Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Do you have the courage to review the last 4 months? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Do you have the courage to review the last 4 months?

+13
trebor1859
bobd
glasshalffull
Terbo56
doodoo
Jayzze
Ponee
davidpg
SEBtopdog
jbish422
dinarstar
tobiasfunke
raidernick
17 posters

Go down

Do you have the courage to review the last 4 months? Empty Do you have the courage to review the last 4 months?

Post by raidernick Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:45 pm

I suggest that everyone take an hour this weekend and read though the last four months of postings in the “Okie & Wingmen” forum. Take notes, write down dates and then reflect and take stock of where you are. Did your perspective change after that hour?
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Do you have the courage to review the last 4 months? Empty Re: Do you have the courage to review the last 4 months?

Post by tobiasfunke Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:56 pm

Mine didnt!! ;-)

In any case... Get as much dinar as you can and get it now. DO NOT BUY RESERVES!!!!. Find the best exchange rate you can and get it before time runs out. Might not happen today or tomorrow or until September, but the more you have the better off WE ALL will be.
tobiasfunke
tobiasfunke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Do you have the courage to review the last 4 months? Empty Re: Do you have the courage to review the last 4 months?

Post by dinarstar Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:18 pm

I am here,along with everyone else,including Okie and crew,waiting for the RV...
what is your point exactly?

what now?

Last edited by dinarstar on Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jbish422 Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:19 pm

I can't help but think if everyone stopped buying or making lay a ways and it just all came to a standstill...what would they do??

jbish422
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:22 pm

Actually, I recommend spending your weekend with people or pets you love, get outside, enjoy a sunrise or sunset, make a great meal or two, and don't waste time better spent living than fixating on "negatives".

If, however, people take your advice and come to the conclusion you seem to have drawn, raidernick, then maybe it's time to step away from the IQD. JMO

Do you have the courage to review the last 4 months? Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Do you have the courage to review the last 4 months? Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:31 pm

You handled that MUCH better than I could SEB...kudo's to you buddy!!🙇 🙇

Ilikeyou

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:33 pm

@dinarstar wrote:You handled that MUCH better than I could SEB...kudo's to you buddy!!Do you have the courage to review the last 4 months? 1499845164 Do you have the courage to review the last 4 months? 1499845164

Do you have the courage to review the last 4 months? 1261280965

Back at ya, dinarstar! Do you have the courage to review the last 4 months? 1839924927 Thanks for the compliment.

Do you have the courage to review the last 4 months? Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Do you have the courage to review the last 4 months? Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by davidpg Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:49 pm

Raidernick, I don't need to waste an hour for that. My perspective on the IQD is the same. It will RV don't know when or for how much. Oh heck yes I do between January 1 and December 31 2012 to 9999 and the rate between 0.0000001 and 999.99999 that should cover 99% of what may happen! If you might be referring to my perspective on the gurus in question. I will take the fifth on that one. If I did not.....
davidpg
davidpg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:51 pm

Davidpg... i love your diplomacy!!! I will kiss your wet doggy nose

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by davidpg Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:53 pm

SEB, Great response! As for me I will be going to the meat market tomorrow and getting some rib eye steaks. There will be a meeting of said steaks and the grill later in the day! yum yum! And yes to answer the unasked question Missy will receive a few bites as well!
davidpg
davidpg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:55 pm

you do not need courage after reading the last years cow manure. all you have to have is common sense and want to do some research and knowmost of what you read is untrue.i have not been dissappointed since i do not expect it for a while until certain things happen but i do feel sorry for the people who believe everything they read and then it does not happen. it will happen in the near future but not right now.
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by davidpg Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:55 pm

Thanks Ponee! Right now said wet nose is in her bed in my office recovering from last nights thunder showers. She is terrified of thunder so was up most of the night.
davidpg
davidpg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:59 pm

AAWWW poor poochie. Bet the 4th of July is no picnic either.... no pun intended

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by davidpg Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:15 pm

Ponee, No it's not BUT I try to make it one. We book her a nice stay at the vet's in town. No fireworks in the city so it's a little better there plus she loves the vet's staff. The bad news is where we live the fireworks start early and end late. We had some just last week! someone found some from last year I guess and set them off at 11:00pm one night only had enough for about 5 or so shots but that was all it took. Missy was up all night in panic mode! No one in my house got a lot of sleep that night. I'm just glad that I took her last year. We had a no shooting ban on but you could still buy. So of course the neighbors shot them off anyway.
davidpg
davidpg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:21 pm

@SEBtopdog wrote:Actually, I recommend spending your weekend with people or pets you love, get outside, enjoy a sunrise or sunset, make a great meal or two, and don't waste time better spent living than fixating on "negatives".

Now you're talking!

Can I spend the weekend with you ponee? Do you have the courage to review the last 4 months? 1261280965

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:13 pm

You may want to ask her husband that question-Wear your battle armor-affraid
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:16 pm

@terbo56 wrote:You may want to ask her husband that question-Wear your battle armor-affraid

Good Evening terb, how are you? Got that hatchet ready for a big weekend?

lol! Do you have the courage to review the last 4 months? 1261280965 lol! Do you have the courage to review the last 4 months? 949729897

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:17 pm

@terbo56 wrote:You may want to ask her husband that question-Wear your battle armor-affraid

lol!
perhaps aksafeone will be able to assist with that!! Laughing

Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:29 pm

Indeed, he must!!Laughing
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by glasshalffull Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:25 am

David, I know what you are saying, I have 110 pound husky/sheperd, she literally tears through walls during storms, fireworks, even a balloon popping, she ripped down our fence, ate through the dry wall, and a host of other things, LOL...our vet precribed ACE, the first sign, hours before a storm hits, they can sense it, she begins to pant, pace and look wild eyed, I give one ACE and she is calm and sleeps through the storm......if you aren't comfortable with prescribed meds, there are all natural alternatives, but unfortunately they don't work on my pooch......good luck, Smile

Oh, and on topic, :drunken: my perspective has never changed, hope for the best and expect some bumps!
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:01 am

I TRIED IT BUT FELL ASLEEP AFTER TEN MINUTES. ILL JUST STICK WITH THE FUTURE HERE.

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by trebor1859 Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:56 am

Go back 2 years and you'll find the only thing that changed is the dates. The predictions and promises remain the same. Such a shame. It' amazing how people still hold to every word and expect it to be true. Dinar sales are at record level. It is not live and active in Europe or we would have seen it at bank open this morning.

trebor1859

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:21 am

@doodoo wrote:
@SEBtopdog wrote:Actually, I recommend spending your weekend with people or pets you love, get outside, enjoy a sunrise or sunset, make a great meal or two, and don't waste time better spent living than fixating on "negatives".

Now you're talking!

Can I spend the weekend with you ponee? Do you have the courage to review the last 4 months? 1261280965

Doodoo, you can come spend the weekend with me, I am always picking up strays.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:24 am

Doo-doo-But you will have to stay in the barn with the horses-Hope you don't mind 'Rolled' oats-Laughing
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:52 am

Now I like Raidernick, we like the same football team,

but if one does what he suggested, and your mind changes on the IQD, and we are talking you opinion of the IQD only, then maybe you should not have been in this deal.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:53 am

Raidernick-I understand and agree with your point. During the last year I have come to understand the following:

SOME intel providers are sincere and are passing along the latest and best information they have.

Some information turns out to be accurate, some not.

This entire situation is far more fluid and ever-changing that we could possibly know. The political situation in just the last two weeks alone shows how dynamic the situation is in Iraq. Some of this must surely affect the RV.

Valid information can legitimately become invalid quickly through no fault of SOME intel providers, leaving us all bewildered.

I believe that Iraq's currency must and will significantly increase in value at some point, either by RV, RI or RD. Personally, I believe the next event will be a moderate increase in the exchange rate very soon...whether this is the actual "RV" we have been anticipating...who knows. One thing is certain...OUR perspective and needs have absolutely ZERO bearing on the RV. We cannot in any way influence the outcome, so I will continue to be patient and hope for the best and NOT allow any intel provider or their predictions influence my opinions in any way. I will, however, continue to value the posts and perspectives of the many bright posters on this board, as they continue to help me process and understand this turbulent situation.
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Dinar Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:17 am

Well said - Wildcat!

Queen Dinar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:25 am

LandCare, you hit the nail on the head. This situation is fluid and ever-changing.

The gurus come here, uncompensated for their time, and bring us the very latest news and info they have. I would like to know how many hours a day any one guru spends on this venture. Between reading emails, reading articles, making and receiving phone calls and texts, checking the skies for smoke signals, and however else they get info. Now, after they get all through with the free work here just GETTING the info, they post it for us to read, and maybe answer a few Q and A's. THEN they get to spend time with their families, eat, sleep and work to make a living.

Instead of working to debunk evrything that is posted on here in the way of intel, info, whatever you choose to call it, how about spending that time doing your own research. Maybe you can find something to post to inform others, instead of coming on here to bash and be spoon-fed. JMO
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum