Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

I Got a big call today DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

I Got a big call today

+18
his4evr2c
tnbulldog
abby ann
Catherine
Ponee
Inquisitive one
HeadNotTheTail
clayf
Kevind53
1alaskan
Queen Dinar
royalandcrowned
Purpleskyz
Terbo56
Jayzze
Olddab
bobd
rick152
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I Got a big call today Empty I Got a big call today

Post by rick152 Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:58 am

My contact called this afternoon and said to look for a rate change within the next few days. This is a well placed individual who's person is unimpeachable. Is he right? Well as always the information is only as good as provided to him. I know the contact he has and this sounds very good. If you have paid attention you have seen the sign already, here on this site. His contact has already started procedures to train individuals in the cash-in process. If I said this persons name you would ALL know who I am talking about. This person is that close to this thing. Like I said training in the cash-in process has been started.



I would like to add this...Do not get overly excited. We have been disappointed before. But with what I heard today I would say this...If this does not come through in the next few days the stories are definately coming to us to throw us off course. This contact IS that well connected but still could possibly been misled. But I dont think so.



Please stay grounded, do not get yourself in the position to get into trouble here. We are too far along in this process to be outside this family event. Noone wants to see anyone dismissed for getting too upset when it does not happen this very minute. PLEASE stay grounded and let this thing happen. We have been here for a long time, nerves have been frayed. Stress has affected all of us in one way or another. Take a deep breath before you send replies to posts and love each other, you will like yourself better for that. I truly love each and everyone of you and do look forward to seeing all of us finish this together.



I am not calling the RV, meerly sharing what I have heard. I will leave this up unless I see any problems arise. Good evening to all.



Thank you Lord for the blessings you have freely givin including the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar. I will stand in full knowledge your blessings have reigned down upon us. Thank you for the people in my life friend or foe. Thank you for blessing me an undeserving sinner. in Jesus name amen

*****************
Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2574
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 63
Location : Eastern Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by bobd Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:57 am

THATS MUSIC TO MY EARS RICK. WE HOPE AND PRAY.

*****************
chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 347
Join date : 2011-12-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by Olddab Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:58 am

I Got a big call today 949729897
Olddab
Olddab
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 151
Join date : 2011-06-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by Jayzze Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:14 am

this sounds great but unfortuatly we have been hearing this for months like a broken record so i will stay grounded until this blessed event happens
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 5976
Join date : 2011-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by Terbo56 Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:19 am

Okie and Bulldog can't help it a bit if they were lied to about the intel that they received,and you have to keep in mind that there are alot of bad people out there that don't want this to happen,but I do believe it WILL come out in the wash- Just like 'Tide'- Clean as expected-:cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 13675
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 65
Location : Central Florida-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:21 am

Cool.... thanks rick!

*****************
Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
I Got a big call today 2245507099I Got a big call today 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5661
Join date : 2011-08-16
Location : Woodstock Nation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by Jayzze Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:38 am

terbo i do respect you but i have to disagree with you. if you are constantly being given bad intel either find new contacts or do not print it this has been going on since i have been in this for almost 3 yrs i have finaly reached the point enough is enough. i would personally rather hear nothing the bad intel that would get my hopes up then crash and i think most of us feel the same way
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 5976
Join date : 2011-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by Terbo56 Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:42 am

Okay- I'll give you that- I'm just wanting to keep an even keel, is all-Smile :cheers:No harm, no foul-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 13675
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 65
Location : Central Florida-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by rick152 Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:45 am

@jayzze wrote:terbo i do respect you but i have to disagree with you. if you are constantly being given bad intel either find new contacts or do not print it this has been going on since i have been in this for almost 3 yrs i have finaly reached the point enough is enough. i would personally rather hear nothing the bad intel that would get my hopes up then crash and i think most of us feel the same way

Jayzze, Since being in for 3 years with all the highs and lows one might become used to the highs and lows and adjust themselves to that. You are a calm and reasonable type peep it so seems, so why not carry on in the entertainment value and let the rest go. Rise above being overtly influenced to go beyond your rational self. We all know this thing will be done when it is done and not before. Just a thought.

*****************
Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2574
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 63
Location : Eastern Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:47 am

@rick152 wrote:My contact called this afternoon and said to look for a rate change within the next few days. This is a well placed individual who's person is unimpeachable. Is he right? Well as always the information is only as good as provided to him. I know the contact he has and this sounds very good. If you have paid attention you have seen the sign already, here on this site. His contact has already started procedures to train individuals in the cash-in process. If I said this persons name you would ALL know who I am talking about. This person is that close to this thing. Like I said training in the cash-in process has been started.



I would like to add this...Do not get overly excited. We have been disappointed before. But with what I heard today I would say this...If this does not come through in the next few days the stories are definately coming to us to throw us off course. This contact IS that well connected but still could possibly been misled. But I dont think so.



Please stay grounded, do not get yourself in the position to get into trouble here. We are too far along in this process to be outside this family event. Noone wants to see anyone dismissed for getting too upset when it does not happen this very minute. PLEASE stay grounded and let this thing happen. We have been here for a long time, nerves have been frayed. Stress has affected all of us in one way or another. Take a deep breath before you send replies to posts and love each other, you will like yourself better for that. I truly love each and everyone of you and do look forward to seeing all of us finish this together.



I am not calling the RV, meerly sharing what I have heard. I will leave this up unless I see any problems arise. Good evening to all.



Thank you Lord for the blessings you have freely givin including the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar. I will stand in full knowledge your blessings have reigned down upon us. Thank you for the people in my life friend or foe. Thank you for blessing me an undeserving sinner. in Jesus name amen
bounce :happyjoy: bounce
Thanks rick .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by Jayzze Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:54 am

rick i did till last wed i have mentioned from time to time the person who got me into dinars lost his marriage car and house because he kept buying dinars instead of paying bills based on his readings. i told him not to and could not convince him to stop wellhe could not take it anymore and committed sucide thats why i said enough is enough since there are many people out there like him.
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 5976
Join date : 2011-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by royalandcrowned Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:00 am

Are you serious. I'm only a few months in but my goodness

royalandcrowned
New Member
New Member

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by Queen Dinar Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:05 am

I am too, deeply concerned by the highs and lows of this investment and the information shared. The choice to continue to refer to intel providers as "in the know and with higher up contacts" will lead you on a roller foster than as not exit. You become entrenched in their thoughts and loose your ability to gather independent information from the financial sector. To know about a currancy revaluation beforehand is unheard of! To "guess about it" is the work of the "intel providers". This investment has high entertainment factors attached to it and, if you so choose, can become your drug of choice! Seek balanced information from all facets of this investment and make your own assessment! The information is everywhere - make it your own!'

Queen Dinar
New Member
New Member

Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by Terbo56 Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:06 am

Royalandcrowned- That is the truth- A few have done this because the could not handle the stress of everything going on in their lives-Also with their investment-Some people can't handle it-:o
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 13675
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 65
Location : Central Florida-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by rick152 Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:07 am

@jayzze wrote:rick i did till last wed i have mentioned from time to time the person who got me into dinars lost his marriage car and house because he kept buying dinars instead of paying bills based on his readings. i told him not to and could not convince him to stop wellhe could not take it anymore and committed sucide thats why i said enough is enough since there are many people out there like him.


Jayzze, I did read of your friend earlier and am truly sorry for that. We here on this site have those that also spend every single dime they either have or do not, on reserves. To me that is sad. I look at this this way. God has allotted me just so much money to have dinar. I bought the day after I heard of this deal. Personally I did fall into the reserve trap in listening to "it's done" a couple times. and since have never been tempted again.

Please take this part in the spirit in which given. I stand in that God will only allow satan to take / do to you (temptations / pain / punishment / however you wish to say) what one can actually handle. Where I currently sit in life, I am living proof. That is but one of his promisses to us.

I am truly sorry for your pain in the loss of your friend. I just hope somehow this helps your pain in some way. Love ya. And please give my condolances to the family.

*****************
Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2574
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 63
Location : Eastern Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by 1alaskan Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:10 am

Thanks Rick,

This sounds great,

I always do take a second look when any information comes across with the words "already started procedures to train individuals in the cash-in process" are included.

I ask myself, why more training? This should be a simple transaction as the banks and dealers do everyday, just with a currency they are not doing today and larger amounts than normal, (hopefully). But it could be training of more people, not more training, which would be good as most banks are understaffed at all times it seems.

*****************
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant


Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 4668
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 38
Location : Planet far far away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by Terbo56 Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:10 am

Jayzze Yes- My thoughts and prayers go out to them also- You have my condolences, too- Just try to keep your chin up, is all we ask-God bless you, and yours-:cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 13675
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 65
Location : Central Florida-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by rick152 Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:13 am

@1alaskan wrote:Thanks Rick,

This sounds great,

I always do take a second look when any information comes across with the words "already started procedures to train individuals in the cash-in process" are included.

I ask myself, why more training? This should be a simple transaction as the banks and dealers do everyday, just with a currency they are not doing today and larger amounts than normal, (hopefully). But it could be training of more people, not more training, which would be good as most banks are understaffed at all times it seems.


1alaskan you are right. Not retraining,but training as to what I have heard. (like peeps that have not been in this position before).

*****************
Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2574
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 63
Location : Eastern Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:15 am

@rick152 wrote:
@jayzze wrote:rick i did till last wed i have mentioned from time to time the person who got me into dinars lost his marriage car and house because he kept buying dinars instead of paying bills based on his readings. i told him not to and could not convince him to stop wellhe could not take it anymore and committed sucide thats why i said enough is enough since there are many people out there like him.


Jayzze, I did read of your friend earlier and am truly sorry for that. We here on this site have those that also spend every single dime they either have or do not, on reserves. To me that is sad. I look at this this way. God has allotted me just so much money to have dinar. I bought the day after I heard of this deal. Personally I did fall into the reserve trap in listening to "it's done" a couple times. and since have never been tempted again.

Please take this part in the spirit in which given. I stand in that God will only allow satan to take / do to you (temptations / pain / punishment / however you wish to say) what one can actually handle. Where I currently sit in life, I am living proof. That is but one of his promisses to us.

I am truly sorry for your pain in the loss of your friend. I just hope somehow this helps your pain in some way. Love ya. And please give my condolances to the family.

JAYZZE, so sorry to here your friends ended his life...at least you were a great friend and tried to reason with him to stop.

RICK, I have never bought reserves...what exactly is the trap in going the RESERVES route? How does it end up where you lose your money? I only buy dinar when I have cash in my hand to spend...simple as that!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:18 am

@jayzze wrote:rick i did till last wed i have mentioned from time to time the person who got me into dinars lost his marriage car and house because he kept buying dinars instead of paying bills based on his readings. i told him not to and could not convince him to stop wellhe could not take it anymore and committed sucide thats why i said enough is enough since there are many people out there like him.

No to be insensitive ,,, but it sounds like there was more going on than just that with your friend. I'm no shrink, but it sure looks like some sort of obsessive-compulsive thing was going on, and maybe more behind the scenes.I have seen way too many suicides in my career as a volunteer firefighter/emt, and it seems like there is always more going on behind the scenes ... in the end, it's not the fault of the Dinar, nor really the intel providers, or family ... the ultimate blame is theirs and theirs alone. Their behavior caused the situation in the first place, and they made the choice to take the easy way out instead of seeking the help needed. The other things may have been contributing factors, but in the end he was the one out of balance, and he was the one who made the poor choices. it's likely a professional could have helped him, but maybe not ... sadly, we'll never have a chance to find out. Even more sadly, the family left behind will be the ones really paying the price. Ultimately, just like an alcoholic, drug addict, or obsessive gambler, (and maybe that's the closest comparison,) your friend was sick, and needed professional help. Either those around didn't recognize it for what it was, or he didn't want the help. Not your fault or his wife's fault, nor any others ... not easy to say, or easy to know/admit, but that's the way it is.

*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

 I Got a big call today 2805820865  I Got a big call today 2805820865  I Got a big call today 2805820865  I Got a big call today 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 27225
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 22
Location : Umm right here!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by Jayzze Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:22 am

it has been a tough loss but i also do not blame the misinfo is part nd another part is greed and the third part unfortuatly is self weakness. i myself have not bought anything for 2yrs and have no intention i am hoping for 50 cents and i will run like a rat and cash in . i depend on my busisness to live and when this happens in the near future i will retire but my life will not change. i thankyou for the kind words on my loss and maybe this will prevent another tragic loss to someone else
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 5976
Join date : 2011-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by rick152 Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:29 am

punisher wrote:
@rick152 wrote:
@jayzze wrote:rick i did till last wed i have mentioned from time to time the person who got me into dinars lost his marriage car and house because he kept buying dinars instead of paying bills based on his readings. i told him not to and could not convince him to stop wellhe could not take it anymore and committed sucide thats why i said enough is enough since there are many people out there like him.


Jayzze, I did read of your friend earlier and am truly sorry for that. We here on this site have those that also spend every single dime they either have or do not, on reserves. To me that is sad. I look at this this way. God has allotted me just so much money to have dinar. I bought the day after I heard of this deal. Personally I did fall into the reserve trap in listening to "it's done" a couple times. and since have never been tempted again.

Please take this part in the spirit in which given. I stand in that God will only allow satan to take / do to you (temptations / pain / punishment / however you wish to say) what one can actually handle. Where I currently sit in life, I am living proof. That is but one of his promisses to us.

I am truly sorry for your pain in the loss of your friend. I just hope somehow this helps your pain in some way. Love ya. And please give my condolances to the family.

JAYZZE, so sorry to here your friends ended his life...at least you were a great friend and tried to reason with him to stop.

RICK, I have never bought reserves...what exactly is the trap in going the RESERVES route? How does it end up where you lose your money? I only buy dinar when I have cash in my hand to spend...simple as that!


Punisher, The "trap" is when one allows themself to get "caught up" in the moment and then try and beat the clock by buying said reserve. You know "if I buy the reserve now and have 30 days to pay the RV will come before and I will be able to pay it then. (when I really dont have the money to pay it off, and in most cases dont have even the down payment money to loose) so when that 30 days passes the down payment money is lost. I call it the "trap". Even when it is ones mind that takes one there.

*****************
Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2574
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 63
Location : Eastern Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by Jayzze Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:38 am

punishe the word trap is perfect but the biggest problem is it usually the people with very little fall into this hoping for the one big score . this is no different then lottery tickets. how many times have you seen people cash there pay checks and instead of buying food they by lottery tickets
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 5976
Join date : 2011-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:45 am

@rick152 wrote:
punisher wrote:
@rick152 wrote:
@jayzze wrote:rick i did till last wed i have mentioned from time to time the person who got me into dinars lost his marriage car and house because he kept buying dinars instead of paying bills based on his readings. i told him not to and could not convince him to stop wellhe could not take it anymore and committed sucide thats why i said enough is enough since there are many people out there like him.


Jayzze, I did read of your friend earlier and am truly sorry for that. We here on this site have those that also spend every single dime they either have or do not, on reserves. To me that is sad. I look at this this way. God has allotted me just so much money to have dinar. I bought the day after I heard of this deal. Personally I did fall into the reserve trap in listening to "it's done" a couple times. and since have never been tempted again.

Please take this part in the spirit in which given. I stand in that God will only allow satan to take / do to you (temptations / pain / punishment / however you wish to say) what one can actually handle. Where I currently sit in life, I am living proof. That is but one of his promisses to us.

I am truly sorry for your pain in the loss of your friend. I just hope somehow this helps your pain in some way. Love ya. And please give my condolances to the family.

JAYZZE, so sorry to here your friends ended his life...at least you were a great friend and tried to reason with him to stop.

RICK, I have never bought reserves...what exactly is the trap in going the RESERVES route? How does it end up where you lose your money? I only buy dinar when I have cash in my hand to spend...simple as that!


Punisher, The "trap" is when one allows themself to get "caught up" in the moment and then try and beat the clock by buying said reserve. You know "if I buy the reserve now and have 30 days to pay the RV will come before and I will be able to pay it then. (when I really dont have the money to pay it off, and in most cases dont have even the down payment money to loose) so when that 30 days passes the down payment money is lost. I call it the "trap". Even when it is ones mind that takes one there.

Thanks for that explanation. I would NEVER do that...EVER! I do hear the recently re-opened DINAR TRADE will now give you dinar worth that 10% you put down so that you don't lose anything on reserves if you cannot pay.


Last edited by punisher on Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:46 am

@jayzze wrote:it has been a tough loss but i also do not blame the misinfo is part nd another part is greed and the third part unfortuatly is self weakness. i myself have not bought anything for 2yrs and have no intention i am hoping for 50 cents and i will run like a rat and cash in . i depend on my busisness to live and when this happens in the near future i will retire but my life will not change. i thankyou for the kind words on my loss and maybe this will prevent another tragic loss to someone else

You might run like a rat to cash in Jayzze, but I would run like a mongoose lmao

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty yep

Post by clayf Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:48 am

@royalandcrowned wrote:Are you serious. I'm only a few months in but my goodness
Keep your pants on royalandcrowned ,your one of the lucky green horns...Im hoping this snaps for you and the rest of us soon..But just keep laying low cause it feels so much better that way.. Come to Us All
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 1115
Join date : 2011-07-21
Location : Fox Cities,Wisconsin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by Terbo56 Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:03 pm

Punisher- You 🤡 !! I love it!!I Got a big call today 3973136183 lol! Laughing
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 13675
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 65
Location : Central Florida-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:05 pm

@terbo56 wrote:Punisher- You 🤡 !! I love it!!I Got a big call today 3973136183 lol! Laughing

So you are calling me a clown, DO I AMUSE YOU (if you've seen GOODFELLAS guys, you will know Wink ) lmao

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by HeadNotTheTail Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:11 pm

Can you Dig it!


I knew that you could. lol
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 53
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by HeadNotTheTail Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:16 pm

Can anyone say Tariff Laws............ Just saying... I think I am going to POP.LOL
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 53
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:32 pm

@HeadNotTheTail wrote:Can anyone say Tariff Laws............ Just saying... I think I am going to POP.LOL

HNTT, I don't want you to pop, i want the rate to pop live on the bank screens Wink

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by Terbo56 Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:34 pm

Just as long as it doesn't 'Blow' the banking screens out,we should be good to go!!Laughing
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 13675
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 65
Location : Central Florida-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:39 pm

@terbo56 wrote:Just as long as it doesn't 'Blow' the banking screens out,we should be good to go!!Laughing

At least we would have a spectacle if it did Smile LOL.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by HeadNotTheTail Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:08 pm

I'm on Fire and I can't Put it out ...WOOOOOHOOOOOWOOOO COME ON SHABBY BABBY DO THAT RV THING THAT YOU DO. WOOOOOHOOOOOOWOOOOOOO GO RV GO GIVE IT TO ME ,,,,, WORK IT ,,,,UH,,, DO IT ..yEAH WORK THAT rV ......lolololloololol I Got a big call today 3091836158 :afro:
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 53
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by Inquisitive one Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:21 pm

I will run like The honey badger

Inquisitive one
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 119
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 69
Location : Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:35 pm

@Inquisitive one wrote:I will run like The honey badger

HoneyBadger !!!! Hmmmm whatever happened to him?

*****************
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Posts : 38235
Join date : 2011-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by Catherine Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:49 pm

OK I am headin' out for awhile...play nice, kiddies!

Someone be sure to call/text me if we RV while I am out!!! :cheers:

Chow.

*****************
COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

I Got a big call today Smiley-happy093I Got a big call today 7_11_117I Got a big call today Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2505
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 60
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:51 pm

@Catherine wrote:OK I am headin' out for awhile...play nice, kiddies!

Someone be sure to call/text me if we RV while I am out!!! :cheers:

Chow.

Have fun shopping Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by Catherine Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:57 pm

punisher wrote:
@Catherine wrote:OK I am headin' out for awhile...play nice, kiddies!

Someone be sure to call/text me if we RV while I am out!!! :cheers:

Chow.

Have fun shopping Smile

Nopers not shopping...going to a friend's place for a "tastefully simple" party-sounds like a food-tasting kinda thing. Should be fun but am so friggin' tired!! Sleep Sleep
It is just sooooooo nice not having to work tonight!

*****************
COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

I Got a big call today Smiley-happy093I Got a big call today 7_11_117I Got a big call today Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2505
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 60
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:05 pm

@Catherine wrote:
punisher wrote:
@Catherine wrote:OK I am headin' out for awhile...play nice, kiddies!

Someone be sure to call/text me if we RV while I am out!!! :cheers:

Chow.

Have fun shopping Smile

Nopers not shopping...going to a friend's place for a "tastefully simple" party-sounds like a food-tasting kinda thing. Should be fun but am so friggin' tired!! Sleep Sleep
It is just sooooooo nice not having to work tonight!

I know what you mean about not having to work Smile Eat something for me Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by abby ann Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:17 pm

@Catherine wrote:OK I am headin' out for awhile...play nice, kiddies!

Someone be sure to call/text me if we RV while I am out!!! :cheers:

Chow.
PLEASE DON'T GO!!!!!I'M NOT SURE OF MY WIDGET PROBLEM!!!!I MAY NOT REALLY BE CURED!!!!PLEASE STAY AND HELP!!!! CATHERINE I NEED YOU!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2362
Join date : 2011-10-28
Location : WIDGETSVILLE USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:53 pm

@abby ann wrote:
@Catherine wrote:OK I am headin' out for awhile...play nice, kiddies!

Someone be sure to call/text me if we RV while I am out!!! :cheers:

Chow.
PLEASE DON'T GO!!!!!I'M NOT SURE OF MY WIDGET PROBLEM!!!!I MAY NOT REALLY BE CURED!!!!PLEASE STAY AND HELP!!!! CATHERINE I NEED YOU!!!!

Problem? What problem ... they are tasty, delicious and nutritious .... the only problem you could possibly have would be running out! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 🐒 🐱 🐷 rabbit :albino: ☀ :drunken: :rendeer: :geek: scratch :study: :joker: :king: :queen: :flower: 🐘 :cherry: Suspect Razz Rolling Eyes :| Wink 🤡 :pirat: 👅 I Got a big call today 1815401988 I Got a big call today 2474380249

*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

 I Got a big call today 2805820865  I Got a big call today 2805820865  I Got a big call today 2805820865  I Got a big call today 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 27225
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 22
Location : Umm right here!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by tnbulldog Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:13 pm

@rick152 wrote:My contact called this afternoon and said to look for a rate change within the next few days. This is a well placed individual who's person is unimpeachable. Is he right? Well as always the information is only as good as provided to him. I know the contact he has and this sounds very good. If you have paid attention you have seen the sign already, here on this site. His contact has already started procedures to train individuals in the cash-in process. If I said this persons name you would ALL know who I am talking about. This person is that close to this thing. Like I said training in the cash-in process has been started.



I would like to add this...Do not get overly excited. We have been disappointed before. But with what I heard today I would say this...If this does not come through in the next few days the stories are definately coming to us to throw us off course. This contact IS that well connected but still could possibly been misled. But I dont think so.



Please stay grounded, do not get yourself in the position to get into trouble here. We are too far along in this process to be outside this family event. Noone wants to see anyone dismissed for getting too upset when it does not happen this very minute. PLEASE stay grounded and let this thing happen. We have been here for a long time, nerves have been frayed. Stress has affected all of us in one way or another. Take a deep breath before you send replies to posts and love each other, you will like yourself better for that. I truly love each and everyone of you and do look forward to seeing all of us finish this together.



I am not calling the RV, meerly sharing what I have heard. I will leave this up unless I see any problems arise. Good evening to all.



Thank you Lord for the blessings you have freely givin including the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar. I will stand in full knowledge your blessings have reigned down upon us. Thank you for the people in my life friend or foe. Thank you for blessing me an undeserving sinner. in Jesus name amen


[b]WE SHALL SEE
tnbulldog
tnbulldog
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 177
Join date : 2011-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:14 pm

Yes we shall see indeed.

*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

 I Got a big call today 2805820865  I Got a big call today 2805820865  I Got a big call today 2805820865  I Got a big call today 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 27225
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 22
Location : Umm right here!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by his4evr2c Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:23 pm

fun yawl

*****************
HIS2BLESS ☀ :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:
JESUS take Great DeLight in You and So Do We! Zeph 3:17
his4evr2c
his4evr2c
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 179
Join date : 2011-08-29
Age : 63
Location : In a Land far far away lol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by abby ann Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:26 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:
@abby ann wrote:
@Catherine wrote:OK I am headin' out for awhile...play nice, kiddies!

Someone be sure to call/text me if we RV while I am out!!! :cheers:

Chow.
PLEASE DON'T GO!!!!!I'M NOT SURE OF MY WIDGET PROBLEM!!!!I MAY NOT REALLY BE CURED!!!!PLEASE STAY AND HELP!!!! CATHERINE I NEED YOU!!!!

Problem? What problem ... they are tasty, delicious and nutritious .... the only problem you could possibly have would be running out! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 🐒 🐱 🐷 rabbit :albino: ☀ :drunken: :rendeer: :geek: scratch :study: :joker: :king: :queen: :flower: 🐘 :cherry: Suspect Razz Rolling Eyes :| Wink 🤡 :pirat: 👅 I Got a big call today 1815401988 I Got a big call today 2474380249
OH BOY OH BOY MORE AND MORE AND MORE WIDGETS!!!!!!THANKS SO MUCH KEVIN!!!!!!SEE CATHERINE IT'S YOU FAULT!!!!!YOU SHOULD FEEL ASHAMED!!!!!BUT NOT ME!!!!!!CAUSE ME AND KEVIN ,WE'RE ENJOYING WIDGETS!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2362
Join date : 2011-10-28
Location : WIDGETSVILLE USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by rick152 Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:48 am

I Got a big call today Bump~0

*****************
Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2574
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 63
Location : Eastern Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by OKie_GEM Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:33 am

Rick152,

My PB somewhat backs up your statement here. Our bank has sent "certain" employees through the cash out procedures. During the training the statement was made "When the IQD RV's", notice there was no "IF". Note, not all of the bank employees have been sent through this training.

To my understanding their procedures are going to be to contact those individuals that they know have IQD and Dong, starting with the largest holders moving down to the smaller holders. If one has not already developed a relationship with their bank and simply walks in and expects to be cashed in right then and there, it does not look as it will happen that way. My understanding is that no cash in will be done at the teller windows unless it is a very extremely small amount.

Beware family, much of the training pertained to how to handle people who quickly become agitated due to never before being exposed to this kind of wealth. The ones' who are thinking, as the advertisement says "It's my money and I want it now!". The banks have a business to run and do not want people to create a scene or panic at the teller windows.Such individuals will be escorted out and told to take their business elsewhere.

Please be professional. Have your plan ready, as I have urged you to do a few months ago. The nation, and the world will be watching us to see how we conduct ourselves during this event. How do you want history to perceive us?

Best wishes to all,

OKie_GEM

OKie_GEM
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 117
Join date : 2011-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by supergirl Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:04 am

okie_gem what is "my pb"? thanks.
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 449
Join date : 2011-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Got a big call today Empty Re: I Got a big call today

Post by fang2 Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:26 am

Maybe Private Banker.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 1288
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 68
Location : Here and now!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum