Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

UNSC - remember them? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

UNSC - remember them?

3 posters

Go down

UNSC - remember them? Empty UNSC - remember them?

Post by IQD4US Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:28 am

Not trying to rain on a parade - just sharing info as I come accross it. Haven't looked here in a while"

http://www.un.org/Docs/sc/Forecast.pdf

Iraq – UNAMI

Resolution 2001 (2011) of 28 July 2011

Para. 6: requests the Secretary-General to report to the Security Council every 4 months on the progress made towards the fulfilment of all of the responsibilities of the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI).
The report of the Secretary-General dated 28 March 2012 (S/2012/185) is before the Security Council.

Iraq – Oil for food

Resolution 1958 (2010) of 15 December 2010

Para.8: requests the Secretary-General to report and provide analysis to the Council on the usage and expenditure of the escrow account referenced in paragraphs 4 and 5 on an annual basis, the first no later than 31 March 2012, with the final report occurring three months after the transfer of any remaining funds retained for the purposes of paragraphs 4 and 5 to the Government of Iraq by 31 December 2016, unless otherwise authorized by the Security Council;
The report of the Secretary-General is expected to be issued in early April.

I place this here because I am hearing the RV called, and I have stood my ground on the June at the earliest timeline when I did not happen Jan 1. I may be wrong (I hope). The above information is positive IMHO.

Where I do not find updates on IMF about the program rate - I know that CBI completed thier personal audit of the Banking in Iraq - it is now with an independant auditor who will provide thier report to IMF. Last year it took the same 90 days CBI took - and records were requested on more than one occaision - and other information just plain missing. It is possible that CBI took advantage of the Arab Summit and the closing of CBI to complete and provide all reports needed. The audit can be anywhere between 1/3 to complete.

HOWEVER - since this is an audit of thier transparency in transactions - I believe the audit must be done and/or report filed with IMF before IQD will be able to become an internationally traded currency. This may have already been done...but in 21 days I doubt it.

Just keep a level head as some of the "intel" providers (unknown to us) have been known to misinform our information providers (Okie and others)- making us all look ...well you get the idea.
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

UNSC - remember them? Empty Re: UNSC - remember them?

Post by rick152 Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:42 am

IQD4US, Thank you for this informtion, good post

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

UNSC - remember them? Empty Re: UNSC - remember them?

Post by 1alaskan Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:41 am

I just hope the meeting for the UNSC to look at the Chapter satys on schedule for June, or earlier,

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum