Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Okie's new post found on recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okie's new post found on recaps I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Okie's new post found on recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okie's new post found on recaps I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okie's new post found on recaps I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okie's new post found on recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okie's new post found on recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okie's new post found on recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okie's new post found on recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okie's new post found on recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okie's new post found on recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okie's new post found on recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okie's new post found on recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Okie's new post found on recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Okie's new post found on recaps I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Okie's new post found on recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Okie's new post found on recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Okie's new post found on recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Okie's new post found on recaps I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Okie's new post found on recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Okie's new post found on recaps

4 posters

Go down

Okie's new post found on recaps Empty Okie's new post found on recaps

Post by tuggyron Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:27 pm

04/20/2012

OKIEOILMAN: ACCORDING TO INFORMATION JUST RECEIVED FROM INFORMANT'S AND SOURCES----OUR WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY SHOULD (SHOULD) OCCUR ANY TIME AFTER 2 PM C.S.T. THIS AFTERNOON--WE WAIT PRAYERFULLY TO LET TIME PROVE OR DIS-PROVE LATEST INFORMATION.

OKIEOILMAN: I AM ONLY A MESSENGER PASSING ALONG INFORMATION RECEIVED. OUR RESPONSIBILITY IS TO REALIZE ALL ANYONE CAN DO IS THE BEST THEY CAN IN INTEL GATHERING--IT IS NOT AN EXACT SCIENCE--THE REPORT'S RECEIVED SEEM'S HIGHLY CREDIBLE TO ME AT THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME.

OKIEOILMAN: AS OF THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME THE BANK SCREENS SHOW'S NO CHANGE---TODAY IS NOT OVER YET---I AM STILL MORE THAN OPTIMISTIC PRESENTLY
Read More Link on Right
OKIEOILMAN: THE TIMING OF THE R/V IS NOT RELAGATED TO THE OPENING OR CLOSING OF ANY BANK IN THE USA--THIS IS AN INTERNATIONAL EVENT

OKIEOILMAN: FINANCE--HAVE HAD THAT REPORT FROM MANY BANKS NOW

OKIEOILMAN: OKIEGROUPIE--I MONITOR BLOOMBERG 24-7 AND WHAT THERE REFERRING TOO IS THE EUROPEAN FUND RAISING AFFAIR GOING ON PRESENTLY AND I DO NOT THINK IT IS INDICATIVE OR HAS ANY RELATION TO OUR R/V

OKIEOILMAN: DO NOT TRY TO SCRUTINIZE THE MACRO-ECONOMIC'S OF CURRENT IMF MEETING--YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND IT--IT IS ABOVE THE FINITE MIND OF ANYONE WHO IS NOT FAMILIAR WITH ECONOMICS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

KenDina: Checked out the normal altitude of 747's flying on a clear blue day and it is usually between 32 and 40,000 ft above sea level.

OKIEOILMAN: KENDINA--YOU HAVE DONE YOUR HOMEWORK WELL

OKIEOILMAN: ZIN--GOT ABOUT 3 DAY'S FOR AN EXPLANATION?

Zin: Okie with all due respect could you explain to me if our money is worthless and the Fed is going down why would Iraq want our money?

KIEOILMAN: ZIN--OUR MONEY IS NOT NOW --HAS NEVER BEEN--WILL NEVER BE--------WORTHLESS

mcbrp to OKIEOILMAN: Last night you posted ...OKIEOILMAN: REBOUND--AROUND THE ELEVATION NORMALLY FLEW BY COMMERCIAL AIRCRAFT---WEATHER PERMITTING...I spoke with my friend who is a pilot and has been for years..owning his own plane...told me this morning ...the perfect conditions to your statement is 31,000- 35,000 ft ..is this correct ?

OKIEOILMAN: MCBRP--CLOSE BUT NO CIGAR

Zin: Okie but it is not backed by gold our money....

OKIEOILMAN: ZIN--TRUTH WILL PREVAIL AND BE EVIDENT SHORTLY--

OKIEOILMAN: ZIN--EVER HEARD OF WHEAT--SOYBEANS--RICE--CATTLE--NAT GAS--REFINED OIL--FULL FAITH OF THE US GOV?--THERES YOUR BASIS OF VALUE PENDING THE IMPLEMENTATION OF BASIL 3 WHICH IS NOW IN EFFECT

OKIEOILMAN: I HAVE TRIED APPARENTLY UN-SUCCESSFULLY TO GIVE YOU A BASIC EDUCATION IN ECONOMICS 101---LOOKS LIKE SOME DIDN'T ABSORB THE LESSON'S

BigB to OKIEOILMAN: Will our money in the new non-interest bearing checking accounts devalue with the old Federal Reserve notes?

OKIEOILMAN: BIGB--MOOT POINT--NOT APPLICABLE TO THE PRESENT SITUATION

daniandquin to OKIEOILMAN: thank you so much for your time!! I realize this is out of your area, but would you happen to know if the Canadian dollar is also revaluing? WE have more natural resources and "commodities" than almost anyone else.... would this infer that our dollar could jump substantially? Thank you

OKIEOILMAN: DANIANDQUIN--THE CANADIAN DOLLAR IS ONE OF THE MOST STABLE CURRIENCIES ON THE PLANET

SBM0601 to OKIEOILMAN: I am proud to have been in this investment and learning from you. I have increased my knowledge more in the last year than in my intire life. Thank you for all you do and the time you spend doing it. God Bless You Brother

OKIEOILMAN: THNX SBM0601--I TRY----------IN FACT----I HAVE BEEN TOLD I WAS THE MOST TRYING PERSON IN THE WORLD (DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO RECEIVE THAT STATEMENT THO)---HEH HEH

tim54: okie will the rv impact our national debt?

OKIEOILMAN: TIM--DEPENDS ON HOW THE USGOV DECIDES TO UTILIZE THE WINDFALL--I WOULD HOPE SO---BUT THEY WOULD RATHER SPEND THAN RE-PAY

orges: Okie, Do you know if the Prosperity Packages are being delivered?

OKIEOILMAN: JORGES--I WAS ORDERED (ORDERED) NOT TO MAKE ANY COMMENTS ON THAT

snoopy to OKIEOILMAN: What percentage of our money should we diversify into other currency's?

OKIEOILMAN: SNOOPY--FINANCIAL ADVISORS SHOULD ANSWER THAT FOR YOU--I HAVE MY OWN OPINION ON DIVERSIFICATION AND YES---I WILL DIVERSIFY

shMan to OKIEOILMAN: There's a worldwide, internet delivered, conservative radio station going live in about a week called, We The People. Would you be willing to give an interview post RV, when this station goes live? You would be in good company. Many leading conservatives of the day will discuss political and economic topics.

OKIEOILMAN: ISHMAN--DEFINITELY WOULD PARTICIPATE--HAVE LOT'S TO SHARE WITH AN EDUCATED AUDIENCE

OKIEOILMAN: GUY'S YOU ALL HAVE TRIED EVERY WAY UNDER THE SUN TO GET THE RATE OUT OF ME--T'AINT GONNA HAPPEN---I AM PLEDGED TO CONFIDENTIALITY AND YES----I DO KNOW THE RATE---NUFF SAID

OKIEOILMAN: GIG--I DISCUSS OPENLY--I DON'T HARBOR SECRETS FROM THE REST OF THE FAMILY ON THIS SITE--

OKIEOILMAN: TXROSE--THEN WE ARE RECEIVING THE SAME INFORMATION--QUALIFY THAT STATEMENT WITH THE CAVEOT----AFTER 2 P,M.

snoopy to OKIEOILMAN: Can we cashout into a non interest account and then put it into a business trust later,so many of us can't afford to set it up first?

OKIEOILMAN: SNOOPY UNLESS YOUR IN IMMENENT DANGER OF SUIT--FORECLOSURE--GARNISHMENTS--LEVY'S-----THEN TIME IS ON YOUR SIDE AS FAR AS FORMING A TRUST

frencheeey to OKIEOILMAN: If it RV's today will banks stay open longer tomorrow?

OKIEOILMAN: FRENCHEEEY--I AM NOT A BANKER

blueblaze1962 to OKIEOILMAN: Will we have to wait til the weekend is over before we get to cash in or are you hearing before that time???

OKIEOILMAN: BLUEBLAZE--I AM UNAWARE OF YOUR PERSONAL SITUATION-----MY BANKER WILL BE OPEN 24-7 FOR A FEW DAY'S ONLY FOR THE CASH OUT--OTHERWISE NORMAL BANKING HOURS FOR REGULAR CUSTOMERS WILL BE IN EFFECT

OKIEOILMAN: THE INFORMATION FURNISHED ME WAS AFTER (AFTER) 2 PM CST---MINUTES??--HOURS???---WE DON'T KNOW

OKIEOILMAN: ANGUS--CONTACT BIG 4 BANKS----(ONLY AFTER R/V AND NOT BEFORE)

OKIEOILMAN: I DEAL EXCLUSIVELY WITH BANKS AND NOT DEALERS--PRECLUDES LOT'S OF POTENTIAL PROBLEMS

OKIEOILMAN: STOP WITH THAT DEFINITIVE 2 PM--I STATED PLAINLY AFTER THAT TIME---HOW LONG AFTER??--I DON'T KNOW

1lucky1 to OKIEOILMAN: are we still looking at one basket, or are there 2-3 baskets ?

OKIEOILMAN: LUCKY--3 BASKETS

1lucky1 to OKIEOILMAN: thanks....so any chance for double dipping?

OKIEOILMAN: LUCKY--ABSOLUTELY NONE

Dinarchaser to OKIEOILMAN: With three baskets, will they all RV within a day of each other or will it take more time?

OKIEOILMAN: DINARCHASER—WEEKS

MaeBelle to OKIEOILMAN: Oakie, and any other guys who would share an opinion, do you plan to quit your job/retire after you no longer need the income? Reason I ask: my husband cannot WAIT to retire, but I'm afraid that after a few months, a few projects, and a few trips, he's going to be bored to tears and start driving me crazy! Have any of you seriously planned what you're going to do with your time if you are not working for years, maybe decades, to come?

OKIEOILMAN: MAEBELLE---TRADE HIM IN FOR A YOUNGER HUSBAND AND---------HAVE FUN

sednet1 to OKIEOILMAN: Sir, you just mentioned "much Shorter to cash in "high rate"...Since I am in Hawaii...should I be headed to the mainland this weekend?

OKIEOILMAN: SEDNET--DEPENDS ON TODAY'S OUTCOME--NOTHING IS CERTAIN TILL IT APPEARS ON BANK SCREEN'S

tootygal to OKIEOILMAN: If it is going to take weeks for all 3 of the baskets to revalue...Is the IQD in the 1st basket?? Thanks for your reply!!

OKIEOILMAN: TOOTYGAL--IQD AND VND IN 1ST BASKET

OKIEOILMAN: 20 IN FIRST BASKET---12 HAVE ALREADY OCCURRED

OKIEOILMAN: TOOTY--I AM BLESSED--AND SAVED---AND GRATEFUL--AND PROUD TO BE OF SERVICE ONCE AGAIN---SURE BEATS MY SERVICE IN NAM BY A LONG STRETCH--AT LEAST THE MISSLE'S DON'T HIT ME HERE--ONLY AN OCCASIONAL HURTING WORD
tuggyron
tuggyron

Back to top Go down

Okie's new post found on recaps Empty Re: Okie's new post found on recaps

Post by jbish422 Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:46 pm

Hmmm... as I sing " a tisket a tasket..20 RV's in a basket.please can we do this before I'm in my casket......go rv

jbish422
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by parkwest Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:56 pm

The 707 max altitude is 42,000 ft.
The 720 max altitude is 42,000 ft.
The 727 max altitude is 42,000 ft.
The 737-100, -200 max altitude is 35,000 or 37,000 ft.
The 737-300, -400, -500 max altitude is 37,000 ft.
The 737-600, -700, -800, -900 max altitude is 41,000 ft.
The 747 max altitude is 45,100 ft.
The 757 max altitude is 42,000 ft.
The 767 max altitude is 43,100 ft.
The 777 max altitude is 43,100 ft.

Here is a link to the FAA Type Certificate Data Sheet web site that has all the certification information.
http://www.airweb.faa.gov/Regulatory...keModel.nsf/MainFrame?OpenFrameSet

ParkWest Homes
www.workingmanpwh.blogspot.com
parkwest
parkwest

http://www.workingmanpwh.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:11 pm

I am locking the thread,it has been posted by a mod as well,if you wish to start a new topic for stats please do,thanks. ☀

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum