Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Joyous War DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Joyous War

Go down

Joyous War Empty Joyous War

Post by 7freemom Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:02 pm

The Joyous War

April 20

Live much a life apart with Me. In the world but not of it. You can do this even in a crowd, provided self does not intrude.

It is a sign of progress that you cannot be indulging thoughts of self and then turn to Me in complete self-forgetfulness.

Your life must be one of intense service and consecration. Your fight is not so much an active one in the world, as one of active warfare on the unseen plane. A war truly against principalities and powers. Nevertheless a joyous war. ------------------

God At Eventide also edited by A.J. Russell as companion volume to God Calling by the two English ladies many decades ago with both health and financial challenges choosing to remain known as "Two Listeners". My copy of this paperback has been so well used, I'm now missing the entire first portion of the book, so what remains begins today April 20. I share it this day with the OOM family, In His Love, Peace, Joy and much More... 7freemom Very Happy ❤
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum