Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
The person that got me started in this investment... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The person that got me started in this investment... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
The person that got me started in this investment... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
The person that got me started in this investment... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
The person that got me started in this investment... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
The person that got me started in this investment... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
The person that got me started in this investment... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The person that got me started in this investment... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
The person that got me started in this investment... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The person that got me started in this investment... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The person that got me started in this investment... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The person that got me started in this investment... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The person that got me started in this investment... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The person that got me started in this investment... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The person that got me started in this investment... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The person that got me started in this investment... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The person that got me started in this investment... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The person that got me started in this investment... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The person that got me started in this investment... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The person that got me started in this investment... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

The person that got me started in this investment...

5 posters

Go down

The person that got me started in this investment... Empty The person that got me started in this investment...

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:50 pm

So the person that got me started in this investment is an overall decent guy. We don't talk much except ever so often. Well he contacted me out of the blue yesterday to let me know that DINAR TRADE is back in business (I already knew this of course from coming on this site and also getting personal emails sent to me from DT because I use to buy from them). Anyway...he said he finds it strange that after a year that now DT is coming back in business. He says he thinks something is up (like maybe the rv is very close).

Does anyone else get that feeling because of DINAR TRADE coming back...or is it just something to not even think about?

Back to top Go down

The person that got me started in this investment... Empty Re: The person that got me started in this investment...

Post by supergirl Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:36 pm

Supposedly Ali said he would open up just prior to the rv or when a significant change in the iraqi dinar has occurred. I personally wouldn't give it much thought. He's pumping just like everyone else.
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The person that got me started in this investment... Empty Re: The person that got me started in this investment...

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:01 pm

supergirl wrote:Supposedly Ali said he would open up just prior to the rv or when a significant change in the iraqi dinar has occurred. I personally wouldn't give it much thought. He's pumping just like everyone else.

I want to be a plumber :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:07 pm

Yep- A pint of gin and your arss crack breaking a sweaty smile-The person that got me started in this investment... 3973136183 lol! Laughing The person that got me started in this investment... 3091836158 The person that got me started in this investment... 974290055
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:40 pm

Hey Guys I am On a roll today and I figure I would help with the DT thing .... DT is open in the states only , they approved DT to open here cause they can't open their Location in The Mid. East cause of Banking competition and that they wanted to make the money that they were having to share because of the competition over there. Sorry to be a know it all in the last day or two but I am on Fire and it is flowing from me..LOL So they Let DT open here, WHY???? Because they can't stop it here.... You have to watch out for Dealers They come and go and they seam stable right now BUT that is because it has been a constant flow of $ for them and the ride is not over yet....Just use cation PLEASE.... I have been down for a while and I am back till school starts Back up... Guess what my next class is....LOL World Economics and personal Finance .LOLOLOLOLOLO man do I have a story for them..... I love you Guys HNTT
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:44 pm

Ali knows as much as you and I do as to when this will happen. Dont read into it as anythig more than him makin more sales. And he never stopped sellin dinar while he was 'closed'.....

The person that got me started in this investment... Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:02 am

T. R. B...thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by GivingGodTheGlory Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:50 am

Stop being ugly about Ali at Dinar Trade.

God created him for a purpose and has a GREAT plan for he and his family.

Maybe he did not do everything correctly....just chill and let God deal with him.

He was always kind and helpful to me and was the company that I first bought from....as I knew very little about currency investment.

Stop judging and thank God that he was an instrument to help others get some IQD.

I bless Mr. Ali and his family and his business and pray that he can forgive all of you for your hateful comments.

GOD DOES NOT LIKE UGLY and there are consequences for your actions and words.....

IN ALL YOUR WAYS, ACKNOWLEDGE THE LORD GOD AND HE SHALL DIRECT YOUR PATHS.

GivingGodTheGlory

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum