Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
Secret agreement to nominate Qusay al-Suhail to replace PM Maliki, says source I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Secret agreement to nominate Qusay al-Suhail to replace PM Maliki, says source I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
Secret agreement to nominate Qusay al-Suhail to replace PM Maliki, says source I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Secret agreement to nominate Qusay al-Suhail to replace PM Maliki, says source I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Secret agreement to nominate Qusay al-Suhail to replace PM Maliki, says source I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Secret agreement to nominate Qusay al-Suhail to replace PM Maliki, says source I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Secret agreement to nominate Qusay al-Suhail to replace PM Maliki, says source I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Secret agreement to nominate Qusay al-Suhail to replace PM Maliki, says source I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Secret agreement to nominate Qusay al-Suhail to replace PM Maliki, says source I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Secret agreement to nominate Qusay al-Suhail to replace PM Maliki, says source I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Secret agreement to nominate Qusay al-Suhail to replace PM Maliki, says source I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Secret agreement to nominate Qusay al-Suhail to replace PM Maliki, says source I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Secret agreement to nominate Qusay al-Suhail to replace PM Maliki, says source I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Secret agreement to nominate Qusay al-Suhail to replace PM Maliki, says source I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Secret agreement to nominate Qusay al-Suhail to replace PM Maliki, says source I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Secret agreement to nominate Qusay al-Suhail to replace PM Maliki, says source I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Secret agreement to nominate Qusay al-Suhail to replace PM Maliki, says source I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Secret agreement to nominate Qusay al-Suhail to replace PM Maliki, says source I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Secret agreement to nominate Qusay al-Suhail to replace PM Maliki, says source I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Secret agreement to nominate Qusay al-Suhail to replace PM Maliki, says source I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

Secret agreement to nominate Qusay al-Suhail to replace PM Maliki, says source

5 posters

Go down

Secret agreement to nominate Qusay al-Suhail to replace PM Maliki, says source Empty Secret agreement to nominate Qusay al-Suhail to replace PM Maliki, says source

Post by d.kolanek Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:10 pm

http://www.aknews.com/en/aknews/4/302405/

Secret agreement to nominate Qusay al-Suhail to replace PM Maliki, says source

18/04/2012 13:29
BAGHDAD, April 18 (AKnews) - There is a secret agreement between the Kurdish Blocs Coalition (KBC), Iraqiya List and the Ahrar bloc to nominate the first deputy chairman of the Council of Representatives Qusay al-Suhail to replace Nouri al-Maliki as prime minister, according to a political source.

The source, who requested anonymity, told AKnews that a delegation from Iraqiya and Ahrar bloc belonging to the Sadrist movement will head to the Kurdistan Region during the next few days to decide about this issue.

This move would require the withdrawal of confidence from PM Maliki by over 50 percent of votes in the Council of Representatives.

The criticism of Maliki by political blocs increased recently, especially by Iraqiya, the Sadrists and the KBC who accused the PM of trying to control the state entirely.

Cleric Moqtada al-Sadr accused Maliki on Saturday of being behind the arrest of Iraq's Independent High Electoral Commission chairman Faraj al-Haidari in a bid to "postpone or cancel the elections" that will be held early next year.

Sadr's position came in line with the criticism made by the Kurdistan Region's President Massoud Barzani where he warned that the country is heading towards dictatorship.

Iraqiya List led by Ayad Allawi accused more than once Maliki's coalition of avoiding the implementation of the Erbil agreements that were signed during the formation of the current government.

Iraqiya has hinted more than once about holding early elections to end the political crisis in the country.

By Abdullah Sabri

RN/DM/AKnews

:cheers:
d.kolanek
d.kolanek

Back to top Go down

Secret agreement to nominate Qusay al-Suhail to replace PM Maliki, says source Empty Re: Secret agreement to nominate Qusay al-Suhail to replace PM Maliki, says source

Post by Jayzze Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:44 pm

forget the talk lets get the action going and the sooner he is gone the sooner the rv
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Secret agreement to nominate Qusay al-Suhail to replace PM Maliki, says source Empty Re: Secret agreement to nominate Qusay al-Suhail to replace PM Maliki, says source

Post by jbish422 Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:04 pm

He will probably pull a rabbit out of somewhere to save his job...or maybe he will go to the UK ..didn't he just buy a home there??

jbish422
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:41 pm

Maybe he will rv to save his job Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:58 pm

al-Sulhail better check his camel before he starts it.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:07 pm

I doubt this is true anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Boas2 Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:16 pm

Maliki's house in Warickshire in the Middle of England is worth over Hundred million British Pounds. Maliki would certainly love it there.

Boas2

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum