Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
Bank Packages  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bank Packages  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
Bank Packages  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Bank Packages  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Bank Packages  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Bank Packages  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Bank Packages  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Bank Packages  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Bank Packages  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bank Packages  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Bank Packages  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bank Packages  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bank Packages  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bank Packages  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bank Packages  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bank Packages  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bank Packages  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bank Packages  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bank Packages  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bank Packages  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

Bank Packages

+4
MiddleClassMaiden
silverbackdinar
stevejss1
sgdelaney
8 posters

Go down

Bank Packages  Empty Bank Packages

Post by sgdelaney Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:36 pm

What should be in a Bank Package ?

sgdelaney

Back to top Go down

Bank Packages  Empty Re: Bank Packages

Post by stevejss1 Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:09 am

Different Banks will have different perks. All major banks will have package for dinarians after the rv you don't need to bother the banks until you have money. you are not in control until after the RV. After the RV I would suggest personally going to the big 4 and finding out what they have to offer YOU. This is personal. Do not give your personal information out to dinar groups! No one on any site need to know your name address ph# how much dinar you have etc. If you don't personally know them off line and trust them off line don't give them your information on line. There will be many people coming back on the different site and talking about there bank experience. You can gather a lot of info that way. Shop the banks see what they are offering such as: a priviate banker, a tax accountant, a tax attorney, an investment manger, a trust attorney, free checking, and other services. If you trust the banks they can set up your entire financial life if you want or any part of it. Take your time do your research and do what's best for you. Pick a priviate banker that you click with you will have a working marriage with them for life if you choose. Most all the site have a long list of questions to ask priviate bankers you can take the list with you to interview them. Remember after the rv you are the millionaire you are in the drivers seat completely. What might work for me many not work for you at all you decide what you need.

Very Happy

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silverbackdinar Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:28 am

Great response stevejss1. I think a lot of people will benefit from the way it was worded.

:afro:
silverbackdinar
silverbackdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:41 am

stevejss1 wrote:Different Banks will have different perks. All major banks will have package for dinarians after the rv you don't need to bother the banks until you have money. you are not in control until after the RV. After the RV I would suggest personally going to the big 4 and finding out what they have to offer YOU. This is personal. Do not give your personal information out to dinar groups! No one on any site need to know your name address ph# how much dinar you have etc. If you don't personally know them off line and trust them off line don't give them your information on line. There will be many people coming back on the different site and talking about there bank experience. You can gather a lot of info that way. Shop the banks see what they are offering such as: a priviate banker, a tax accountant, a tax attorney, an investment manger, a trust attorney, free checking, and other services. If you trust the banks they can set up your entire financial life if you want or any part of it. Take your time do your research and do what's best for you. Pick a priviate banker that you click with you will have a working marriage with them for life if you choose. Most all the site have a long list of questions to ask priviate bankers you can take the list with you to interview them. Remember after the rv you are the millionaire you are in the drivers seat completely. What might work for me many not work for you at all you decide what you need.

Very Happy

EXCELLENT POST [stevejss1]! Lots of good, solid and valuable advice POST RV information. Makes GOOD SENSE to read and re-read what YOU have written several times AND copy and save the information for future reference. VERY important information... especially RIGHT NOW! THANKS for the 'heads up'!
MiddleClassMaiden :flower: threadsneaker Ilikeyou Ilikeyou Ilikeyou
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sgdelaney Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:06 am

Thank you for the Great response. !

sgdelaney

Back to top Go down

Post by lonestartxcowboy Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:08 pm

Great info stevejss1. So many people will be so excited that they will just jump at the first offer. I was in the car business for 31 years.....I have learned how to negotiate.

Stand up and be prepared to walk away if you are not happy with what their final offer is.

We must remember, the banking institution is a business...and one to make money! Do not be their"scapegoat" to make all the money off of you.

And it is better, to go to the banks in person, instead of over the phone. Face to Face will get you the best of all things!

I am one of thos kind of people who, "like my cake......and eat it too!
lonestartxcowboy
lonestartxcowboy

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:14 pm

stevejss1 wrote:Different Banks will have different perks. All major banks will have package for dinarians after the rv you don't need to bother the banks until you have money. you are not in control until after the RV. After the RV I would suggest personally going to the big 4 and finding out what they have to offer YOU. This is personal. Do not give your personal information out to dinar groups! No one on any site need to know your name address ph# how much dinar you have etc. If you don't personally know them off line and trust them off line don't give them your information on line. There will be many people coming back on the different site and talking about there bank experience. You can gather a lot of info that way. Shop the banks see what they are offering such as: a priviate banker, a tax accountant, a tax attorney, an investment manger, a trust attorney, free checking, and other services. If you trust the banks they can set up your entire financial life if you want or any part of it. Take your time do your research and do what's best for you. Pick a priviate banker that you click with you will have a working marriage with them for life if you choose. Most all the site have a long list of questions to ask priviate bankers you can take the list with you to interview them. Remember after the rv you are the millionaire you are in the drivers seat completely. What might work for me many not work for you at all you decide what you need.

Very Happy

Bank Packages  3079029344 You nailed it, stevejss1 !!!

Bank Packages  Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Bank Packages  Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:19 pm

At this point, I'm not looking for a package fom my bank, just a reciept with more than 6 figures on the left side of the decimel point.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:20 pm

1alaskan wrote:At this point, I'm not looking for a package fom my bank, just a reciept with more than 6 figures on the left side of the decimel point.

Yes, sir. I like how you think! Bank Packages  949729897

Bank Packages  Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Bank Packages  Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:24 pm

I'm more than happy to 'Second' that assessment!!-Gives me 'Goosebumps', it does!! Yeeeeeeess!:cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:33 pm

Im with you alaskan1! As that country song goes

"Just give me somthin to talk about"......

Hey, Put the money in my hand and I will finsh my plan!

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum