Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
RV Revelaton I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
RV Revelaton I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
RV Revelaton I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
RV Revelaton I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
RV Revelaton I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
RV Revelaton I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
RV Revelaton I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
RV Revelaton I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
RV Revelaton I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
RV Revelaton I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
RV Revelaton I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
RV Revelaton I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RV Revelaton I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RV Revelaton I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RV Revelaton I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RV Revelaton I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RV Revelaton I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RV Revelaton I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RV Revelaton I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RV Revelaton I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

RV Revelaton

2 posters

Go down

RV Revelaton Empty RV Revelaton

Post by preacher Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:42 pm

RV Revelation
Jeremiah 33:3, 21 April 2012 ·

God told Adam the earth is cursed because of you and from that time sin has separated us from God and the Kingdom of Heaven.

Because of the sin curse we now live in an earth cursed kingdom.
If a kingdom, (earth cursed system) then everything in this kingdom is cursed because of the sin curse as taught in the Bible. Everything! By example; if you choose to operate in the earth cursed kingdom you will also operate under the cursed laws of that kingdom, the laws that we call natural laws, and these are laws of limitation. By having a free will, you choose to operate in the earth cursed kingdom when you fail to trust that what God says, He will do. So, not trusting in God and His word, (failure to release faith) even if you give a gift also known as sowing a seed, your harvest will come with limitation, due to the governing natural laws of the earth cursed government of the kingdom of this world.

In other words your money USD and your Dinar are under a curse. Thus, when you sow into the good work of the Kingdom of Heaven here on earth (2 Cor. 9:8-10) you must release your faith to believe what you sow will change kingdoms. Change to the Kingdom of no limitation, the Kingdom of God. This is exactly what Jesus did when He fed the 5000 men besides the women and children. The bible declares in Matthew 14:13-21 that Jesus took 2 fish and 5 loaves of bread and looking up toward heaven...blessed it by giving thanks (causing it to change Kingdoms from earth cursed to Kingdom of Heaven...no limitation) break it (representing the multiplication of the Kingdom...30, 60, 100 fold return) and gave it which represents Harvest.

Galatians 3:13 KJV
Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written , Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

Jesus was made a curse for us, in other words He took our curse, became our curse, then broke the curse by redeeming us from the curse, how so, He gave His life for us so we would not have to live under a curse.

However, the majority of Christians do not realize that they do not have to live under a curse or the earth cursed kingdom. They are still bound to limitation when the curse of this world has been broken by the “Finished Work of the Cross.” Thus, there is nothing impossible when we learn to release our faith to believe God.Nothing!

Let’s talk about the transfer of wealth promised by the word of God to the believer.

First of all, you must understand that our bartering system (money) is cursed and under natural law of the earth cursed system. Here on earth, money is controlled by a cursed economical system ruled and ultimately controlled by satan. However, Jesus is the only one able to fulfill the law of the “Old Covenant” demonstrating “Dominion Authority” over the curse of sin. Therefore, if the curse is broken off our lives and in every arena of our lives then, we can also brake the curse off our money.

You see, as a citizen of the supernatural Kingdom of Heaven you can rename money, and break the natural law of “like kind” by faith, causing the seed (money) that you sow, to change kingdoms. Let me explain. Say you have a need for deliverance from drug addiction. You wouldn’t want to sow drugs into the church or someones life so, you sow a seed from our bartering system (money) and rename it “deliverance from drug addiction.”
1.For your gift (seed) to change Kingdoms you must;
sanctify (set it apart from the curse by the blood of Jesus)
2.release your faith to believe your seed has changed kingdoms
3.bless it to multiply
4.sow it (plant into good ground)
Note: The number 4 means creation thus, representing the creative process of the Kingdom.

By changing Governments and Kingdoms you leave the cursed laws of limitation of this earth and move into the supernatural realm of Spiritual Law(s) in the Government of God, in the Kingdom of Heaven.This will allow you to see your seed change from the earth cursed kingdom to the Kingdom of Heaven if, you truly trust God to do what He said He will do. By fully trusting, He will allow you to see a picture of your harvest multiplied by the “Spiritual Law of Harvest,” 30, 60 and 100 fold harvest. When this happens the multiplication is not by natural means of the earth cursed kingdom but rather supernatural. How you ask; it is because the economy of the Government of God is constantly increasing due to the limitless creative power of Yeshua Ha-Mashiach (Jesus the Messiah) and His economy in the Kingdom of Heaven.

This revelation will bring understanding to the Biblical promise of the transfer of wealth.

We must understand that we took cursed USD and exchanged it for cursed Dinar. Please, take your cursed dinar and bless it, give it to God Almighty in the name of Jesus Christ. This will cause it to change Kingdoms...now sow it into the good work of the Kingdom of Heaven declaring 10% tithe, offerings and alms to minister to the needy and watch the RV come quickly.How so? Because, we have released our Faith to finance the Kingdom of Heaven here on earth. That's right, God has chosen you to finance the Kingdom of God here on earth where he has given you rights to rule manage and multiply.

God Bless

preacher

Back to top Go down

RV Revelaton Empty Re: RV Revelaton

Post by PrudenceArt Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:28 pm

if you want to blessed till your socks fall off, then rememebr that the sowing of the 10% is what is required,

as stated in malachi

bring in the whole tithe into the storehouse that there may be food in my house, Test me in this, says the lord God Almighty and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.

10% is required, the increase and tithe above the 10% is the blessing

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum