Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Another great day in paradise--Saturday DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Another great day in paradise--Saturday

Go down

Another great day in paradise--Saturday Empty Another great day in paradise--Saturday

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:36 am

God bless America and all of us today! Absolutely gorgeous weather--perfect for an rv or an RV.

(((Hugs))) all around to everyone! Another great day in paradise--Saturday 1839924927 Another great day in paradise--Saturday 1839924927 Another great day in paradise--Saturday 1839924927 I'm off to the farmers market. Even if we do RV today I still want my collards, free range eggs, local honey, arugula and goat cheese.

Another great day in paradise--Saturday DSC_4134

Back to top Go down

Another great day in paradise--Saturday Empty Re: Another great day in paradise--Saturday

Post by PrudenceArt Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:01 am

Ok but if I ever get any goat cheese...whattttttttt..you can have it

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Another great day in paradise--Saturday Empty Re: Another great day in paradise--Saturday

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:47 am

@PrudenceArt wrote:Ok but if I ever get any goat cheese...whattttttttt..you can have it

LOL. Yes, some of it is pretty strong. Depends on what they eat. I seem to tolerate it better than cow's milk.

I never made it to the market. Thought we were having an RV, LOL. But now I;m hungry and gotta go!

(((hugs))) to you Prudence!!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum