Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What is the Deal with BWM? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What is the Deal with BWM? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
What is the Deal with BWM? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What is the Deal with BWM? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What is the Deal with BWM? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What is the Deal with BWM? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What is the Deal with BWM? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What is the Deal with BWM? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What is the Deal with BWM? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What is the Deal with BWM? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What is the Deal with BWM? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What is the Deal with BWM? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What is the Deal with BWM? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
What is the Deal with BWM? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
What is the Deal with BWM? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
What is the Deal with BWM? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
What is the Deal with BWM? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
What is the Deal with BWM? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
What is the Deal with BWM? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
What is the Deal with BWM? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

What is the Deal with BWM?

+12
jbish422
2texans
Dr. Linda
Kevind53
1alaskan
Cardiac99
Gadawg
sargd1
Clydesdale
IQD4US
rick152
ROJO$
16 posters

Go down

What is the Deal with BWM? Empty What is the Deal with BWM?

Post by ROJO$ Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:13 am

You know, I love OKIE if for no other reason, because HE IS A HUMBLE MAN!

But, it has to piss him off when every time he says this is very close or we are at the edge, BWM comes on here or where ever he posts from and basically calls OKIE an Idiot, with his belittling statements and arrogant rhetoric and his BIG STATEMENTS of how he's going to have to take all of us infants back to school. I am sooo sick of how full of themselves, some of these guys get, with the snide comments and how he needs to start all over with our education. Did any of you really smart guys ever think that what is needed here is prayer, and a little trust that GOD has this in the palm of His hand?

You know, I know for a fact that OKIE is a believer and a man of God, but these others with their smart donkey comments and their nasty "I'm the smartest guy in the room attitude" really take a lot of the spirit of brotherhood out of this and add a great deal of the WORLD into something that could have only happened at this time, and according to God's will, and in these the times that the Bible describes as the "End of days" because, GOD ORDAINED IT TO BE SO! Lest any of us ever forget, that this is truly, a once in a lifetime event and only could have come about for us, because God willed it to happen.!

Maybe, just Maybe, Mr. BWM, our friend OKIE and our Brothers OKIE and Bulldog along with a number of the other Christian GURUs take a portion of this event, on FAITH alone, mixed with some great contact's info, and then believe enough that God is in fact in charge, so that they can let go at some point and let God our Father in Heaven and Jesus Christ, bring this thing about, remembering to give God the Glory? ALWAYS REMEMBERING TO GIVE GOD THE GLORY. Because when this does finish, hopefully tomorrow, GOD will have made it happen, and none of the guys who believed before our generation or those who wrote the books of the Bible, ever mocked their brothers and sisters in Christ, In fact, I don't remember any of the Mockers and or sarchastic speakers or Gurus throughout time getting ahead, I remember those guys washed away during Noah's time, or burned up in the ovens during Daniel's time or destroyed the last time Babylon rose, in fact, didn't many of those that mocked and behaved arrogantly get turned into pillars of Salt the last time Babylon rose for a time?

Did you ever think maybe OKIE and Bulldog take a leap of faith at times, and or take all of the intel and add some prayer, and then come in and try to raise our spirits, because so many are hurting, or did you ever think of it that way at all Mr. Bmw or whatever?

Maybe, they believe, that Intel can only go so far, and then you have to trust OLD FRIENDS and GOD enough to let go of all the Systems and Technical mumbo-jumbo and just simply BELIEVE that God is in charge, and old friends do come through in the end, and that when all the cards are counted and all the score added up, the only thing in this life we can count on is the fact that we are not in charge of anything, and only if God decides that it is time, will it arrive, so that HIS children, might be blessed and find joy in this very complicated event, that will deliver the blessing so many in the world need so badly.

I have to laugh at times, when all of you technical guys with all your knowledge of systems and programs and protocol, forget the most important thing about this whole thing, when it is all said and done, everyone involved in this entire event and all of the programming and systems development is accounted for, when all of the work is done, the truth is that there has always been a human being involved, every step of the way, including all of those who held the trigger, HUMAN BEINGS, thereby making it available for God to influence the outcome.

By the way, did any of you ever think, that all along the road to our destination here, the media and news papers and public announcements and agencies and systems have been manipulated so as to mislead us and YOU. The whole point of this being handled the way that it has is so that we would not see this thing coming, and so that the Market makers couldn't corner the market on any one of the currencies involved?

Well guess what, that also goes for this time too, you see, maybe they have used you guys, all of you guys, to tell the story the way they have wanted it told, all the way down this path, so that now when it is really about to happen, it is still only a 50 / 50 chance of being correct and all of those trying to figure this out would think of the CRY WOLF STORY and remain confused until it is in fact released..

Anyhow, listen, when this thing really does finally happen, (And I hope that's tomorrow) I will be pulling for OKIE and Bulldog and JonnyWG and Footforward, and SoonerPatriot and Bluewolf and all of our Brothers and Sisters in Christ, for their contributions and their Faith and their hard work, and their HUMILITY, because, at the end of this journey, I want to have believed that our friends were right, which means God saw fit to bless them and hold them up as faithful servants and humble servants and loving caring brothers and sisters in Christ. All who were in fact, hand picked by God to help us stay positive, and who have remained positive and uplifting because they each chose to trust and continue believing even when they have been taken advantage of and used at times, for others evil doer's private agendas or simply as part of the legal game that must be played because of the nature of Currency RVs and resets, etc......

You know, I hope OKIE and Jonny and Bulldog and Bluewolf and Bella and Sweet Queen, and all of our Christian Brothers and Sisters get some credit, and we in fact, find that OKIE and the gang are found to have been right and more often then not, just ahead of the game, because its really cheap and easy to take the back seat and throw dirt at the believers and mock and be petty and be just generally nasty, to those putting their necks out.

I'll take humble and faithful and believing for a miracle, every time, over you guys with your articles and supporting documentation and your brilliant deductions on Iraqi politics, because when this is over and we get to begin touching lives around the globe, I want to believe, in fact, I want everyone to KNOW that this was a miracle from GOD and we are the recipients of a once in time blessing, that GOD chose to bestow upon us, so that we can attempt just one more time, to do good, and that we could still believe in good, even knowing the world is in the shape it is in today!

It's easy to mock and be arrogant and rather nasty, with your smart4$$ remarks, try to believe in something much bigger then us, sometime, because if you don't I feel sorry for all those guys who fancy themselves the "Smartest guys in the room", when this is all over, because they always seem to find that they weren't! NOT EVEN CLOSE!

God bless you believers!
HERE"S TO BELIEVING IN THE MIRACLE RV TO COME!
ROJO$
ROJO$

Back to top Go down

What is the Deal with BWM? Empty Re: What is the Deal with BWM?

Post by rick152 Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:33 am

Here is to believing we have our RV, The blessing has been givin it is just not in our hands.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ROJO$ Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:41 am

I'm with you Rick!

God bless us ONE and All!

Faith = Believing that you have already received something which may have not been made manifest in the physical realm as of yet, or in a simpler form, knowing that your gift is already yours, and that you have already been given it, even though, it remains true that you do not have it physically, merely because the mailman has yet to drop it off in your mail box yet!

Believing = Receiving
ROJO$
ROJO$

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:55 am

"Enhance your calm John Spartan"

Quote: "I'll take humble and faithful and believing for a miracle, every time, over you guys with your articles and supporting documentation"

IMHO everyone is waiting - some more patiently than others BUT it's not the ones who include supporting documentation "links" that are the problem. Those everyone can go read - see what site it came from - verify content wasn't spliced...etc.

It's the ones who attempt to add to the pot or voice ONLY opinion or thier understanding that starts creating the bad taste. And when posting a link - if someone had information (like its a repost - old - from an proven hype site) they can comment and help keep others from getting the wrong idea.

I will stick my neck out and hope this is NOT taken as an attack - but Okie has been wrong. He is but a man and at the mercy of those who provide information to him. He has stated he was wrong and / or wrongly led or informed - even aplogized.

So with that said - how can one "beware the wolf in sheeps clothing" if they follow blindly. One must obtain knowledge and facts - the rest is speculation. Even Okie states "anything can happen".

IMHO - NO ONE has called it correctly YET - but it doesn't mean it's not coming. Only time will tell - in the meantime - I appreciate any and all information that comes through here - it helps me sort things out for myself to make informed decisions, as I hope others do too. Bottom line - Okie does not live my life or make my choices - and I am sure he doesn't want to. But he does offer his information to assist others - AND I am sure he expects people to do thier part as well.
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:01 am

IQD4US wrote:"Enhance your calm John Spartan"

Quote: "I'll take humble and faithful and believing for a miracle, every time, over you guys with your articles and supporting documentation"

IMHO everyone is waiting - some more patiently than others BUT it's not the ones who include supporting documentation "links" that are the problem. Those everyone can go read - see what site it came from - verify content wasn't spliced...etc.

It's the ones who attempt to add to the pot or voice ONLY opinion or thier understanding that starts creating the bad taste. And when posting a link - if someone had information (like its a repost - old - from an proven hype site) they can comment and help keep others from getting the wrong idea.

I will stick my neck out and hope this is NOT taken as an attack - but Okie has been wrong. He is but a man and at the mercy of those who provide information to him. He has stated he was wrong and / or wrongly led or informed - even aplogized.

So with that said - how can one "beware the wolf in sheeps clothing" if they follow blindly. One must obtain knowledge and facts - the rest is speculation. Even Okie states "anything can happen".

IMHO - NO ONE has called it correctly YET - but it doesn't mean it's not coming. Only time will tell - in the meantime - I appreciate any and all information that comes through here - it helps me sort things out for myself to make informed decisions, as I hope others do too. Bottom line - Okie does not live my life or make my choices - and I am sure he doesn't want to. But he does offer his information to assist others - AND I am sure he expects people to do thier part as well.

I agree with what you have said. However, I believe ROJO$ is upset at the seemingly aimed bashing directed toward Okie. It seems some intel providers live to bash anything and everything Okie has to say, but they don't seem to bring anything else to the table.

We all acknowledge that intel has been wrong, but the real Christian thing to do is not to rub people's face in it.

Would everybody like it if Jesus were to rub our faces in everything we ever did wrong?

I think not, we wouldn't have any faces left after all that rubbing.

It's a good thing Our Savior forgives us of our wrong doings.

Out of Respect, Love, and the Glory of God I believe we at least owe it to Our Lord and Savior to treat others as we wish to be treated!

If not for their sake, for the sake of Jesus!

JESUS IS KING :king: GOD BLESS YOU ALL What is the Deal with BWM? 3151798102
What is the Deal with BWM? Clyde2
Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sargd1 Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:56 am

If you have nothing of interest to bring to the table, bash those that do in the most demeaning way you can. That seems to be bwm's theory. Little man with a complex. We have all been here long enough to know who to read for info and who to read for a laugh. OKIE may be ahead of curve, but the curve usually catches up! Then bwm and others "had that info long ago but didn't post it".Most of us adults can smell B.S. when its in the air.
Have a blessed day and life with GOD's gifts we are about to receive (when ever HE's ready), Yes even bwm.
sargd1
sargd1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadawg Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:22 am

As 'lurker', when I read the bashing, I think, 'come on man, get a life'. It's like the pharisee praying 'I'm glad I'm not like Okie'.....well this world needs more Okies IMHO. Intel makes the day a little more interesting!!

Thanks to Okie and the other Intel guys, and the bashers need to show some respect.....not that this post will make a bit of difference.

Ha, what do expect from a lurker???? :evil:
Gadawg
Gadawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:44 am

I first read some of Okie's intel on Dinar Daddy back last spring. I liked what he said, how he said it, and the fact that he is from Oklahoma might have had a little to do with my partialism. I googled "Okie Oil Man" to find out more about his credentials and to see if he might know what he is talking about. That's how I found this site. I joined that day, been here ever since and haven't regretted one minute of it.

Like the OP, I get tired of people bashing him and the other gurus. I think it is very unprofessional for one guru to bash another. Yeah, Okie has been wrong, he has been "ahead of the curve", and severa other things. But he keeps coming back, apologizes, and kicks back in gear to try again. Kudos, Okie. You've got my undivided attention. Don't worry about what the others are saying, just keep doin' what you do.

For all you folks that like to bash Okie and his Wingmen, and are members of this site with the sole intention of starting trouble with every thing someone says, the door you came in is also the door you may exit through. Don't call us here at OOM, we will call you.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:46 am

Gadawg, quit lurking in the shadows. You have been a member since July and only made 2 posts? Let us hear from you more often.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:59 am

Cardiac99 wrote:Gadawg, quit lurking in the shadows. You have been a member since July and only made 2 posts? Let us hear from you more often.

Thinking the same thing!

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:01 am

Hear! Hear! (Misspelling pun intended) lol!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

What is the Deal with BWM? 2805820865  What is the Deal with BWM? 2805820865  What is the Deal with BWM? 2805820865  What is the Deal with BWM? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:20 pm

To Rojo$: I totally, totally agree with you. I was thinking the same thing about Bwm that you were. Every time OKIE makes a post, especially on Recaps, Bwm is there to bash our OKIE. His posts are demeaning & childish, and have no major intel -- only bashing & critique about how dumb the rest of us are. I do not need reprimanding! If I want to read OKIE' s posts, then that is my choice, Bwm. From now on, I will not waste my time reading any posts by Bwm. And Rojo$, you have such a mature, Christian vision on our Dinar situation -- thank you for your post! :queen:
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2texans Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:31 pm

BWM is just being cautious with their words. By not going out on a limb and 'calling it' and then coming back and saying that one 'should not call the banks' and that the intel being spread around is causing this thing to be delayed.

You can't have it both ways my friends. If publicizing intel is causing a delay, then the right thing to do would be to not post anything so let it happen.

Time and time again, this seems to be happening.

2texans

Back to top Go down

Post by jbish422 Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm

It does get somewhat confusing..I thought that we as the dinar investor was such a small fish that they were not worried about us..now we are at the point of holding up the rv it does get so confusing and BWM is probably getting to his high frustration level too. So many nights I go to bed and it's done it's finished and I expect to go to the bank the next day ...but what I don't understand is who is concerned and why..the intel on every site seems different... rates are different.. time frame different..all intel seems to have a different version..so why are they concerned??

jbish422
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm

2texans wrote:BWM is just being cautious with their words. By not going out on a limb and 'calling it' and then coming back and saying that one 'should not call the banks' and that the intel being spread around is causing this thing to be delayed.

You can't have it both ways my friends. If publicizing intel is causing a delay, then the right thing to do would be to not post anything so let it happen.

My opinion on that "intel" or things said on any of these sites "holding up" a world wide event like this not possible. The coordinators of events such as this could literally care less what is said on these sites.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:49 pm

Jbish422-We are ALL concerned, it's just that we have no control over what is going on, or the arrival of the RV-It will be here in it's own sweet time-Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by funnygirl Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:57 pm

I consider myself a fairly educated person and to say that it is the dinarians or other sites faults for the RV not occurring because people call the banks or give rates is ridiculous. This is not some conspiracy! This is a currency Revaluing. But I also will honor the request even if it sounds crazy to me. And I may be wrong, but whenever Okie or Bulldog says something right now it seems as if BWM is not on their side. I may be reading it wrong, but that is what is seems to me. I am going to stick with Okie and Bulldog!

Last edited by funnygirl on Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

funnygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:09 pm

rick152 wrote:
2texans wrote:BWM is just being cautious with their words. By not going out on a limb and 'calling it' and then coming back and saying that one 'should not call the banks' and that the intel being spread around is causing this thing to be delayed.

My opinion on that "intel" or things said on any of these sites "holding up" a world wide event like this not possible. The coordinators of events such as this could literally care less what is said on these sites.

But thats not what Okie says..... Wink
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:11 pm

Who is BWM anyway and why is he being discussed on here? I dont think he is one of the wingmen so who really cares? Thought we werent supposed to badmouth other sites or people on them? Oh well....

What is the Deal with BWM? Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:13 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:Who is BWM anyway and why is he being discussed on here? I dont think he is one of the wingmen so who really cares? Thought we werent supposed to badmouth other sites or people on them? Oh well....

TRB I believe that BWM is a former member and from what I have read in this post is that it seems BWM appearantly has some of his words behind Okie's when appearing on Recaps. Seemingly as rebuttal statements.

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:24 pm

rick152 wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:Who is BWM anyway and why is he being discussed on here? I dont think he is one of the wingmen so who really cares? Thought we werent supposed to badmouth other sites or people on them? Oh well....

TRB I believe that BWM is a former member and from what I have read in this post is that it seems BWM appearantly has some of his words behind Okie's when appearing on Recaps. Seemingly as rebuttal statements.

Gotcha... I really dont remember who is who anymore on all the sites lol. I just think its kinda dumb to bring something from another site to discuss it if the person isnt a member here to defend or address it themselves. I dont condone it on other sites either when they talk about other sites and their members. It seems childish and non productive. Guess thats just me tho, I dont do drama in my life and try to avoid it as much as possible lol
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

What is the Deal with BWM? Empty Choices

Post by Curly115 Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:49 pm

👼 👼 I listen to Oakie and friends. Pretty much of the time, I look for Oakie first. The reasons are simple. He and his group gives us intel and I believe them. The others who bring me down, I don't read. I KNOW this is an investment. I do not have the connections or the education that some of these gurus do have. But..I am not stupid. We all choose to whom to listen to. Choose Wisely Dinarians. Hope will give you strength and prayer will give you hope.Our Father has blessed us..not only with the opportunity but also with the chosen leaders. Oakie and Friends, you are the BEST!

Curly115

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:51 pm

Curly115- Thankyou so much for your insight! Welcome to the OOM family! I really hope you enjoy yourself here!:cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum