Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
I Got a big call today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
I Got a big call today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
I Got a big call today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
I Got a big call today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
I Got a big call today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
I Got a big call today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
I Got a big call today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
I Got a big call today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
I Got a big call today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
I Got a big call today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
I Got a big call today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
I Got a big call today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
I Got a big call today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
I Got a big call today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
I Got a big call today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
I Got a big call today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
I Got a big call today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
I Got a big call today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
I Got a big call today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
I Got a big call today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

I Got a big call today

+18
his4evr2c
tnbulldog
abby ann
Catherine
Ponee
Inquisitive one
HeadNotTheTail
clayf
Kevind53
1alaskan
Queen Dinar
royalandcrowned
Purpleskyz
Terbo56
Jayzze
Olddab
bobd
rick152
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I Got a big call today - Page 2 Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by fang2 Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:26 am

Maybe Private Banker.

fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 1288
Join date : 2011-06-17

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today - Page 2 Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by supergirl Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:29 am

ahhhh, thanks fang2. i should drink coffee first before asking questions huh, lol. have a good sunday!
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 449
Join date : 2011-11-29

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today - Page 2 Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by fang2 Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:30 am

You too supergirl
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 1288
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 71
Location : Here and now!

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today - Page 2 Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by Jayzze Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:29 am

supergirl i just had my 2 cups of coffee then went next door had a shot of cuban coffee i am ready to go.just got my big cll mon could be a big day with the signing between irq and kuaitt. that is if malaki does not throw a monkey wrench to stop it. i read m is in iran probably to get instruction how to continue to stall things. so tommorow is the next big step hopefully we should no by mon night
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 5986
Join date : 2011-06-23

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today - Page 2 Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by fang2 Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:41 am

jayzze, Thanks for the update.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 1288
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 71
Location : Here and now!

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today - Page 2 Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:44 am

Personal Banker.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today - Page 2 Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:51 am

OKie_GEM wrote:Rick152,

My PB somewhat backs up your statement here. Our bank has sent "certain" employees through the cash out procedures. During the training the statement was made "When the IQD RV's", notice there was no "IF". Note, not all of the bank employees have been sent through this training.

To my understanding their procedures are going to be to contact those individuals that they know have IQD and Dong, starting with the largest holders moving down to the smaller holders. If one has not already developed a relationship with their bank and simply walks in and expects to be cashed in right then and there, it does not look as it will happen that way. My understanding is that no cash in will be done at the teller windows unless it is a very extremely small amount.

Beware family, much of the training pertained to how to handle people who quickly become agitated due to never before being exposed to this kind of wealth. The ones' who are thinking, as the advertisement says "It's my money and I want it now!". The banks have a business to run and do not want people to create a scene or panic at the teller windows.Such individuals will be escorted out and told to take their business elsewhere.

Please be professional. Have your plan ready, as I have urged you to do a few months ago. The nation, and the world will be watching us to see how we conduct ourselves during this event. How do you want history to perceive us?

Best wishes to all,

OKie_GEM

Great info, when was it given to you?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today - Page 2 Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by Jayzze Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:04 am

punisher that was all good except for one factor that most people do not want to believe i will try and explain it you are dealing with iraq the pm mlaki is a dictator who gets its advice and help from iran.then you havea disfunctional gov that is mostly currupt. then iirq is composed of 3 main sects who hate distrust and cannot get along with each other. this is the basic reason it has not rved. and probably will not for a while until they can lern to tolirate each other. here re some reasons they will in the future chap7 because because of holding dfi money high rate of inflation good are real high currency worthless and sooner or later the people will revolt and lastly the huge contracts will be cancelled sincethe currency has no value and iraq is broke
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 5986
Join date : 2011-06-23

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today - Page 2 Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:33 am

jayzze wrote:punisher that was all good except for one factor that most people do not want to believe i will try and explain it you are dealing with iraq the pm mlaki is a dictator who gets its advice and help from iran.then you havea disfunctional gov that is mostly currupt. then iirq is composed of 3 main sects who hate distrust and cannot get along with each other. this is the basic reason it has not rved. and probably will not for a while until they can lern to tolirate each other. here re some reasons they will in the future chap7 because because of holding dfi money high rate of inflation good are real high currency worthless and sooner or later the people will revolt and lastly the huge contracts will be cancelled sincethe currency has no value and iraq is broke

JAYZZE, this says it all and they better RV soon...


Despite the sale of hundreds of millions of dollars in the past few weeks, the Iraqi Central Bank has failed to stall the dinar from depreciating.

The dinar has lost about 11 percent of its value against the greenback in the past few months, falling to 1300 from 1l66.

Since the dinar started falling, the Central Bank has been issuing one statement after another to calm markets by boasting its massive hard cash reserves estimated at $60 billion.

But the claims of high reserves have failed to calm markets with the demand for the dollar surging by almost every day.

The bank currently holds the so-called dollar auction every day in which up to $200 million are made available for purchase at the official rate which is now set at 1200 dinars for a dollar.

But the dollars are snapped before the end of the working day with many more traders willing to buy.

There have been various explanations for the bank’ failure to stem the dinar’s fall and meet demand for the dollar.

Central Bank officials warn that if the demand does not drop in the near future it might not be possible for the bank to satisfy needs for the dollar.

“If the huge demand for the dollar continues this will mean that our massive reserves will become meaningless,” said Deputy Central Bank Governor Mudher Saleh.

It is not clear for how long the bank will be able to auction nearly $200 million every day.

Some analysts describe the surge in demand for hard cash in the country as a “bubble” which will disappear once right conditions are in place.

But Saleh was said the “unprecedented demand” was mainly fueled by “other countries’ economies which are facing trouble due to sanctions.”

He did not name any country but it was clear that he was hinting at both Iran and Syria, the two countries which are currently under stringent trade sanctions.

“Iraq has become like a market financing neighboring states and there seems no bottom to the demand for its hard cash,” he said.

Central Bank’s Governor Sinan Al-Shabibi blamed other factors besides the economic difficulties Syria and Iran are facing.

He said the Iraqi economy was almost solely dependent on one source for its hard cash, namely oil sales.

“Productivity is almost negligible in Iraq, there are almost no exports other than oil and there are no procedures or policies to attract foreign investments,” Shabibi said
http://www.azzaman.com/english/?p=41

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today - Page 2 Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by Jayzze Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:39 am

one correction the 60 billion i have read dropped to near 50 because of games played to help iran and syria which is illegal. like i have stated get rid of the problem malaki and the rv will happen. with all the correct reasons why it should it will not happen.do not be shocked if tommorows meeting gets postponed again. m is working overtime but so are others to get rid of him
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 5986
Join date : 2011-06-23

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today - Page 2 Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:56 am

jayzze wrote:one correction the 60 billion i have read dropped to near 50 because of games played to help iran and syria which is illegal. like i have stated get rid of the problem malaki and the rv will happen. with all the correct reasons why it should it will not happen.do not be shocked if tommorows meeting gets postponed again. m is working overtime but so are others to get rid of him

I hope this weeks plays out for the good of IRAQ and US INVESTORS!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today - Page 2 Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by rick152 Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:18 pm

punisher, Thanks for the article. This could have both good and bad signs in it.


First "good" sign might be that if these auctions are selling so many "dollars" shows good as to the strength of the dollar on the market, (where other entities are buying dollars to bolster they're bottom line.) Unlees in truth these sales are meerly going into countries on sanctions which would help the sanctioned country and do little for the "value" of the dallar on world trade markets.

The loss of the dollar to Iraq (in selling their reserves) Helps only to be a causal affect in devalueing the Dinar ( where the dinar has less backing in the current set of money instead of "commodity or gold base") The changes (IMO) to a "gold" base are nigh, we will see them and soon.

That "loss" of value in the dinar (along with other factors) may be apart of the catilist in place to finish this dinar revaluation we are seeking. Part of the plan so to speak. We shall see.

*****************
Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2574
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 66
Location : Eastern Ohio

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today - Page 2 Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by SEBtopdog Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:26 pm

I found that article very interesting, punisher. And, rick152, I also appreciate the other considerations you raised. If we were just lone investors in this thing by ourselves, we wouldn't have the access to the breadth of info and opinions brought to us here. I wish we had all the answers, but since we don't, I sure do appreciate having the opportunity to hear your voices and start my own thinking going off in some directions not previously considered.

I Got a big call today - Page 2 1261280965

*****************
I Got a big call today - Page 2 Emoticon-animal-028
 
Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!
 

I Got a big call today - Page 2 Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 4201
Join date : 2011-07-07
Age : 75
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today - Page 2 Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:28 pm

rick152 wrote:punisher, Thanks for the article. This could have both good and bad signs in it.


First "good" sign might be that if these auctions are selling so many "dollars" shows good as to the strength of the dollar on the market, (where other entities are buying dollars to bolster they're bottom line.) Unlees in truth these sales are meerly going into countries on sanctions which would help the sanctioned country and do little for the "value" of the dallar on world trade markets.

The loss of the dollar to Iraq (in selling their reserves) Helps only to be a causal affect in devalueing the Dinar ( where the dinar has less backing in the current set of money instead of "commodity or gold base") The changes (IMO) to a "gold" base are nigh, we will see them and soon.

That "loss" of value in the dinar (along with other factors) may be apart of the catilist in place to finish this dinar revaluation we are seeking. Part of the plan so to speak. We shall see.

NO PROBLEM.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today - Page 2 Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by OKie_GEM Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:05 pm

supergirl wrote:okie_gem what is "my pb"? thanks.

Private Banker, sorry.

OKie_GEM
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 117
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today - Page 2 Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by OKie_GEM Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:08 pm

punisher wrote:
OKie_GEM wrote:Rick152,

My PB somewhat backs up your statement here. Our bank has sent "certain" employees through the cash out procedures. During the training the statement was made "When the IQD RV's", notice there was no "IF". Note, not all of the bank employees have been sent through this training.

To my understanding their procedures are going to be to contact those individuals that they know have IQD and Dong, starting with the largest holders moving down to the smaller holders. If one has not already developed a relationship with their bank and simply walks in and expects to be cashed in right then and there, it does not look as it will happen that way. My understanding is that no cash in will be done at the teller windows unless it is a very extremely small amount.

Beware family, much of the training pertained to how to handle people who quickly become agitated due to never before being exposed to this kind of wealth. The ones' who are thinking, as the advertisement says "It's my money and I want it now!". The banks have a business to run and do not want people to create a scene or panic at the teller windows.Such individuals will be escorted out and told to take their business elsewhere.

Please be professional. Have your plan ready, as I have urged you to do a few months ago. The nation, and the world will be watching us to see how we conduct ourselves during this event. How do you want history to perceive us?

Best wishes to all,

OKie_GEM

Great info, when was it given to you?

Punisher, I got the information from my PB (Private Banker) Friday 4/20/2012.

OKie_GEM
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 117
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today - Page 2 Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:13 pm

OKie_GEM wrote:
punisher wrote:
OKie_GEM wrote:Rick152,

My PB somewhat backs up your statement here. Our bank has sent "certain" employees through the cash out procedures. During the training the statement was made "When the IQD RV's", notice there was no "IF". Note, not all of the bank employees have been sent through this training.

To my understanding their procedures are going to be to contact those individuals that they know have IQD and Dong, starting with the largest holders moving down to the smaller holders. If one has not already developed a relationship with their bank and simply walks in and expects to be cashed in right then and there, it does not look as it will happen that way. My understanding is that no cash in will be done at the teller windows unless it is a very extremely small amount.

Beware family, much of the training pertained to how to handle people who quickly become agitated due to never before being exposed to this kind of wealth. The ones' who are thinking, as the advertisement says "It's my money and I want it now!". The banks have a business to run and do not want people to create a scene or panic at the teller windows.Such individuals will be escorted out and told to take their business elsewhere.

Please be professional. Have your plan ready, as I have urged you to do a few months ago. The nation, and the world will be watching us to see how we conduct ourselves during this event. How do you want history to perceive us?

Best wishes to all,

OKie_GEM

Great info, when was it given to you?

Punisher, I got the information from my PB (Private Banker) Friday 4/20/2012.

Awesome!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum