the way, we need to go somewhere else to discuss this issue further, than on this site. Appreciate the dialog, anyway.

Last edited by Splovengates on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:29 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : mispellin)

Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:31 am

@Catherine wrote:I AM SOOOO HUNGRY!!!

I got right on here after a LONG night at work...looking for Horizon's beautiful coffee-n-breakfast but I cannot find it. 🇳🇴

I guess I gotta make my own Rolling Eyes ~eggs/sausage/seasoned potato bites. Anyone want some!?

Still starvin'!!! :cyclops:

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Breakfast pleeese!! Smiley-happy093Breakfast pleeese!! 7_11_117Breakfast pleeese!! Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rocklady Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:20 am

Catherine,

I am in for breakfast!!! By the way great car!! Go RVVVVVVVVVVV!!!
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:30 am

@Catherine wrote:
@Catherine wrote:I AM SOOOO HUNGRY!!!

Still starvin'!!! :cyclops:

Check out the Coffee Shop.....I'm backkkkk!!!!!Breakfast pleeese!! 2859867778 It's Monday!!!!

Breakfast pleeese!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Breakfast pleeese!! 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:58 pm

MY CUP "JAVA" IS COLD BY NOW.
I NEED A HOT REFILL OF USD'ssss

Breakfast pleeese!! Cupof010

Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum